All Comments on 'Couples Preg Mission is Successful'

by ThreesomeJoan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“"So, what's your idea," I quizzed”

“Let’s find a sperm donor.”

They found a man willing to father their kids and they inserted the semen with a turkey baster. Later that month when she found out she was pregnant they celebrated with a round of sex. Neither cheated and they raised the children lovingly.

The end

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

This story relies on the proposition that, somewhere in the world, is a man who prefers his wife to fuck other guys in order to get pregnant rather than use an impersonal sperm donor. What possible reason is there for such a preference?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A thoughtful adventure and successful accomplishment

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Simply wonderful. Having been to a hundred such conferences in my working career I attest that almost no poker games ever get started, but I was quite able to suspend disbelief to enjoy the insemination explanations. Great to have you join the fold of new writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope still don't understand this fetish of watching a wife get fucked in front of the husband. But if that gets you off then go at it. Just don't try to sell it to those that don't have this fetish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Breed her?" - She's not a brood mare. In any case, ever hear of artificial insemination?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BE GENTLY AGGRESSIVE...sounds more like "passive aggressive".

A better approach is to communicate clearly what your wants, needs desires and expectations are. Be direct and clear to avoid misunderstandings. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Fucking other men just to get pregnant, even if it with your husbands agreement(a willing cuckold) seems more like a dodge to fuck other men. You do know there are such things a fertility clinics and artificial insemination right. Hell, even using the old turkey baster using donated sperm (ie having you volunteer males masturbate and give you collected semen samples is better than fucking other men for the sake of pregnancy. Certainly more respectful of your husband. Just fucking other men is overstepping and abusing relationship boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, if you were the one that was infertile then I suppose you would support you husband fucking other women and getting them pregnant in order to have a child correct?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story! I would have involved maybe 3 guys to do the job - that should be enough. And each would have his own turn, spaced out over hours. This would allow attention to each prospective "daddy" to give you his best performance. Your hubby could lovingly place pillows under your hips after each guy left. You could soak that sperm in and rest before the next guy showed a few hours later.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

The idiots dont die Out. This author and bis Story proof ist.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Well done, and a good solution

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story could had been better like someone said, with less guys. Also, they way it was planned was boring and predictable. It would had been more interesting if they were not swingers and just got the idea in one of their trips, without the wife being so slutty and just a regular wife.

Nothing new here. ***

i122i122over 1 year ago

Very similar to the story “How I became pregnant”’ by me. I wonder exactly how many children are created by selective breeding both by the mother’s choice and/or husband and wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s always great knowing you are knocked up by another man, other than your husband. My wife got pregnant 2 different times from 2 different lovers. So so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story, and we both enjoyed it immensely. Her eyes always light up when she finds an extra-marital impregnation story!

Even though I am not sterile we decided that we wanted the very best genes possible for our children. As she is young and beautiful it was easy for her to attract superior quality breeders, i.e., tap into a better-quality gene pool.

Our first child was conceived in a one-on-one breeding session with a very athletic man. Our second child was conceived during her weekend breeding session with three extremely rich and successful Alpha businessmen. And our third child was conceived during a, 8-man, gang bang at a Mensa (high IQ) convention. While she was not invited, it was relatively easy for her to ‘crash the gate’ and get in. All she had to do was just batt her eyes.

During each of these breeding sessions she had back-to-back orgasms which vacuumed up their sperm to fuse with her eggs. It was the best sex she had ever had.

We love extra-marital conception stories and yours was excellent. My wife majored in genetics in college. And while she loves me dearly, and we are great together, I knew from the get-go that I would not be the one breeding her.

She gave me a vasectomy as an engagement gift. She went off the pill and I was shooting blanks on our honeymoon. In a very kinky way, it was exciting as hell knowing that she would eventually be bred by other men.

She believes very strongly that a wife should be bred by the strongest, smartest male available which, usually isn’t her own husband. Having a wife sleep around is nice cuckold stuff, and my wife has done that too.

However, having your wife intentionally breed with other men takes cuckolding to a whole new level. We highly recommend it, and we wish wives were ‘incentivized’ to breed with the strongest male.

Shouldn’t you get a tax credit if you decide to ‘breed up’?

Couldn’t young women be taught to continue to marry for love but also give preference to extramarital breeding.

We need some good social engineering to ensure that the eggs of all wives are fertilized by the strongest male.

Maybe the top 10% of all men should be designated as registered breeders. And young wives should be assigned to them for breeding! If you kept good genealogical records this would not necessarily cause in-breeding.

Now, a breeder’s registry for brides; that would be kinky. It would sure be less boring than a bridal registry at the Target store!

Brides-to-be could spend a weekend with a breeder just before the wedding! Now, that would be great social engineering!

Thanks for a great story!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

How does th asshole plan to impregnate the whore with anal sex? Your story wasn’t nearly as stupid as the anonymous cuck’s genetics wife fantasy. Talk about sick people.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

"Breed her?" - She's not a brood mare. In any case, ever hear of artificial insemination? - Yes, they chose not as it wasn't what they wanted. Try reading rather than skimming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@26thNC: "How does the asshole plan to impregnate the whore with anal sex?"

Um, really? Where do you think lawyers come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

an interesting and different turn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should actually do more threesome and gangbangs I took my aunt on vacation nudist resort when got to our room I made sure I fucked her first and put my kid in her while there she took on 12 black guys they fucked her real good and hard had screaming 2 large cocks sametime in her cunt time they finished 3hrs of hard swet fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the use of "public mound" was unintentional, but I suppose after all those cocks it really was a public

mound

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous