All Comments on 'Couples Therapy Pt. 01: Queen and Icarus'

by Cognantreverie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
HotBrandHotBrandover 4 years ago
Such an incredible story!

I loved the build up of the sexuality that you brought in.

The realism of the detail, projecting your experience to the fore of your writing, and the juxtaposition of your innocence versus the situation.

I loved the theme of being trained, or taught, or cultivated. Being taught to be a more receptive lover. Learning how to experience, and how to give those experiences, in equal measure.

... it was incredibly sensual. It had power, it had a form of romance, it had style, it was darkly seductive. You have such an arousing way in detailing how you felt, how you thought at the time, and your character really carries through into the writing itself.

I absolutely revelled in this story.

Booboobear84Booboobear84over 4 years ago
Impressive

The clarity of the prose brings us right in the room with you, bravo. Part of the appeal is the mentoring side of the relationship. It both normalizes D/S and makes it sexier. Leadership is so much more powerful than brute control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCognantreverie@Cognantreverie
Hi, my name is Belle. I am a black woman striving to explore the world through my writing and through my experiences. In my stories you will find some of those experiences. Years ago I started an email list with a friend of mine to tell some of my sexy stories. Here I will ex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES