Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that moment, Arya imagined Sansa turning the tables on her. Revealing that it was now she who was watching from the doorway, frantically fingering her fuck holes while she watched her sister get put in her place by the goddess known as Daenerys Targaryen. Or better yet, Sansa could be bent over right next to her, so that the two Stark sisters could give their arse to the Targaryen Queen.

Maybe Margaery could be there too, also offering up her arse, or joining Daenerys in dishing out the bumming, so both of the Stark girls could be sodomized at the same time. Oh yes, Arya loved that thought. So much so, that she could no longer hold back begging to cum. She had suspected she'd have too, and she also had her suspicions of just what she would have to say to get it, but at this stage she had no problem with that.

"Make me cum, oh please, make me cum!" Arya started desperately pleading, "Make me cum, your grace. Please? You can have anything you want. My sister, the North... me. Anything. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, I'll be your little wolf bitch forever, just make me cum! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my arse! Like the bitch I am! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss, bum me! AH FUCK! FUCKING BUM ME LIKE A WHORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Thankfully it wasn't long before Arya got exactly what she wanted, namely a mind blowing orgasm. Which again was so much better than she could have possibly dreamed. Just as she feared it would turn her into a complete anal whore for Daenerys Targaryen, but in that moment she couldn't possibly care. Or the fact that it only took a slight increase in the pace to make her cum.

No, the entire world fell away, leaving her with nothing but ecstasy. And in that moment, Arya Stark finally felt at peace. One that she would do anything to experience again, and she just hope that her Queen would give it to her. And more importantly, her Queen was enjoying this at least half as much as she was.

Daenerys was as confident as she could be that she had once again succeeded in breaking another woman to her will. That after this Arya Stark would never be the same again. Forever be her bitch, and do whatever she said. However, this was a dangerous assassin, and it was not out of the realm of possibility that she was simply playing possum, or something.

So Daenerys made sure to dish out one thorough rectum wrecking. Besides, she had a reputation to uphold. And it was fun. Well, every part of an anal pounding was fun for the Mother of Dragons, but maybe this most of all, as she got to make a slut cum for her in the most humiliating way possible. And inevitably, she received a very satisfying climax too.

Of course, she held that off for as long as she could, so she could pound that deceptively big booty through climax after climax for the Stark girl. Just like with her sister Sansa. Oh yes, now she'd had both Stark sisters cumming so hard they squirted over and over again, and their scream sounded deafening. Which was especially satisfying when those sounds were echoing throughout the throne room, and their cum was squirting at the foot of The Iron Throne.

After all, what a perfect symbol of the conquest of the Starks, and with them the North overall. Gods yes, the Starks, the North, and the whole world was hers. And so was this big fat jiggly butt, which felt so wonderful bouncing against her thighs.

Naturally, those were the thoughts, and the feelings, which ultimately pushed her over the edge of orgasm. Well that, and the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing a deadly assassin, and turning her into her anal loving lesbian bitch. Which was all wonderful, especially as Daenerys was able to push herself through that initial powerful climax, and onto several more.

However, she hated the fact that she'd allowed her thoughts to run away with her, and deny the chance to land a few last words of humiliation on her latest conquest. Especially as they might make the difference between completely breaking this dangerous woman, and leaving her just enough willpower to come back from this.

Again, Daenerys was fairly confident that wasn't the case, it certainly shouldn't be. Because, just like her sister Sansa, Arya had a perfect ass, which was definitely made to be fucked. Oh yes, Arya Stark might be one of the most deadly people left alive, but she was also a natural bottom, and Daenerys was going to have a lot of fun using her for her pleasure.

And it seemed that the tiny brunette knew it, as she eventually slammed herself back against the silver haired woman until she completely ran out of steam, and truly became nothing but a fuck hole for her Queen. Something the Mother of Dragons took full advantage of for a few more long minutes, making them both cum one more time in the process, before she abruptly stopped, with every single inch of that big dick inside of her new bitch's ass.

Daenerys then made up for the lack of words during the hard anal pounding by grabbing a handful of dark hair, yanking it upwards, and demanding, "What are you?"

"Your bitch!" Arya cried out pathetically, "I'm your anal bitch, and you're my Queen, your grace."

Daenerys briefly savoured the victory, then ordered, "Prove it. Mmmmmmmmm, spread your cheeks, and present me with your gaping ass hole."

"Yes, your grace. Ah fuck!" Arya whimpered softly, and then swore as the cock began to be removed from her arse.

Arya was actually sorry to lose it after all of the pleasure it had given her, she would do anything to feel it inside of her again. To feel Queen Daenerys Targaryen deep inside of her arse again. Or just any place. So she reached back and slowly spread her cheeks, once again giving her Queen the perfect look at the most private hole on her body stretching for that cock.

Perhaps even more humiliatingly, she held that position when the dick was finally removed, leaving her poor little bum hole gaping obscenely wide open. Oh Gods, she was allowing this goddess to see deep into her bowels. Something that Daenerys thankfully loved, given the smirk on her face, which once again made Arya's little heart flutter.

When she had first stumbled across Margaery fucking Sansa's arse, Arya had wondered how her prim and proper sister could have ever allowed such a thing, let alone love it. But then she'd seen her cum from it, and the more she thought about it, the more Arya thought she understood. In reality she had been ill prepared for the heaven which was being bummed by a superior woman, but that wasn't the point.

The point was, she hadn't been sure why she would allow this addition when it happened after she came. And after, it was even worse. But now she understood perfectly. It was all about pleasing the more dominant woman, the superior woman, who had just made her cum, while getting satisfaction herself. Which was why she didn't hesitate to obey the next order from her new Queen.

"Good girl." Daenerys chuckled wickedly, then ordered firmly, "Now suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, truly follow in your sister's footsteps, by cleaning my cock with your whore mouth, right after it's been deep in your bottom. Oh yes, accept your destiny as my ass to mouth slut, as well as my anal bitch. And whatever else I want you to be. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmm, suck it! Good girl. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's a good little cock sucker. Now deep throat your Queen's dick, and get every single drop of your own butt cream like the filthy little whore you are! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss, ah fuck, suck it!"

"Yes, your grace." Arya replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

Initially Arya was going to wait until the Queen had stopped speaking before replying, but then she gave up, and just did it anyway. By that point, she was already kneeling before the Targaryen, who was now sitting on her rightful place on The Iron Throne. And although her lips were inches away from the bum flavoured dick for a few long seconds, Arya's hesitation was nothing to do with nervousness.

In fact, she was licking her lips with anticipation. Admittedly it was of the humiliation to come, more than the flavour, but that turned out to be better than expected too. In fact, she moaned loudly and happily upon tasting her own arse, something which very much pleased Daenerys, who chuckled wickedly, and continued the encouragement, which again warmed her heart.

However, her main focus was definitely getting as much of that cock into her mouth as possible. Which was more than before, but it certainly wasn't every inch, which clearly disappointed Daenerys. Arya hated the fact she had done that, but hopefully her Queen would train her to be the perfect lesbian sex slave, so she could properly please her.

They certainly seemed to be off to a good start, Arya left to clean that dick for what felt like hours, with either her mouth or her tongue, before they went right back to the bumming, this time with Arya anally riding the Targaryen Queen, while she sat on the throne. It was the second of many, many poundings for Arya's poor little bum hole that day, with both women seemingly adoring every second of it.