Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Daenerys Targaryen has fun with Doreah.
5.4k words
4.14
6.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Doreah had been told from a young age never to get jealous whenever other whores would get attention over her. She should just take it as a personal challenge to do better next time she was given the chance to impress. Which was very much true now, she was naked, and in bed with Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Because she wasn't supposed to be possessive of her owner.

She was supposed to be the pleasure slave, after all. But things were so different with Daenerys. For one thing, she desired her more than any other person, ever. And could never get enough of her. But more importantly, Doreah felt like more than just simply another sex slave when she was with her Khaleesi.

That fact was seemingly proven every time this goddess of a woman looked at her, touched her, and most importantly, fucked her. Hells, she got that feeling just from being kissed by her, as she was now. Oh yes, The Ruler Of The Seven Kingdoms was on top of her, their naked bodies pressed against each other in the Royal bed, the two of them frantically making out. Oh, if only her teachers could see her now, Doreah thought with a grin, and not for the first time.

They couldn't have even imagined a woman in power, let alone one that would want someone like her. To be fair, they weren't alone, as Doreah certainly couldn't have imagined it, making it all the more enjoyable.

Yet another thing was Queen Daenerys Targaryen's willingness to worship the bodies of her servants. It was one thing when it was the likes of Sansa Stark, a woman her Khaleesi was planning to marry to solidify her control over the infamous Seven Kingdoms, but to do it for Doreah, who was just a lowly sex slave? Such a thing was unthinkable.

Unspeakable! And yet, it happened. And not for the first time. Oh yes, not for the first time Doreah found herself pinned down to the bed by this goddess of a woman, and after a few long minutes of deep, passionate kissing, Daenerys moved her mouth down to her servant's neck, sliding her lips, and even her tongue all over it, before digging her teeth into it to mark her territory.

Which just might be Doreah's favourite part. It was up against a lot of competition, but there was something truly wonderful about this sort of branding. Ironically she'd feared being branded in a much more brutal way by the men who purchased women such as she, especially full-time, but she would gladly be branded like cattle in front of the largest crowd possible, so that everyone knew that she was the property of Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Although, having this 'Dragon' sink her teeth into her this way was much more intimate, and pleasurable. And anyone who saw it would know what it meant. Especially, her fellow servants, Doreah looking forward to smirking at them, as she always did when she received this honour.

Daenerys prided herself on her Breaker of Chains title. All of her titles were meaningful to her, but maybe that one most of all, as she herself had been used as nothing but a bargaining chip, and it was a truly horrible feeling. So it was very ironic that she demanded total submission from her women, and even complete ownership of them.

She liked to tell herself that the important difference was that the women had a choice. She promised them, there would be no consequences. Admittedly, that might be hard for them to believe, especially Sansa Stark, who Daenerys could not accept a no from. Not if she wanted to avoid bloodshed. But hopefully the Mother of Dragons could continue merely being persuasive with her, and not to do something far more forceful.

Thankfully that was not something she needed to concentrate on right now, as no one had ever been a more willing servant to her than Doreah. Hells, in the beginning it was this woman who had seduced her, and told her just how wonderful women could be in bed. That they could take charge, regardless of the partner.

Indeed, she would have never had made it so far without her beloved Doreah. Something that Daenerys was looking to spend a few long hours rewarding her servant for that. Which was something she gladly did, mostly by remaining around the lips and neck area, but inevitably her lips moved lower. Not that much lower at first, but it was enough to make the other woman shoot her head back and let out a loud cry of pleasure.

Which was of course was wrapping her lips around a cute little nipple and sucking it for a few long seconds. She had kissed her way up a perky little breast to get there, which was something she found herself doing over and over again, as well as kissing her way down which ever breast she was worshiping at the time.

Daenerys also added her tongue into the mix, swirling it around each nipple in turn, just like she'd been taught by Doreah. Oh yes, this woman had taught her these things, and now she was using the lessons against her. Although from the wonderful sounds that she was making, it was clear that Doreah was only too happy with that. Although, while Daenerys could have happily done them for longer, apparently her servant wasn't as happy making them.

