Court of the Dragon Queen

Story Info
Daenerys Targaryen celebrates with her servant girls.
10.4k words
4.4
22.8k
37
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place after Season 8, but deviates from canon after that.

*****

Daenerys Targaryen had finally done it. She was now Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Undisputed Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. Well, the North still had some issue with this, but she had a bloodless solution to that she was very much looking forward to going through with. Something she really, truly hoped it would, given that she sacrificed over half of her Army, and two of her children in the name of not only conquering Westeros, but liberating it from those who slaughter it's people needlessly.

To do the same would be incredibly counterproductive, stupid, and worst of all, it would mean embracing everything she had fought so hard to stop herself from becoming. Although, maybe she would have accepted that fate, if she didn't still have people worth fighting for.

Like her beloved Missandei, Irri and especially Doreah. She had lost a lot of servants along the way, especially in the Battle for Winterfell, when she thought she was done for. That they all were. But through all hardships, these three had remained loyal and completely devoted to her. Admittedly, perhaps that was because of exactly what she did with them behind closed doors.

Like right now. Oh yes, today was a day of great celebration, her official coronation, a party which she had promised would go on until dawn, and she could certainly rely on the Dothraki and the North Men to do their part towards that. Although she had made it very clear if there were any... issues, they would answer directly to her, and her remaining Dragon.

To her credit, she stayed for longer than usual for these kinds of celebrations. She had to for the sake of morale, but she very much enjoyed herself, as did most of the members of her inner circle, like Jon Snow. But when maybe close to a third of the partygoers had made their excuses, or passed out, the Queen made an excuse of her own, namely that she wished to spend the rest of the night in the throne room, contemplating her victory, and what it cost.

It was the perfect lie, because there was truth to it. However, it was not the only reason that she was now finally where she belonged, sitting on the Iron Throne, literally surrounded by adoring subjects.

Once again proving she wasn't stupid, she had guards standing outside, just in case there were any who were stupidly loyal to the last regime, or simply remembered her father too vividly. More importantly, she had been accompanied by her three favourite servants, and once they were alone, they were all over her. Despite being the dominant one in the relationship Daenerys allowed her favourite girls to swiftly disrobe her, and predictably fight each other for the honour of kissing her.

Although this was far from the first time this had happened, and they were good, and made sure each one of them got a turn with her lips, while the other two kissed all over her body, something which became easier as they were quick to disrobe her, while removing their own clothing along the way.

Daenerys was now fulfilling another one of her dreams, this one also involving sitting on the Iron Throne. More accurately, she was sitting naked on the Iron Throne, being worshiped by three beautiful women. Sadly she highly doubted she was the first Ruler to do this exact thing. No doubt the usurper Robert Baratheon had indulged in this many times before, and it disgusted her that she was following his lead.

And it wasn't much better that her own family had indulged in it before him, mostly with each other. But despite all that, she just couldn't resist. Maybe especially because it was the woman simply known as Doreah, who was the first to have the honour of eating the pussy of Queen Daenerys Targaryen, while she sat on the Iron Throne.

Sweet Doreah had been with her since the beginning of her rise to power, and had taught her much about her body in the process. Without Doreah giving her confidence with her own sexuality, there was no doubt that Daenerys would have never made it this far. So she was only too happy to regularly reward her precious Doreah, who was her favourite even amongst her favourites.

Not that Missandei and Irri were completely left out, as they were on their knees at the side of the Iron Throne, kissing her feet, just as the favourite amongst them had in the beginning. However, it wasn't long before Doreah had kissed her way up the Queen's legs, and gave Daenerys what she truly wanted in that moment.

Namely, a long, slow lick to her cunt, the mighty Dragon Queen letting out her first loud happy cry of this session of fun with her girls. That kind of cry always seemed deafening in otherwise silent rooms, but this time it echoed around the obscenely large room, clearly designed to show off.

