Court of the Dragon Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, your grace. Thank you, your grace." Missandei replied and obeyed eagerly, returning that wicked grin with a soft smile in the process.

Daenerys grabbed Missandei as soon as she was in range, pulled her onto her lap, and connected their lips in a bruising kiss. She'd meant for it to be softer and sweeter, at least at first, but it was hardly the first time that she had got carried away with such a thing. And it wasn't like Missandei was complaining.

In fact, while Missandei and especially Irri could be quite timid sometimes, when it came to kissing it did not take much for them to be pushed into more bold actions. Which was one of the reasons that this was one of the Dragon Queen's favourite past times. In fact, she loved kissing, and could indulge in doing this with her servants for hours, given half the chance.

This wasn't supposed to be any different, Daenerys plan to go back and forth between the lips of Missandei and Irri for as long as it took for Doreah to return, and possibly even after that, and she included her favourite into the mix. But just as she was considering switching over to Irri she became aware of the doors opening, and someone coming inside.

It was far too early for it to be Doreah, which briefly made Daenerys fear the worst. Thankfully it was not an assassin, or anything like that. No, it was someone she trusted deeply. Unfortunately, it was Grayworm, who despite being Unsullied, had proven to have feelings for Missandei, the woman who was now sitting on her lap, who she had been kissing when he walked in.

But, always the professional, Grayworm took a deep breath, marched to the bottom of the steps, and then greeted, "My apologies for the interruption Khaleesi, but you wished to know the movements of significant players, and we just received word that Sansa Stark is on her way to Kings Landing, and will be arriving here shortly."

"That is excellent news, thank you Grayworm." Daenerys smiled softly, and then after a brief pause asked, "Was there something else?"

"No Khaleesi. My apologies. I... I was just waiting for permission to leave." Grayworm said, although he was struggling to keep his eyes straight and away from the naked women.

"You have it." Daenerys said softly.

"Thank you, my Queen." Grayworm bowed his head, turned and headed towards the door.

"And Grayworm... thank you." Daenerys said softly, honestly feeling a little guilty, "You are a loyal servant, and you shall be rewarded. This I swear."

"Thank you, my Queen." Grayworm repeated, and then added as he disappeared at the door, "But serving you is it's own reward."

"Isn't it just." Doreah quipped as she re-entered the room, fully aware that she would get a far more significant reward.

"You were quick." Daenerys raised an eyebrow, wondering just how long she'd been kissing Missandei. Perhaps she had lost track of time?

"I had good reason too, your grace." Doreah grinned, then pointed out with delight, "And I wasn't that quick."

"Whatever. Bring my weapon to me, slut." Daenerys's eyes narrowed as she held out her hand, "Your ass needs to be taught a lesson."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah beamed happily, gleefully obliging.

Daenerys grabbed the toy as soon as she was able, then handed it to Irri while ordering, "Placed this on my body, and prepare it with your mouth."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied, shooting a smug look at Doreah before doing as she was told.

Admittedly this wasn't much of a punishment for Doreah in the grand scheme of things, but still the spoiled servant pouted, and watched with jealousy as Irri strapped the cock to her Queen's crotch, and then took the device into her mouth. Which was exactly the reaction Daenerys had been hoping to get. After all, Doreah had only been slightly insolent. Nothing which even required a spanking.

At least not yet. Of course Daenerys's main focus was on a different servant, that being the one that was enthusiastically sucking her cock. Although Irri was not as well practiced a cock sucker, and again struggled with taking the full length, so her Queen generously offered her some help.

"Missandei, help Irri prepare my cock." Daenerys ordered, "Concentrate on the base, while she works the upper half. Oh yes, work the shaft together. Double-team that big dick. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, that's it, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, good girls. Good little cock suckers! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, please your Queen with your cock sucking skills."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and quickly obeyed, making Doreah even more jealous.

More importantly, it better prepared that big dick, Missandei quickly kneeling down next to Irri and using her tongue to lick the lower half of the cock. Without having to be asked, the two servants switched places a few times, although even Missandei struggled to take much more of the dick into her throat. But together they covered it in saliva, and created quite the show in the process.

