Couples Retreat

Story Info
The ad promised surprises. Tess surprised herself.
19.6k words
4.18
25.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess and Donny met during their sports training camps before the start of classes, their freshman year of college. Donny had been recruited to play football. He immediately became the big man on campus. He was a tall muscular quarterback who had been all-state in high school. Thanks to his mom pushing him to study, even without football, he likely could have received an academic scholarship to attend the university. That was nearly two decades ago.

Tess is a five-foot, eleven-inch tall, beautiful woman with long brunette hair that stops in the middle of her back. She has dark tan skin that she attributes to her Latvian lineage. She has a small waist and large, bouncy boobs. At 37 years old, Tess now has the shape and looks of a lingerie model.

Although her body looked different, Tess was just as beautiful when she was 18. But teenage boys were generally too shallow to appreciate her. She was very athletic and lettered in two sports in high school, field hockey and softball. Back then, she weighed at least 205 pounds but likely weighed more. She stopped weighing herself in the eleventh grade. She was the perfect size to dominate the field hockey pitch, but not to catch the attention of the average bonehead high school boy. She was smart and funny but entered college having never had a date.

By contrast, Donny was a heartthrob. He has very fair skin and piercing blue eyes. He was gorgeous and the female students knew it. They were throwing themselves at him. He could have been drowning in pussy if he wanted it. But Donny met Tess his third day on campus.

He was standing right behind her in line in the cafeteria. She got the last helping of tater tots and she heard him groan when he found out there were no more. Tess offered to share with him. They sat together at lunch and have been inseparable since. So, rather than fucking his way through multiple sorority houses, Donny went through all of college as a one-woman man. It has now been 19 years since Tess and Donny met and nearly 15 years since they got married.

Their lives now consist of work, being chauffeurs for their children, and binge-watching reality television shows. At some time around their tenth year of marriage, their sex life developed a routine. They would have no-frills missionary position sex once a week on Saturday night. The only increase in frequency was when they were trying to get pregnant with their third child.

Six months after that third pregnancy, even without looking at a scale, Tess knew she weighed more than she ever had before. Although Donny never commented on her size, Tess did not like the way she looked or felt. She had never been a small girl, but, for the first time since she started dating Donny, she was self-conscious about her appearance. The fact that her and Donny's sex life was nearly nonexistent did not help her self-esteem.

Tess joined a fitness club and got a personal trainer. Eighteen months later, after hundreds of Pilates classes, thousands of squats, and countless hours on a treadmill, Tess is 70 pounds lighter. She has a flat tight belly with noticeable abs. Her ass is firm and round. And her hairdresser convinced her to get blonde highlights which make Tess look even sexier.

Miracle of miracles, as she slimmed down, somehow her breasts stayed the same size. Tess had always been busty, but because of her new proportions, her tits now look positively huge. Despite her transformation, Tess still viewed herself as that chunky girl from high school who never had a date.

As their fifteenth anniversary approached, Tess started contemplating ways to celebrate and rejuvenate their marriage. One Sunday, at the end of church service, Tess was looking through the back of the bulletin and saw a posting for an upcoming overnight couples retreat being organized by the new pastor. The ad promised, "Spiritual growth, learning new ways to become closer with your spouse, and surprises."

That Monday, Tess called Pastor Tom to get more information about the retreat. Pastor Tom had been recently hired to breathe new life into a church whose congregation had begun to dwindle. This retreat was just one of the new things he had implemented. He told Tess that married couples from around the state would be meeting at the Holiday Inn Express near the airport. The retreat would start on Saturday with a plenary session led by several pastors, followed by various small group meetings run by facilitators, and culminating with a social that night. Registration had already closed, but Pastor Tom told her that she and Donny should just show up anyway.

*****

Saturday morning, Tess got up before Donny. When he awoke, he saw her riding the stationary bike in their bedroom. Tess was wearing tiny blue exercise shorts. Her long legs made the shorts look miniscule. Her midriff was bare and she was wearing a black sports bra to contain her massive breasts that jiggled as she pumped the peddles on the bike. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail, and a sheen of perspiration covered her body.

