Couples Therapy Pt. 01: Queen and Icarus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you like showing off don't you? Your little penis is getting excited Icarus. I think we should calm down a bit maybe." She said walking around to the desk and opening a drawer getting out a riding crop.

From what I could tell there was nothing little or "penis" about the dick struggling in his briefs but again it had to be a layer of the game. I couldn't help getting aroused myself picturing my small frame under his much larger one at the mercy of the massive dick between his thighs. It was confusing seeing a man like this, a powerful one at that. He had money, status, he was a boss and yet he was on his knees about to get hit with a riding crop.

"Fists." She demanded.

He immediately leaned forward onto his fists instead of on the palms of his hands after responding calling her his Queen again. My attention was drawn to her while she circled him sliding the crop over his back in various places, teasing him, keeping her eyes on his movements while she traced the muscles on his back. She waited until she was behind him to speak, once again looking at me instead of him.

"Eyes on our guest Icarus, what do you say when you are given a swat?" She asked seemingly waiting until the moment he opened his mouth to answer to bring the crop down hard on his backside making us both jump.

"AH Thank you, my Queen!" He replied trying to maintain eye contact but seemed to be having a bit of trouble with his normal day to day confident persona. I could see it, he was embarrassed and turned on at the same time. His smile was gone, his face more serious and his eyes gleamed with lust, he would do anything she asked.

She brought the crop down a few more times, each one pushing him further into his submissive mind state and hers into her most comfortable dominance. I was past turned on and was considering going to the bathroom for my own relief but dare not move or speak without permission. It was amazing how quickly I found myself under her control as well. Icarus moaned slightly while she walked to me and turned around looking at me over her shoulder.

"Unzip me please." She asked in her normal kind voice yet still making it seem like an order. My fingers shook as I stood on uneasy legs reaching for the zipper on her back for her dress. I gulped as I gripped it and pulled it down slowly to the middle of her back before letting go. She let the dress fall to her feet standing there in her matching bra and panties before her husband allowing me to see her back in its toned glory.

"Open."

I reacted without thinking, I didn't know what she meant so I opened my mouth and spread my legs while I sat on the couch behind her. She placed the riding crop in his mouth not noticing my actions, I felt hot and embarrassed for acting without thinking. With her hands free she turned back to me smiling.

"Do you see, while this is a bit tame for how much punishment he can really take I

figured it would be a good introduction. How do you feel?"

"Uhm, I feel a lot. This is actually amazing and I have so many questions."

"We can do lunch this week and I will answer all your questions, but for now little Icarus has some work to do. You are welcome to stay if you like."

With that she turned and sat in the chair on the other side of the room. She smiled at me watching her open her legs baring her panty clad sex to me. I knew what a woman tasted like, I knew the pleasures of sapphic love and In that moment I wanted to be him. I wanted to be on my knees waiting to feast on her. She called him to her and I watched his muscles while he crawled slowly keeping eye contact with his Queen. She held out her hand and he kissed her palm as best he could with the crop in his mouth before dropping it.

Without a word of instruction he dipped his head and began kissing her feet. Taking his time to place gentle kisses on every inch of skin slowly working his way up her ankle and to her calves. He was worshiping her in a way completely foreign to me but mesmerizing all the same. Ziporah's eyes were closed and outside of a light moan she was silent letting him do what she desired. I fought the urge to unzip and slip my hands down my pants I wanted to watch and take it all in without the distraction of my own pending orgasm. I was in control of this experience and I got a chance to watch a sexual encounter I would see it through without touching myself.

He made it up to her knees when the crop rang out against his back and he immediately moved to kissing her pussy through her panties. I watched his head bob as he licked the fabric teasing her and driving me wild. I couldn't imagine not pulling my panties to the side for such an eager tongue.

"Yess, little one show me how bad you want to taste me."

"I don't think he wants it bad enough little Belle, do you?" Her voice strained trying to stay level against his onslaught.

The addition of "little" to my name sent a chill up my spine, I did feel little in her

presence and I always have but now it was more true than ever.

"I think he wants it...My Queen?" I hesitated to use her title as was presented but it felt so right, so sexy, so devious to let those words roll off my lips even if I sounded unsure.

She chuckled and put her hand on her husbands forehead pushing him back before leaning in for a kiss. I watched as he on his knees craned to meet her lips, it was a beautiful expression of the dynamic with such a sensual kiss.

"Lay down and get it out little one." Zip whispered to her husband before standing and walking to me.

He did exactly as he was told laying on his back and pulling out his thick cock from the front hole of his boxer briefs. I immediately wondered how much he would cum and wanted to taste it for myself. I eyed his thick weapon while she crossed the room to me leaning down and meeting my eyes getting close enough for a kiss.

"As sweet as it sounded to call me that you are not allowed to do so unless you are prepared to serve. Tonight you watch and learn then maybe we can discuss you becoming my "Little Princess." With that she kissed my forehead and stood. She let me watch her pull her panties down exposing her trimmed pussy then turned to straddle the eager mouth of her husband.

I couldn't take it, this was all too much watching wasn't enough. Before she managed to sit on his face I stood causing them both to look at me. I felt their eyes wonder if I was leaving or had been turned off in some way. I slowly went down to both knees.

"Please teach me."

"What do you want to learn? To serve or to be served?"

I swallowed but remembered my promise to myself to be in control of myself and felt envy over the power she had in this room. I wanted to feel strong like her and I wanted to feel in control.

"I want to learn to be served and then learn to serve." I responded never taking my eyes off the floor in front of me not exactly portraying the confidence I wanted but I mustered enough for the words.

"How do you feel about this my love?" She asked the man under her. Even in all her control she asked him about it, I had so much to learn. What do you ask and what do you just act on?

"I think she means well but has the process backwards. Maybe we get the awkward first time out of the way and see where she stands." His voice was even and cool and maybe concerned for me I was not sure.

"Hmmm, get through the first time as a prop or the main attraction?" She responded turning and straddling his stomach to lean forward and kiss him. There was so much I felt being discussed about me and I had no idea what was going on. What was the difference between a prop or main attraction?

"Fine, as long as you save it for me and you are prepared to pay your way in the morning." She smiled dismounting her husband and walking towards me hand extended. I reached up for it and she lifted me to my feet and all three of us stood yet I was the only one confused.

"Cmon, Its my turn to play with YOU now Belle." He said wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me out of the room. I turned to see Zip straightening up the room while he led me down the hall to a room on my right. Leading me into the room I felt his hands leave my body and him move around. A lamp switched on and I could see him on one side of a king sized bed.

"Are you ...gonna hit me with something?"

"No, I'm not going to hit you Belle." He laughed closing the distance between us, at some point he lost his boxer briefs and was even more imposing fully nude.

"Trust me, I know how you feel, I loved the idea of being in control when I was with other women. Using my strength to move them, lift them and toy with them. It was empowering and it seemed like what I was supposed to do." He was standing right in front of me bringing my hands to contact his body. One instinctively caressed his chest the other went for his still hard dick.

"Then I found out what it felt like to submit to a woman who knows how to respect that submission. You feel what's special about her and you want it for yourself, to be special, to make others feel special." He continued letting me work my hand over his shaft.

"She can teach you that, if you let her. But first you have to value submission."

My head was swimming everything about him felt strong yet his words were vulnerable. I felt his hand on my shoulder begin to ease me down to my knees. Face to face with his cock I was intimidated and unsure how I would be able to please something so large. Deep throating was not an easy task and so far only perfected on men that were much smaller. I swallowed, gripped his cock and opened my mouth preparing to take it in.

"Slow down, think about what you are about to do. This isn't about what you are used to doing or what you like doing. Your goal is to do the things I like, do you see what I'm saying?"

"No, not really. Usually I just start and see what works, learn as I go." I was getting frustrated trying to decipher if I was ignorant or he was eccentric.

"Ask me what I like, find out what pleases if no direction is given."

"Well Icarus, how do you like your dick sucked?"

"First, I want to see all of that body of yours. Then I don't want to watch you waste time trying to suck it all, take what you can and use your hands for the rest." He chuckled at my obvious defiance with the use of his submissive name in an obviously dominant situation.

