Couples Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lifestyle?" said Tess with a facial expression that showed she had no idea what that meant.

"Swingers. This is a swingers' weekend. How could you not know that?"

"I don't know. I just thought that everybody was really friendly," said Tess.

Lana said, "Aren't you the one who was telling me about all the nudity? Didn't you, in your words, 'flash your vadge' at Fiona?"

"It seemed reasonable at the time. She had shown me hers. I had to show her mine," said Tess, realizing how silly that sounded.

"Didn't Beverly hit on you?" asked Lana.

"I used to get hit on by women a lot in college," said Tess. Noticing the surprised look on Lana's face, Tess added, "I played field hockey. After high school, that sport is a magnet for lesbians. But they weren't swingers."

"I still don't see how you had no clue what type of event this was," said Lana. "You were at couples' massage. Fiona told me that Jude got a hand job from her while he was on the massage table next to you and Jamaal."

Tess thought and said, "The lights." She turned to Fiona and said timidly, "Fiona, at the couples' massage session, did your husband get a hand job when the room was dark?"

Fiona laughed and said, "Girl, every husband in that room got a handy when the room was dark."

Lana giggled and said under her breath, "Apparently, not every husband."

Flustered, Tess said, "I have to talk to ... Jamaal." Still fully dressed, she then left the room. Tess rushed into the pool area and over to the snack table where Donny was standing. He was talking to the other newbie husbands. "Honey, I need to speak to you," she said as she pulled him from the group. She took him to a quiet corner of the room and blurted out one word - "Swingers."

"Huh?" said Donny.

"They're all swingers. This is a swingers' party. A whole swingers' retreat," Tess said.

"I know," responded Donny.

"You know? How?" asked Tess.

"I was just talking to the guys who were very open about it," said Donny. "Oh, and when you were at your makeover, I looked in the gift bag they gave us when we registered. It had condoms, lube, and a bullet sized vibrator. Also, I was in a room full of men getting happy endings."

"You knew about that?" asked a shocked Tess.

Donny chuckled and said, "How could you not notice nine guys getting jerked off? Which reminds me, I kinda think you owe me a hand job."

"Ha ha," she said sarcastically. "Seriously, what are we going to do?"

"Well ..." Donny said with a smile.

"You want to stay, don't you?" asked Tess.

He answered, "I mean ... we've got a babysitter and a room for the night. We rarely go out and we're at a party. We've already paid the registration fee and the snack table has jalapeno poppers that are really good."

"Are those the only reasons?" Tess asked.

"Okay, I also want to, at least, stay to see the entertainment," said Donny.

"Do you know what the entertainment is?" asked Tess.

"No," said Donny. "I just heard some of the guys who have been here before say it's normally great. And they're really excited because tonight, some tall woman is performing who everyone says is a smoke show. I also ran into the desk clerk who checked us in. He said he agreed to work a double shift just so he could see the performance."

While trying to digest what she had just heard, Tess responded, "Okay, if you're sure you want to stay, I'll catch up with you later." Tess then headed back to the room where the other newbie wives were. When she returned, all the other women, including Dee, were wearing bikini bottoms and white tee-shirts made of paper-thin fabric. The women had strategically cut their shirts to show as much skin as possible, but still cover their nipples.

Again, Tess pulled Lana aside to speak. "Well, I spoke to my husband. He told me that he's known for hours. He knew what was going on during the couples' massage. Do you know what he also said?"

Lana giggled and said, "That you owe him a hand job?"

"Actually, yes," Tess admitted, "but he also said he wanted to stay, and was looking forward to the entertainment." Tess looked at the heights of the other women in the room. She then asked sincerely, "Lana, would you describe me as a smoke show?"

"Are you just fishing for a compliment, or do you genuinely not know?" asked Lana. Lana looked into Tess's eyes and could tell it was the latter. "Let's see: Jude has been drooling over your boobs; Beverly literally wants to eat you for dinner; and my own husband would like to, and I quote, 'tap that from the back.' So yes, you are totally fuckable and most definitely a smoke show."

Tess had always been secure about her intellect and personality. But never before had she been described as, or felt, fuckable. Upon hearing this, she hugged Lana and said, "In that case, I guess I should get out of these clothes."

Tess quickly stripped out of her skirt. The back of the red bikini bottom she borrowed from Lana had creeped even further between her cheeks. If her ass looked like it was eating the bikini bottom before, it now looked like it had nearly finished the meal. Almost every bit of Tess's round ass was on display.

Tess removed her blouse. She took off her bikini top and grabbed a tee-shirt. She picked up a pair of scissors and quickly cut off the sleeves and the bottom eight inches of the shirt. Then, she cut a small notch in the front center of the neck hole.

Dee had brought in a bowl of ice. "Ladies, here's a little help to get those nips standing at attention."

Lana pulled her shirt up. She took a few cubes of ice and began rubbing them on her nipples. As the cold hit her areolas, her flesh constricted. Goosebumps covered her breasts. And her beautiful dark brown nipples became gloriously erect.

Dee lifted her shirt. Tess had not noticed when she registered, but now saw that Dee had exceptional tits. Dee iced up her nipples until they poked out.

Beverly and Fiona decided to take a more playful approach. They giggled like schoolgirls as they rubbed ice on each other's bare breasts. Soon their pink nipples were so hard, they looked like they could cut glass.

Tess put on the cutup tee-shirt. She had guesstimated well. The shirt showed an inch of underboob - just the right amount.

Tess reached for the bowl of ice, but there was none left. Just a small pool of water. Dee saw this and said, "Don't worry. I've got you covered." Without warning, the hostess pulled up Tess's shirt and sucked on Tess's left nipple. Tess was surprised, but not startled. By this point in the day, Tess had few boundaries left uncrossed. Once the reddish-brown nipple that was in Dee's mouth was fully erect, Dee released it.

Tess's inhibitions were all but gone. With one hard nipple, Tess looked at Dee and asked, "This is awkward to ask, but are you going to finish the job or ...?" Dee then opened her mouth and sucked in Tess's right nipple. Once that nipple felt erect in her mouth, Dee stopped sucking and released it. "Thank you," said Tess.

Dee replied, "No. Thank you." Dee said to the other women, "Okay, my sexy newbies, are you ready?"

A rousing "yes" came from the other four women. Dee led them back to the pool area and they stood outside the door. She said, "I'm going to get things started in there. I'll announce you one at a time. When you hear your name, come on in and strut your stuff."

Tess, then whispered something in Dee's ear. Dee entered the pool area. The ladies heard the music stop and Dee start her spiel.

Inside the pool area, Dee stood, wearing just her tiger print bikini bottom and white tee-shirt. She kicked off the program by saying, "Ladies and gentleman, are you ready for tonight's entertainment?" Cheers and applause came from the crowd. "Where are our newbie husbands? Jude, Sam, Wayne, and Jamaal, get up here." The four men walked to the front of the room. "Gentlemen, as is our tradition, this is a wet tee-shirt contest. But, as you can see, my shirt is dry." Dee pointed to a large rubber tub. "There are water guns in that tub of ice water. In the words of your wife on your first date, 'It's your job to get me wet.'"

The crowd cheered again. The music started, Dee danced, and the four husbands saturated her tee-shirt until it became completely see-through. Dee waved her hand, and the music stopped. She shook her tits at the four men holding water guns and said, "Do you like the show so far?"

They screamed, "Yeah!" in unison.

"Good. Because the other entertainers tonight are . . . your wives. Starting with Fiona!"

Dance music started again. The petite ginger entered the room and the crowd cheered. The green bikini bottom perfectly complimented her red hair. As Fiona danced, she was sprayed with ice water by the newbie husbands.

Fiona's wet tee-shirt clung to her B-cup breasts. Her pink nipples were erect and visible through the sheer material. She twirled to make sure that the audience not only saw her tits but got a good look at the ladybug tattoo on her ass.

Dee announced, "Next up, make some noise for Beverly!" Fiona stepped to the side.

Beverly burst through the door. The crowd cheered. She danced wildly to the music while her shirt was drenched with ice water. Beverly is not a very good dancer, but no one cared. Her tits looked spectacular under the wet clingy fabric. The audience whooped and hollered when Beverly slid into a split while wearing her black thong.

As Beverly got back to her feet, Dee announced, "Everyone, put your hands together for Lana!" Beverly moved to the side and stood next to Fiona.

The partygoers roared when Lana came through the door. Her chest was immediately blasted with cold water. When wet, the gauzy tee-shirt virtually disappeared, showing her hard dark brown nipples. Lana pulled her gold bikini bottom up to give herself a sexy wedgie. She turned her back to the audience, bent at the waist and gyrated her tight ass. The crowd went wild.

After a couple of minutes, the deejay cut the music. Lana walked to, and stood next to, Beverly and Fiona. Dee announced, "Our final newbie wife made a special request for this song. Let's hear it for Koyuki!"

The music started. It was a song from Tess's shower time playlist - the uncensored version of Shake That by Eminem and Nate Dogg. Tess entered the room, and the newbie husbands doused her huge tits with ice water. The flimsy tee-shirt hugged her large breasts, and everyone in the room could clearly see her jutting nipples.

The chorus of the song is somewhat repetitive, singing "Shake that ass for me" again and again. But it was perfect for what Tess wanted to do. She did her best impression of a video vixen. At one point, this mother of three, wearing a bikini bottom that covered only a fraction of her ass, was actually twerking in front of the crowd. Dance moves that Tess normally would do only when she was alone, she was doing in front of a roomful of swingers.

After a few minutes of allowing the spectators to enjoy the sight of Tess's nearly naked dancing, Dee called the rest of the newbie wives back to the front of the room. Dee stood in the middle with Fiona and Beverly on her right and Lana and Tess on her left.

The deejay lowered the volume of the music, and Dee said loudly enough for the room to hear, "Ladies, as is our tradition, now is the time for everyone's favorite part of our wet tee-shirt contest." There was a long pause. Dee then yelled with excitement, "We take off the shirts!" Dee grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off over her head. The crowd erupted when her breasts were revealed.

Dee then said loudly, "People, what do we want to tell Fiona?!?" The crowd then began to chant, "Take! It! Off! Take! It! Off!" This was all the encouragement that Fiona needed. She whipped off her shirt and threw it into the crowd. The deejay cranked up the music and Fiona began to bounce around like a ball of energy. She shook her perky boobs and wiggled her tiny ass. In return, the audience screamed and applauded.

The deejay lowered the music. Dee asked the crowd loudly, "Ladies and gentlemen, what do you want to say to Lana?!?" Again, the room loudly chanted, "Take! It! Off! Take! It! Off!"

Lana looked to her husband for his okay. Wayne gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up. So Lana pulled her wet shirt over her head, fully exposing her lovely tits. The deejay turned up the music. Again, the crowd cheered and applauded. Exuding pride, Wayne yelled, "Yes! That's my wife!" Lana danced seductively while tugging at her nipples to make them stand up. And the crowd went wild.

The deejay lowered the music again. Dee loudly announced, "I know you've been enjoying the show. But we've still got more. Do you have a message for lovely Beverly?!?" Again, the room loudly chanted, "Take! It! Off! Take! It! Off!"

Despite the fact that she already had danced in front of the crowd wearing a see-through shirt, Beverly was still a little reluctant to strip down to nothing but her thong. Luckily for her and the audience, Fiona was willing to lend a helping hand. She walked behind Beverly and reached around her. Fiona grabbed the bottom of Beverly's shirt and pulled it up and off the blonde. The crowd cheered in approval. Beverly's erect pink nipples were then on full display. But not for long. Within a few seconds, they were obscured by the back of Fiona's head as Fiona vigorously sucked on Beverly's nipples, while groping Beverly's ass.

Far from being upset by Fiona's behavior, Beverly loved it. So did the crowd. Beverly pulled Fiona close to her and relished in the sensation of the young redhead's mouth on her breasts. The crowd went crazy for this public display of affection between these two gorgeous women.

The deejay again lowered the volume on the music. Gesturing toward Tess, Dee announced, "And last, but not least, we have this tall drink of milk. Gentlemen and gentlewomen, what do you want Koyuki to do?!?" As it had done for the other women, the crowd then began to chant, "Take! It! Off! Take! It! Off!"

In what was becoming a habit, Tess's face turned red with embarrassment. For a moment she stood frozen. She both loved the sound of people chanting for her, but also was terrified of exposing even more of her body. Ultimately, Tess did what subconsciously she planned to do from the moment she cut a notch in the neck hole of her shirt. She grabbed the shirt on each side of the notch and ripped her shirt down the middle. Her large wet breasts sprung free.

The crowd cheered, sending a rush of endorphins through Tess. She wanted more. She knew that, due to her attributes, she easily could do one thing that the other women likely could not do at all. But dare she do it. She thought for a second, then lifted her left breast to her mouth and sucked on her own nipple. This act had the desired effect. The crowd screamed louder than it had all night.

Dee yelled, "And that is how you end a show!" She turned to the newbie wives and said, "Ladies take a bow." Dee and the other four women stood in a line facing the audience, creating the spectacle of 10 boobs in a row. They joined hands and simultaneously bowed while the audience applauded. Dee gestured for the newbie wives to turn around. Once their backs were to the audience, the women took a long slow bow. As the lovely ladies stuck out their asses in unison, the crowd gave yet another round of applause.

Dee led the newbie wives out of the room. The crowd continued clapping as the five topless women exited. She took them back to the staging room where they hugged and complimented one another on a great performance. They put their bikini tops back on and rejoined their husbands and the others in the pool area.

Tess asked her husband, "Was it okay that I did that?"

"Well, it's a little late to ask now," Donny said, "but as long as you enjoyed yourself, I'm okay with it."

The music pumped for the next hour or so. Tess was the belle of the ball. She loves dancing and found herself doing so with several men and women in the room. Although they repeatedly broke eye contact to gaze at Tess's chest, the men were otherwise respectful and kept their hands to themselves. Five or six of the women, however, could not resist squeezing or spanking Tess's barely covered ass.

Donny too had his fair share of admirers. At one point, he was surrounded by four women, dressed in skimpy swimsuits, all flirting with him. Donny was not sure whether they found him attractive in particular or just thought of the newbies as fresh meat. Regardless, he enjoyed the attention. He also enjoyed the notion that they were so brazenly hitting on him in front of their husbands. Something about how taboo it was added to the thrill.

As the party was winding down, Sam walked over to Tess and Donny and reminded them that they had promised to come to an afterparty in Sam's and Beverly's room. "Just give us about 20 minutes," he said. "We're in room 418."

As soon as Sam walked away, Tess clutched Donny's arm and said, "We need to talk." She then hurried back to their room. Donny was a few steps behind her. Once inside their room, Tess began to anxiously pace back and forth. "What are we going to do?"

"Do about what?" responded Donny.

"We told them that we would go to their room for an afterparty," said Tess.

"So?" Donny asked.

Tess answered, "So? . . . They're swingers! I mean they're not swingers yet because they're newbies too. But they're wannabe swingers." She then began to ramble, "Do we just not go. If we don't go, would that be rude. I mean, I really like them. I'd kinda like to go. But what if they're expecting to have sex with us? If we go, does that mean that we've consented."

Donny looked at his flustered wife and said, "Okay. Somewhere in that word jumble, I heard that you like them and you'd like to go. So, let's go."

"Okay, we'll go," Tess said, accepting his suggestion. "Wait." She then looked suspiciously at Donny. "You want to go because you want to have sex with one of them, don't you? Which one?" She paused, then said, "It's Fiona, isn't it. You want to have sex with that 25-year-old fire crotch. I bet you spent all night staring at that butterfly tattoo on her tiny ass."

"It's a ladybug," said Donny.

"So, you were looking at her ass?" said Tess.

"Yes. And her boobs. And Beverly's ass. And Beverly's boobs. And Lana's ass. And Lana's boobs," said Donny. "Everyone was looking at their asses and boobs. They were in a wet tee-shirt contest that ended with them being shirtless."

"Oh yeah. That checks out," she said, realizing he was right.

"By the way, everyone was looking at your ass and boobs too," he reminded her.

Tess smiled and said, "I know."

Donny said, "You seem very pleased with yourself."

Tess replied with a smile, "I am."

"Why?" he asked.

Tess got serious and explained, "From the time they start wearing a bra, most girls are inundated with douchebags trying to get in their pants. They're sexualized and objectified, ogled and cat called. It's a steady stream of assholes who just want to fuck them. Calling them prudes if they didn't put out and sluts if they did. It's like some degrading and horrible rite of passage. And if they can endure and transcend years of that shit, those girls hopefully can become empowered women in control of their own sexuality."

"Okay," said Donny.

"Well, that's a rite of passage I never went through. I didn't get ogled. I didn't get cat called. I was at the other end of the spectrum. I got called things like "heifer" and "large Marge". My varsity softball coach once described me in an interview for the local TV news as "sturdy". Groups of boys used to moo when I walked down the main hall at school. For the senior prom, other girls found promposals on their lockers. Someone hung a cowbell on mine. I remember a bunch of kids laughing. They thought it was funny," she said.