When she reached her milage goal, Tess got off the bike, went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. To prevent the room from filling with steam, she kept the door open. Had he looked up from his phone, she would have been in full view of Donny as she began to strip. Her sweat had caused the little shorts to stick to her skin. She had to roll them over her round bum to get them off.

She was then wearing just a white thong and sports bra. When she pulled off her bra, her tits dropped free and bounced. As she had done with the sweat-soaked shorts, she rolled her saturated panties over her ass and down her legs.

She turned on a playlist of music on her phone named "Tess's Shower Time Mix". The playlist was full of songs with "ass" or "shake" in the titles. They were uncensored versions that Tess could not listen to around her kids. Shower time was Tess's special time each day when she could be carefree.

That morning, Tess stepped into the clear glass shower enclosure. Dancing naked to music with filthy lyrics, she could see a reflection of Donny in the large bathroom mirror as he lied on the bed, with his eyes glued to his screen.

The hot water sprayed on Tess's tan body. She washed her hair and, as she rinsed it, streams of the shampoo cascaded down her back and over her breasts. She picked up the bottle of body wash, squirted some into her hands and rubbed them together to make a lather. She rubbed her hands all over, soaping her entire body.

Tess then rinsed every inch of her skin until she was soap-free. She took a bit more bodywash and lathered all around her vulva. She retrieved a pink disposable razor from the shower caddy. Then, as she did every couple of days for the past six months, Tess shaved off every follicle of pubic hair.

She then turned off the water and stepped onto the bathmat. Tess looked in the mirror to make sure her pussy was hairless. It was, which made her pronounced labia look even more like an orchid. She turned off the music. She wrapped a towel around her nude wet body and walked into the bedroom. Tess dropped the towel and got dressed no more than five feet away from Donny, who never looked up from his screen.

Getting their three kids up, dressed, and fed took way longer than it should have. Donny and Tess then had to drop the kids at Donny's sister's house. As their middle child was getting out of the SUV, she grabbed on to Tess's white blouse. That morning, Tess had put on one of her cutesy bras that fastened in the front between the cups. Her daughter pulled so hard that the plastic clasp on Tess's bra broke. The result was that, although Tess's huge breasts were still technically in their respective cups, that condition could change with any sudden movement.

After dropping off the children, Tess and Donny got stuck in traffic. The plenary session ran from 11 o'clock to noon. Donny and Tess had planned to get to the hotel by 10:45 a.m. By the time they pulled into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn, it was already 12:10.

They jumped out of their vehicle and rushed to the front desk. Although Tess did not notice, as she ran, her boobs popped out of their holsters. They were bouncing and swaying as she approached the 40-something-year-old male desk clerk. Out of breath, Donny said, "We're here for the couples' thing."

The clerk, who had been staring at Tess's tits since she entered the building, looked her up and down, smiled, and said, "Nice." He made eye contact with Donny and said, "You can't check into your room until after 3 o'clock, but the activities have already started. The host couple running it is over there." He pointed to a man and woman sitting at a table behind Tess and Donny. As Donny and Tess walked away from the desk, the clerk stared at Tess's round ass in her khaki thigh-length skirt and said under his breath, "Just as good going as coming."

When Tess and Donny reached the table, the attractive, fair-skinned brunette sitting there said, "Hi, I'm Dee. This is my husband, Craig. Welcome." Dee looked to be about 45 years old and had C-cup breasts. She was in great shape and was wearing a V-neck shirt that showed plenty of cleavage.

Although he was not trying to do so, at the angle from where he was standing, Donny could not help but look down Dee's shirt. "We'd like to register," he said.

"No problem. I just need your first names," Dee said.

"I'm Donny, and this is Tess," he replied.

Craig checked the list in front of him. "I'm sorry. I don't see a Tess and Donny. Did you use your real names?"

Tess chimed in, "We didn't hear about this until late, so we're not pre-registered. But we were told to just show up and see if there was room."

"Darn it. It looks like we're completely full," said Dee.

"Ugh," Tess exclaimed and threw her hands in the air. As she did, her large breasts jiggled. If that was not enough to draw Craig's attention, the air conditioner was on full blast. Tess's nipples were erect and poking against the white material of her blouse. Her reddish-brown nipples and lighter brown areolas were visible through the thin fabric.

Looking at Tess's fabulous tits, Craig was determined to find room for this tall beauty and her husband. "Wait a minute. Are you guys newbies?" Craig asked.

"Newbies?" replied Donny, not knowing what the term meant.

"Have you ever been to one of these before?" Dee asked.

"No, this is our first time. We just found out about it less than a week ago. Our pastor said we should come," said Tess.

"Your pastor?" asked Dee. "Cool."

"Well, today could be your lucky day," Craig told them. "A newbie couple sent an e-mail canceling this morning. Because we personalize things, we have a strict no refund policy. If you don't mind taking their package, we can give it to you for half price and refund half their money."

Always happy to get a bargain, Donny eagerly said, "That works for us."

"Okay, here are your necklaces," Dee said, while handing Tess beaded necklaces with names spelled out in lettered beads. The names on the necklaces were "JAMAAL" and "KOYUKI".

"All the participants wear them," said Craig. Tess then noticed the "DEE" and "CRAIG" necklaces the couple was wearing. "We don't want people to know that we let you join at the last minute. So, if anyone asks, just go by the names on your necklaces," Craig added.

As Donny handed cash to Craig, Dee handed Tess a tote bag full of giveaways before picking up an itinerary, and saying, "It looks like right now you should be in 'Intimacy Talk 101'. All newbies go through it. It's in conference room A, and it started about three minutes ago. So, you should get a move on."

On the way to the conference room, Tess stopped in the ladies room. When she looked in the mirror, she instantly noticed that her bra was askew and not containing her boobs. She was in a hurry to get to the session, so she quickly removed her bra and stuffed it into her purse. As she was doing so, a petite redhead was walking out of one of the stalls.

When she saw Tess removing her bra, the ginger smiled and said, "Damn, girl. Somebody plans on being popular today."

A few minutes later, Tess and Donny walked into conference room A. As they entered, the facilitator, an attractive dirty blonde, who looked to be in her mid-thirties, said, "Hi. I'm Candace. Are you Jamaal and Koyuki?" Pronouncing it coy-o͞o-kī.

"Actually, it's pronounced Ko. You. Key. It means little snow," said Tess. Donny looked with surprise at Tess, who then whispered to him, "I looked it up while we were walking."

The participants were all seated in folding chairs in a circle. Donny and Tess grabbed a couple of chairs and the circle opened to make room for them. The participants in the room ranged in age from 50 down to a diminutive 25-year-old ginger with freckles. She was the girl who had seen Tess removing her bra in the restroom. As Tess and Donny sat down, Donny noticed how physically attractive the women were. They all were showing cleavage, and two had on short shorts that showed off their thighs.

Candace started the session by explaining to the group the difference between intimacy and sex. She told the couples, "Intimacy is an emotional closeness that can take a long time to achieve and must be nourished every day. Sex is just a physical act. Don't confuse the two."

For the next 45 minutes, Tess and Donny listened as each of the couples openly discussed their own relationships, including getting into detail about their sex lives. Pastor Tom had told Tess that the retreat would be intense, but she had not truly known what to expect. Of the other three couples in the room, the youngest couple admitted that, in their prior relationships, they had both been serial cheaters. A thin, 30-year-old blonde named Beverly admitted that she had been bi-curious since high school but had never explored it or even told her husband, Sam, until recently.

Every other couple in the room had talked about themselves before Tess and Donny. Candace then said, "Jamaal, Koyuki, it's your turn. Tell us about yourselves. What is your path that brought you to us today?"

Donny said, "There's not much to tell. I think we're boring compared to you guys."

Candace said, "Come on, Jamaal. Everyone else has shared. It's your turn. Easy question: Whose idea was it to take part in this whole thing?"

Donny pointed at Tess. Seeing this, the other participants said in unison, "Oh."

Tess spoke up, "Well, we've been together for 19 years, married for 14."

"Wow," said Lana, a stunning five-foot-eight dark-skinned African-American woman with cornrows pulled into a ponytail. "You guys must have been children when you met."

"We were 18 when we got together," Donny said.

"So, you didn't have a lot of physical experience with other people before you got married?" asked Candace.

"I did some stuff," Donny said,

"What stuff?" asked Tess with surprise.

"Not a lot of stuff. Not too much stuff," Donny responded defensively. "But some stuff."

"Well, I didn't do any stuff," said Tess, showing she was ticked off.

"Okay, let's stop using the word 'stuff'. We're adults. Let's talk like adults," said Candace. "Jamaal, what I hear you saying is that you engaged in some sexual activity before you and Koyuki were together."

"That sounds accurate," said Donny.

"And Koyuki, you did not have any sexual activity before you met Jamaal. Do you have any regrets about that? Do you wish you had had some sexual experiences?" asked Candace.

Tess glared at Donny and said, "Well, learning things for the first time after nearly 20 years, maybe I do wish I had had some experiences." She then echoed Donny's words with a quiet, seething resentment. "Not a lot. Not too much. But some."

"Jamaal, how do you feel about what Koyuki is saying?" asked Candace.

"I think she's lashing out, and saying things she doesn't mean," said Donny.

Candace asked, "So, you don't believe that your wife really wishes that she had had other sexual partners?"

"No. Of course not. I am the only man that she was, or would ever want to be, with," said Donny.

Before Tess could respond to Donny's statement, Candace asked him. "What about you? Are you sexually attracted to other women?"

"No. Not at all," responded Donny.

"I call bullshit," said Wayne, Lana's husband. Wayne is a tall, thin Black man with skin the color of milk chocolate, a shaved head, and a goatee. "Take a look around this room. Are you saying that you don't find any of these women attractive."

"Yeah, that's bullshit," said Jude - a pale, slender, 26-year-old with a buzz cut.

"Let's not attack Jamaal," said Candace. "But Jamaal, I want you to understand why some of the men may be finding it difficult to believe you. Let's do a little experiment." Candace then spoke to the women. "Every lady in the room other than Koyuki, if you don't believe that Jamaal is being truthful about not being sexually attracted to other women, please get up and give him a little show."

The other three wives stood and approached Donny. Jude's wife, Fiona, the 25-year-old redhead began to shimmy in front of Donny, shaking her playful B-cups. Beverly got close and leaned over to offer Donny a look down her shirt. Lana walked to Donny, turned her back to him, and began slowly wiggling her tight ass. Even Candace got into the act by sitting on Donny's lap.

After a couple of minutes of these antics, Candace said, "Alright ladies, I think we've proved our point."

Donny smiled and said, "First of all, this is the wildest church retreat I've ever been to." The statement got a bigger laugh than Donny thought it would. But still in denial mode, Donny said, "However, the little show doesn't prove anything. It had no effect on me."

To which, Tess whispered to him, "Tell that to the bulge in your pants."

Donny then looked down and saw that he was pitching a tent. Embarrassed, he tried to hide his erection with his hands.

"There's no covering that up, Big Boy," said Beverly.

As some of the group started to laugh, Candace cut them off, saying "This is a safe space. Erections are perfectly natural when a man is sexually aroused. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Fiona's husband Jude said, "With something that big, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. You should give it a name and put it on a leash."

Laughter again filled the air. This time, Donny was laughing too. In fact, everyone was laughing . . . except Tess. When things calmed down, Candace said, "Now, Jamaal, do you still claim that you're not attracted to other women?"

"Okay, you caught me. I find other women attractive," Donny admitted.

"You said that you had 'some' but 'not a lot' of sexual experiences before you met your wife. Do you wish you had had more?" asked Candace.

"Hey, I made my choice, and I don't regret it. I chose my wife over the chance for youthful sexual adventures," said Donny.

Candace followed, "Tell me this. If your wife said that you could have sex with another woman, or multiple women, and she would be okay with it, that there would be no repercussions, would you do it?"

Donny chuckled. "This is all hypothetical because Koyuki," he said with a smile, "would never say that."

"Don't think of it as hypothetical. You're here. Live in the moment," said Candace. "If tonight Koyuki gave you permission to be with another woman or other women, would you do it? Be honest. That's the point of this session. Again, this is a safe space."

Donny paused a few seconds to contemplate his response. Tess waited anxiously to hear the answer. Finally, Donny said, "Of course, what man would turn down a free pass?"

"At least, you're now being honest," said Candace. She then looked at her watch and announced, "Sadly, we're out of time." She thanked everyone for coming and told them not to forget what they had learned.