Coupons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked what she meant, and she began telling me about oral sex and how normally that's the first thing you do to each other ready for what she called the main event, but sometimes, people will go back and forth. She also explained that performing oral sex on a woman is not usually something a guy does once he cums in her.

"Why?"

"Well, love, a vast majority of men don't like the taste of their own cum," Mom informed me.

I stopped pushing my cock in and out of her and without another word, I slid down her body intending on licking her pussy. I'd never tasted my own cum, but I guessed that was the best learning experience I would ever have without a judgmental partner.

"Baby, are you sure?" Mom asked, concerned.

"Yeah, Mom. I need to try all these things while I have someone patient and understanding like you to show me."

"Well, you need to lay this way," she said, motioning for me to lay on my side, with my head between her legs and my cock near her mouth, "that way we can both do it at the same time. They call it a sixty-nine."

I regretted not being the typical kid who had already been exposed to all that stuff via friends, an early girlfriend, or at least a lot of porn. As I mentioned, I knew enough to know I didn't start the best way, but it seemed I had a lot more to learn.

Mom turned on her side and raised her leg up, inviting me to dive right in. At the same time, she grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down. I couldn't focus as much as I would have liked with the pleasure she was giving me. She later told me that it was normal to be distracted by getting a blowjob.

I wrapped my arm around her and placed my hand on her ass, pulling her a little closer while I met her pussy with my tongue. I licked her all over and noticed the taste of my cum. It was salty and the texture was unlike anything else I could think of. I didn't like it, but it also wasn't bad enough to be prohibitive of my desire to do it again.

I kept licking and Mom would pause from time to time to tell me the spots that she enjoyed my attention on. After a few times circling her folds and clit, I focused on her clit since that seemed to be what gave her the most pleasure. She told me to lick across it and make circles around it like I did, but I wanted to see how she would react if I sucked it into my mouth like she was doing to my cock.

As soon as I did, she pulled her mouth off me.

"Oh! Right there! You're gonna make me cum, keep your mouth right there! Flick it with your tongue while you suck it! GOD!" she practically yelled.

I did exactly as she told me, and she began bucking her hips, trying to shove herself more into my mouth.

"C-CUMMING!" she yelled, stuttering.

I pulled her closer and continued until her body stopped thrashing. She never resumed the blowjob she was giving me, but I was happier providing her this pleasure. She was catching her breath and stood up next to me as I rolled over onto my back.

"My god, you have a talent, son. It's not often men can become adept that such a thing without a lot more practice. Now, every woman will not be as easy, but you read me right and that's the most important thing. If you can't read your partner, you'll never be any good at that."

She didn't let me comment before straddling my legs and continuing the blowjob she started.

"I would just mount you now, but I'm very sensitive there," she said, as her mouth.

Mom was good as sucking dick. Her mouth felt like velvet around my cock, just as her pussy did. She was slow and methodical. Her hand was wrapped tightly around my cock just below her mouth and she moved it in unison with her mouth. I wasn't going to last long.

"Mom, I'm going to cum again," I warned her.

She pulled her mouth off my cock but continued stroking it with her hand as she told me to cum in her mouth. She resumed and not a second later, I erupted in her mouth. She continued stroking me with her hand, milking it all out of me. When she was sure I was done, she clamped her mouth around my cock, and she sucked it clean as it popped out.

"I think we'll have to sneak another session in. I didn't expect this much to happen," Mom said, appearing to think out loud.

"You said this was a one use only coupon, though," I reminded her.

"Yeah, but I think your Dad and your sister snuck a couple extra ones in there, so it's okay. Next time, I want you to go down on me first while I suck you off. Once you cum, I'll want you to fuck me slow and steady," she said smiling at me.

"What about now?" I asked, just about ready to go again.

"Ah, youth. I would, honey, but age catches up to you and you find yourself needing more time to recover. Next time we have some time alone, we'll do this again. Until then, go get dressed before everyone comes back. Maybe if you're still wanting more, you can present your sister with your first coupon."

I smiled, imagining all the possibilities.

12