"Lower, oooooooooooh, please Khaleesi, lower." Doreah pleaded in between her moans, "Oh Gods, please go lower. Please? I want it so bad. Mmmmmmmmm, please Khaleesi, mercy. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, if I am truly worthy of this treatment, then have mercy on me. Give me what I truly desire. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, please, your grace, tongue my twat. Lick my cunt, like a common whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, eat my pussy like I eat yours. Please? Oh please, oooooooooooh, my Queen, fuck me! Oh fuck, oh Dany, Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, eat my pussy. Eat it! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Initially Daenerys was reluctant to oblige, as she'd only just started to have fun with this, and she had been guilty of spoiling Doreah on more than one occasion, hence her bratty tone now. Which was why she left her begging for a few long moments. Although even then, she increased the amount of pleasure she was giving her.

Namely by sliding her hands, which had previously been just holding her, and occasionally caressing Doreah's sides, up to her servant's tits, and began cupping one into her mouth, while more seriously playing with the other. She also sunk her teeth into the soft flesh, once again, marking what was hers. However, for better or worse, it was not long before she was obliging.

Doreah was whimpering pathetically by the time that happened. Hell, the other servants were right, as was everyone else, about her. She was getting spoiled. But she couldn't help it, as Daenerys just inspired these kinds of feelings. Besides, the Dragon Queen was really good at this. Which wasn't surprising, given who she had been trained by. And the fact that she was getting a lot of practice on a nightly basis.

One way or another. However, it was true what they said, to do this with someone you actually cared about was a whole different thing to having to perform it for the amusement of a sweaty brute who valued his own pleasure over hers. Or a fellow sex slave, merely doing her a favour.

Those nights were far behind her, and she now found herself in a luxurious bed, with a Queen making her way down her body. No, not a Queen, but THE Queen, who ruled over this land, and pretty much the entire world at this point.

Gods, no wonder Doreah had become so spoiled, she thought with a wicked grin. It was so frustrating though, when that Queen deliberately avoided her needy little cunt in favour of kissing Doreah's thighs, positioning them over her shoulders, so the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen's whole world would be a whore's cunt. Which had Doreah trying to find her tongue again, but when she was close she lost it in the best way possible.

Namely by her Queen finally sticking out her tongue and sliding it over that needy little twat. Oh yes, a tongue was pressed against the bottom of Doreah's pussy, and slowly slid all the way to the top. Queen Daenerys Targaryen even lingered on her clit during the long, slow first lick, meaning that the cry that Doreah let out was loud and long.

For better or for worse, her clit was ignored after that, although the servant couldn't really complain, given that her Khaleesi's tongue settled into worshiping her cunt with the long, slow, steady rhythm. One which had her writhing in immense pleasure for several long minutes, so much so it became increasingly hard to think.

Especially when she focused on the silver hair in between her legs. Something which the brunette should look away from as soon as possible, if she wanted to avoid cumming too soon, but she just couldn't help herself. It was just such a beautiful view, and one which reminded her exactly what was happening to her.

And exactly who was doing this to her. Oh Gods, Doreah had experienced a lot of wonderful pleasures in her life, especially under the services of the wonderful Queen Daenerys Targaryen. However, this just might be her favourite. Well, this or the wonderful heaven which was returning the favour. Something which Doreah hoped that she would be allowed to do very, very soon.

Daenerys was mostly starting with slow licks because she knew for a fact that it maximize the pleasure of the receiver, and it was the way she had been taught to do it by her beloved Doreah. However, there was also another, very important reason for the slow licks. Namely, that it allowed her to savour the wonderful flavour of pussy.

Something that she had adored ever since the first time she had tasted her sweet Doreah, and while since then, she had enjoyed the flavours of a lot of women, Doreah would always be special to her. She was her first, after all. And it was true what they say, you never forgot your first. Although the fact that they had been traveling together ever since, giving Daenerys plenty of opportunities to sample that tasty treat again, had a lot to do with it.

With Doreah's thighs firmly against her head, the smell was also a factor, as was just the sight of it. Daenerys had heard of men complaining about both of these things, and even the taste, which she would never understand, as those things were some of her favourite in the entire world.

Oh well, their loss was often her gain, as it made their wives, daughters and servant girls easy to seduce, and after that, they were very loyal to their new Queen. Hopefully Sansa Stark would be the same way, as Daenerys had taken the risk of letting her go back to the North. It was allegedly to make arrangements to come down South permanently, but the Dragon Queen had her doubts. But then, it would have been so much worse if she had refused her.

Of course, this whole session with her favourite servant was to put her mind off of that. Well that, and simply for the pleasure of it. So Daenerys refocused on the task at hand, which again, was easy for her given the circumstances. Oh yes, Daenerys truly loved this, and wished it could go on forever.

However, sadly they were taking a break from her Queenly duties, and unfortunately, she could be pulled away on an urgent matter at any moment. And she really, really didn't want to do that without making her beloved Doreah cum for her at least once. Also, she could think of at least one other thing she was aching to do with her favourite servant.

So after what she felt was a decent amount of time Daenerys increased her attention to Doreah's clit. It wasn't much at first, just the occasional touch in between more slow, steady licks, but it got some very enthusiastic sounds out of the sex slave, as she knew exactly where this was going. And sure enough those licks gradually became more frequent, until her focus was 100% lingering on Doreah's clit.

And she even took it into her mouth and sucked on it. Now that really got a reaction out of her little whore. So much so that Daenerys was briefly worried that she was going to make the servant cum faster than she intended. Luckily that wasn't the case, and she was able to keep it going for a few more wonderful minutes.

Doreah wanted to cum so bad at this point it was painful, but she knew better than to beg too soon. Which to be fair, was a sign that while she was spoiled, there was still a line she wouldn't cross. Admittedly, the fact that the Queen wouldn't let her get away with it had a lot to do with it. No, there was no way that the Targaryen Queen would show mercy on her right now if she begged for it, she thought with a wicked grin.

But still, she felt she deserved some credit for this. Especially as it meant that she had to look away from the head in between her legs and look anywhere else. Not that it really helped, given the luxurious room with a view. Hells, at first told she had was the fact that the people down there didn't appreciate what they had.

That got her thinking about someone else who didn't appreciate what they've been given. Namely, that pathetic little submissive bitch Sansa Stark. Doreah never really liked her. She was beautiful, no doubt, and a lot of fun to fuck, but she'd had treated her Queen poorly when they first met, despite the fact that she was there to save them, and she hadn't yet forgiven her for that.

Although, she had heard the girl had some bad experiences, trusting the wrong people, and practically been auctioned off two men. Doreah could understand why she would be slow to trust for that, but surely Daenerys Targaryen had proven herself? And yet Lady Stark was hesitant to marry her? What in the name of all of the hells was that about?

Admittedly, Doreah was completely biased, but she would do anything for the privilege of being able to marry Daenerys Targaryen. It was a foolish dream for a whore like her, one she thought had been beaten out of her. And she did know better, but she had her moments of weakness.

Like this one, when she actually imagined it. A dress more expensive than anything she'd ever owned, and a lavish ceremony, which was dedicated to their mutual love. And then everyone would know Doreah was truly Daenerys's favourite. She didn't even want any power, she just wanted her Dany. Which of course, only pushed her into finally telling her Khaleesi what she had been waiting to hear.

"Please Khaleesi, make me cum! Oh my Gods, oooooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, make your unworthy servant cum." Doreah desperately pleaded, briefly pausing to whimper, before continuing, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me cum for you, your grace. I know, mmmmmmmmmm, I know I'm unworthy, but please do it anyway. Please? Oooooooooooooh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmmmmm, once again show your superiority over me, and everyone else, in the most pleasant way possible. Give me the gift I do not deserve. Show that you're good, and merciful. Oh please, please, oh yes, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Perhaps she asked sooner than her Queen would have liked, or the Mother of Dragons was simply feeling playful, but for whatever reason, Doreah was kept on the edge for a few long seconds, even after she started begging for what she so desperately wanted. Then finally the Dragon Queen shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into her servant's cunt, triggering a wonderfully powerful orgasm.

It was then of course followed by another, and another, and another, as Daenerys Targaryen truly showed that she was an expert in this field. And perhaps, just how much she cared for Doreah. Which of course, was a thought which triggered an extra powerful climax for the whore.

Daenerys pulled her tongue out of Doreah's cunt pretty much as soon as she pushed it in. That was a shame, but she knew from experience she would get to tongue fuck the other girl properly later. Besides, as always, she wanted to swallow every drop of that precious gift that another woman had to give her.

And thanks to frequent practice, especially with this hot little whore, she was able to do just that. At least during the first time. Then she repeated the process, albeit while being able to thrust her tongue in and out of that hot little fuck hole for several long minutes, before making her beloved Doreah cum again. Which meant that she got to swallow a lot of cum, which had been her favourite part of all this since the beginning, with maybe one exception.

Of course, just like with Doreah's regular cunt cream there was only so much anyone could swallow, and a lot of it ended up covering the Dragon Queen's face. However, Daenerys loved that, as it marked her as the pussy loving slut she had become, under the tutelage of sweet Doreah. Which of course made this special.

Oh yes, Daenerys always adored doing this to any girl, whether they were other whores like Doreah, or even Sansa Stark. But this would always be her favourite flavour, with her favourite act, except one. So it was hard to pull her mouth away from that tasty treat. However, if she was going to maintain her control, it was important to show Doreah she was in charge, just as much as Lady Stark, if not more.

So Daenerys replaced her tongue with a couple of fingers, shoving them deeper inside of Doreah's cunt, while wrapping her lips around the other girl's clit and sucking nice and hard. Then after fucking her through several climaxes that way, she switched things up, so that she was still fingering Doreah's cunt, but she was also pushing a finger into her butt hole.

And the best part, was that her servant's girl cum and pussy cream was assisting her in penetrating that forbidden orifice. Which might have been unnecessary, Daenerys thought with a wicked grin. After all, this whore's ass had been thoroughly used for years. Especially by herself, and her collection of toys.

It was very tempting to reach for one of those toys now, and see just how hard and deep she could ram it inside of Doreah, while still making the whore cum. But no, Daenerys had other plans for tonight. Plans which involved bringing Doreah slowly down from her high, but not removing her fingers from her. Predictably this caused her greedy servant to whimper with disappointment.

Although little did she know that was unnecessary, as her Queen was not done with her yet. Then again, maybe she could have guessed by the way Daenerys grinned around her clit? Just to be safe the Mother of Dragons removed her mouth from the other woman's clit sooner then she would've liked. Although on the bright side, that allowed her to enjoy the look on her favourite servant's face more clearly.

Doreah would've been quite happy to be fucked into unconsciousness by Daenerys Targaryen. It was a rare treat, especially in this position, and although she did voice her displeasure at the decrease, she wasn't that disappointed, as there was still a chance that the Targaryen Queen would grant her that privilege. And better yet, she would be likely allowed to return the favour first, and it was always an honour to taste the Dragon Queen's cum.

And just to make her sweet Dany cum in any way possible. And fuck, she couldn't wait to taste herself on the lips and tongue of Daenerys Targaryen. And just the kissing. Oh Gods, all of a sudden she really, really wanted to touch the other woman, but for some reason her Khaleesi just wasn't stopping.

Only a few seconds ago, Doreah had whimpered in displeasure when the pace was decreased. Now, ironically, she was whimpering because it stopped entirely. Admittedly, the fact that body was surprised in that moment a lot to do with it, but the main reason was again, she wanted to return the favour. Also, move on to other things.

More things. Things involving her ass being taken by more than just a finger. Daenerys then added another finger into her ass hole, which caused Doreah to briefly raise an eyebrow in confusion, before shrugging it off. Obviously her Queen intended to sodomize her, and the well-trained anal whore had no problem with that.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12