Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially, this was just for more licking, but inevitably she started sucking, and with the rest of the build-up, it very nearly made her cum. Luckily Margaery had a lot of experience with controlling her responses to achieve the best outcome possible for her. Then again, there were limits to even her impressive amount of self-control.

"More sweet girl, more." Margaery found herself whimpering over and over again, before finally just losing it, and then just calling out, and way too loudly considering there were probably guards outside, "Ah fuck, just make me cum! Yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me cum you little bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me and make me cum! You know what that means, don't you? Yeah you do, you little dyke. It means shoving your tongue into my cunt and making me cum in that hot little mouth, and all over that beautiful little face of yours! So do it, mmmmmmmm, do it now! Now! Oh yes, oh yes, OH YES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

It took longer than the brunette would have like, but inevitably the redhead shoved her tongue as deep as it could go inside of the other girl's pussy, which at this point, could only have one result. Namely Sansa Stark making Margaery Tyrell cum. Cum nice and hard, in that hot little mouth, and all over that beautiful little face. And hopefully, it would be the first of many.

And it was, as this little pussy slut just wouldn't stop, continuously ravaging that cunt until Margaery was truly overwhelmed with pleasure. But it wasn't enough. No, she needed to make this a regular thing. More importantly, she needed the heaven of making her sweet Sansa cum. Something she was determined to make a reality, even if the thought was the last coherent one she had for a while, as her cunning mind was practically melted with ecstasy.

Sansa was never more glad for her training, as it allowed her to quickly pull her tongue out and wrap her lips around Margaery's cunt, so she could swallow at least the majority of that precious liquid. Hells, she was even able to sense what was coming, so she did all that before the girl cum hit her taste-buds which was a very, very good thing, because the second she actually got to taste the girl cum of Margaery Tyrell she became completely dumbstruck.

By The Old Gods and The New, this was somehow even more amazing than she thought it would be. And that was really, really saying something. And she needed to get all of it. Or at least, she tried, Sansa frantically swallowing over and over again as liquid filled her mouth.

When that orgasm was over Sansa shoved her tongue back inside of the older woman's pussy, in the hopes of getting more of that heavenly liquid. As a result of spending so long being amazed by the flavour of Margaery's cum it took a while to make the other girl cum again.

But that turned out to be a good thing, as it gave her the chance to tongue fuck Margaery Tyrell for a few long minutes, before she received another yummy treat. Which meant, she got to fuck the other woman through climax after climax. In turn, this made Sansa so very proud of herself, even if she couldn't swallow all of it. Hells, she couldn't even swallow the majority of it towards the end. But again, that was kind of good thing, as the girl cum ended up covering her face.

It made Sansa never want to wash her face again, so she could walk around branded as Margaery Tyrell's personal cunt muncher. The Dragon Queen had her loyal little servants, and whoever else she seduced, and Margaery had Sansa. Well, her Queen had her whenever she wanted too, but they just didn't share the same level of connection.

Then again, maybe they could share? Ideally at the same time, passing the redhead back and forth like a piece of meat. Oh yes, Sansa loved that idea. Especially as she could eat their arses too, and worship their bodies, and maybe if she was lucky, they would fuck her together. Bum her. Double stuff her. Find another, to make her air tight. Oh Gods, there were so many wonderful possibilities. And Sansa wanted to try them all.

The combination of those wonderfully wicked thoughts, and the girl cum she was constantly being gifted with made Sansa feel like she was going to cum without even being touched. Or maybe if she just rubbed herself against the bed a little. Although she was glad that she resisted that urge, as eventually she was being pulled up into a passionate kiss, Margaery flipping her over, and seemingly intent on returning the favour.

Which was tempting, but in that moment, Sansa was craving something else. Something she hoped that Margaery would be willing to do for her. So when the other woman finally stopped kissing her, she went for it. Well, maybe after a few seconds of her friend kissing her neck.

"Wait." Sansa protested weakly, before biting her lip nervously.

"What is it, sweet girl?" Margaery asked with a grin on her face, then when she saw Sansa's hesitance she nervously followed up with, "Did, did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just..." Sansa reassured, before nervously adding, "Could you fuck my arse? Please? I, I love it in the arse."

"Wow, really?" Margaery laughed with delight, which caused Sansa to blush furiously, but Margaery just couldn't help herself, "I take it the meeting with the new Queen was quite eventful, huh?"

"You could say that." Sansa admitted weakly.

"So..." Margaery questioned, "Did the mighty Daenerys Targaryen take your ass cherry, and turn my sweet Sansa into a little butt slut?"

"Yes." Sansa blushed again, causing her friend to laugh at her, which in turn caused her to boldly respond, "And a cunt loving dyke."

"I can see that." Margaery chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "So, how shall I fuck you? My fingers, or my tongue?"

"Both." Sansa said bashfully, "And, my Queen gifted me with a toy to remember her by, and have me crawling back to her. I didn't think she thought I would actually use it, but I want you too. Mmmmmmmm, please Margaery, use the toy within that bag to fuck me up the arse, and make me your little butt slut."

"Well, how can I possibly ever turn down an offer like that?" Margaery chuckled, quickly making her way to the bag and began searching for the appropriate toy. She quickly found one, but she thought there had to be some kind of mistake, so she kept looking, before eventually pulling out the one she found and cautiously holding it up and asking, "This one?"

"Yes." Sansa said, cautiously adding after a brief silence, "There, there are straps you're supposed to step into, and then secure around your waist. It, it seems silly, but it's worth it for the feeling of a woman doing you like a man. Oh Gods Margaery, I love it so much. Especially when, when my Queen fucks me like that. And I want you too. Please? Oh please Margaery, fuck me in the arse."

"I know what a woman's weapon is, sweet girl." Margaery confessed, before cautiously adding, "It just seems a little, big."

"I've taken it before." Sansa blurted out, before blushing again, which caused another grin to cross her friend's face.

"This is the cock that took your ass cherry?" Margaery questioned, the blush on Sansa's face answering the question, although she had already been expecting that answer. Then after a brief pause, she put on the cock, and softly ordered, "Alright then... get over here, and suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmm, get me nice and ready to fuck your ass. And I'll get you ready. Deal?"

"Yes, my Lady." Sansa eagerly replied and obeyed.

Margaery grinned widely and wickedly as her sweet girl kneeled down in front of her and took the head of that cock into her mouth. If the roles were reversed, she would have done it more slowly and seductively, but there was definitely something to be said for watching sweet little Sansa Stark shoving the first few inches of that cock into her mouth and beginning to bob her head up and down the woman's weapon.

She then began slowing down, looking up to Margaery for approval. Which of course, was something that the Tyrell was only too happy to give the Stark, the former stroking that long, red hair, and grinning down at her. It was tempting to do more, but that seem to be enough, and the last thing that she wanted to do was push her luck.

Especially when she was getting such a great show as Sansa Stark bobbing her head up and down her dick more and more, until it was obviously pushing into her throat, given the way that she choked and gagged. Sadly she didn't push herself through that, and all the way down on the dick, perhaps proving that Daenerys Targaryen had not taught her sweet girl everything.

Or perhaps she tried, and simple inexperience had caught up with them? Either way Margaery was glad for it, as it gave her something to teach her Sansa. For now, she was more than happy with the younger girl spitting onto the lower half of the shaft, and rubbing it in with her hand. Which happened a few times, before Margaery heard and saw something which made her want to cum again.

Namely sweet little Sansa Stark looking up at her pleadingly, and actually asking, "Will you please fuck me in the arse now? Pleassssssssseeeeeeeee?"

Margaery gulped softly, and then ordered, "Get on all fours, on the bed."

It was very tempting to make a joke about Sansa getting into the doggy style position, given that her family sigil was a wolf and all. Especially when the girl beamed up at her like a happy little puppy, and then when she was on the bed she practically wiggled her tail. But Gods, this moment was just so overwhelming, Margaery could barely get any words out, let alone use her usual sharp wit.

Then once she was presented with the perfection which was Sansa Stark's 'arse', and knowing what her sweet girl actually wanted her to do with it, poor Margaery practically became catatonic with lust. Which continued for a few long seconds, before she heard the younger woman plead. Again.

"Margaery? Please?" Sansa whimpered, before gasping, "Oh Gods! Oh... Gods!"

After those initial words Margaery jumped on the bed behind Sansa, and then after another brief pause pressed her lips to that cute little bottom. First one cheek, then the other, over and over again, covering that beautiful little butt in as many kisses as possible. Which was kinky, even for Margaery, but she felt like she needed to give this perfect ass, the respect it deserved.

After all, surely it had been made by the Gods themselves, it was so perfect. Something that Margaery became increasingly convinced of, when she got a better taste of it. And more importantly, when she experienced the heaven that was fucking it. Oh yes, everything about this was a gift, one which Margaery promised that she would savour every moment of.

Sansa wasn't sure what to make of her arse being literally kissed. It kind of felt wrong, given that she would have been far more comfortable kissing the arse of a superior woman, like Daenerys Targaryen. But she had to admit, even though it seemed like Margaery was doing something submissive, she kind of liked it.

Partly because it made her feel special, but mostly, this was different. Oh yes, this wasn't a sign of respect. No, Margaery was preparing her to be bummed, which had to be the most submissive thing ever. And perhaps more to the point, at this particular moment she was teasing her with it. Oh yes, Margaery knew just how badly she wanted it, and yet she was denying her.

Even when she shoved her face in between those cheeks and started to lick that forbidden hole, the licks were slow, gentle, teasing. Which again, felt good, so very, very good, it wasn't giving her what she wanted right away. And yet, it was. It was a real brainteaser, at the time when Sansa's brain had never felt more foggy. But it wasn't her place to complain.

No, she needed to be a good little butt slut, and let the other woman do whatever she wanted. Something which she had hated with her late husband, but with women, it was so different. Especially Margaery, who was every bit as confident and dominant as the Dragon Queen, and yet showed her such kindness and tenderness it made Sansa feel like she was going to melt.

That was the case throughout the rim job, but especially when Margaery finally picked up her pace, swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole as well as simply up and down. Then came the moment that the older woman tried to push her tongue into Sansa's arse, and succeeded. Something which surprised the brunette, and the redhead could feel that expression against her bum cheeks.

Of course, then she became too busy moaning, gasping and whimpering in pure pleasure, as that hot little tongue got started hammering in and out of her slutty little shit hole, tongue fucking it hard and deep, much to the delight of both women. Then that tongue was being replaced by a finger, again, causing both women to cry out with delight.

"Oh Sansa! You're soooooooo loose back here." Margaery chuckled wickedly, "How did you get so loose and slutty back here, huh? Did your precious Daenerys really butt fuck you that much?"

"No, I just, oh fuck, I've just been fucking myself back there so much." Sansa confessed with a long, loud moan. She then hesitated briefly, as she whimpered and blushed with shame, before confessing, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I've been shoving that cock up my arse every night since I left Kings Landing. But it's just not the same. No, mmmmmmmm, I want more. I want you to fuck me. Oh Gods, please Margaery, fuck my arse. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck me up the bum. Bum me! Bum fuck me hard. Oh please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Fuck me, my Lady, please fuck me."

"Patients, sweet girl." Margaery pleaded, "Mmmmmmmmm, I'm not done preparing you yet."

"Yes, my Lady." Sansa whimpered softly in reply.

Poor Sansa was then left waiting for a few long minutes, as Margaery had her way with that arse. That finger was slowly pushed all the way inside her during the course of that conversation, and then left there while the older woman savoured the moment. She then started pumping in and out of what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, Sansa wondering if it was so loose, that it was obvious that she had been lying.

Not about sodomizing herself with that hand held cock, but how frequently she did it. After all, there hadn't been much to do during that little ship ride, and she just couldn't resist feeding her hungry arse. But, like she said, it just wasn't the same, and as much as it was sweet for Margaery to shove a second finger up there just in case, it was an infuriatingly long time before she got what she wanted.

"Alright, I suppose that will do." Margaery quipped softly, and then ordered, "Now, spread your cheeks, sweet girl. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it. Give me that ass. That sweet, perfect ass. Ah fuck."

"Yes, my Lady." Sansa whimpered softly, and did as she was told.

Margaery was again dumb struck by the beautiful sight in front of her, something that she just had to stare at for a few long minutes, so she could commit it to memory. Then, as her hands actually trembled with excitement and maybe even nervousness, she grabbed onto her newly acquired cock, press the tip against Sansa Stark's ass hole and began slowly pushing forwards.

Something which amazingly seemed to cause the other girl to gasp and whimper loudly, but somehow, with excitement. Perhaps more importantly, it caused Sansa Stark's butt hole to stretch wider and wider and wider, until the head of Margaery's dick slid through it and into Sansa Stark's bottom. Oh Gods, she was inside Sansa Stark's 'arse'! Oh Gods! Oh fuck, this was so hot.

Another thing which made this insanely hot was the fact that her sweet girl cried out in pure pleasure from being anally violated. Oh yes, her sweet Sansa was getting her most private hole stretched wide open for a cock, and the little bitch was actually enjoying it. Or at least, it was supposed to be a private hole, at least for most people. But not this whore.

No, Sansa Stark was the perfect little anal whore, with an ass which had to be made by the Gods for fucking. That was it's true purpose, and in that moment, the brunette was so very glad that the redhead had clearly embraced her destiny. Embraced what she was meant to be. Maybe even embraced the fact that she was meant to be Margaery Tyrell's perfect little anal whore. Oh yes, unsurprisingly, Margaery loved that idea.

This point was further proven by the fact that when Margaery started pushing forwards, she got the same response from her once sweet girl. No, Sansa was still sweet, maybe now more than ever, albeit in a slightly different way. Oh yes, now this sweet girl was a sweet piece of ass, whimpering, crying out, and even moaning as her forbidden passage was stretched out and stuffed with cock.

And just like when they first started, right after the initial anal penetration, Margaery just had to go slowly, so she could savour every moment of this. Every moment of watching inch after inch of that big dick disappearing into Sansa Stark's ass hole, which continued to be on perfect display for her, thanks to the younger woman continuing to spread her cheeks.

It was hard in that moment for Margaery to think of a way this could possibly be better, at least when it came to her. No, there was one thing which would have made the first time Sansa ate her pussy more special. That being of course, it was the first time that Sansa was doing this. If Margaery had been the first pussy this girl tasted, and perhaps more importantly, if she had been the one to take Sansa Stark's anal cherry.

Admittedly then she would get to enjoy the fact that this once sweet girl had turned into a complete anal whore, but for the most part, Margaery was extremely jealous of Daenerys Targaryen, as in that moment, The Iron Throne couldn't compare to the precious gift which was Sansa Stark's butt cherry.

Sansa kind of wished that Margaery was her first too. This goddess of a woman was so persuasive she would have probably talked Sansa into trying anal, and expertly bummed her until she loved it. However, there was the risk that Margaery would have been too gentle with her, or even be hesitant to bring it up, allowing them to lose years where they could have been having anal sex.

Or worse, maybe they would never go that far. Maybe even never admitting how they felt about each other in the first place. Now that was a scary thought. So mostly, Sansa was thankful her Queen had talked her into this. In fact, Sansa was determined to spend the rest of her life showing Queen Daenerys Targaryen just how grateful she was to her.

Of course, those thoughts didn't come until later, as Sansa was too busy focusing on how heavenly it felt to have her arse being slowly filled with cock. Of inch after inch of that long, thick poll, sliding through her stretched out shit hole and deep into her back passage, stretching it out, and reminding her arse that it's true purpose was to be a cock sleeve.

That her true purpose was to be a cock sleeve for superior women, like Daenerys Targaryen and Margaery Tyrell. Which had been even more clear to her in the moment that Margaery's thighs came to rest against her bum cheeks, announcing every inch of that big cock was buried deep within the bowels of The Lady Of Winterfell.

Something which unsurprisingly, Margaery just had to taunt her about, "My Gods, you took all of it! Every single inch, right up your ass! Oh sweet girl, mmmmmmmm, who knew you were such a slut? Huh? Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck! Who could have ever guessed that sweet little Sansa Stark was such an anal slut. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love it, though. Yessssssssssss, oh yes, I love the fact my sweet girl is an anal loving whore. And don't worry Sansa, I promise to give you what a little butt slut like you so desperately needs. Yes I do, yes I do, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss! Take it, you sweet little bitch! Take it right up your whore butt. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, AH GODS!"