One which, if she was in the right mood, Daenerys could have watched for hours. However, she was eager to get to the 'real fun'. Besides, there would be plenty of time for blow jobs when her cock was properly flavoured. So as soon as she was sure that the 'woman's weapon' was wet enough, the Dragon Queen gave Doreah the command she'd been clearly waiting for.

"That is enough, stand up and turn around." Daenerys ordered, "Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, show me your pretty little bottoms."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and quickly obeyed.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and quickly obeyed.

"And as for you," Daenerys quickly added with a wicked grin to her favourite, "Do the same, but come here first. Oh yes, your Queen desires a good look at your pretty little ass hole stretched around that plug, mmmmmmmmmm, all nice and ready for your Queen to use it for it's true purpose. Being my fuck hole. My personal little fuck hole! Oh yes, oooooooooooh, good girl."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Doreah returned the grin with one of her own and did as she was told, even as her Queen was still speaking.

Then Daenerys grabbed onto the plug and began sliding it in and out of Doreah's butt hole, and then ordered, "Now beg for the privilege of my cock in your ass."

"Oh please Khaleesi, please fuck my ass." Doreah moaned happily in response, "Please allow me the privilege of having your cock in my ass! Oooooooooooh fuck, I want it, I want it so bad. Please my Queen, allow me the honour of pleasing you with my ass hole. Fuck it like a whore's cunt! Mmmmmmmmm, please? Oh please, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Daenerys could listen to Doreah beg for her for hours, and had done so in the past, but as much as she enjoyed that, and playing with that plug, she just couldn't resist replacing it with her cock. After all, it had been a long day, and she hadn't anally violated another woman since this morning.

That was far too long to go without fulfilling her favourite act of dominance, especially with her beloved Doreah, who had of course been the one to receive this honour this morning. Although even then it had been something of a quicky at least by their standards, as Daenerys knew she had a very long day ahead of her. Which was why she was determined to take her time and really enjoy this. Something that she went to great lengths to get.

Sure, the initial penetration was hardly gentle, as Daenerys pulled out the plug, spread those cheeks, and yanked Doreah forcefully downwards, anally violating her in one hard thrust. But then she held her servant firmly in place, and then very slowly pulled her down onto her big dick. If it were up to Doreah she would have probably just slammed herself downwards, regardless of the pain.

Or maybe because of it, the well-used anal whore wanting to actually feel shameful pain, after having been sodomized so frequently that her back door and back passage were now permanently loose and ready to be used. Even more so than the other anal sluts surrounding her.

The thought caused Daenerys to smile widely and wickedly, along with the side of that dick slowly disappearing into the other woman's most private hole. Something which initially the Dragon Queen made sure she got the best look at, until her servant was about half way down, then she smacked Doreah's backside and faked a cough, prompting her little anal slut to take over for her.

And again, proving to be the perfect well-trained anal bitch, Doreah's hands immediately shot to her cheeks and spread them apart. Also, she spread those cheeks slowly and leaned forward, putting on the best show possible for her Khaleesi, like a good anal slave should. Which she further did by lowering herself down the rest of the way nice and slowly.

Admittedly, there were times where Doreah would be in a cheeky mood, perhaps even hoping to get her bottom roughly spanked. During moments like this, even though Daenerys had made it clear that she wanted a slow butt stuffing, Doreah lent herself downwards, but she decided this was not the day to be disobedient.

No, this was the day to continue spreading her cheeks throughout the initial sodomy, and doing everything in her power to maximize the enjoyment of the superior woman. And Daenerys loved her for it. That, and so many other reasons. Although even with her favourite, her eyes did occasionally drift to the other amazing pieces of asses just waiting to be used.

Doreah in comparison only had eyes for her Queen, especially when she was inside of her. Her training taught her to act that way with paying customers, but Daenerys Targaryen was so much more to her than that. More than even a Queen/Khaleesi. She was her everything. A goddess who had come to this plane of existence to finally give them all a wise and worthy Ruler.

But above all else, Doreah was in love with her, which was against everything she was taught, but she couldn't help it. Dany was just so wonderful. And nothing had ever given her pleasure so much as the things Queen Daenerys Targaryen did to her, maybe especially this. Oh yes, this cock was bigger than any 'real' cock, and was currently reminding her that all her holes belonged to this superior woman.

Honestly Doreah even love the feeling of that cock reminding her back passage it should always be widely stretched out and ready to receive her Khaleesi's dick. It still hurt after all these years, but it was glorious. Oh Gods, she loved this feeling, that part of her was actually disappointed when she finally found her cheeks resting against the lap of her owner's, announcing every inch of Daenerys Targaryen's dick was buried as deep as it could go up her ass.

Something she just couldn't resist savouring for a few long seconds, before starting to bounce up and down, officially beginning to sodomize herself on the man-made meat. Fortunately, this was something that she knew her Khaleesi loved to savour as much as she did.

They also both loved to savour the initial butt fucking, which was good because this was all Doreah was going to get for a while. Again, this was something she had been trained for in the Pleasure House, and back then it had seemed like a relief. Oh yes, let some other whore have the privilege of attending to whatever sweaty brute had paid for them for the night, and she would just dance around and look pretty.

But again, it was different with Dany. Oh Gods yes, with her wonderful Dany, Doreah would savour every precious moment she could get pleasing her Queen with her body. Even if she was using her ass hole to do it. Or maybe especially when she was using her ass hole to do it, as the nastiness of the act only added to her enjoyment.

Which was why towards the end she couldn't help the glare at her fellow anal loving servants. Oh why couldn't Dany have asked for her, and her alone? Of course, Doreah knew the answer to that. Namely, Missandei and Irri had been with her every step of the way too, pretty much, and they deserve to be rewarded.

More importantly, the goddess known as Daenerys Targaryen deserve to have everything that she wanted, which definitely included as many play things that she wanted, especially on this special day. Besides, Doreah liked to think that she was too well-trained to truly complain. Of course, opinions may vary, given that when the time game, she didn't immediately move away.

"Doreah, stop being a greedy little ass whore." Daenerys scolded with a wicked chuckle, "Let someone else have a turn taking your Queen's dick up her bottom."

"Please Khaleesi, five more minutes?" Doreah pleaded hopefully, during a loud moan.

"Now!" Daenerys said firmly, brushing Doreah's hand out of the way, so she could smack her bottom, "Do not make me repeat myself."

"Yes Khaleesi, sorry Khaleesi." Doreah whimpered softly and quickly obeyed.

"That's better." Daenerys huffed, before turning her attention to another one of her anal bitches, "Irri, take over."

"Yes Khaleesi, thank you Khaleesi." Irri quickly replied and obeyed, "Thank you, oh Gods, thank you for this privilege."

Daenerys had to smirk at this response. Of her three handmaidens Irri always had been the most eager to please. Probably because it had been obvious from the beginning that her Khaleesi clearly favored Doreah, leading to insecurity. Insecurity, which pushed her into things she still wasn't entirely comfortable with, like anal sex. Because sure, Irri always came from it, but she found the whole thing deeply embarrassing.

But so did Missandei, to be fair, leaving Doreah as the shameless anal slut of the bunch, which the Dragon Queen another reason to favour her. However, just because Irri wasn't her favourite, and this wasn't Irri's favourite thing ever, didn't mean that both women didn't enjoy it.

Obviously one enjoyed it more than the other, but Daenerys truly believed that sweet Irri lived to please her, and she was doing that again by spreading her cheeks as soon as she was in position, and pushing downwards, as soon as the plug had been removed from her back hole. Daenerys was only too happy to help her, grabbing the plug and sliding it in and out of the other girl's ass, before pulling it out, and shoving it into Irri's mouth.

She then grabbed a firm hold of the woman's weapon and held it steady as Irri slowly but steadily caused her butt hole to stretch wider, and wider, and wider until the head of that big dick to slide through that forbidden hole, into Irri's bottom. Oh yes, the servant girl took her Queen's cock into her ass, and thus pleased her. So much so, that the Dragon Queen let out a sharp cry of delight.

It was drowned out by the cries of pain that Irri let out, but still. Like the well-trained anal whore that she was, Irri then gave herself a few long seconds to recover, before pushing herself downwards again, causing inch after inch of the big dick to slide deep into her bowels. And she continued spreading her cheeks, providing the perfect view of that big dick disappearing into that pretty little back door, making the Mother of Dragons practically drool with lust.

Oh yes, this was one of her favourite things in the world, which was why Irri's comfort was a small price to pay for it. Especially because she knew that eventually it would make this slut cum, just as it would hurt the two sluts. There would just be a lot of pain, discomfort, and embarrassment before that. At least, for the servants.

This was as it should be, as far as Daenerys was concerned. For an outsider for looking in, they may mistake this for cruelty, but it wasn't. Not really. No, Daenerys was simply re-establishing her dominance over her fuck toys, and allowing them all to show just how much they were devoted to her. Oh yes, she was putting their loyalty to the test, and they were all passing with flying colours.

Which of course, would be rewarded when the time came. Of course, before that, there was another handmaiden to get too. Someone that the new Queen found her eyes drifting too, even as the latest butt fucking really started to get going, and with it, whatever pain Irri was experiencing would turn to pure pleasure.

Irri wasn't really conscious of anything except the massive cock making it's way through her bowels. And of course, far more importantly, her Khaleesi. Although shamefully, even her Khaleesi wasn't her main focus, as she should be. Oh yes, her Khaleesi's wants and needs should always be her main focus, but during an ass fucking it was hard for Irri to concentrate on anything other than her most private orifice being violated, and this was no exception.

Thankfully it became easier when her bottom came to rest in the lap of the other woman, meaning every inch of the cock was buried deep within her backside. Especially as her wonderful Khaleesi permitted her a few much needed minutes to recover from this obscene violation.

Of course, it wasn't that long before Irri started slowly lifting herself up, and then pushing herself downwards just as slowly, causing the cock to slide in and out of her butt hole. She then repeated this process over and over again, meaning that the sodomy had officially begun. Oh Gods, she was once again being sodomized. By another woman, no less.

The Ruler of this entire land. Her Queen, who she had perform this act for 1000 times, and would happily do it 1000 more. Hell, Irri would do this forever if she was permitted too, because she knew just how much her beloved Khaleesi adored it. In that, she was able to find enjoyment in the act she thought she would never allow any man to inflict upon her.

To be fair she had stayed true to that promise, as this was no man she was allowing into that private area. No, it was Daenerys Targaryen, a woman who now seemed to be beyond her various titles, to the point they should be calling her goddess. Oh yes, pleasing such an incredible being was orgasmically wonderful, no matter what painful act she was forcing upon herself.

And of course, the pain faded away, and any discomfort became unnoticeable next to the physical pleasure she felt from getting her ass fucked. Gods, that was so very humiliating, but Irri just couldn't help herself. No one could. Oh yes, no one stood a chance against Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Something her Khaleesi once again proved by conquering the Seven Kingdoms, just as she was conquering Irri's ass now.

Which was all well and good, but Doreah hadn't had to suffer the humiliation of cumming so quickly from such a twisted act. Something which Irri was beginning to think she would, as she was getting close to climax. Maybe worst of all, she was very close to not caring. Then, just as it was beginning to become too much, she was thankfully saved from that indignity, by being able to give Missandei a turn humiliating herself like this.

Although even then, Irri had to suffer the indignity of fingering her own ass to keep herself loose back there, so she could be sodomized to orgasm later. Oh well, at least she got to remove the thoroughly cleaned butt-plug, and did not have to receive the indignity of cumming first.

"You've done well Irri." Daenerys broke the silence which had fallen between them, "But it's Missandei's turn now."

"Yes, Khaleesi." Irri replied and quickly obeyed, quick to pull herself off of that cock.

"Yes, Khaleesi." Missandei replied and quickly obeyed, quick to replace her on it.

"Good girls." Daenerys chuckled wickedly.

Daenerys then watched her sweet Missandei present her with her plug filled ass, bending over and spreading her cheeks perfectly to do so. Something which the Queen just had to admire for a few long seconds, before reaching out and grabbing hold of that plug. Briefly she sodomized her servant with it, pulling the plug all the way out and then pushing it all the way back in.

Then she shoved it into Missandei's mouth, the interpreter not hesitating to start sucking it clean with a happy little moan. And while she was nice and distracted, Daenerys took a firm grasp of the other woman's waist and pushed her downwards, softly forcing the first few inches of her cock into her personal anal whore.