The timid little girl she used to be would have been embarrassed by such a thing, but the Mother of Dragons just grinned wickedly, and rewarded her sweet Doreah by reaching down and stroking her long brown hair. She petted it affectionately, reinforcing what this girl was to her. Oh yes, Doreah might be her favourite, but all three of these women were her playthings. Her pets. Her sex slaves.

Once again showing that she understood her place Doreah smiled against her cunt, and then repeated the initial lick, albeit a little bit quicker, and ignoring her Queen's clit. Which could be seen as a bad thing, but Daenerys knew it was necessary, if the act was to be done properly. There were occasions where she would order Doreah to rush, but this wasn't one of those times.

No, the Dragon Queen did not need to go anywhere, or do anything. All she needed to do was sit there on her rightful throne, and be worshiped by her favourite servants. Just as she had dreamed of doing so many times on the very long road to this wonderful moment.

Doreah had been sold into sexual slavery when she was very young where she had been taught a variety of ways to please men, and women. Ironically, pleasing women had only meant to be for the amusement of her Master, or to finish the job that he couldn't. Her old teachers could have never have imagined a woman being her owner, and certainly not in the position of power that Daenerys Targaryen had been able to claim for herself.

Nor could they imagine Doreah being this happy. Or to find someone truly worthy of her devotion. Someone who would free her from her obligations, but allow her the privilege of serving them willingly. And ironically, Doreah had found some freedom in being her Khaleesi's sex slave.

There had certainly never been anything that Doreah enjoyed more than the privilege of worshiping the perfect body sitting before her, especially her Khaleesi's delicious little cunt. Oh yes, Doreah could happily spend hours kneeling before Queen Daenerys Targaryen, and licking her yummy little twat. And she had, many, many times, this time being no exception. Which honestly, came as a great relief to her.

After all, she had no quarrel with Missandei or Irri, especially as their Queen had made her preference crystal clear, but it was not uncommon at times like this for Doreah to be forced to share this privilege, Missandei and Irri swapping places with her at the request of the Dragon Queen.

At any moment Doreah was expecting that order, and it would be one she would obey without hesitation. Well, perhaps some hesitation, because even though she should know better, had been taught better, Doreah had grown to have the bad habit of being greedy when it came to eating this heavenly treat.

But this time, the only way she had to share her precious Dany, was by Missandei and Irri pressing kisses to other parts of her incredible body. Admittedly, a truly selfish part of her wished to have this goddess all to herself, but deep down she knew the truth. The truth that someone like Queen Daenerys Targaryen deserved to be worshiped by multiple people at once. As many as she wanted, in whatever way she wanted.

So Doreah reminded herself to be grateful for what she had, which was a lot. Namely, by becoming lost in the best tasting pussy she'd ever had the privilege of licking. Hell, as part of Daenerys Targaryen's entourage she'd had the privilege of sampling a lot of decadent treats. But of all the exotic fruits, meats, and even wine she had sampled, nothing could truly compare to her Dany's pussy cream.

Except of course, for the girl cum of Daenerys Targaryen. Something which would be hers soon enough, but then it would be the beginning of the end, and eating the pussy of this goddess was perhaps her very favourite thing in the entire world, so as much as she was looking forward to making her Queen cum, she was in no hurry.

Daenerys definitely wasn't in a hurry, but also, there was a limit to how much of this incredible pleasure she could take without it becoming unbearable. In fact, they reached that point, sooner than the Mother of Dragons would have liked, but she wasn't about to embarrass herself, by giving in too the need to more right away.

No, instead she distracted herself, by pulling first Missandei and then Irri into a passionate kiss. Which of course, increased her enjoyment, but not enough to make her cum. But that was okay, because as her mouth was occupied, she wasn't able to do something embarrassing, like ask for more too soon. Or even worse, beg for it.

She had fought so long and so very hard to be Queen, and the Queen should never have to beg for what she wanted, and in this case needed. But Doreah was ridiculously good with her mouth and tongue, and knew just when to increase the licks ever so slightly, and her attention to Daenerys's clit, to the point that the Mother of Dragons would do anything to get what she wanted.

Which, to her shame, one time had involved her literally begging Doreah for mercy. Thankfully it had just been the two of them, and not even Missandei or Irri had been there to witness her great shame. But it was something that Daenerys promised herself would never happen again, and thanks to her other servants she was able to keep that promise, for now.

At least to the point where when the time came, Daenerys managed to make her words sound like an order, "More! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, give me more! Make me cum! Yessssssssss, make your Queen cum with your talented little tongue. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me with it! Truly worship your Queen, inside and out. Tongue fuck your Khaleesi! Oh yes, fuck the Khaleesi! Ah fuck! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me, AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Fortunately, not only did she managed to keep her voice and her comments commanding, but Doreah gave her what she wanted, fairly swiftly. When they were alone together Doreah have been known to push her luck, but thankfully that did not extended to when there were witnesses, as in this case.

Unfortunately Daenerys didn't exactly keep herself in the exact same position while cumming, as she threw her head back and let out a scream, which would probably be heard by the entire Seven Kingdoms. But let them. At least in that moment, she wanted everyone to know that Queen Daenerys Targaryen, the new Ruler of Westeros, was cumming nice and hard into the beautiful mouth and face of another woman.

Previous experience told Daenerys that even in a place like this it was unlikely they would be heard, and even if they were, what of it? No one could do anything to her now. She was untouchable. Queen of her homeland, and arguably the entire world. Oh yes, she had conquered West and East, uniting them under her banner, and now this was her reward. Cumming over and over again, thanks to the incredible pleasure that another woman could give her.

Or more accurately, women. Gods yes, Missandei and Irri did not sit back and allow Doreah to do all the work. No, they each latched onto one of Daenerys's tits, and sucked greedily. Which had been what they were doing before, but never so passionately, and the additional stimulation helped Daenerys cum again, and lose the ability to think for a while.

Doreah had lashed on to Daenerys's clit and sucked it to bring her Queen to the edge of orgasm, and then finally granted her wish, and pushed her tongue inside of her. Which was more than enough to send her over that edge, and with well-practiced ease Doreah quickly pulled her tongue out, and wrapped her lips around that entrance, so she could swallow at least the majority of that first climax.

She then further showed off her training by switching back and forth between tongue fucking the mighty Mother of Dragons, and swallowing her cum. Hell, the third and especially the second time she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Daenerys Targaryen she was able to get quite the rhythm going, allowing her to properly fuck the newly crowned Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

It was in those precious moments, that Doreah truly had power over this goddess of a woman. As she had told her before, with her husband out there, he was the mighty Khal, but in the bedroom, he was hers.

Admittedly, that wasn't always true with this woman. Daenerys Targaryen remembered her words, and strived to be in control as much as possible, but there were times where even she had to let go, and it was the most beautiful thing that Doreah had ever seen. Men had never felt like an achievement, but in these moments, she truly felt like she conquered the conqueror, if only for a few precious minutes, or sometimes even just seconds, until inevitably, her Queen would regain control.

Sadly that moment came sooner than she would've liked, which was often the case when they were not alone. Although, even when they were, it seemed inevitable that the gentle grip on her hair would tighten, and Doreah would find her face being pushed deeper into the cunt of her Khaleesi. Then she started rubbing herself against her face, which was wonderful, but it was like the Queen was truly marking her property with her girl cum and pussy cream.

But that would be the likely outcome anyway from being in this position, and Doreah would rather be in control doing it. More importantly, when she was in control, it was easier to swallow that heavenly liquid. But it was not her place to question her betters, so she allowed herself to let go, and was again simply allowing Daenerys Targaryen to have her way with her.

To be fair, there was definitely a certain thrill to Daenerys using her for her pleasure. Just like the men before her, the mighty Dragon Queen treating her like truly nothing but a whore, already bought and paid for, and now happy to be used. And Doreah would rather be used by Daenerys Targaryen than the entire army of Dothraki.

At least partly because she could trust her Queen not to go too far, this time would be no exception, and she was pushed backwards just before the lack of being able to breathe properly was becoming a serious problem. Although she wasn't given much of a chance to catch her breath, before being given her next command.

"Doreah, fetch me my woman's weapon." Daenerys ordered.

"Yes Khaleesi, right away Khaleesi." Doreah bowed her head, before instinctively reaching for her face.

"No!" Daenerys snapped, startling her girls. She then explained herself, stroking Doreah's hair affectionately as she did so, as one did a pet, which made her pussy pleaser preen happily, "You should know better than to wash your face. Your Queen has given you a gift, and I expect you to where it with pride. No matter where you go."

"Forgive me my Khaleesi, I meant no disrespect." Doreah quickly apologized for her behaviour, then bit her lip for a few long seconds, and then against her better judgment explained herself, "I just... I just thought..."

"You thought?" Daenerys snapped at her favourite trailing off, and then pushed, "What did you think, my pet?"

"Well, it is an honour to receive any gift from you. Especially your delicious cum. Mmmmmmmm, I love wearing it on my face." Doreah tried to do damage control by laying on the compliments, and then continued cautiously, "I just... well, we are in this strange land, which cares so much about keeping up appearances, that you would want me too..."

"Hide the truth for the sake of my good name?" Daenerys chuckled, loving the way that it caused Doreah to blush. Something she admired for a few long seconds, before dismissing the concern, "Do not worry, my pet. This celebration will continue until the early hours of the evening, and should anyone see you, they will likely be too drunk to tried to give you a second look. But take a guard with you, just in case. And even if they do see that your face is covered with some sort of cum, there is no indication that it is mine. Sadly. You could have been simply playing with one of my other servants. And even if they do see you come directly from these chambers, and correctly guess who is responsible for it, well, it isn't enough proof to do anything about it. And I doubt I am the first to do such a thing. And I'm sure some of them would be impressed."

"Yes, your grace." Doreah purred, equally amused by the idea as their Queen, so much so consciously using the Westeros term for her as a sign of it.

The two women exchanged a smile, and then Daenerys pushed, "So what are you waiting for? Do as you're told, my hot little anal slave. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, the sooner you bring me my woman's weapon, the sooner that it will be as deep as it can going to your ass. And we both know you want that. Don't you?"

"Oh yes, my Queen." Doreah's eyes lit up greedily at the idea, and quickly got up and did as she was told, "Thank you, my Queen. And I'm so sorry for my hesitance. I was just so in awe of your beauty."

"I bet you were." Daenerys chuckled as she watched her favourite disappear. She then became very aware of the looks she was getting, so she turned to her other servants and questioned, "Something on your minds?"

"No, your grace." Missandei replied quickly and decisively.

"No, your grace." Irri replied, a lot less quickly and decisively. Then when her Queen continued staring at her she hesitantly mumbled, "It's just..."

"Just what?" Daenerys pushed.

"It's nothing Khaleesi, I should not have talked out of turn." Irri quickly responded, not wanting to be like Doreah, and not just because she didn't have the luxury, "Please forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive. Except for the fact that you've been with me for years, and you should know you can talk freely. At least when we are alone together." Daenerys said sadly, before offering, "Is it that I favour Doreah? Because I thought we've been over this. I do, but I also value you and Missandei, and I wish to show you how. Mmmmmmmmm, and I promise you come before this night is over, you should both be rewarded for being my loyal little fuck sluts. But make no mistake, all three of you are getting ass fucked tonight. Oh yes, your Queen requires you to submit your private holes to me, as a sign of your total devotion to me. And I will have these holes."

"Yes, of course Khaleesi. They, they are your holes to fuck." Irri blushed, before insisting, "But please, take Missandei's ass hole first. She has been a good sex slave for you. Not like me and Doreah. In fact, we should spank me and Doreah before offering us any kind of reward. Please punish us for speaking out of turn."

"I'll take it under advisement." Daenerys said simply, before beckoning Missandei towards her with a wicked grin, "But this conversation bores me. Missandei, come here and prove that we could be doing something better with our lips, and our tongues. And by that, I mean, kiss me, you beautiful woman."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers