Couples Therapy

Story Info
Pay to play: a femdom couple submits.
3.6k words
4.51
21.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
566 Followers

I've been in a femdom marriage for three years now. My wife Tessie fucks my ass every week and sits on my face after we screw. It's pretty much her house; her rules.

I could tell she has been bored lately and looking for fresh ideas to employ in the bedroom. She has been seeking new stimulation. So when she heard from a friend about 'Couples Therapy,' she signed us up for a session. The online consent form--which we both signed electronically--listed pages of scary things that we both agreed to potentially receive during a session.

"Couples Therapy" is a domination session where one couple pays to completely submit to another. So it's really 'Couples Submission,' but everyone calls it Couples Therapy.

On the way to our session, I could see how excited Tessie was. I didn't know anything about what we were getting ourselves into. Tessie did. She set it up and submitted 'our' requests--well, they were her requests. Tessie was--mostly--looking forward to this arrangement due to her normal reluctance to be submissive.

"Just think," she teased, "you're going to finally get to feel a real cock in your ass instead of a fake one and if I'm forced to eat a little pussy so you can receive real cock...it'll be worth it!"

When we arrived for our session, a tall handsome black man let us in.

"My name is Clarence. I'm your guide for today's session."

Clarence ordered Tessie to strip naked and for me to sit--fully clothed--in an adjacent chair. There wasn't anyone else around as far as I could see.

Tessie was ordered over Clarence's lap on the couch. She was getting spanked. What an interesting way to start. I admit to enjoying seeing Tessie getting spanked. And boy did she get it. Clarence worked her naked white butt over the entire surface with hard swats landing everywhere until it was beet red.

While she lay there limp over Clarence's lap, he stuck the tip of a tube of lubricant jelly into her butt hole and gave it a vigorous squeeze. The brand new tube looked like a half-used toothpaste tube after he emptied half of its contents into her anal cavity. Tessie was about to really get fucked in HER ass. However, first, he had her stand.

"This bushy stuff has to go," he said referring to her pubic hair. "You need to be shaved completely bald."

Tessie's thick hairy bush of genital hair was wildly growing in all sorts of directions. Clarence pulled out the "professional close-shave hair trimmer" and got to work. This state-of-the-art device produces razor close results. And in minutes, my wife stood there without a single trace of a pubic hair anywhere. Her pussy was completely bald. She looked very different. Then he handed me the "professional close-shave hair trimmer."

"Bald means bald. You've got the top half."

At first, I didn't know what he meant. Tessie's armpits were already shaved. But then Clarence restated 'completely bald' and I thought...oh, shit...Tessie is going to be furious with me.

"I can't shave my wife's head?!" I stammered.

"Dude, in Couples Therapy, can't isn't an option. You CAN and you will," Clarence clarified.

Tessie's eyes said it all until her voice whispered angrily to me, "just fucking wait until you get yours, because you are going to get yours!"

So, I proceeded to shave Tessie's head. Her long locks falling to the ground in huge chunks until her entire beautiful head of hair lay lifeless on the floor. Now she was completely bald. (Well, almost.)

"The eyebrows need to go as well. Completely bald," Clarence ordered.

Shit. Oh, Shit.

Apparently, I learned later, the shaved eyebrows are a Couples Therapy first session signature move. Each session has a signature move. Couples leave each session with a 'Mark' symbolizing compliance. Session one is having your eyebrows removed by your partner.

It was time for Tessie to move to the couch. Clarence had her lie on her stomach while he unzipped his fly to produce a large black cock. It was a thing of beauty at more than seven inches in its flaccid condition. I was sitting directly across from her. If she raised her head, she'd be looking directly at me. Me, her fully clothed submissive husband watching his (normally) dominant wife getting fucked by a handsome black man with a huge cock. But it was not just any old fuck. Even though I was getting cuckolded, she was getting fucked in the ass!

I don't know why I hadn't imagined this outcome from Couples Therapy. Somehow, I figured I might get cuckolded but Tessie would be enjoying it. (Maybe she'll enjoy this?) But this seemed degrading. She'd not ever been taken anally, at least not that I know of. It was weirdly erotic to see my bald-headed wife humiliated in the exact way I thought I was going to be (and perhaps, still will be). It was like I was watching myself.

Clarence was slow and gentle, yet determined and firm. There was plenty of lube in Tessie's tight butt, so her sphincter had absolutely no chance to stop the intrusion. I could see on her face that she was gripping down real hard. Poor Tessie. Knock, knock. Clarence is coming in.

I couldn't see much from my angle, but having been on the receiving end of this treatment from Tessie's strap on, I know exactly what this feels like.

Even with her head down, I could see her eyes bolt open like she saw a ghost when Clarence's big black cock announced its entrance. And what he did next was even more shocking for her (and me). He took hold of each of Tessie's wrists like reigns of a horse and started riding her hard using her own arms as grips for his ride. This lifted her shoulders and breasts up off the couch and placed her face directly across from mine. She still didn't look at me. It was like she was trying not to show she was submitting in front of me. It was incredible to watch Tessie get manhandled and assfucked this way. I didn't feel like a cuckold. Plus, her pussy wasn't getting fucked (at least not yet).

Clarence rode her--fucked her ass--expertly. It was clear that he was thrusting balls deep on each stroke. I could only wonder what Tessie was thinking. If she didn't like it, I couldn't tell. Hell, this whole therapy thing was her idea anyway. Maybe she did want to receive this?

Eventually, Clarence drove his huge, black cock real deep and just held it there using Tessie's wrists to pull her fully back onto him while he pushed fully in. All three of us knew Clarence was cumming in Tessie's ass. I could just imagine the streams of sperm squirting up her anal cavity. And that her ass was getting used for another man's orgasm. I think she was a little ashamed or maybe embarrassed to be treated like this in front of me--the same way that she treats me. Except with one difference...she was getting fucked by a real cock.

"Oh my, look at the time. Your session is already over," Clarence said placating us.

Tessie was mystified.

"What the hell, Clarence? What about my husband's ass? We can't be done already?"

He could sense the anger in her voice.

"Time does fly when you are getting your ass properly worked over. Besides, I was just following the session suggestion list. The rest of your first therapy session is in the box. You take the box home, open it immediately and follow the instructions inside."

Tessie didn't say a word on the drive home. With her eyes riveted forward the whole way home, I could tell she was really pissed. She ripped open the package the minute we got in the door and a smile appeared across her face.

Box Contents:

*Two matching black, straight hair wigs

*A huge black strap on dildo 10 inches long

*The half squeezed tube of lubrication jelly.

*A pink silicone male chastity device with a small lock and one key ('Clarence has the other')

*The "professional close-shave hair trimmer"

*A note with just three words: "Payback's a Bitch!'

Author's note: There might be a future story of "Payback's a Bitch-Tessie Turns the Table," but for now, we return to our regularly scheduled story, already in progress.

Tessie was on the phone.

I heard a lot of angry whispering, but I couldn't make out any discernible words besides 'mistake' and 'session.' But eventually, Tessie emerged from the other room claiming 'GREAT NEWS!' I was all ears.

"We have a second Couples Therapy session this Friday. And this one will be very different! I can't wait! I've cleared up any confusion."

On Friday, we put our brunette wigs on our shaved heads as we left the house. I made sure Tessie was carrying the key to my chastity cage. Being cock-locked for a week was brutal payback and I was looking forward to penis freedom--even though I was sure it would come at a price.

On the drive there, we were crossing over a river when Tessie lowered her window. My penis lock key was in her hand when she tossed it out the window knowing it was now sinking in the river. I knew better than to say anything. Payback is a Bitch!

Originally, I was worried I'd be stuck in this chastity device for another humiliating week. Now I was concerned that it could be much longer. I felt like I just got fucked as we arrived at our second session.

A tall handsome, fit black man named Simon and a very tall, svelte beautiful brunette woman named Kira, greeted our entry. Kira was in a white blouse, with a playful plaid tie, a matching plaid mini skirt and white cotton panties that came into view framing her perfect ass each time she bent over. Wow! She was hot!

"Where is Clarence?" I blurted out receiving a glare from Tessie.

"Who is Clarence? And what is with the matching wigs?" Kira asked. Her voice was sultry and deep.

"Clarence was our guide from session one," my voice was raising, "he has they ONLY key to my Couples Therapy chastity cage!"

"Calm down little one. Who was his partner? Who was he paired with?" Kira asked.

"He was the only one here!" I shouted.

Kira slapped my face.

"No one named Clarence even works here," she laughed.

I knew better than to question any further.

The session started the same way as the first one with Tessie butt naked draped over a lap--this time it was Simon's. The only difference was that I was ordered to strip before sitting in the same chair. It was embarrassing to have Kira staring and giggling at my little locked penis adorned in the pink silicone chastity device.

Simon took to spanking Tessie's pale white butt hard and swiftly. Kira was busy applying two humiliating devices to Tessie's submissive body during the spanking. I watched intensely trying to figure out what was happening right in front of me. A dental device--called a spider gag--was secured inside Tessie's mouth by Kira. The device sits between each row of teeth and locks together behind the head. It forced Tessie to have her mouth opened wide permanently.

The second bondage device was a speculum that is used by an OBGYN to keep a woman's vagina open for inspection, but in this case, Kira inserted it into Tessie's tight butt hole.

So there she was, her butt spanked beet red, her mouth forced wide open, her butt hole stretched and gaping waiting to receive whatever came next when some strange dude barged in.

"Oops, sorry, wrong room. I have a deposit request? Is this..."

Kira interrupted him before he could finish.

"If it's one quick load...you've come to the right room. Just drop it in that hole right over there."

The guy quickly dropped his pants, and began stroking a larger-than-average penis just above Tessie's gaping ass. But his cock size was irrelevant; what shot out of it was not.

It was quick all right. And what a load!

The stranger stood over Tessie's speculum-spread asshole and shot massive streams of white milky cum directly into her open ass. It happened quickly, yet it was incredibly erotic. It was probably one of the biggest loads I've ever seen, but so much off it was successfully aimed into her anal cavity, I couldn't tell for sure. As he exited he looked right at my small locked penis and laughed.

A few streams of the huge sperm load landed outside Tessie's gaping asshole. Before I had any time to worry about being ordered to clean up duty, I watched Kira trace her long painted fingers around Tessie's hole collecting the stray streams of cum and consequently feed the sperm treat into her open anal cavity. I was beside myself. Watching this and Kira using the metal speculum edges to scrape her cum fingers clean was incredibly hot. Kira made sure Tessie's ass was rewarded with every drop of this huge load of cum.

"Lie on your back. Drape your head back over the end of the couch," Simon ordered.

Tessie tipped her head back until her chin was in a straight line with her throat. Oh, boy. Poor Tessie. I knew what was coming. This is a classic deep throat position in porn movies. But since Tessie doesn't suck cock--at least not that I know of--I doubt she has any idea why she'd be in this position.

Simon moved in, which blocked my view. All I could see was his practically perfect butt. He was going to coach her through her first deep-throat experience. It was clear this was going to happen; he was going to try to help her tolerate it. She was so vulnerable, it was nice that he didn't just ram his cock down her throat. But there was no doubt where his cock was headed.

He told her when to breath (through her nose) and when to swallow with her throat. He told her when he was pushing deeper and when he was pulling out. He coached her this way from start to finish. I really wished I could've watched more closely. I could only listen and look at Simon's butt tightening and clenching as he thrust deeply into Tessie's wide open mouth. Then I could see his butt flexing in a way that was announcing that he was cumming down Tessie's throat. I could hear her muffled acknowledgements and loud throat noises. I was imagining his cum shooting into her stomach with only Simon's sweaty butt as my erotic guide. I'm not gay, but I concede that he was a really nice butt.

Kira was next. She straddled Tessie's chest, facing me, with my view not blocked from this position. I was very excited, anticipating what I've always wanted to see: my wife being forced to eat pussy! Kira ordered Tessie to lift up her head. As Kira lifted up her short plaid skirt, a sizable bulge in her white cotton panties came into view.

Woah! Wow! How about that?! Kira is packing meat! Shit! Hot!

Tessie's eyes got huge. Mine did too. Kira was a gorgeous woman with a 7 inch cock. Funny that today, the couple dominating us is a handsome black man and a hot woman both packing large cocks. Simon was in the process of replacing the anal speculum with with his massive black cock while Kira was exploiting the oral spider gag in Tessie's gaping mouth. Poor Tessie. She was about to be drilled deep in both ends. In porn movies, they call it being spit-roasted. So there I sat--in my humiliating little pink chastity cage--watching my femdom wife get spit-roasted by two huge cocks.

I pondered for a moment how strange it was that Tessie signed us up for Couples Therapy to be submissive to a dominating couple and my femdom wife is getting seriously subbed and the sub in our marriage--me--gets off Scott free. I'm sure Tessie will be pissed again when the session is over, but this whole thing was her idea and I'm enjoying watching her have to pay for what SHE PAID FOR.

And in both sessions, she really has had to pay. And then it dawned on me that everything Tessie was going through, maybe, was what she had ordered for me?! That I was supposed to be deep-throated; I was supposed to get ass fucked.

Kira was fucking Tessie's forced-open mouth. There is no other way to describe it. Thrusting and exiting Tessie's oral cavity freely like it was a pussy in whatever manner she pleased and Tessie was defenseless to do anything about it. This included the placement of Tessie's tongue, which served as a soft bed for Kira to rest her cock on when it wasn't gliding along this wonderfully squishy surface.

It didn't help matters that Simon was fucking Tessie's ass in whatever manner he felt like, driving his massive glistening tool to the hilt of his pubic mound before pulling back to just the tip of his cock...and then driving it all the way in again. And again. There was plenty of lubrication in her ass from the massive sperm deposit earlier. Tessie was groaning--or was it moaning--from her spit-roasting double team.

The pink silicone chastity cage locked on my small penis had a slit for excretions and boy was I having them. I was so turned on, my device was soaked with precum. My groin looked like I accidentally wet myself as I sat in a puddle of my own semen.

Kira reached behind her back and started pinching and pulling on Tessie's nipples. I know Tessie doesn't like this, but Kira was twisting and tweaking them. I had no idea that she was warming them up for what was next.

I figured Kira would cum first since Simon already blasted a sperm load into Tessie's stomach. Wrong. Simon suddenly exhibited his second orgasm from his bareback fuck of Tessie's rectum. I could imagine in my brain all those sperm swimming around her colon and felt like I could orgasm from just thinking about it. What an awesome sight. This sexy black man "conceptually impregnating" my dominant wife's ass. (Good thing it wasn't her pussy!)

Kira was soon to follow. I could see her firm little butt cheeks tightening when she came. Her balls rose up in their scrotal sack in preparation for shooting sperm bullets. And what an entertaining display erupted!

Kira pulled completely out of Tessie's mouth. She gripped her stiff cock applying the final strokes. With each sperm bullet, Kira scored a direct hit somewhere on Tessie's face. Cheek = bing! Other cheek = bing! Like knocking down ducks at the carnival, Kira was having target practice on Tessie's face. She even made sure to shoot a couple large bullets onto Tessie's tongue for all of us to see.

The last bullet hit Tessie squarely in her left eye.

"Oops, I missed. Sorry. That's gonna sting a little," Kira giggled as she fake apologized.

My wife now lay there thoroughly used: her ass filled with two loads of sperm, her stomach with one and change. Her face covered in sperm chunks and her bald pussy completely ignored.

Simon left the room while Kira placed Tessie in wrist and ankle restraints, I was thinking, what could possibly be next?

I hearkened back to the recollection that each Couples Therapy session has a signature move. And that couples leave each session with a 'Mark' symbolizing compliance. Apparently, session two is nipple piercing. Kira was preparing to pierce Tessie's nipple. Kira is a professional tattoo artist and piercing specialist.

Tessie will have to think three times--not twice--before signing us up for a third session! One would think she has learned her lesson and should quit while she is behind. And speaking of behind, Kira said that an ass tattoo is the 'Mark' from attending session three. As in, 'don't come back unless you really want a real permanent mark.'

We'd both be leaving with something permanent; Tessie with a pierced nipple, me with a chastity cage missing a findable key.

I could see how Tessie was intimidated by Kira. It was sexy the way Tessie conceded to Kira in a way I'd never seen my wife behave. There was submission in her eyes when Kira started kissing the cum off Tessie's cheeks. Kira removed the spider gag and french kissed my wife. Kira ran her hands lightly over Tessie's breasts as they kissed. Each nipple stood firm and erect and ready to submit.

"I'll you want me to stop...I'll stop."

Tessie nodded her head giving approval. Kira was going to pierce Tessie's nipple and Tessie was going to let her. Hmmm.

It was time for Tessie's parting gift. Kira's calm steady approach to the preparation and the experience created an erotic bond between the two. There was a connection, a trust, a submission...and a piercing.

charmer949
charmer949
566 Followers
12