All Comments on 'Couples Therapy'

by charmer949

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1about 3 years ago

Liked it, but left a lot of questions. The situation was understandable, but not the outcome. Therapy usually means to correct something, or make it better.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 3 years ago

I like the idea of a firmly femdom based dynamic suddenly getting shifted by the mistresses own unintentional actions, maybe there could be more like this.

charmer949charmer949about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments thus far. What I was going for was the idea that to "correct something, or make it better," couples who sign up to submit, consent to experiencing sexual submission they can't control (perhaps in a different role than in their own bedroom). They concede to bending over in someone else's shoes and therefore come to a greater awareness of the overall relationship between master/mistress and subservient slave. In this case, it was the femdom wife. And yes, her own actions didn't come out the way she wanted. Clearly, there are many different ways to go with the idea. It was also meant to be tongue-in-cheek ; ). After I clear my mind of all the weird over-the-top stories I've wanted to publish for years--honestly, some of the scenarios in my stories are pretty nasty--I aim to focus more on what readers actually seem to respond to and tame it down a tad. Appreciate, the feedback.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Is there going to be a part 2? Maybe the wife will have a little compassion on her husband after being on the receiving end. A little disappointed nothing going on with the husband and him still locked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty hot, but oddly enough i squirmed the most at the shaved head part, but i love my long hair.

Thanks again for sharing, Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Payback's a Bitch-Tessie Turns the Table"

I was on baited breath waiting for her wifey to "pay it forward"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmer949@charmer949
For February 2024, I've submitted 14 short stories in 7 different categories. It's not to win a "contest." Minimalist writing reminds me of 'Penthouse Variations' & 'Nugget' erotica publications. I hope readers are enjoying them in "short bursts." Some are 3rd person, some a...