Courage to Suck

Story Info
After watching porn I decide to try a kink.
2k words
4.64
13.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

*Story contains piss play*

I'm just your typical middle aged guy at 47 years old, been married to my college sweetie for 22 years, have 2 kids in college (senior and freshmen), enjoying a decent sex life (maybe do it once a week), and of course I watch porn and jerk off several times a week.

Like most guys (I assume), from when I first started watching porn I got used to the vanilla stuff and went down different rabbit holes to different kinks and fetishes. I explored barely legal, MMF, FFM, hucow, BDSM, etc. I also landed on cuckold porn and while I enjoyed it, I never wanted anyone to fuck my wife. I was more drawn to the idea of sucking a dominant guy's cock.

At the end of summer last year my wife's mother got sick and Jennie needed to go out of town to help take care of her. Again, like most guys, the minute my wife left the house I was naked in front of my computer with my cock in my hand. As I jerked my cock and focused on a clip where the wife was forcing her husband to suck her bull's cock, I decided after all the anticipation that I wanted to try sucking cock for real.

Don't ask me why I thought of this but my idea was to put on a pair of my wife panties and go to the local hardware store. I planned to bend over looking for things when there was a guy that I would consider sucking off nearby. I was hoping to "get caught" by him and be made to suck him off. And honestly, wearing her panties made me extra hard and gave me the feeling of submissiveness.

Once there I bent over several times making sure my panties were showing over my jeans while a guy was near or passing by. I heard a couple of different guys snicker, but most just passed me by either not noticing or pretending not to notice. After an hour or so I left with my dick still hard in my pants but no luck. I contemplated my plan and thought maybe it was better that I didn't get caught. Maybe I would have backed down anyway.

As I was driving home I was jerking off and decided to try one more time at a different store. I walked around the store and spotted a rugged guy about 6' 2" and built like a lumberjack looking at some pipe (no pun intended). He was even wearing a flannel shirt. So I walked past him about 6-10 feet and bent over to look at the brass fittings on the lowest shelf.

"Hey man." His voice was gruff and direct. "Your panties are showing."

I looked over my shoulder to see him smirking and motioning towards my lower back, where the panties were showing over my rear belt line.

"Oh shit, that's embarrassing." I said standing up. I couldn't help but gaze at the big bulge in his crotch area. I had that fight or flight feeling in my stomach.

"Oh, you're a dick sucker huh?" He rhetorically asked. "I've got some thick meat for you."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I went over the options in my head. Affirm his assessment and suck his cock or deny that I was interested in blowing him and walk away. What felt like 10 minutes was probably only 10 seconds and I blurted out "I'd like to but I've never done it."

"No problem. I'm a patient man and I'm a good teacher." He smiled wide. "Let's go out to my truck."

Of course he's got a truck. Big burly guys like this only drive trucks.

"I'd rather go to my house. I live close." I told him. "I can't risk getting caught. I'm married."

"Sounds good. Married guys suck the best cock. I'll follow you." He said as he stepped aside and motioned for me to lead the way.

On the five block drive to my house I was once again going over things in my head. I told myself I could still back out if I wanted to, although John (he told me his name on the way out of the store) might not like that idea. I also told myself that I should just try this and see if it's as hot as I think it will be.

John parked in the driveway behind me as I pulled into the garage. The big FORD badge of his large truck took up my rear view mirror. I hopped out of my car and lead him inside closing the garage behind us.

"Strip down panty boy." John told me as he sat on the couch after pushing his pants and underwear down to his ankles. "Leave the panties on though."

John's thick heavy limp cock sat on his left thigh above his huge manly balls. I was surprised to see his pubic hair was neatly trimmed. After taking my clothes off down to the panties he told me to get on my knees in front of him.

"Just start by doing what you think I'd like and I'll direct if I want you to do something else." John told me. "I like to talk while I get sucked just so you know." He added.

I got on my knees between John's legs and leaned closer to his beefy cock. I placed one hand on his tree trunk thigh to stabilize myself and grabbed his dick with the other. I lifted it and pointed it towards my mouth. Even though he was still soft I'm fairly certain it was longer than mine hard. Definitely thicker.

I leaned in and took his cock head into my mouth. I tasted the muskiness of his meat which I assume had been tucked in his jeans for a few hours. I sucked the head and felt his dick quickly growing in my hand and mouth. I'm not gonna lie, I knew from this moment that I was a cock sucker at heart.

"Suck my balls bitch." John told me. "You can be a little aggressive too."

"Yes sir." I instinctively responded and lifted his over 8" cock up to give me full access to his full balls. I sucked one of his huge balls into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue inside my mouth.

"Oh that's nice faggot." John told me. "Work those fucking balls."

I continued to suck and lick his balls while holding his now rock hard cock in my hand. When I thought about it I would stroke the shaft. My own average dick was now as hard as it had ever been and was stretching the front of my wife's panties.

"Lick the shaft of my cock." John instructed me. "Get me sloppy wet."

I tongued his cock from base to tip and let my spit cover his thick veiny cock. With the hand that wasn't holding me steady I played with his balls. His big manly cock stood straight up and glistened with my saliva.

"Suck me now sissy." John guided my head to his dick head. "We're gonna see how deep you can go."

I placed my mouth over John's cock helmet and wondered myself how much of this monster I could get in my mouth. My wife struggled to get my thinner 5 3/4" dick to the base. I leaned in and slid my lips down his dick until his massive head hit my throat.

"About halfway." John announced. "Bet you can get more. I'm gonna push your head a little to help." John didn't ask me, he told me.

As John pushed on my head I was surprised to feel his cock head pass my tonsils and push into my throat. It gagged me and I backed off to get a breath.

"About 6" deep. Not bad for a mouth virgin." John said. "C'mon bitch, let's try it again."

I bobbed my head down again until his cock head entered my throat but was able to keep from gagging this time. Seeing this John pushed my head down harder and to my shock his cock went deeper into my throat. My nose was touching his pubic hair. I was breathing heavily through my nose.

"I knew you'd get there sissy. Married cock suckers always do." John lauded me. "I'm gonna fuck your face now." He warned.

With that announcement John held my head on each side and simultaneously pumped his hips up and forward and pushed my head back on forth. He was now fucking my head like it was a woman's pussy. Slow and steady but in rhythm.

"You're my new cock sucker sissy." John told me. "That mouth is good!"

I choked and gagged a little bit this was certainly manageable. I was so turned on that I didn't realize I was humping the front of the couch as John was using my mouth as a fuck toy.

John pumped my face for several minutes in a slow methodical manner while calling me names and talking dirty.

"You're a good cock sucker." He'd say. "Does your wife know you suck cock sissy?" He asked. "This mouth is mine now bitch."

Suddenly John started pumping my face faster and harder. I was so turned on by being this man's submissive mouth whore that my I came inside the panties while he pumped my mouth.

"Okay faggot, you're gonna swallow my cum!" John shouted. "Here goes!"

With that John's cock pulsated in my mouth and I felt his hot cum shoot into the back of my mouth. I swallowed as quick as I tasted it but got a couple more big shots added to it in quick succession. John's cum and my own saliva escaped the corners of my mouth as he unloaded. His hands were now holding my head steady while his balls finished emptying.

"Don't let this go to waste cum slut." John said as he pulled his cock from my mouth, used it to wipe up the cum from my chin, and had me lick it off.

After a minute or so of me licking John's softening cock and cleaning the cum that would escape he told me he needed to "take a piss."

Bathroom's over there I told him pointing as I stood up in my wet panties.

"Where's the master bath?" John asked. "I need to mark my territory."

"Master bath? What do you mean?" I was confused.

"I own your mouth now. Get into the bathtub." John commanded me as he pulled his pants up leaving his belt undone. "I'm marking my mouth slut."

John put his hand on my shoulder and lightly pushed me forward to get me moving. I lead John into the master bath and just stood there.

"Get in the tub bitch." John slapped my ass. "Unless you want me to piss on you right here."

Piss? I had no desire to be pissed on. Truthfully I liked the dominance he was displaying and certainly enjoyed sucking his big cock, but I was seriously wondering what was going on now.

"Okay." John said pulling his cock out ready to piss on me standing in the middle of my bathroom.

"Hold on." I said stepping into the tub.

"Kneel down faggot." John said.

I knelt down and John let a powerful stream of hot piss flow from his thick meat stick. It splashed on my face and chest as he moved it around. John's piss was warm, watery, and surprisingly turning me on. He aimed at the front of my panties and told me he was washing my cum away. At one point I opened my mouth and tasted his pee and to my surprise it wasn't bad. Lightly salty and not strong at all.

When John finished peeing he tucked his cock back into his pants and told me "get your phone out bitch. We're gonna exchange numbers."

John and I got numbers, he had me give him a pair of my wife's dirty panties, and he left with the agreement that I'd suck his cock every day while my wife was out of town. Jennie stayed at her mom's for 5 days and I swallowed 6 more of John's cum loads and was pissed on twice more.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers