All Comments on 'Couple's Swing Club Adventure'

by Artemus68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 5 years ago
Yes please

I'm looking forward to the ongoing adventures!! Great story well told! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grammar

Grammar, Grammar....need I say more?

kafkafabout 5 years ago
Please!

Please get an editor, or at the very least, proof read your story before posting. This is full of ridiculous mistakes

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018about 5 years ago
Some errors.

Basis for the story is good but some clumsy errors detract. Take a little extra time and next one will be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Could have been good

The story showed promise but the bad grammar, misuse of words, and misspellings really detracted from it.

You should get an editor or proof reader.

Willietex75703Willietex75703about 5 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed it very much!!! I didn't even notice or care about any errors!!! I was almost transported...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Made no sense.

Not only was it full of mechanical errors, but also continuity issues. Also just the general style of it made me wonder if you've ever read a book or been with a woman before (I'm convinced the author must be a man).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mark?

You might want to double check when universally changing a name. Globally replacing mark with Chris made for a couple sentences slow things down a little. Other than that an good story. I'm going to go look for Chapt. 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to be careful when you use the replace all command. You changed the character's from Mark to Chris and screwed up a few times. You need to add a blank space in front of the word to make sure you do not replace "remark with reChris'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous