Courier

Story Info
A courier loses a necklace and more besides.
5.4k words
3.65
6.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work as a high-end trusted courier, not the deliver your parcels in a van sort. We carry items like bearer bonds, diamonds, and Lewis chessmen, person to person anywhere in the world. We're a small firm based in Montréal of about twenty-five people that remains largely anonymous except to those using our services.

The firm was started by my boss Constance some twenty years ago and I've been with the firm for three years now. Most of the couriers are women, like me, but we do have male couriers as well - some clients, particularly the Japanese require it. Constance would argue that women make better couriers, but I suspect she just likes the idea of being a female business. As well as the couriers, there are various others like office admin and IT support, all the usual dross that fills out the rank and file in any business.

I enjoy the job as it has enabled me to see the world. I have been to France, Germany, Greece, Italy, South Africa, the United States, and of course, multiple locations here in Canada. Constance likes the couriers to always appear fresh, so she is liberal with time allowance and hotels. There is even a clothing allowance. Lack of freshness leads to mistakes apparently, so even a domestic run which could be completed in a single day is allowed to run overnight.

Our couriers used to work a job alone, but after a nasty mugging incident in Milan, all of our couriers now travel with a "shadow". In theory the shadow is supposed to maintain a distance from the courier and watch for potential trouble. In practice the courier and shadow essentially travel together, stay in the same hotel, in fact, do the entire trip together apart from the actual pickup and delivery.

Constance insists that every employee experiences the core of the business. This means that everyone is expected to take a turn at being a shadow for a courier. Some employees like doing this and do it regularly, others get it over and done with and never do it again.

One week Constance fingered me for a Vancouver pickup and New York delivery. Couriers are always given the courtesy of knowing what they are carrying, especially if crossing an international border. Often you don't find out until the actual pickup, but in this case I already knew. I would be carrying a sapphire laden diamond necklace. I knew this because in the previous week before I had couriered the same item in the reverse direction. I certainly couldn't wear it, of course. It spent the entire trip inside a beautiful locked wooden case, but the owner had been kind enough to open it and show me at the outset.

Normally I would choose my own shadow and work on the itinerary, but that week I was already busy setting up another run for later in the month. When Cara offered to prep the run, I was more than pleased. I expected Cara would act as my shadow for the run, since we had worked well together in the past. The mischievous glint she had in her eye, only reinforced my belief that she was scheming ahead for a little girl fun on the run.

Come departure day, it's not Cara that joins me at the departure lounge at Montréal-Trudeau, but Nigel. Nigel the newbie. Nigel the nerd. To be fair, nerdy, but good looking.

Nigel had been hired into IT support just a few weeks prior. Why had Cara sprung him on me? Well, I suppose in all fairness, this was a fairly innocuous run, a good chance for Nigel to learn the ropes.

After all the usual boarding hassles, I settle back for the six hour flight to Vancouver. Nigel has a seat in a different row, so I'm spared having to speak geek. Instead, I get a young boy and his mother next to me.

"Are you a princess?" he asks.

Cute.

We touch down at Vancouver International at 18:00. Uber to the hotel. Check in.

Ha ha, very funny Cara, single room for the pair of us with one queen bed. I'm hungry, so I tell Nigel we will sort out the room later, let's go eat.

...

A while later we are back in the room. I call down to arrange an extra room. Sorry, there are no further rooms available. Typical. Well it is a big bed and it is only one night.

...

Nigel says, "I've not done this before."

"Done what?"

"Had sex."

I was about to retort, "And you're not about to either." But I'm not a total bitch and it's kind of touching that he would tell me this. So instead, "Perhaps we can remedy that, but I can't have word getting around the office."

Nigel tells me he's very good at keeping secrets and nothing that happens will pass his lips. In this I sure he's sincere.

"Come on then," I say. Nigel doesn't need a second invitation. He is on the bed with me in a second, his pants gone and a large erection pushing at me.

I tell him to put a condom on. Of course, he doesn't have one. I want to tell him no condom, no sex, but I'm in the mood for this now. I figure if he's a virgin there's not much chance he has an unwelcome disease.

"Sheesh Nigel, just tonight I'll let you go bare, but you need to get yourself organized for the next girl you bed."

I'm hoping he is getting the picture that tonight is a one off, but I suspect his dick is doing all his thinking by this point.

He rolls on top of me and without any kind of preliminary his cock is stabbing at my pussy but missing the mark. I'm telling him to slow down when he lets out a groan and I feel the warm liquid erupt from his penis over my mound, belly, and thighs. He apologies and I'm left wanting.

I grab his hand and push it at my pussy. "Use your fingers," I moan. He gets the idea roughly stabbing two fingers into me and wriggling them around. I'm still quite dry, but his urgency soon gets my juices flowing. I use my own hands on my nipples to try and quicken my arousal.

I tell him to rub my clit, but he doesn't seem to know what or where that is. I use my hand to guide his to the right place, "here." He gets the idea as my need increases and I start pushing my hips at him.

I reach for his cock. It is hard again, or perhaps it never went soft after his initial effort. I pull him onto me again, and help guide him to the mark. This time he goes in. He's thin, but long. Deeper and deeper he slides until I feel the top of his knob pushing against my cervix.

His hand continues to work on my clit and I orgasm with my pelvic muscles clamping down on his cock trying to milk it. Nigel manages a few thrusts before he cums for a second time.

With that we both drift off to sleep.

I awaken later with Nigel's cock once again inside me, but from behind. He is lightly rocking back and forth. It feels like he is violating me by imposing on me while I was asleep, but I guess I had kind of consented to this earlier. Anyway it feels good, better than his earlier efforts. He is no longer rushed, and is making slower longer strokes, trying to lengthen the experience.

I'm not sure if he knows that I'm awake, so I lie quietly as he continues his slow rhythm. His arm comes around me and cups one of my breasts and his fingers find my already taut nipple. He lightly rubs along the sides of my swollen nipple and I cannot help but start to move in time to his motions.

We cum together both making low moans, but not a word is spoken. Nigel removes his cock from my pussy, but keeps his arm loosely around me cuddling up to me from behind as I drift off again.

In the morning Nigel seems embarrassed. He wont meet my eyes and mumbles something about getting ready for the day.

...

The pickup goes smoothly and within hours we are once again in the air en route for New York. This time Nigel is seated next to me, but he spends most of the flight with his nose buried in his laptop. I try to watch the in flight entertainment, but become bored and resort to reading a book, and finally sleep through the latter part of the flight.

We touch down at JFK and immediately head to the hotel. Once again Cara has booked us a room with only one bed. I'm pissed, once was kind of funny, but Nigel is not that great that I want a second round with him. At least this time when I call down to the front desk, there are plenty of rooms available and I'm able to book a second room for Nigel.

After an uneventful and early dinner we go back to our respective rooms. Within a few minutes Nigel calls to ask if I want to join him in the hotel bar. I remind him that I cannot leave the necklace unattended, not even with hotel security and I'm certainly not about to take it down to a hotel bar.

All the same I'm bored, so I invite Nigel to come drink in my room. He arrives quickly. Nigel says he wants to invite a couple of friends to join us. We are supposed to avoid social engagements while on a run. In fact, we're meant to keep all non-work related interactions to a minimum when carrying. But everyone does it anyway - or so I believe.

Not really wanting to spend the evening alone with Nigel, I foolishly agree to his plan. Nigel quickly starts tapping away on his phone. "All sorted babe, they're going to grab some drinks on the way."

"I'm not your babe Nigel. Please don't call me that."

"Ok, sorry."

It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door and Nigel leapt up to let in his friends. I was immediately intimidated since the friends turned out to be too hulkingly large dudes. They just didn't gel with my picture of what Nigel's friends would be like, after all Nigel is a nerdy geek. These guys looked more like professional basketball dudes, although the bigger one had let himself go a bit around the middle. The bigger of the two introduced himself as Mike and the other as Raven.

In retrospect they just didn't add up, but at the time I was too flustered to realize just how incongruous they were. It didn't really occur to me to question how Nigel knew two guys like this in New York. Nigel also seemed to shrink back a little as they came in.