I let him go and complied with his wishes removing my clothes. I smiled at the fact he didn't use that opportunity to chastise me. He wanted this; I was in just as much control as he was. Once I was completely naked, I got back to my knees, spread them wide and reached the for the floor behind my feet showing him all of me feeling sexy and saucy. I could feel how wet I was once I spread open, with as excited as I was I still worried if I could even take his size.

"How long have you waited and wondered if you would ever get a chance to watch me suck your dick the way you like Icarus?" I asked grabbing his dick and placing a small kiss on his thick head. Starting a blow job with a kiss was something I loved doing and despite his instructions I wanted to keep that tradition alive. He inhaled enough to show me his anticipation for what was to come. He was teaching but I was in control and it was an intoxicating feeling.

"Too long, you've been Little Princess around here longer than you know."

With that I opened my mouth and began sucking per his instructions. I took less of him than I thought I would be able to but instead of fighting to take more I simply used both hands to stroke and stimulate the rest. It didn't take long before he began moaning my favorite song, one of pleasure caused by me. I didn't notice when Zipporah walked in but she sat on the bed off to the side watching me suck her husband while she sipped a glass of wine. I hesitated seeing her while he husbands dick was in my mouth; here I was on my knees for the man who devoted his life to my mentor. I felt wrong, but maybe wrong wasn't the word, I felt like a home wrecking whore and to be honest I liked it. I felt a surge of confidence and began working harder, I wanted her to see her husband spray my face with his cum. I wanted more control, I glided over his dick with my mouth twisting both hands in opposite directions taking as much as I could with each stroke. I slurped loudly trying to make myself look as obscene as possible. I was so focused I didn't notice her move until I felt her hands on my hips as she straddled me from behind matching my pose. I slowed down feeling her hands slide up my body and make contact with my breasts squeezing and pinching each nipple. I choked taking him too deep distracted by her hands and I felt her breasts against my back I could smell the red wine on her breath as she neared my face.

"I see you are learning quickly, would you like to know how I like to be tasted Little Princess?" She asked in my ear letting one hand slide down my body to my under-stimulated clit. She used just the pad of one finger to seek it out and rub the slowest and smallest circles on it. Just enough pressure that I felt it all but not enough to truly stimulate and it was driving me insane. I nodded my head to answer her question trying to focus on his dick in my mouth and her hands on my body all while awaiting instruction was a difficult task.

"I like it slow, none of those full licks up and down I just want the tip of your tongue to touch me. I like my clit sucked gently and often." Her finger left my clit and dipped between my lips teasing me sliding up and around my clit lightly, back down and around again.

Icarus grunted and I focused back on his dick knowing with all the stimulation I was slipping on my hand and mouth motions. Not to mention with his size and how long I had been on my knees my mouth was beginning to get sore. Her finger just kept tracing the same pattern while my body quivered in response I moaned on his dick trying to focus on it, willing it to cum for me.

"My turn." She whispered in my ear before pulling away from me leaving me more frustrated than before she started. I let his dick come out of my mouth frustrated I didn't get to have him finish but relieved I could take a break of sorts.

"Stand up Little Princess." He commanded while she made her way to the bed getting in position after first sipping her wine. I did as instructed giving myself a moment to try to calm down a bit. I felt him press up behind me his dick firmly against my ass and he pulled me close to him on hand around my waist the other to my neck pulling my head back into his chest. He turned my head slightly with his thumb before whispering in my ear.

"I hope your pussy is as good as that mouth is. How do you like to take your dick?" His hands creeped between my thighs as I maintained eye contact with his wife on the bed watching with her legs spread rubbing her inner thighs waiting. From a position of control he was showing me submission, I didn't want to miss that point but I was insanely worried due to its size I wouldn't be able to take his dick at all. He asked me a question and was awaiting my response while is thick fingers spread my lips and rubbed my clit in a much rougher than it had been moments before. I needed to show some control in response.

"Slow and deep Icarus I want to feel it all but take your time." I moaned hoarsely through the teasing.

He said nothing as he let me go, I wanted to turn to see where he faded to but her eyes had me locked in place. With one finger she beckoned me to the bed and on my hands and knees I crawled to her. As I reached her she put out her foot and pressed it against my shoulder stopping me. This position offered me my first up close view of her naked exposed body and I took in the moment to appreciate how amazing her subtle curves and muscle definition made her truly look like a Queen.

"Tell me how I like it Little Princess."

Fuck! I searched my mind for her words but was coming up blank and looking like an ass while doing it. I thought back to how she touched me and tried to replay the words in my head but couldn't find them.

"Tisk tisk Belle, tisk tisk." She chided softly shaking her head slowly. The use of my actual name and not Little Princess made me feel embarrassed. I let her down on her first real question. I opened my mouth to apologize and then it hit me.

"Just the tip my Queen, slow with light sucking. Please let me show you that I can be a good Little Princess." I bit my lip hoping the words made up for my lapse of memory.

"Much better."

She moved her leg and it took everything not to dive right in. Instead I slowly started planting kisses on her inner thigh by her knee picking up where Icarus left off. I had been chastised once and title removed I didn't want to do it again by being too hasty. I took my time tasting her skin working my way closer to my prize, I could smell her arousal and it urged me to hurry but I remained in control. She brought her hand to my face rubbing her thumb against my cheek right before I was ready to make my move towards her clit. She dropped one leg flat against the bed and turned my head to the side before speaking.

"This is why I sat next to you that night, I wanted this moment with you."

I looked where she directed me and on the wall was our paint night painting displayed proudly, she even took the time to get it framed. I looked back at her and smiled.

"I am glad you did."

With those words I turned to kiss her palm and then placed a kiss on her clit. Her hand gripped some of my hair while I followed the instructions given, taking my time only using the tip of my tongue and sucking her clit gently. Hers was only the third pussy I had tasted and that included my own. I enjoyed how we all tasted a bit different and wondered how arousal effected taste. Her pussy was soft and soaking, she got wetter than I think I ever had and her earthy taste and smell made me long for full sucks of her pussy. She moaned and gripped my hair letting me know I was doing as she wanted. Again, I felt power and control, her pleasure was my responsibility and I was giving her what she needed.

I was lost in the delicate motions of tasting her when I felt Icarus hands on my thighs spreading me apart. I had little time to adjust before his tongue made contact with me. I moaned sucking the clit between my lips sending a slight vibration though both of our bodies. Her leg shivered and I made a mental note to do it again later. His tongue was aggressive his goal was to make sure I was wet and ready I felt his excitement. I made sure to put an arch in my back and hold on to her thighs while we both continued our oral assaults. I moaned on her again and she pulled my hair a bit in response moaning out loudly to the ceiling.

I loved this feeling, sandwiched between them serving and getting served all at the same time. I squeezed her thighs feeling the immense buildup of my release coming forcing me to miss my mark for her pussy and stopping for a moment to exhale and prepare for it to hit. I whimpered into her thighs waiting for the crescendo when he stopped.

"Wait I was so close don't stop!" I frantically half moaned half whined.

"I know, it's not your turn." He laughed a full laugh behind me as if I wasn't in on some inside joke.

"What he means is sweetheart, you must practice restraint. Nobody gets off before me, you were doing such a good job I was almost there and you stopped." Ziporah casually explained using her finger to continue stimulation of her clit while I wasn't doing the job.

I didn't bother with a response; the point was simple nobody got theirs until she did and I wanted mine so I had to get to work. I dipped my head back down sucking her clit a little harder than I had been and the hand on my head pulled a bit reminding me what she liked. I calmed down and worked back into the routine and her hand began caressing me again. Icarus wasn't touching me but I assumed he was still behind me so I rolled my hips around trying to let him know I was in need of attention. I could feel his smile when his face pressed against my ass planting a little kiss before retreating back to holding his place in obscurity. I got the message, he was there but he was waiting for me to finish his Queen, no mistakes. Just as I was going to slip my own hand between my thighs, I felt his finger sliding up and down spreading me poised to penetrate. I focused on the rhythm my mouth was completing, listened for her subtle moans to verify I was on the right track and then pushed back onto his finger.