Couples Therapy Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the cue and put his hands on my hips, gripping them firmly. He held me tight and close as I ground against his waist, writhing on the smooth stone of the countertop. His hands slowly moved upwards from my hips, until he was cupping the outer edges of my breasts. The nipples were straining to be free of my bra, and I reached under my shirt to fold down the cups. Exposed, the nipples swelled against the inside of the sweatshirt. His hands moved again, I felt the jolt as his fingers began to lightly brush over the tops of my tits, and then found the pleasure switch on my nipples. I wrapped my legs around his waist and yanked the sweatshirt over my head.

"Lick those tits, baby, please!" I begged him in a whisper.

He began to oblige, but slowly, teasingly, giving small, light licks. Each touch was another little jolt, and then he began to suck gently, alternating back and forth between the two. I was delirious by this point, working my hips against him, and I could feel his cock, standing tall, pushing up into the towel.

I got down from the counter and was on my feet again.

"I want to suck your cock!" I whispered.

I hadn't asked for permission, and I didn't wait for him to give it. I slid down his body until I was on my knees in front of him. The towel was sticking up in classic boy scout tent style, right in front of my face. With one hand I started massaging the thick pole over the towel, and I ran the other one up his leg. I could feel his body jerk from the touch of my hand on his sensitive inner thigh, and then I started rubbing his balls.

He wasn't shy and let the towel loose. It cascaded down around his feet, and I got my first look at his hard member. It was straight, and thick, and hard, and it was close enough to lick. I leaned in and breathed hot breath on the swollen head.

Looking up at Rich, I touched his cock for the first time, slowly tilting that upright cock down to my lips. I kissed it gently, then more firmly, pressing it to my lips. I went from kissing, to licking, to sucking, and he was clearly enjoying every bit of it. I was, too. The slippery feel of the leaking cum on my lips and tongue was getting me to gush like a faucet.

I kept working the head of his cock with my lips, sucking hard, and then releasing it with a pop out of my mouth, then going right back down on him. I began to work him deeper into my mouth until I had a good rhythm going, bob up and down on his dick. I could feel him begin to pump his hips and I had to work to keep him in. His cock was big, and while I could manage to get a big cock down, I had to take it slow. (I had never mastered the porno-style facefuck, and while he was the kind of guy who might inspire me to try, I didn't want to puke in his lap the first time we were together. Not sexy!)

I would have been more than happy to swallow his cum right there, expecting the second time around would last longer, but he had other ideas. He reached down and touched my cheek. I looked up at him, thinking he was going to hold my head and move it the way he wanted, but instead, he drew me off his cock, and got me back on my feet.

He reached between my legs, now giving me the same tickling treatment on the inner thigh that I had given him. He began to touch me all over, rubbing my shoulders and back, holding my hips, gently squeezing my ass, parting the smooth cheeks to slowly rub my lips with one finger, then two, almost tickling my pussy. My legs spread on their own, opening up my pussy to be filled.

With a quick motion, he lifted me onto the counter. He kissed my neck with slow wet kisses while my hips pushed forward, trying to press my pussy towards him. He gradually worked his way down my body, from my neck, to my tits, and down to my pussy.

I gasped out loud when he got to my clit, licking with light motions at first, then a little harder, then almost sucking on it. I was rocking my hips against his mouth, feeling the climax building inside. Then, without warning, he changed his rhythm, backing off and then pushing forward again.

I whimpered in response, and writhed on the counter, wanting to feel the contact of his mouth on my clit again. He was teasing me now, and I couldn't take it. He put his hand between my legs and began to rub my pussy. I moaned my assent and gasped again when he put a finger inside me.

"I'm ready, baby. I'm ready for that big cock!" I whispered frantically.

He stood up straight and pressed his cock against my wet pussy. I took him in my hands and squeezed his cock, rubbing it, pressing it hard against my clit. I tried to put the head to my wet opening, but he backed off just enough that I couldn't put it in. He was touching me, the cockhead at my lips, and I was working my hips to urge it inside.

He put his hands on my hips to hold me still, and kissed me deeply, then pushed forward, slowly. I held onto him as his hard cock pressed into me, satisfying that desperate need to be filled. I was so wet he could keep moving, but he stopped at each inch, making me wait for the full length.

He pushed forward until he was all the way in, deep enough to be almost painful, but even the pain was pleasure. He stopped, all the way in, and I started to move. He stood still as I worked my hips against him, pressing my clit against his stomach while my motion allowed the cock to work in and out.

He picked up on the rhythm I needed and began to stroke in and out. He was long, and hard, and thick, and he fucked me in a way that made my whole body feel like it was wrapped around that beautiful cock. It felt like he'd been inside me forever, but my climax came way faster than any other first time with a new guy.

I had put my hands down on the counter, his arms supporting my legs as he thrust slowly in and out. His mouth fastened on one nipple and my senses began to whirl. The feeling from the cock churning in my pussy and his mouth sucking my nipple met somewhere deep inside me and began to grow outward. My body was taut as a violin string as the wave built up, pushing me higher and higher until it crashed through me.

I'll do my best to describe what this was like, ladies, but I won't do it justice. When it hit, it was like it charged me up and spun me apart into millions of pieces, loosely connected in a glowing ball of pleasure. I practically blacked out at the top, until gradually the little pieces of me, pulsing and glowing, somehow reformed again as it subsided. He stopped moving inside me, and even though my mind probably could not have formed a coherent thought, my body knew what it needed, and the words came tumbling out of my mouth.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard with that big cock!"

I had expected him to keep thrusting in and out the way he had been, but instead, he did something else. I'm sure some of you have been fucked this way, but it was a first for me. He lifted me up off the counter like I weighed nothing, and – not sure how else to describe it – he began to bounce me and down on his cock. My arms were locked around his neck and my open mouth was whispering and moaning in his ear. His hands were under my ass, and his hips thrust rhythmically, my clit hitting his hard abs as his cock slid up and into me, reaching everywhere inside me at the same time.

I couldn't say how long that went on, but every thrust spun me apart again, into that same glowing ball. His body worked in perfect rhythm, my body coming down to meet his thrusting hips, his hands lifting me up from underneath until just the head was inside, and then dropping me back onto his throbbing cock to repeat the motion again.

Gradually I began to come down, the glow dimming little by little, and his motion slowed to a stop. I laid my head on his shoulder and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I looked exactly like I felt: limp as a well-fucked rag doll, suspended by a cock that went on forever. I dragged my lips across his shoulder, and buried my face in his neck, luxuriating in the sensation of being so beautifully satisfied.

I kissed him on the mouth, and he gradually lifted me up and off that magnificent cock. I wanted nothing more than to empty the come out of it, any way he wanted. I was wrapping both hands around the slick shaft, my tits squeezed between my upper arms, and began to pump it up and down. The swollen head slid through my fingers as I gripped it tight.

I looked up at him as I worked his cock. "What do you want?" I whispered.

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear. "I want to be back inside you!"

I turned around and laid my forearms on the counter. I pushed my ass back at him and felt his firmness between my cheeks. I began to work my hips, sliding my ass up and down against his shaft. He pressed hard against me for a minute, enjoying the motion, and then held me still. His hands squeezed my ass, opening me, and his cockhead pressed against my pussy again. I gasped as he thrust into me again in one smooth motion.

I kept that position, my pussy pushed out towards him, as he thrust in and out. I wanted to feel that cum spurting inside of me, and I knew he was close. I look in the mirror again, and could see the whole scene like it was happening to someone else. My tits were pressed against the counter, my ass was sticking out, and his hard cock was pumping in and out of my pussy. I don't think I had ever seen anything so sexy in my life.

I was panting and pushing back against him, wanting him to cum, when his rhythm changed. It got faster and deeper, and somehow his cock seemed to swell even more. This new motion also got his balls to hit my clit with every thrust, and this turned my climax machine right back on. I couldn't look away from the mirror as his cock pushed in and out of me, elevating me towards another climax.

His hands gripped my hips tight, and he began to move me, sliding me back and forth on his cock. I put my hands between my legs, putting pressure on my clit, and feeling his balls now hitting my fingers with each thrust. In the mirror I could see him looking down at me, and I tried to arch my back even more, know the view he had. I don't know if he noticed or not, since his rhythm never changed, but I could feel him tense up, and then pull me towards him and hold me there, his cock deep inside, for one long moment.

His whole body jerked against me, pushing his cock into me to my very limit, and pouring cum out in what seemed like a never-ending series of pulsing explosions. All of my sensation was concentrated in waves coming out from the cock inside me. I lost sight of anything but the figure of Rich, plugged into me from behind, and every other feeling but the pleasure of his cum splashing into me. This climax wrung me out like a washcloth and left me hanging from his cock like a rag draped over a faucet to dry.

We both stayed like that for a while, and gradually I moved off him. I still wanted that cock, and I turned around, once again gripping it in both hands. I knew he would be sensitive, so I just held it, squeezing and milking, grip tight, motion slow. Cum was still dripping from his cock and onto my hands, and I could feel the same warm white cream inside me. I brought my hands up to my mouth and licked his cum from the back of my wrist where it was dripping down. He wrapped me in his arms again, and I could feel his cock pulsing against me as it gradually subsided.

I hugged him tight and felt him tense up. I gasped as I remembered his broken rib, and looked up at him, worried that I had hurt him.

He shook his head and his eyes were laughing. "It was worth every bit of the pain to do what we just did!"

I wanted to hug him again, but instead I put my hands to his cheeks and pulled him down for a hard kiss. "You can do that to me anytime you want!"

And he did, repeatedly, for a long time to come.

12