Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Sansa Stark comes home.
8.6k words
4.5
8.2k
5
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sansa Stark was glad, and apprehensive, to be home. Not as much as the first time she returned to Winterfell. That, of course, had been a nightmare. Now the Stark banners were back where they should be, and she was warmly greeted by her people, as she went back into the capital of the North. Maybe best of all, there was her little sister Arya waiting for her, barely able to keep a smile from her face.

Forsaking decorum, Sansa quickly dismounted, walked over to one of the only family members she had left, and pulled her into a tight hug. Arya half-heartedly tried to stop this, before allowing herself to just melt into it, the two sisters sharing a tender moment, initially without speaking a word.

"I have missed you, sister." Sansa confessed.

"Me too." Arya said softly, before asking, "So, are we at war?"

"No." Sansa said, quickly and firmly, pulling back and then blushing slightly as she added, "I, I told you that I would deal with it."

"Uh-huh." Arya hummed in disbelief, studying her sister's face carefully, before grumbling, "You should just let me kill her. Less risk, that way. And hey, there's still time."

"You mustn't joke about that." Sansa said firmly, pointing out, "You don't know who could be listening."

"Please, everyone here is loyal." Arya scoffed.

"Perhaps." Sansa said softly, before insisting, "But I don't want you to talk about our Queen that way."

"Our Queen?" Arya frowned, "I thought you were going to free us."

"I..." Sansa began, before adding nervously, "I'll explain later."

"I'd rather you explained now." Arya grumbled.

"Arya, please...." Sansa whined, "It's been a long journey. Can't I rest first?"

"I suppose." Arya grumbled, before smirking, as she noticed her sister continue to look around, "If you're looking for your wife, I think she's in your bedroom."

"She's not my..." Sansa blushed, before trailing off, and just leaving.

That had become a running 'joke' between them, which only Arya found funny. Originally Sansa thought that just was another way to annoy her, like when they were children. Or at least, she had tried to convince herself that. Deep down, she'd always suspected there might be some truth to it, and ever since being seduced by Queen Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa had begun re-evaluating pretty much her entire life at this point.

She found herself doing that again as she slowly ascended the stairs, and made her way to her bedroom. When she got there she needed a moment to gather her strength, then with a deep breath, she opened the door, and was greeted by the sight of a familiar face. Namely Margaery Tyrell, looking every bit as beautiful as the day they met.

"Sansa." Margaery beamed as she stood up and quickly close the distance between them, "I am so glad you're back. You have been in my prayers every day since you left. And I'm not just saying that. I, I, would have in the past to manipulate my host, but with you, I mean it. I swear. I... I always have, and I always will. I..."

"Why did you not greet me in the courtyard?" Sansa frowned, studying the face of her old friend carefully.

"I..." Margaery began, before gulping, and then forcing a smile, "There... there was an urgent matter I wanted to speak to you about. Alone. And, and I wasn't sure I could trust myself if we were in public."

"Why?" Sansa questioned, trying not to get her hopes up.

Taking a calming breath, Margaery tried to explain, "I, I haven't always been honest with you, Sansa. I always liked you, right from the beginning, but... I was using you. My grandmother wanted to know the truth about Joffrey. I wanted to know the truth. We pushed you into revealing it, even though it put you in danger. And then? We entrusted your life to Little-finger. It was necessary to get you out of Kings Landing, but then we should have sent men to take you anywhere you wanted. But we didn't. We Tyrells disregard people when they're no longer useful, not caring what happened to them. And I could tell you I didn't know anything about it, but that would be a lie. And at the very least, I should have sent people after you to help, but I didn't. I was too worried about myself."

"What you, and your grandmother, did was save me from a tyrant, intent on torturing me." Sansa said firmly, before closing the distance between them, taking Margaery's hands in hers and adding softly, "What happened after that, wasn't your fault. None of it was. You did what you could do, and I was very grateful for that. And I always will be."

"You shouldn't." Margaery said bitterly.

"I am." Sansa said firmly, before questioning, "But, why tell me this now?"

"I..." Margaery began, before cautiously confessing, "I, I don't deserve you. You, or your family. It was your brother's magic which saved me, and Loras, and guided us here, where you were kind enough to give us food and shelter. You and yours went out of your way for us, when we didn't do the same for you. Not on the same level. But we will. I will. I promise you, I will find a way to repay you.

"That's not necessary..." Sansa tried to insist, only to be cut off.

"It is!" Margaery insisted, "But I don't want you to get the wrong idea, and think what I say next is out of gratitude, or a desire to manipulate you. Which I realize sounds like manipulation, ironically. I just..."

There was a brief silence, and then Sansa gently pushed, "You just, what?"

Margaery bit her lip, then gently stroked the hands, which were still in hers, and then looked down while mumbling, "Do you remember how I told you that some pretty girls like pretty girls?"

"Yes?" Sansa said softly.

"Well I..." Margaery began, before quickly adding, "I have spent my entire life seducing those in power, to try and better my position, and the position of my family within society. But this isn't that, because I know I don't have to do that with you. And your kind and just, and would offer me your help regardless. So it's important for you to know, I don't want anything from you. At least, nothing that you're not already offering freely. I just... I'm just so tired of going after power. I've done that my whole life, and it nearly got me killed. And three times a widow. If, if I were ever to, be interested in someone else I wouldn't want it to be for power. I would want to choose for love. To choose someone I actually loved."

"I feel the same way." Sansa confessed softly, moving forwards to show her approval of where she hoped this was going.

"Which is why I've wanted to tell you this before, back during the first time we were reunited. Before then, even. But it was just so hard, you know? Finding the right time, and Gods help me, finding the right words." Margaery confessed softly, forcing herself to look into Sansa's eyes as she continued, "I wanted to tell you before you left. I tried, but... I couldn't. I got close, but I embarrassed myself, and this entire time you were gone, I feared that was it. My only chanced to tell you how I truly felt. That I would lose someone so precious to me, again, because I was cowardly. Because I chose the easy path. Again. I, I just did what was expected of me, when I should have just told you."

"Told me want?" Sansa pushed.

"Sansa?" Margaery whined, and then after a few long seconds, pointed out, "You know exactly what I'm saying."

"I need you to say it." Sansa pushed.

There was yet another pause, and then Margaery finally confessed, "I... I like pretty girls. I like you. I always have. I..."

It was not Sansa's intention to make Margaery suffer, she just had to be sure what she was saying before she did or said anything that she might regret. After all, she had gotten very close to kissing this girl before, which might've been disastrous if she read the signs wrong. She used to lay awake at night, wondering if she had made the right decision.

Apparently she hadn't. But apparently she could make up for that now. Namely, by closing the distance between them, and pressing her lips to the lips of Margaery Tyrell. Something which actually seemed to take the other woman by surprise, which in turn, briefly had Sansa once again wondering whether she made the right decision.

Fortunately Margaery melted into the kiss, and then so did Sansa, the two female friends becoming completely lost in each other in the process. Well, the redhead was initially too lost in relief to respond, but the brunette would not be denied, not after so long. Neither of them would be, Sansa made sure of that.

Namely by pushing Margaery gently backwards, and then down to the bed, allowing them to continue the kiss, while their bodies were firmly pressed against each other. Gods, if only their dresses were easier to remove, the moment would have been perfect. As it was, both those beautiful dresses got ruined as the two women scrambled to have as much access as they wanted to each other's bodies.

Margaery hadn't been expecting this from her sweet girl. At best, she had hoped that she would be able to kiss a disbelieving Sansa, and with more persuasion, maybe even show her just how grateful she truly was by giving the other girl what would probably be her first orgasm.

Although it had been far more likely that Sansa would simply freak out, leaving Margaery to try and calm her down, and at least try and save their friendship, while pleading that the younger woman thought about it before dismissing the idea out right. Instead she found herself receiving the most passionate kiss of her life, and the next thing she was really aware of was that their clothes were in tatters, and her neck was being kissed. Kissed by The Lady of Winterfell.

While Margaery had liked that dress it was more than an acceptable loss if it meant receiving what she wanted most in this world. Well, what she wanted most was Sansa's heart, although it looks like she was going to get that, and more, in record time too. Because there were times she had imagined this, but never with this formally timid girl as the aggressive one.

She loved it, though. Oh how she loved every single second of it, especially when that surprisingly talented mouth moved lower. Sadly not right down to where she wanted Sansa's mouth the most, but it was still wonderfully far. Far enough that she felt lips traveling up her tits, latching onto a nipple, and then sucking on it enthusiastically.

This process was then repeated, Sansa slowly moving from one nipple to the other, and back again, pressing a lot of kisses as she went, especially in the area directly around Margaery's nipples. The sweet girl even decreased the force of the suction, so that it wouldn't be too overwhelming for her poor victim. Or at least, that seemed to be the idea.

Honestly, this was pretty overwhelming, no matter what happened. Especially considering it was hard not to think about where this could be leading too. Admittedly, that could be nowhere, but at this point Margaery severely doubted it. Oh yes, Sansa seemed to be a woman on a mission, and sure enough, she didn't disappoint.

If anything, she continued to impress by going back and forth in between those tits, adding her tongue and eventually even her teeth into the mix along the way. Oh yes, that surprisingly talented tongue swirled and flicked her nipples, those lips sucked on them, and eventually the teeth dug into them, providing a hint of pain with her pleasure.

Admittedly, the pain was quickly soothed away, but it was far more than Margaery had been expecting from her sweet girl. Then again, was Sansa really hers? The skill at which she was doing this suggested otherwise, which hurt Margaery's heart. Although she wasn't sure she wanted the answer. No, she just wanted to enjoy this heavenly moment for as long as possible.

Sansa meanwhile wanted to give these gorgeous nipples the attention they deserved, but at the same time, she was aching to go lower and truly taste Margaery Tyrell. Taste her the way that she had been dreaming of doing for years, but especially on that long ride back to Winterfell.

Oh yes, after everything that had happened with Daenerys, and her servants, Sansa was hoping that she could seduce Margaery into that kind of fun, and to her delight, her friend had made it easy for her. And she was trying to remember everything her new Queen had told her, but ultimately she probably did move her mouth lower sooner than she should. Not that the other girl was complaining.

In fact Margaery was doing exactly the opposite, especially when Sansa reached her destination, and after a few long seconds of savouring the moment, stuck out her tongue and slid it over the older woman's pussy lips. Oh yes, the older and effortlessly sexy Margaery Tyrell let out a sharp cry which echoed throughout the room, along with the whimpers and moans which followed it, as Sansa slowly slid her tongue up to the top of her friend's pussy, even lingering on her clit for a few long seconds.

She then repeated this process over and over again, albeit without the attention to Margaery's clit. At least for now. She wouldn't be able to resist it forever, but she first wanted to give the goddess known as Margaery Tyrell a nice long pussy licking, so that was exactly what she did.

Again, this was alright with Margaery, who was currently stroking her long red hair, while continuing to make those wonderful sounds. Admittedly she had been doing that for a while now, ever since Sansa had wrapped her lips around a nipple and started sucking on it. But the volume just seemed to pick up, and eventually it was full of words of encouragement. Words which reminded her.

So much of Daenerys Targaryen. Oh Gods, Sansa was so very grateful to her new Queen for being the catalyst to this wonderful moment. Although, truth be told, she forgot about The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms for quite a while, along with everything else, as she was just so consumed by this wonderful moment. Especially the wonderful flavour assaulting her taste-buds.

For better or for worse Sansa had been addicted to the taste of pussy as soon as she had been granted the honour of being able to go down on her Queen. But as much as that had seemed like pure heaven in liquid form, that was nothing compared to the cunt cream of Margaery Tyrell. Oh yes, Sansa almost felt like she could cum, just from that first taste.

Which begged the question, if this was how heavenly Margaery's regular cream tasted, what would her cum be like? Although honestly, it was a while before Sansa could even think about that, because she was too lost in this heaven. Which was obviously pleasurable, but the downside was, she exposed herself to be a shameless cunt munching whore. Although whether she had been turned into one, or this was her natural state, was up for debate.

Margaery would really like to believe that was simply natural talent, and that her sweet Sansa had always been a shameless cunt munching whore, just waiting for the slightest excuse to go down on her. And to be fair, there had always been some intense energy between them. Like, something might happen at any moment, and it was only the thought of the consequences which kept them apart.

Especially in Kings Landing. But honestly, she doubted it. Oh yes, for better or for worse, there was something different about her sweet girl. She was more sure of herself, and more confident. Maybe she could even be a top? Now that would be truly shocking.

She'd always seen Sansa Stark as a pure bottom, just a piece of ripe fruit waiting to be plucked. And, while it mixed the metaphors, she was a lump of clay, just waiting to be moulded into the perfect little sub bitch. The thought of someone else plucking that fruit, and moulding that clay, broke Margaery's heart. But then again, she'd had plenty of opportunities to do just that.

Mostly dangerous opportunities, but if this made anything crystal clear, it was the fact that Sansa Stark could have been hers the moment she arrived at Winterfell, and Margaery would always regret not taking this opportunity. Then again, it could've ended badly, so perhaps she should be grateful to this Daenerys Targaryen.

While she had never met the girl, tales of her adventures had made their way across the narrow sea, and by the time that Margaery had to flee Kings Landing, there were many who gossiped excitedly about her stories, and speculated what would happen if she ever landed on their shores. Although many more trembled in their boots. Which they were right to do, as they were mostly dead now.

Some of them had even deserved it. Margaery couldn't hide from her forever, but as she was unsure of the reception she would get, she was waiting until Sansa came back to her. If she came back to her. And apparently, that had been the right decision, as now the girl she had been crushing on was licking her pussy.

Admittedly, this was no guarantee that she and the new Queen could be friends. It would be very easy for Daenerys to see Margaery's claim to The Iron Throne as a threat to her, but this development made her hopeful. Because if the Mother of Dragons was open to sharing her toys... oh, the mind boggled at what fun they could have. Not that Margaery could concentrate on that for long.

In fact, she did her best to imagine Daenerys putting her to death in a variety of different ways, just so that she could experience the heaven that was having Sansa Stark lapping away at her pussy for as long as possible. Especially when, despite her actions when she first reached this position, Sansa seemed in no hurry to make her cum.

No, apart from the occasional tease to her entrance or even her clit, Sansa continued to give long, slow strokes to Margaery's pussy. Which was truly wonderful, as it allowed both women to savour something they had both clearly wanted for so very long. Although, it was also torturous, as it was something they both clearly wanted at the same time.

Oh yes, while it seemed that Sansa would've been happy to do this forever, and the Gods knew Margaery felt the exact same way, the redhead was no doubt craving the taste of girl cum, while the brunette was aching to cum by the time she said anything. Hells, it felt physically painful, and yet still, she insisted on taking it slow.

"More, mmmmmmmmmm, oh Sansa, oooooooooooh, please my sweet girl, give me more." Margaery finally moaned, quickly clarifying, "No! No, mmmmmmmmmm, don't make me cum. Not yet. No, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, slowly build-up to it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, you've been so good, and patient. Just be patient a little longer, okay? Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it. That's exactly it. Good girl. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, that's a very, very good girl. Ah fuck! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue my clit just like that! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, sweet girl, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, my Sansa, ah fuck!"

Providing further proof that she was a well-trained little pup, the 'Wolf girl' lingered her tongue over Margaery's clit for a few long seconds, and then just when it seemed like it was going to be too much too soon Sansa went right back to the gentle pussy licking. Only this time with every other lick she touched the clit of the 'flower girl', which was exactly what Margaery wanted.

Oh yes, she wanted a slow, gentle build-up, and that was exactly what she got, because from that things really escalated until she had no choice but to beg to cum. Ah fuck, the brunette really did owe a thank you to Daenerys Targaryen, as she honestly wasn't sure she could of trained the redhead better.

Or anyone, for that matter, given the inspired way that Sansa pick the perfect time to increase her attention to her entrance and especially her clit. At first it was just lingering over them both, but then the redhead started focusing on the brunette's clit, and instead of just slowly sliding her tongue over it, she began continuously flicking it, and even taking it into her mouth.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers