Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 07

Story Info
Daenerys Targaryen propositions Anya Stark.
8.7k words
4.61
11.6k
12

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, are you going to kill me, or fuck me?" Arya questioned as soon as she was in front of The Iron Throne.

There was a brief pause were the two women just stared at each other, then Daenerys burst out laughing, uncontrollably for a few long seconds, before getting a hold of herself, smirking at her pray, and then telling her, "My, my, I heard you were a bold little thing. Mmmmmmmmmm, so glad that turned out to be true. It will make all of this so much easier."

"So, it's the sex, then?" Arya questioned, a small smirk crossing her face, "I guess it does make sense, considering you were foolish enough to be waiting here for me, without your guards."

"Please, we both know you wouldn't risk the safety of the North, or your sister, by killing me." Daenerys pointed out.

"I guess." Arya grumbled, before frowning, "Would I be risking that if I refuse you?"

"Of course not." Daenerys frowned, deeply offended, "I know the things you must have heard about me, but I'm not the monster some people make me out to be."

"I hope so, otherwise the world is doomed." Arya said gravely.

"Indeed." Daenerys admitted softly, "I too fear the possibility that I will surrender to my family's madness, and become the monster some people fear I will be. That is why I always try to surround myself with good counsel. Although, now I have everything I want, maybe I should install an insurance policy. Like, someone on my Queen's guard who wouldn't hesitate to kill me if necessary."

Taken aback by such a suggestion Arya questioned, "You want me too..."

"Yes." Daenerys said softly.

There was a brief pause, then Arya pointed out, "You just said there would be consequences to me killing you."

"If you try it now, yes." Daenerys pointed out, "But if it was clear I had gone mad, and there was no saving me. Like my father, that I was screaming burn them all, burn them all... I'd like to think my people would understand that you would be showing me mercy, and saving me from becoming what I feared most. And I will tell them that, if you accept the position."

Another brief pause, then Arya questioned, "I just need to have sex with you."

"No." Daenerys grinned, truly springing her trap, "If you were to accept a position so close to me, the first thing you have to do is declare your undying loyalty to House Targaryen. To me. Something that your brother was quick to do, but he is a Bastard, and there are those who dismissed his opinion as soon as he declared himself for me. The Starks have been my allies ever since, but the pure bloods are yet to declare for me. Your sister is ready to do so, and for you to join her? That would solidify my control of the North, and with it, all of Westeros. I desire that more than anything. Even if you are quite cute, I shall not force you into sex, if you don't want it."

"Uh-huh..." Arya hummed, unsure what to make of this. Then after yet another brief pause, she questioned, "Did my sister have a choice?"

"Of course." Daenerys reassured, "She was always free to refuse me. I told her as much. Although it is possible that she didn't believe me. She didn't trust me then, as you don't now. But I earned it from her, your brother, and countless others. So I am confident that I can earn it from you, if you just give me a chance. So please, Lady Stark, join my court as the warrior you always wanted to be, and I will show you I am worthy of your trust. That I am the Queen that Westeros needs. That I do not wish to hurt you, your sister or anyone who doesn't deserve it. And make sure I stay that way, or suffer the consequences. And ideally, give me your body, to prove I'm worthy of that too."

"Wow..." Arya murmured after one final pause, this one very long, "No wonder my sister became your whore so easily."

"There's that adorable bluntness again. I love it." Daenerys chuckled, before pushing the woman who was hopefully going to become her guard, "Tell me, Lady Stark, how did you know that? Lucky guess? Or was your sister acting strangely, so you spied on her, and caught her fucking herself and moaning my name?"

"Something like that." Arya said dryly, before questioning, "And please don't call me that. I've never been a Lady, and I never will."

"What should I call you then?" Daenerys asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Your guard." Arya smiled softly.

"Very well..." Daenerys smirked, "Do you accept the other part of my generous offer, my guard?"

"Yes." Arya said without hesitation.

"Good." Daenerys smirked, and then ordered, "Take off your clothes."

Arya took a deep breath, and then did as she was told, choosing quickness over seduction when it came to removing her clothes. After all, it was something she hadn't been taught, and didn't want to be, given that she had trained to be an assassin, not a whore. She did however hate to be outdone in anyway, so it was frustrating to see Daenerys somehow remove her clothes quickly, and yet extremely seductively in the process.

Then again, she had less to take off, and more importantly, she was a goddess in comparison. Oh fuck, Arya had never really cared about her appearance, but to see Queen Daenerys Targaryen standing in front of her in all her glory was truly breath-taking.

"Come here, little one." Daenerys teased, correctly guessing Arya was sensitive about her height.

"Please, like you're that much taller than me." Arya grumbled.

"Tall enough." Daenerys quipped, then quickly added, "And I think the words you're looking for is, yes, your grace."

"Yes, your grace." Arya parroted obediently.

It was physically painful to do so, but if there was one thing which had been beaten into her by The Faceless Men, it was waiting for the right time to strike. The most important part of that being, being able to hold her tongue, or respond in a more violent way. But the arrogant Queen had given her an offer she couldn't refuse, and even if she could, she wasn't sure she wanted too.

Not after everything she'd seen with Sansa. She kind of wished she could, but she couldn't, which was definitely the case now that she found herself being pulled into a passionate kiss. Which was by far the best kiss she'd ever had, but it also proved that she was almost definitely in over her head.

That continued to be the case when, after who knows how many minutes later, or possibly hours later, when she found herself being pushed down to the tits of the Dragon Queen. Something which was as enticing as it sounded, and yet there she was, suckling at the teat like a new born babe.

And she was then moved over to the other breast, and then back and forth. On the bright side, she had the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen moaning, gasping and even whimpering at her actions. However, even though she was the one physically doing something, it very much felt like it was Daenerys who was in control here. Something which Arya really, really shouldn't have liked, but she did.

"That's it, you little wolf bitch. Suck my tits. Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, suck on the tits of the Mother of Dragons. Just like your sister did. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck them good." Daenerys moaned with delight while continuing to stroke Arya's long dark hair, "Yesssssssssssss, that's it, just like that. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, I can't believe how easy Starks are. All I had to be was myself, and your brother bent the knee without much effort. Your sister? One night with me, and she was my bitch. But at least she needed to be pushed into it. You, though? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, one little offer, and you're already sucking my tits like a starving little bitch. Ooooooooooooh, fuck yes, I bet I could make you eat my pussy already. In fact, let's try that, shall we? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat my pussy, you little slut! Eat it!"

Honestly, Arya tried to ignore these words, but it was pretty much impossible, especially as she was pushed downwards towards Daenerys's cunt. Oh Gods, she was getting to taste another woman's cunt! Which was something she had fantasized about for a while now, even before catching her sister with her so-called best friend.

However, could she really do it? And with a Targaryen, no less? Could she really do that? The answer to that was apparently yes, because as soon as she was in range, she stuck out her tongue, and pressed it against the Dragon Queen's most intimate area. Directly after that, she lost the ability to think coherently, given just how overwhelmingly good Queen Daenerys Targaryen's pussy tasted.

Daenerys intended to bless this dangerous assassin with more verbal encouragement, but she too found this moment just too overwhelming. Which was a shame, because Arya Stark quickly proved to be one good little cunt lapper. Yes, she had to be pushed around to each of those destinations that Daenerys wanted her in, but whenever placed over a nipple, and now over a pussy, she didn't hesitate to start mindlessly worshiping it.

Of course, there would be plenty of time to talk about that later. For now, the Mother of Dragons intended to lay back in her hard won throne, and just enjoy the feeling of the second Stark girl tonguing her twat. And the third of this family to kneel before her. Admittedly, Arya had not declared her undying loyalty to her yet, but now it was only a matter of time.

In that moment, Daenerys couldn't help thinking of it. Of all of those arrogant, stubborn old men she had briefly met in the North, watching as their precious Stark family kneeled before her, and then forced to do it themselves. More importantly, she wondered what Sansa would think when she saw her little sister kneeling before the new Queen.

And better yet, what she would think, when she found out that despite being far more deadly, and practically screaming 'I'm a top', her baby sister was proving to be an even more submissive little bitch than she was. Oh yes, that would be so sweet. And Daenerys couldn't wait for the precious moment that she had both Stark worshiping her side by side. Maybe, with their brothers watching?

Of course, all of this could be a cunning scheme by Arya, to lull her into a false sense of security, and Daenerys made sure to keep an eye on the deadly assassin throughout the oral sex. Hell, she would have to do that throughout the night, and indeed, the rest of her time with Arya Stark. However, there was something to be said for that extra spice of danger.

Especially, because if the assassin wasn't playing possum, she really was this easy a conquest, and that made Daenerys so hot that she almost came on the spot. Or that may have been just because the other girl was going crazy on her cunt, and particularly her clit, which was rushing her toward a climax. Or more accurately, a combination of both.

True, this couldn't compare to her well-trained servants when they went all out, or even Sansa, who had truly been a natural when it came to submitting to women. However, there was definitely something to be said for the novice, who was desperate to make their first woman cum for them, just using their tongue. And Daenerys was very, very tempted to just let her have that particular honour.

But no, she couldn't do that. Mostly because it would allow Arya a shred of dignity in this moment, and considering what she had planned for her, she couldn't allow that. Of course, more importantly, Daenerys simply wanted to stretch this out, so she could enjoy this for as long as possible.

So eventually Queen Daenerys Targaryen firmly ordered, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, that's good. Sooooooooooo goooooooooooodddddddddd, ah fuck! AH FUCK, TOO GOOD! SLOW DOWN! Yesssssssssssss, don't stop, just slow down. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lick my pussy just like that. Just like that! Ah fuck! Oh yes, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, good girl. Lick my pussy just like your sister does. Long, slow, and sweet, until I order her to make me cum. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't worry Arya, it's natural to fuck up the first time. But when I'm done with you, mmmmmmmmmm, you'll be a world-class rug muncher. Just like you're big sister."

Arya was happier than she should be to obey that command. She should just want to get this over with, so she could move onto forcing the mighty Daenerys Targaryen to return the favour. Ideally by bending over, giving up her arse, and becoming Arya's bitch. That's what Arya should want, but she actually found herself happy to have an excuse to lick this yummy treat for longer.

Gods, she was mostly disappointed in not being able to taste the Dragon Queen's cum anytime soon, and found herself actually taking comfort in the fact that sooner or later, Queen Daenerys Targaryen would be cumming in her mouth, and all over her face. Oh Gods, Arya was in serious trouble here.

She obviously was right from the beginning, as the second she had seen her, Arya had been blown away by the beauty of the Mother of Dragons. Of course she heard tales of her beauty, but nothing could have done it justice. Hells, if Arya didn't already have inappropriate feelings for women, she was sure she would have upon meeting this goddess. Feelings which made it feel natural for to do this.

To eat a cunt like a common whore, entertaining men who willing to pay extra. Or maybe finishing the job, when those men failed to satisfy. Not that she knew from past experience, but she had hidden in enough brothels to hear things. Unspeakable things in polite society, and more than a few things she might be doing for her Queen.

No! She couldn't think like that. Daenerys Targaryen was not her Queen. She would never, ever bow to a Targaryen. Not really. Because sure, she would take the position offered to her, but that would just be so she could kill this bitch at the first sign of trouble. Or at least, that was the excuse Arya was desperately trying to cling onto, even though the Dragon Queen seem to be annoyingly sane. A predatory deviant, sure.

But almost stubbornly sane, given the circumstances. And there was even part of Arya which wondered if she could even go through with killing this goddess, now she had tasted the pure heaven which was in between her legs. And what would happen when she sampled what else she had to offer? Oh Gods, what if she became as mindless a slut as Sansa?

"Now give me a little more." Daenerys suddenly moaned, before quickly clarifying, "Not too much! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that's it. Lick me a little faster. Start tonguing my clit again, too. Oh yes, that's it, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, that's it, that's exactly it. Good girl. Eat that cunt, you little bitch! Eat it like you're already one of my favourite servants. I mean guards. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh fuck, earn your place in The Court of the Dragon Queen. There's a good cunt lapper. Oh yes, you really were born for this, weren't you Arya? Just like your sister. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, the Stark sisters were born to eat my cunt! Ah fuck yeah, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

Last time Arya had been so focused on what she was doing, that she actually missed the jab at her sister. Now it made her blush, because she had just been thinking about the possibility of turning into her. Which was embarrassing for many reasons. Oh Gods, Arya had never wanted to be a Lady, but when they were younger, that was all Sansa wanted.

Now it seemed that all Sansa wanted was to just eat pussy, and get fucked up the arse. And Gods help her, but in that moment, the deadly brunette could see why. Hells, in that moment, she even wanted the same thing. Oh fuck, the dangerous assassin actually wanted to spend the rest of her life eating pussy, and being bummed. Ideally by Queen Daenerys Targaryen, which made it even worse.

Daenerys definitely felt that Arya Stark had potential for that position, and if she could just be sure that the assassin wouldn't kill her, it would be a done deal. Hells, it would likely always be a risk, but one that she was willing to take, just for the joy of having both Stark sisters as her submissive little bitches.

Something which was impossible not to imagine right now, given everything she had been saying. Oh yes, she couldn't help imagine both those sisters kneeling before her staring up at their Queen with love and devotion in their eyes, just waiting for the chance to please her. And she would give it to them, and so many wonderful ways, like this one, the younger sibling tonguing her twat, while the older one watched.

Right now, that was simply an imaginary Sansa, but Daenerys promised herself she would make it a reality. And vice versa, Arya having to watch her big sister get what she wanted. In more ways than one. Oh yes, Arya would be watching while her greedy anal whore of a big sister got fucked in the ass, wishing it was her the entire time.

Maybe spreading Sansa's cheeks in the process? Or perhaps she would line the sisters up, so she could go back and forth between their arses? And their mouths, for that matter. And when it came to ass to mouth, and feeding them her pussy. And ass. And just, whatever else she wanted to give them. Oh Gods yes, there was so many wonderful possibilities.

Of course, the problem with allowing herself to think of those things, was it pushed her closer to orgasm than she was ready for. Luckily she was Queen Daenerys Targaryen, and she probably had more experience with this type of thing than anyone in Westeros, or the entire world for that matter. Admittedly it wasn't easy, especially as Arya slowly increased the attention to her clit, both licking and even eventually sucking on it, which would have definitely made a lesser woman cum.

But to her credit, the Mother of Dragons was able to hold herself back for a respectable amount of time. Although there was only so long that even Daenerys Stormborn of The House Targaryen could wait before needing to cum too badly to stay quiet. The trick was making sure her words were a command, not begging.

"Good girl, just like that. Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, just like that you little wolf bitch! Now give me more. Ah fuck!" Daenerys cried out joyfully, her words sounding deafening after taking a break for a while, other then moans, cries and whimpers, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Literally fuck me with your tongue, just like your precious sister. Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, become the second Stark sister to make me cum while I'm sitting on The Iron Throne. Oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, and probably not even the second Stark to make a Targaryen cum this way. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME! HARDER, YOU BITCH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK YES YOU LITTLE WOLF BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

While it was debatable how well she did at keeping her words commanding, Daenerys was thankfully not talking for a very long, because it didn't take much encouragement at all for Arya Stark to give her exactly what she wanted. Just like sweet Sansa. Oh yes, just like her sister before her, Arya Stark was soon pushing her tongue as deep into her Queen's cunt as it could possibly go, triggering a wonderfully powerful climax for the Mother of Dragons.

And it wasn't the last. No, this little wolf bitch once again proved herself a great candidate for her new role by doing whatever it took to please her Queen. Which in this case, meant giving her a lot of orgasms.

Arya had anticipated girl cum being even more delicious than pussy cream, but she wasn't really prepared for it. In fact, nothing could have prepared her for just how good the girl cum of Queen Daenerys Targaryen tasted. It was so overwhelming, that most of that first orgasm ended up covering her face, which felt like a terrible tragedy in that moment.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers