Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially given that she was the personal anal whore of Queen Daenerys Targaryen. After all, her Queen owned that hole, along with every other part of her, so of course she could use it however she wished. Doreah was just feeling a little overwhelmed. Like she hadn't really recovered from her last orgasms.

So if anything, she was grateful when the fingers were removed from her cunt. Admittedly, she might have whimpered with disappointment then too, but that was short-lived. Especially when Dany popped those fingers into her mouth, and moaned loudly and happily at the taste of Doreah's cum and pussy cream. Something which she savoured for a few long minutes, as she continued to gently finger that slutty little back door.

Then instead of reaching for a toy Queen Daenerys Targaryen added a third and even a fourth finger into Doreah's ass hole. Which admittedly could be a sign that she was using an extra big toy, or least a extra wide one. But Doreah had never thought about where this may be going, and she very much welcomed it.

Well, she welcomed anything that her Khaleesi wanted to do to her, as again, she was hers. She could do just about anything to her in the bedroom, and she would probably enjoy it. And it wasn't like they hadn't done this particular thing before. In fact, Doreah vividly remembered the first time they had done this. How nervous her Queen was. But now she was an old-pro, effortlessly preparing Doreah for whatever she had in mind.

Daenerys did indeed have something particular in mind, and she was also currently thinking about the first time they had tried it. Specifically, how sweet and encouraging Doreah had been to try something so forbidden. How eager she was. How hard it made her cum.

How she shamelessly exposed herself as the nastiest type of anal addicted whore. Gods, it had been so gross, and disgusting, and obscene, and Daenerys had loved every single second of it. Admittedly, she preferred using toys, especially of the strap-on variety, but this was also fun. Especially as a change from what had become the norm between them. One which involved Doreah's perfect little ass getting fucked.

For a few brief moments Daenerys revelled in the idea that ass fucking women had become the norm for her, especially her beloved Doreah. Then she concentrated on the task at hand, pun intended, when she pressed her thumb into that slutty little back door, and then into the back passage.

Which of course, was the easy part, but then she pushed further into that forbidden passage, until her knuckles started to stretch Doreah's ass hole, causing even this shameless anal whore to cry out in pain. Of course, in response Daenerys pulled back, and allowed herself and her personal whore to relax, before inevitably she tried again, determined to get her entire hand inside the other woman's bottom.

It took a lot of tries, but eventually they got there. Oh Gods yes, Doreah's ass hole was stretching around Daenerys's knuckles, the Mother of Dragons holding that position for a few long seconds so they could both savour it, before she began pushing forwards once again.

After that the rest of her hand just slipped inside, swallowed up completely by that hungry little back hole. Oh yes, Doreah's most private hole was now stretched around her wrist, and Daenerys's entire hand was buried up another woman's butt. Which was another thing which was savoured for a few long seconds, as the Queen gave her servant some time to relax and get used to the sensation, as much as it was possible too.

Of course it was not long before the Dragon Queen was beginning to move her hand inside that slutty little fuck hole. It wasn't much at first, just turning her hand around this way and that inside of Doreah's ass, which she imagined must feel like her bowels were being churned into mincemeat, given the reaction she was getting from her servant. Daenerys wouldn't know, as she had no intention to find out what this was like for herself.

No, she promised herself that she would never be this level of anal slut. But Doreah had assured her many times that she lived for this kind of thing, and it wasn't long before the point was again proven, much to delight of Daenerys, who was once again only too happy to cater to her servant's twisted desires.

Doreah loved any form of ass play, especially when it was from her beloved Queen Daenerys Targaryen. She would do anything for this goddess, and there was just something about anal which made her cum so fucking hard. This was definitely going to be no exception, as while it was painful in the beginning that was almost part of the charm. It reminded her just how much of a shameless slut she really was.

Especially when the pain, and even the discomfort, gradually faded away, and she was left with pure and amazing pleasure. And Dany hadn't even really started yet. No, she was just still turning her hand around inside her, albeit at a faster pace than she originally started out.

The process was somewhat repeated when the Dragon Queen pulled her fist out, and then pushed it all the way back in. It wasn't up to the knuckle, but that was only matter of time, amd there was something to be said for this moment that it was. Daenerys slowly built up over the next few minutes, until she was fucking Doreah's whore ass with pretty much the entire length of her hand.

Oh yes, eventually she worked her up until she was pulling it out to the knuckles, and then seemingly shoving it in deeper each time. Which still should have been causing Doreah unspeakable agony, but it wasn't. If anything it was causing her unspeakable pleasure, and she was loving every second of it.

It got even better along the way, because while at first Daenerys seemed to be trying to keep her face as close as possible to Doreah's ass so she could get the best look possible at the anal penetration, and even rolling the servant over onto her stomach in the process, and then kissing her way upwards. Up Doreah's spine, eventually along and up her neck to her ear, which she began nibbling on.

At the same time, just pressing her body against her back, pinning her down in the process. Which meant the Queen's boobs were pressed into her servant's back, and maybe most importantly of all, Queen Daenerys Targaryen's wet center was pressed against the butt she was fucking, allowing her to rub herself onto it, and start growling words of encouragement.

"Cum for me, you little anal whore! Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, cum for me now!" Daenerys growled into Doreah's ear, "Cum for me like the anal whore you are! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, cum on my fist! Oh Gods, my whole fist is in your ass, and you're loving it! Fucking whore! Mmmmmmmmmm, my fucking whore! My personal fucking anal whore, who loves it in the ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's what you are Doreah! My fucking whore! Mine! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, you're mine, you're mine, YOU'RE FUCKING MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Of course, those words combined with everything else made Doreah cum nice and hard, clenching down on Daenerys's fist in the process. Which of course had the Dragon Queen biting roughly into her neck, once again marking what was hers. She also reached underneath her, and started rubbing her clit, while humping her like a savage animal. Most of all, she kept fist fucking her ass.

Which of course, made sure that both women experienced multiple powerful climaxes, which certainly rendered poor Doreah unable to think. And her last coherent thought for quite a while, was how had she got so lucky to have a such wonderful Mistress as Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Daenerys was usually trying to hold back from her climaxes at this stage, so she could make this last for as long as possible. But there had been just too much build-up, and she couldn't help herself. Also, it was just different. Thankfully she was able to keep everything going for a respectable amount of time, especially her hands, which were the most important thing right now.

Because again, she definitely appreciated being able to cum herself, but that was supposed to be about showing her favourite servant just how much she cared for her. Something which apparently Doreah had no problem receiving. Oh yes, the little anal slut hammered her butt back against her hand, the entire time, and continued cumming nice and hard for her.

The downside was it was kind of hard to tell what she was doing at that stage. The left hand had it pretty easy, as it just had to rub, but the right hand was all over the place when it came to the amount of it that was hammering in and out of Doreah's butt hole. In fact, one stage Daenerys was pretty sure the entire thing was staying inside, and she was just brutally punching the other girl's insides.

Which was somehow, still a positive thing for the anal slut, as she continued getting very positive results from her. Of course, inevitably she collapsed, and Daenerys wasn't far behind, the Mother of Dragons so exhausted, she just collapsed onto her servant, and lay there for a few long minutes.

It was very tempting to drift off like that, but she didn't want to be caught with her hand literally inside another girl's ass, or worse, suddenly have to yank it out. So as soon as she had the energy, or at least, the adrenaline, to lift herself up onto all fours, Daenerys very slowly pulled her hand out, watching with delight as Doreah's butt hole stretched for her one last time.

Or more accurately, stretched for her one last time during their latest session of fun. Then once it was out Daenerys stared at it in amazement that any orifice could take such a thing. Also she wondered what exactly she should do with it now. Which of course led to her catching Doreah looking at her hopefully, and although it was once again a case of her spoiling her, the Dragon Queen just couldn't resist.

"Come here, mmmmmmmm, share this with me." Daenerys softly encouraged.

"Yes, your grace. Thank you, your grace." Doreah beamed happily, "You are so very generous."

Humming her agreement Daenerys shared a soft smile with her favourite servant, before she started to lick her hand clean of Doreah's butt cream. Inevitably their tongues slid against each other, Doreah making it very clear that she was doing it deliberately, given the wicked twinkle in her eye. Daenerys ignored it at first, silently insisting that they finish the job of cleaning that hand, but once that job was finished she was only too happy to fall into a passionate kiss.

The two women then lay there together in a gentle embrace, sharing kisses and soft words, even as the thoughts of the Queen drifted to that of Sansa Stark, and whether she would keep her word to come back to her. And better yet, if she did, would she bring her sister with her this time?

12