Courier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven came with a groan and a particularly vicious thrust. My own body betrayed me and clenched down on his twitching cock milking semen from him.

"See darling, you were wanting me," he taunted.

Raven pulled out and I thought my ordeal was over. But it was far from over.

Raven rolled me onto my back and I tried to kick out at him. Mike chuckled and grabbed my legs holding them still. There was no way I could move against his strength, although his hold was gentle in comparison to Raven's actions.

Raven had climbed up onto the bed near my head and told me to lick him clean. His slimy dick covered with a mixture of his semen and my own juices dribbled across my face. I turned my head away trying to avoid him. Of course, he just went for my nipples again and kept pinching harder and harder until I relented turned my head toward him and started to lick his shaft clean. Thankfully the taste was not as bad as I was expecting.

The sight of this must have aroused Mike again, because he pushed my legs wider and wider apart and I could feel his weight depressing the bed between my legs. His fingers went to work on my labia, repeatedly stroking around and up over my clit. Despite my general situation, I couldn't help but become heated and aroused and I almost involuntarily pushed my hips up to get more of his touch.

Raven decided I had done a good enough job and his attention was becoming increasingly diverted by Nigel's growing vocal demands to know what the hell was going on. Raven was saying things like, "Don't worry brother, the girl is just giving us a bit of fun."

Mike leaned up over me and his huge cock started pushing at my entrance. His bulbous head was making no headway as my pussy had never taken anything with this girth before. He used his fingers to help get himself in position and then bore down with his immense weight.

Although I believe Mike tried to take it slow, it hurt like hell as my pussy stretched wider and wider to accommodate him. He finally managed to get his head nestled inside me. After that he slowly sank against me forcing himself further in. Something was stinging inside, it felt like losing my virginity all over again. Although Mike was bulky he was still able to latch his mouth onto my already sore nipples as he penetrated me. The pain alternated between my nipples and pussy, depending on how hard he was sucking and whether he was pushing his dick into me. Added to the strain was Mike's overall weight pushing my uncomfortably wide legs.

During this Raven was entreating Nigel to line up for a turn, "The girl will take anyone, even you."

I could see Nigel starting to strip off.

Mike was getting more urgent in his movements. At least he removed his mouth from my tits as he upped his speed. With one last heave he slumped against me and another load of semen had been deposited in me.

He withdrew his cock and of course Raven says, "Put in her mouth and she will clean it for you."

Mike says, "I dunno man, it's a little gross."

I can see why Mike is hesitant now. There is the red tinge of blood along his cock and I then knew that the stinging was him tearing something up inside me.

Raven is glaring at me, "She'll clean you."

I gave a little nod, not wanting to give Raven any excuse to hurt me some more.

I took Mike into my mouth. Well it's not like I hadn't tasted my own blood before. It's not that bad and actually not that noticeable on top of the other tastes.

Then the bastard Nigel is pushing his cock into me, but I'm so loose after Mike it hardly registers. Still it feels like a massive betrayal, he should be helping me, not taking advantage.

I finish cleaning up Mike and he hands me another cider so I can wash down the taste.

Nigel is still pumping away in my pussy and complaining about how loose I am.

Raven says, "swap holes then". I'm relieved, I figure I can bring Nigel off quickly with my mouth.

Raven gets on the bed above my head and grabs my legs pulling them up and out. He slides his hands up to my ankles and forces them down beside my head. This causes my bottom to curve up and Nigel plops out of my pussy.

I realize which hole Raven means. "No, no! Please not there."

But Nigel is already pressing against my sphincter. His cock is already well lubed from all the semen and other goodies in my pussy. Still I try to resist. Raven notices my reticence and reminds me to be enthusiastic by slapping my tit hard.

I push my sphincter back against Nigel and his penis goes into my ass. He doesn't waste any time and starts hammering away. It hurts like hell, but I'm wary of Raven so try to make encouraging noises. Nigel doesn't last long and pulls out as soon as he is done.

Raven says, "My turn, sit on my cock."

I know he means business and dare not refuse. Raven is sitting on the edge of the bed, so I climb off the bed and make to sit with my back to him guiding his penis to my pussy. But Raven is having none of that, he moves his penis to my ass and pull me down onto him.

I expect him to start bouncing me, but he just stays still with his cock buried deep inside me. Instead he tells Nigel to come around and stand in front of me for a clean.

I really don't want a cock that has been in my ass in my mouth.

As soon as I start to protest, Raven pinches down on my nipples adding a cruel twist into the mix. It causes my ass to clench on his cock and a whimper escapes my lips. He keeps squeezing and twisting until I motion Nigel forward and take his penis in my mouth.

The taste is awful, but at least Raven releases my nipples. Instead he starts rhythmically squeezing my entire boobs. Like everything Raven does, this is painful as well.

I'm expecting Raven to start moving in my ass, but instead he pulls me back and sideways so that Nigel has to clamber onto the bed to keep his cock in my mouth.

Raven remains still inside my bottom. Suddenly there is pressure on my pussy. Now I know what Raven has been planning all along. He wants to maximize my humiliation by filling me everywhere simultaneously. Mike has pushed his cock into my pussy.

I feel painfully stretched everywhere. Mike is pushing in and out of my pussy, Nigel keeps forcing his cock deep in my mouth making it hard to breath. Although Raven remains still his cruel hands continue to squeeze my breasts way too hard.

There is nothing I can do. It goes on and on. Mike cums and pulls out. With his weight off me, Raven is able to make me bounce up and down on his cock. Nigel lets loose in my mouth and I nearly choke. As I'm lying back, I have no choice but to swallow it.

Eventually Raven cums as well. Then blissfully I'm free. But ever so briefly.

Raven grabs my hair and yanks my head down onto his still hard cock. It is either do as he directs or risk having my hair pulled out at the roots. I opt to keep my hair, but it still gets tugged this way and that as Raven rapidly pulls my head to and fro, chuckling all the time.

Another cock goes back into my pussy. It must be Nigel as it doesn't feel large enough to be Mike.

Everything is starting to get a bit fuzzy.

I think I must have passed out. I have vague memories of one of them pouring cider all over me and licking it off. I remember seeing flashes of light, only much later did I realize they had been taking pictures.

Next time awareness returns it is completely dark and I'm alone. All my bits are throbbing. My hand brushes my nipple and I wince at my own touch. My pussy feels like I've been ridden way too hard.

I curl up and sob for a bit, but must have fallen asleep again.

Next time I awaken, the sun is streaming in the window. I'm still sore everywhere. The room is a complete mess.

I look at the clock, 10 a.m. Shit, and double shit, to top everything off I'm going to be late for delivery of the necklace.

I scramble off the bed and into the shower. Oh, the water feels good, and I wish I could stay in the shower, but I'm already late.

I quickly drag on some clothes, wincing as my battered and bruised boobs protest.

Back into the main room to grab the necklace. Where the hell is it. It was on the desk last night.

Suddenly I have a sinking feeling.

The necklace is gone, one of the guys must have taken it.

Hoping against hope that Nigel took it for safe keeping, I call him. His mobile goes straight to voice mail.

Damn it, I call the concierge and ask them to put me through to his room. "I'm sorry Miss, but your colleague already check out."

...

The necklace was never found. Nigel and his friends were never found. I was summarily dismissed, not that that mattered since the entire business folded anyway since no amount of insurance could replace the necklace or restore the reputation of the business.

12