Couples Therapy Pt. 01: Queen and Icarus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned on her clit and her body reacted, his thick finger was not enough to get me where I needed to be but it was enough for now. I slowly rocked back and forth, taking my time to make sure I took him as deep as I could and then almost out. I got into a rhythm making sure my pleasure did not rob hers but added to it with my moans.

"That's right Little Princess, show him how to fuck you, he's wanted to have you for so long. Make sure he does it right." She moaned pulling that handful of hair harder.

I loved the idea that they both secretly lusted after me almost as much as I was enjoying her telling me to train her husband. I felt her nearing completion what I was doing was turning her on even more. I listened to her inhales get deeper, her moans lasted longer and her thighs tensed right before she cried out letting loose her built up tension.

"Yesssss. Mmm such a good Little Princess." She moaned out right as he pulled his finger out of me.

"Thank you." I kissed her inner thighs unsure of if she enjoyed stimulation while still sensitive.

"Come here."

I worked my way up her body until our lips met for the first time in a sensual embrace. She liked everything slow and passionate it seems; her hands roamed my body while her tongue explored my mouth. I felt Icarus hands pulling my hips up and a moment later his thick dick collecting my arousal for entry. I broke the kiss to inhale sharply feeling his initial slow push spreading me open. He couldn't have even had the head in yet and still was more than I was prepared for.

"Relax Little Princess. Be a good girl and take it all for me." She whispered planting kisses along my neckline.

He pushed in further and I felt my pussy wrap around the head of his dick. Moaning is all I could muster in response while he started to slowly work his way inside me. Her words of encouragement and her hands teasing my body were lost to my senses, all I could feel was him slowly stretching me.

"Fuck he's so big." I groaned just as she began to move out from under me allowing me to put my head down on the pillow and push my ass up higher.

In the adjusted position he was able to get deeper and he slowly started working his way in and out of me with deep slow strokes.

"Yes, just like that." I moaned into the pillow.

"Oh, you like that do you Little Princess? You like taking this dick?"

"Yessss. I love your little penis." I teased back trying to sound sultry but missing the mark. I felt his hands squeeze my hips in response.

"Keep that up and he wont last Little Princess." Her voice coming from beside me I turned my head to see her rubbing her clit watching the two of us.

He pushed deep forcing a guttural moan from my throat. His pace picked up slightly matching my own rising climax. Gripping the sheets as hard as I could I braced my body knowing it was coming. I buried my face in the pillow keeping my screams muffled while his deep strokes kept bringing me closer and closer.

"That's right cum for this little penis, I want to hear you scream for it!"

"FUCK!" Is all I could manage before my body convulsed and I lost use of my words.

My climax hit like a ton of bricks robbing me of my voice and ability to breathe. He kept stroking with the same measured pace forcing me to endure wave after wave of my climax as it washed over my body.

"Jesus...Wait." I moaned needing a moment.

He pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty, satisfied and unable to move. I was already sore from the stretching he gave me but I loved it. I felt his hands on me turning me over on my back as I opened my eyes.

"That was amazing."

"So were you but we aren't done yet."

"Slow down Icarus. Give her a break." Zip's voice rang out allowing me to let loose a sigh of relief.

She climbed on top of me giving a kiss and began working her way down my body teasing my nipples. I watched her suck each one gently while bringing her hand down to my sensitive clit and rubbing it softly forcing moans from my lips.

"I love the way you touch me." I whispered watching her make love to each inch of skin she touched.

Icarus made his way behind her lining himself up and pushing in making her grunt slightly. Her body used to his size took him with ease. She moaned in between each kiss and put more pressure on my clit bringing me to join in her sounds of pleasure. Watching him fuck her and feeling her on me quickly began to build up another orgasm.

"That's it right there baby cum for me." She moaned looking back at Icarus.

On command it seemed he began grunting and unloading inside of his wife. It was amazing watching him cum inside her while she pushed her ass back in his lap forcing out every drop while still managing to rub my clit. It was almost enough to send me over the edge again but she stopped letting him pull out while she turned around and began to suck his shrinking dick. I couldn't help myself looking at her leaking pussy I scooted up spread her ass with my hands and started licking her.

"Oh damn!" Her voice rang out feeling me cleaning her.

With one hand she stopped me and had me lay down before straddling my face. In our new 69 position I worked at leaning her trying to stick with what she liked and she tasted me for the first time. We moaned into each other while we both raced to get the other to climax. Her expert tongue was too much to handle and once again my boy shuddered with release. I was exhausted but had to finish, I lifted my head and continued with her enjoying hearing her moan and feeling her roll her hips chasing her own release.

"Don't stop I'm right there." She moaned right before again another vocal orgasm hit her and she cried out letting her voice bounce off the walls. She got off of me and we all laid together in bed, me between the two of them while they held me through the night.

The next morning after extensive conversations about rules and what submission and dominance meant to the couple, I left feeling confident, sexy and once again in charge of my life. I wrote about everything that happened while it was still fresh in my mind but didn't send out another email for a month. When I sent out that first email it quickly became a favorite even without all the backstory and just the sex. My time with them as it continued for a long while became a bit of a series. I learn from them and draw inspiration from their love they are my therapy.

xx

Belle