Coupons Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon presents his sister with the coupon.
4.1k words
4.66
20.3k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

Coupons

- 2 -

Simon has Courtney and Mom

Before walking out of the room, I turned to look at her. She sat there smiling, looking through the window. The sunlight shone on her naked, post-orgasmic body. The moment was magical, and I felt a burst of emotion flow through me. I always loved my mother, but it went deeper since we shared that intimate time.

Mom looks like she's in heaven, I thought. I did that to her.

I was proud that I made Mom so happy. I realized then why Courtney's mood changed. It must have been engrained in our DNA to be ultimately satisfied with pleasuring our family like that. I would have spent the rest of the day in bed with Mom, but I wanted to see what the rest of the day would bring once my sister got home.

I spent a long time in the shower hoping Dad and Courtney showed up before I got done. I cleaned everywhere and made sure to use the smelly body wash. I recalled the conversation from earlier. If Courtney wasn't okay with everything that took place, she would not have stayed that long in the house, and if that was the case, then she was probably looking forward to me giving her my coupon. I just didn't know how to go about approaching her.

Mom made it easy but setting up the scenario where it was just us. Mom or Dad or both will certainly be watching or at least nearby.

Another thought instantly hit me.

I've cum three times already today, I told myself, what if I can't perform for Courtney?

It was a bridge I would have to cross if I got to it.

I finally got out of the shower about thirty minutes after I started and went to get dressed. I heard the door close, and they both walked in the house and my heart pumped adrenaline intensely through my veins.

How am I going to do this? I thought to myself.

I relied on the element of surprise. I would walk into the family room with the coupon in my back pocket but act surprised when I turned the corner and saw them all there. Sure enough, with evidence of my recent shower showing in my wet hair, I turned the corner and they were all seated on the couch. Mom was the first to notice me, but when Courtney saw me, my plan went to shit. She jumped up and ran towards me with her arms outstretched.

"Welcome to the new family, little brother!" she yelled running towards me.

She practically tackled me as she hugged me, and my dick instantly began getting hard again. Unlike hugs in the past, this one lingered as if she were looking forward to that moment all her life. I tried to hide my hardening dick from her, but she pushed her hips into me and gyrated them a little.

"Looks like someone might have something for me?" she looked up at me and asked.

Her eyes were piercing my own.

I looked down for a moment when she interjected.

"Before you give me that, you have to give me something else, yes?" she said, apparently knowing what I had in my pocket.

I paused for a second, and a smile crossed my face.

"Hand it over, little brother!" she demanded, holding her hand out, "I know you have it with you!"

I reached into my back pocket and pulled the coupon out and handed it to her. She slowly took it from my hands and read it. When she was done, she folded it in half and put it in her own pocket.

"Thank you," she said while she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I've been waiting three years for this moment."

She pulled me in for another hug, this time with less of an aggressive approach to it. It was an embrace more than a hug. I returned the loving gesture and she quickly released, beginning to lower herself in front of me. Before I realized what she was doing, she was on her knees undoing the button on my pants. I looked down at her and then up, locking eyes with Mom.

Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch, my dad's arm wrapped around Mom. Mom was smiling and Dad was analyzing the situation as he always did. I kept my eyes locked on her and she nodded her approval. I began to think about my time with her that morning and how it would compare with my time with my sister.

I snapped out of the thought when Courtney's hand reached into my boxers and pulled out my stiff cock. She quickly put her mouth around the head and used her tongue to get it wet with her saliva. I threw my head back and sighed loudly. She put her hands on my butt as she began to push her mouth back and forth on my cock.

"Courtney, you can't keep that up or I'm going to cum in your mouth," I said.

"Already?" Mom said with a chuckle.

"Youth," my dad said wistfully. "Cherish these days, Simon. They won't last forever."

"He came three times already," Mom informed him. "I'm surprised he can still get his dick hard!"

I looked up and Dad playfully smacked Mom on her arm and she giggled. It suddenly felt like we were putting a show for our parents.

"Undress me," Courtney said, standing back up.

I quickly obliged, lifting her t-shirt off her, revealing her bra covered tits to me for the first time. I admired them for a while before hooking my thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pushing them down. As I did, I went to my knees just as she did before. She lifted each foot as I removed her shorts. When I looked back up, I was staring at her panty-covered mound. I hadn't seen her naked since we were small kids and I was about to see her fully mature, nude body for the first time.

Under her shorts, she had a pair of panties on that matched her bra. They were black lingerie style that you could almost see through.

"I wore this bra and panties for you," she said, looking down on me, "I'm telling you, I couldn't wait."

I put my hands on the small of her back, letting my fingers slide into the elastic of her panties. I pushed my hands down until the elastic was over the roundest part of her ass. I moved my hands to her hips and continued pushing her panties to the ground. She stepped out of them and I pushed them aside.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, referring to her newly shaved pussy.

I looked up and saw how perfect it was. It looked just like Moms and my mouth began to water as I leaned in and gave her a quick lick. She gasped and put her hands on my head. I went in again and lingered a little longer than last time. I buried my tongue in her slit, licking it from top to bottom, ensuring it went into her vagina for just a second. I smiled as I heard her gasp when I did that. I traced my tongue back up to her clit and back to her hole. Just as I arrived there, I put my hands on her ass and pulled her into me, burying my tongue inside her hole.

"Oh, God!" she yelled as I fucked her with my tongue.

I attacked her pussy like a starving man attacked a plate of food. I kept at it until she begged me to stop.

"I want to make love to you, Simon," she said pulling me up by my head.

I stood up and met her face to face again and she planted her lips against mine and kissed me like she never had before. We'd always been close but never shared a moment of passion and my head was spinning. Every moment that went by that day was a complete spin on everything I thought this family was, but it was good.

I don't want anything else, I thought. I've had sex with one of the most beautiful women I've ever known and I'm about to with another. It will never be better than this.

She reached around and undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. I naturally put my hands where the cups of her bra were and felt her bare breasts for the first time ever. She fit into my hands perfectly and it cemented the thoughts I had about her. She was beautiful and her enthusiasm toward me that day spoke volumes to me.

"Twenty-four hours ago, this was not even a possibility in my mind. I've loved you for as long as I've been alive, obviously, but never thought this could be a thing that would ever happen," I said, breathing heavily.

The excitement of the situation was literally taking my breath away. It was like I was falling for her with each second that passed. Mom and Dad may not have set it up for us to be together, but it sure seemed like it was going to end up that way.

"Go sit on the couch. I want to do this," she whispered to me.

I did as she asked, and she walked over to me. It was like the world went into slow motion and I watched her move to me as a woman that time and not my sister. Her hips moved differently to me and she had a fire in her eyes that a woman saves for her lover. It was me. I was her lover. I noticed every inch of her body as she moved to me, neglecting nothing. In that moment, she was perfection in human form, and I wanted her more than anything else in the whole world.

She wasted no time once she was standing in front of me. She put a leg on one side of mine and the other on the opposite side. She grabbed my cock and positioned it at her entrance and looked me in the eyes. I returned the look and saw her eyes had watered up. I cocked my head slightly in confusion looking at her.

"I've waited so long, Simon. I begged Mom and Dad to have you sooner, but they made me wait. I have built this moment up in my mind for so long and I'm about to become one with you for the first time. I love you so much!" she said, a single tear streaming down her face.

I wish so many things were different. She had time to see me from a new perspective while letting me believe everything was the same. She had years to develop these feelings. They were all crashing down onto me that day.

I wiped her tear away and smiled at her, "I love you, too, Courtney and I'm sorry you had to wait so long, but what are you waiting for now?" I asked.

She smiled as a tear from the opposite eye flowed down her cheek. She lowered herself down on my cock slowly until I was all the way inside her. She rested down onto me and kissed me with all the passion she held inside her. When she released me, I briefly looked at Mom and her face was flush, and she looked as if she was also crying. My dad held her closer to him while holding her hand.

I put my hands on Courtney's ass and began to lift her up and down on me when I decided what were doing wasn't right. It wasn't the right way.

"You've waited for so long, let me make love to you," I said to her.

I wrapped my arm around her and put my other hand on her butt and lifted her up, placing her on her back on the couch.

"I'm going to do this. I'm in charge here," I said, feeling my own emotions get the better of me.

She read me completely and nodded as her eyes watered more. I slowly moved in and out of her without letting my eyes drift away from hers. She wrapped her legs around me, helping me push in and out of her. She let me know when she wanted me deeper or when she wanted me to be still inside her. Our eyes never drifted from each other.

"Mom taught you well today," she whispered to me.

"Mom was amazing," I replied, "but you're the one I think I am supposed to be with."

It was an off-the-cuff comment I made, playing off my previous thought.

Her hands quickly went to her face, covering her mouth and nose. Her eyes completely watered up and I knew the emotional rollercoaster she was on hit its peak. I stopped moving inside her.

"Don't cry, Courtney," I said to her.

Mom quickly came over and sat next to the couch where we were. She put her hand on Courtney's head and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, baby. I felt the same way with my brother. Let Simon please you. It's all he wants to do right now. You're the light in his life and he wants you."

Courtney turned her head to look at Mom and they stared at each other.

"Mom! It's so overwhelming! I've never been happier in my life... what's happening?!" Courtney cried loudly.

"You're in love," Mom happily informed her.

Courtney turned to look at me and I nodded at her, slowly moving in and out of her. I was still sorting my feelings out and should not have given Courtney that nod of agreement, but I also knew that was Mom said was true. She pulled me hard against her.

"It's happening!"

I guess the moment overtook her and her orgasm snuck up on her. I quickened the pace, pushing my hips back and forth quickly. Mom leaned over to me.

"Cum inside her. She wants every part of you," she said to me.

Courtney was still holding me tightly with her arms locked behind me.

"SIMON! I'm cumming!" she said as her orgasm crashed through her.

She squeezed me tighter than I thought she could have and just as I felt her pussy tighten up around me, I felt my own orgasm approach, I began to pump her faster and harder.

"I'm cumming, too Court," I whispered to her.

"Do it, little brother!" she squeaked in my ear.

As soon as her voice entered my ears, it started. The first rope of cum shot inside her. I pulled out and pushed hard back in and another rope of cum shot inside her. This repeated several more times before I buried my cock inside her and held her as her orgasm continued to rock her body. I looked over at Mom and her eyes were closed as she nodded repeatedly.

Courtney couldn't catch her breath as her orgasm peaked and she began to come down from that high. I whispered in her ear for her to breathe in and out slowly. She did and finally released me and pushed me up, so I was back resting on my arms looking down at her. She opened her eyes slowly, tracks of her tears all over her face. The fire in her eyes was replaced with... something else.

She looked at me for the longest time.

"I've never experienced such intensity inside me before, Simon," she said

I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her gently on her lips.

"Neither have I, Court," I said.

I looked over at Mom. She looked proud.

"We're allowed to do this whenever we want?" I asked, forgetting the details laid out in front of me that morning.

"Yes. The coupons are for fun encounters later, but you two may make love whenever you like. You may sleep in each other's beds whenever you like. This will be the only time we watch you since from now on, it should be an intimate moment shared between both of you," she told me.

She looked at Courtney.

"Everything you felt, baby... were things I felt the first time I was with your dad. You'll never find another thing more intense in your life. Nothing in your life will ever push your emotions to the edge like this until one day when you have your own kids and you decide to afford them this same opportunity, if that is what you choose."

I pulled out of Courtney and rolled her on her side, laying behind her. My hand caressed her all over her arms and what parts of her legs I could reach. I assumed she looked tired since Mom got up and grabbed a blanket, putting it over us. She lit the fireplace and they both left the room.

"I love you, Courtney," I whispered to her.

She turned around and looked into my eyes.

"I love you."

She nuzzled her head into my shoulder, and I waited until I felt her slower, rhythmic breath on my neck before I told her again.

"I love you, Courtney."

I fell asleep shortly after.

***

A few days later, Mom and Dad were at work and Courtney was at school with the intention of going out with her friends immediately after. I had just woken up and was in the shower when I heard my phone buzz. I didn't think too much about it until I heard it again and again. I wondered who was texting me like they were in a hurry. I quickly finished, grabbed the towel hanging outside the shower curtain and stepped out of the shower. It was Mom.

Mom: Are you up?

Mom: You're probably in the shower.

Mom: I'll text you later.

I unlocked my phone and texted her back.

Me: What's up, Mom?

I expected an immediate reply but there was none, so I grabbed my phone and went to my room to change. I began thinking of my time with Courtney a few days prior. Since then, she had continued to snuggle close to me as we watched TV, or she would come lay in my bed with me at night. We hadn't had sex since that day, but I was sure it wouldn't be long until we did again. Mom and Dad didn't change much like I thought they would. They were still our parents, but they did seem a bit happier.

My phone buzzed again. I hopped over to it as I was in the middle of putting my shoe on.

It was Mom again.

Mom: What are you doing?

Me: Just got out of the shower and got dressed.

Mom: I was thinking...

Mom: Remember when I said I wanted to be with you again?

Me: Yeah, I figured you changed your mind or it would have happened by now.

Mom: Nope. I didn't change my mind. In fact, I was thinking this afternoon?

Me: Are you coming home early? If not, Dad will be home?

Mom: Dad is staying late at work tonight, so we will have time.

Me: Did you think I would turn you down? ;)

Mom: I didn't know if your time with Courtney killed your desire for me?

Me: No, I want to do more!

Mom: Ok, I should be home about 4 today.

Me: Ok!

I wasn't expecting that. I did think she changed her mind after everything that took place between me and Courtney. I wasn't going to turn down an offer to have Mom again. I wanted Courtney, also, though. Again, my mind spun at the thought of how everything had changed. Regardless, I carried out my day plans until I returned home at about three.

I was watching television when Mom came in. She didn't say anything to me when she came in and walked up to me with her purse still in hand. She stood between my knees, reached into her purse and handed me a pair of panties.

"Those were what I wore today and are now yours if you would like to have them," she said.

I took them and put them up to my face and breathed in. It was a smell I recognized from a few days ago. As I was doing that, she pulled the coffee table closer to where I was sitting and sat down on it, raising her skirt in the process. Her pussy was on display in front of me and I could tell she had recently shaved it.

"Take your dick out, I want to masturbate with you for a few minutes," she said as she began to rub her pussy.

I immediately began unbuttoning my pants and sliding them down. In the suddenness of the moment, my dick didn't have time to register what was going on and was still soft. I rubbed it watching her expertly use her fingers to bring herself pleasure. It didn't take long before I was hard, though.

"Come sit on my lap, Mom," I said, still staring at her hand on her pussy, "I don't want to watch you pleasure yourself. I want to be the one pleasuring you."

"Just a moment, let me make sure I'm good and wet so you slide right in. We have a couple hours and I want to make sure this lasts."

I continued rubbing my dick, occasionally pushing down the skin at the base, showing her how long and hard I was. I wasn't particularly large, but I liked to think I was sporting a monster cock. Mom stared at me while I stared at her. She occasionally moaned and licked her lips watching me.

"Mom..." I started.

"I know, I just like watching you," she said standing up from the table.

She straddled my legs and positioned my cock at her hole and rubbed the head all around it.

"I'm going to slide you all the way in in one stroke," she said, accomplishing the task she just described. She exhaled loudly the entire time I penetrated her and finally came to rest on my lap with me inside her.

"Put your hands on my butt," she said, opening the blouse of her shirt, revealing her bare breasts to me.

I put my hands on her ass and she pulled me to her chest as she began to rise and fall on my cock. I was in the middle of sucking on her nipple when a familiar voice was heard from the other side of the room.

"Ha! I knew it!" Dad said, chuckling a little.

We both jerked our heads to see who it was, and Mom stopped riding me.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers
12