I started picking up bad vibes from Raven almost immediately. He had a nasty looking face with thin lips that his tongue seemed to be constantly running over. He came straight into my personal space, looming over me, almost like he was trying to see down my top. I'm pretty tall myself, my long legs are one of my best features, so I'm not used to guys having an easy top down view of my chest.

The room seemed rather small with the four of us crammed in it. Nigel had claimed the only chair and I found myself perched on the end of the bed with Mike sitting close by. Raven remained standing dishing out drinks from the stash they had brought in.

Raven pushed a bottle of cider at me, saying "this ok?"

Given that the only alternative seemed to be beer, I took it.

I kept quiet why the boys chatted away about various sporting matches. Surprisingly, Nigel actually seemed to be involved in the conversation. In the absence of having much to contribute to the dialog, I drank my cider. No sooner than I had finished a bottle, Raven had slapped another in my hands. The boys were making short work of the beer, with the pile of empties growing quickly.

I was most of the way through my second bottle when Raven said, "Shuffle over a bit darling, I want to sit."

I moved a little closer to Mike and Raven promptly sat down uncomfortably close on my other side. I was trying to catch Nigel's eyes to let him know I wasn't okay with this, but he was keeping them averted from me.

"Hey Nigel, go down and get some more beer," said Mike.

"Sure Mike," said Nigel standing and heading for the door.

"Actually guys I'm feeling tired. Why don't the three of you go down to the bar?" I suggested while trying to get to my feet.

"Nah, it's better in here, stay here with the boys, I'll only be a minute," said Nigel. Before I could muster another response, Nigel was out the door.

Worse Raven had kind of leaned across me nominally to look at whatever Mike was doing with his phone, but effectively pinning me in place.

One of Raven's arms was behind me with his hand pressing down into the bed and his other across my front trying to get at Mike's phone. Mike was also leaning into me, but turning his phone so that it was harder for Raven to see it.

"Hey guys give me some space here."

Raven did sit up a bit, but of course he made sure his arm brushed across my breasts as he did so and his hand came to rest on my knee. All the while he continued to harangue Mike to show him what we has watching.

Mike relented and turned the phone so both Raven and I could see. And, of course, it would have to be porn, some black guy giving it to a white woman. Why was I not surprised.

"Pah! We've got better right here," Raven said while simultaneously sliding his hand up just under the hem of my dress.

I tried to push his hand away, but it may as well have been made of steel and didn't budge.

Raven leaned in again and pushed his lips against mine. I was so startled that my natural instinct caused me to respond by kissing back.

But as I realized what was happening I clenched my legs together, closed my lips to him, and tried to push him away. This only served to annoy Raven and he reacted by pushing be backward so I was lying on the bed. He immediately rolled on top of me getting his hips between my legs.

I tried to heave him up and off but he was much too heavy. All it did was push my pudenda against a big bulge in his pants.

"Get off!"

I looked to Mike for assistance. He had stopped watching his phone and was watching me, but now had a smirk and his eyes had developed a distinctive leer of their own.

I started using my hands to try and claw at Raven.

Raven said, "Mike, grab her hands."

Mike did so, moving so that his giant belly was next to my face. He said, "Wont the guy be back soon?"

"Who cares, he can join the fun if he comes back," Raven replied.

I didn't really notice they were no longer referring to Nigel as a friend. I was too busy mouthing off at Raven who now had one hand down the front of my dress. I was bra-less, so his hand was on my naked tit.

I called out loudly for help. Surely someone would hear.

Raven's cruel fingers found a nipple and pinched hard, "Quiet girl or else."

His fingers tightened a little further before he released my nipple. Blood flooded back into the nipple causing it to throb worse than the pinch itself.

There was a moment of relief as he removed his hand. But it was short-lived as he grabbed the front of my dress and yanked so hard that the straps parted from the seams and completely exposed my chest.

Raven's fingers went to my nipples again. Each hand managed to secure a nipple and he tugged them lightly upward.

Raven said, "Now this is how it is going to go. We are going to have a little fun, and you're going to be an willing and eager participant. Got that?"

I shook my head side-to-side in negation. Raven pinched again and pulled harder at the same time. My whole breasts were stretching upward in pain. "I said, got that?"

I wanted to refuse, but it hurt so much. I tried to nod but my head wouldn't move. I opened my mouth but it was hard to speak.

"... es."

"What was that? I didn't hear you properly."

Raven added a twist causing further agony to my already tortured nipples.

"Yesss."

My response still wasn't very clear, but after one additional extra twist, Raven let me go. Again the pain briefly intensified as blood returned causing my nipples to swell up hard and tender.

Where the hell was Nigel? I tried to work out how much time had passed, but it can only have been five minutes at best. How long did it take to buy beer?

"Now you can start by sucking off Mike. No teeth mind, or your nipples will regret it."

Mike released my hands so he could undo his belt and pants freeing an unbelievably thick cock.

I lay still watching, and I guess because of the alcohol, with some interest but mainly trepidation.

Raven's fingers brushed a nipple again, "Willing and eager, remember?"

No further hint was needed. I turned towards Mike rolling up onto my hands and knees and moved my mouth towards his penis. The smell was terrible, I'm not sure if the smell was because he didn't wash or if he was naturally like that.

I licked around the head of his penis tasting stale urine. I worked up a little saliva to help.

"That's it babe, take it in your mouth."

I had to open wide, dentist wide, to fit around the bulk of his head. My lips couldn't help but form a nice seal around his circumference. Meanwhile Raven had gotten behind me and pulled the remnants of my dress and panties down my legs and tossed them aside.

Mike had entwined his hands in my hair behind my head and was slowly encouraging me to take him deeper into my mouth. I could sense the power in his arms and desperately wanted to bring him off before he decided to push me further than I would like - not that I liked this at all.

Then Raven pulled my legs around so that I was up my knees but right at the end of the bed and my ass sticking out. Raven must have gotten between my legs because a few seconds later I felt his penis pushing lightly at my pussy.

But it can't have been the right height, no doubt because of my long legs. Using his knees he pushed my legs further apart into an uncomfortable position, but thereby lowering my pussy to a more natural height for him.

Once again I felt him pushing at my entrance. I desperately wanted to tell him to warm me up with his fingers first and to ask him to wear a condom. But I could already guess what the answer to the latter would be and if I wanted help with the first I would have to do it myself.

I moved one of my own hands to my nub and frantically stroked trying to generate some arousal. Raven, or at least his penis, had no interest in waiting and his knob pushed harder and harder at my entrance until my pussy lips were forced aside and his cock achieved penetration.

Since I was still so dry it hurt, but thankfully it didn't feel as thick as the monster in my mouth. My dryness also meant Raven was having a hard time of it as well. His progress was relentless though and I could feel him slowly grinding deeper and deeper. He grabbed my hips and was pulling me back to further impale me.

Meanwhile Mike was getting more aggressive pushing my head harder down onto his cock. It was now tickling the roof of my mouth.

Three things happened in quick succession.

First, Raven reached round and yanked on my nipples again. I think he had decided I wasn't providing enough assistance to him. He pulled back hard on my nipples and I tried to move in the same direction to relieve the pressure. This caused Raven's cock to slide in deeper yet and painfully stab at something on my insides.

Because I had moved backwards, Mike's cock had all but came out of my mouth. Mike responded by slamming my head down on his cock and it went right into my throat causing me to wretch and gag. His hands were so strong, I couldn't move my head up at all. I struggled not to make the mistake of biting him.

Just when I thought I would pass out, Mike came, most of his semen shot straight down my throat, but as he pulled back a second stream flowed into my mouth causing me to gag again.

Nigel chose this moment to come back into the room. He was aghast, "What the fuck is going on? This isn't part of the deal."

A part of me was sufficiently sane to wonder at that. What deal?

Raven was getting more urgent. He had grabbed my entire breasts and was using them as convenient handles to move my entire body. He would pull back hard on my breasts and at the same time ram his hips forward forcing his cock deep up inside me. The momentum would cause me to slide forward on the bed, only to be roughly hauled back by my breasts again. Raven's hand just kept getting tighter and tighter on my breasts, I really thought they might pop.

I made eye contact with Nigel, and voicelessly mouthed at him "Help me."

But Nigel did nothing of the sort. He just dropped the beer he was carrying and I noticed a growing swell in his loins as well.

12