Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 09

Story Info
Daenerys and Margaery make a deal.
7k words
4.55
4.5k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Did you know that Yara Greyjoy and I are good friends?" Daenerys questioned casually to the woman walking alongside her.

Worried where this was going, Sansa shook her head, "No your grace."

"Well, we are." Daenerys said dismissively, before quickly adding, "And she told me something very interesting a few days ago."

"Oh?" Sansa questioned, and then sighed when her Queen gave her a look. Deciding it was best to come clean, she questioned, "Is this about Margaery?"

"Yes." Daenerys admitted dryly, before pointing out, "Margaery Tyrell, the last Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, back living in Kings Landing. Without my knowledge. You do see how that's a problem for me? Don't you, sweet Sansa? Especially as you neglected to inform me yourself. Me, your Queen, and your betrothed? Many would call such a thing treason."

"I don't see why." Sansa said softly after a brief pause.

"Pardon?" Daenerys raised an eyebrow.

"I don't see why that's a problem." Sansa said, rather boldly for her. Although she quickly clarified, "You should take it as a good sign that I didn't sell out a friend, as soon as I could get something out of it. And to someone that I didn't trust yet. And she might be the last Queen, but she didn't have the power you have now. And you know it. And sure, you could kill her, but what would that really accomplish?"

Which caused Daenerys to stop in her tracts, and then knowingly accused, "You, you really like her, huh?"

"I love her." Sansa softly confessed, adding, "I love you both. Or at least, I can. I'm sure of it. And you are hardly in a position to complain about monogamy, when you fuck your favourite servants daily."

"True, but there's always been a double standard when it comes to my position." Daenerys quipped dryly, before smirking, "But, I did come to make changes."

"So, we're not in trouble?" Sansa questioned nervously.

"Well, I do intend to share you with my servants. So what's one more?" Daenerys questioned.

"Thank you, your grace," Sansa beamed happily, "You are most wise."

"I know." Daenerys said dryly, before quickly adding, "But I must ask a simple favour of you first."

"Name it." Sansa agreed without consideration.

"Meet me in my chambers tonight, for dinner." Daenerys ordered, "And bring your lover."

*

"And she said nothing else?" Margaery questioned, not bothering to hide her concern.

"No..." Sansa said cautiously, and then after watching her lover pacing back and forth for a few seconds, she pushed, "But I truly don't think you have to worry."

"I can't help it." Margaery said softly.

"I know..." Sansa said softly and sadly, before quickly adding, "But what can we do, except trust her?"

*

Margaery Tyrell felt like a trapped animal. And the worst part, it was her own doing. Mostly. Once everyone thought she was dead, she was finally free. She could have gone anywhere. Explore the world, with nothing but her charming smile, and her gift for persuasion. Those things, and maybe her body, would have gotten her far.

But here she was again, playing the Game of Thrones. Sadly, it was an addiction she just couldn't quit. Even though that had been the idea. Because she truly hadn't been trying to regain power when she fled north. No, she was looking for comfort, in the arms of the only true friend she'd ever had. And more importantly, the girl she was secretly in love with.

Of course, Sansa Stark had always been her weakness. Her grandmother knew it, which was why she hadn't told Margaery the plan to kill her husband, and blame Sansa for it. At least her grandmother had ensured that the redhead would escape. But the downside of that was Margaery had a few years without her, and it hurt her heart.

But then they were confessing their true feelings for each other, and all of a sudden Margaery was locked into another possibly deadly romance, with no way out. No choice but to follow Sansa back to Kings Landing, and her possible demise at the hands of Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Although perhaps that meeting was inevitable?

Either way, Margaery had been dearly hoping that they would meet on her terms. Instead, she got ambushed. Forced to wear her finest dress, and slowly make her way back to what had once been her room. Back when she was the one with the power here. And lastly, if Sansa hadn't been by her side, Margaery wasn't so sure she could be able to go through with it.

Especially when she actually met the infamous Dragon Queen, and found that she was even more beautiful than the stories said. Especially when she smiled at her warmly in greeting, welcoming the former Queen closer. Which finally had the Tyrell putting on her game face, and greeting her host with an equally warm smile.

"Margaery Tyrell, wonderful to finally meet you." Daenerys greeted.

"Likewise, your grace." Margaery bowed her head respectfully.

There was a brief, awkward pause, then the Queen insisted they sit down. Margaery and Sansa did so gratefully, sitting in silence, before Sansa's sister Arya joined them and they began eating. Margaery did her best to ease the tension with light topics of conversation. It worked for a while, but it was clear there was more going on here than one might think.

Thankfully, given the way that Daenerys Targaryen was looking at her, and especially the Starks, Margaery was as sure as she could be that her life wasn't in danger. Her mind on the other hand? That was a different story. Oh yes, Margaery could sense that something was coming. Some great battle between herself and the new Queen. And honestly, if it was a battle of wills, Margaery welcomed the challenge.

"Arya has a surprise for you, don't you, Lady Stark?" Daenerys announced suddenly with a big grin.

Poor Arya blushed bright red, but bowed her head, "Yes, your grace."

"Well, don't keep your sister, and her lover, in suspense." Daenerys pushed, unable to hide a grin as she did, "Show them."

Again Arya blushed, but she replied, "Yes, your grace."

Sansa Stark had admittedly been distracted by Margaery Tyrell, and thoughts of her future with The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Especially Margaery, as it wasn't so long ago that she thought she had lost her forever. Now she considered every moment with her a precious gift. Even if they were sitting beside each other in a crowded room, unable to touch. But this room wasn't crowded.

No, it was just the four of them, in the privacy of the Queen's chambers. Which pretty much guaranteed that her slutty little body would be getting some attention real soon. Maybe from everyone involved? Or at least, from the Tyrell. All of which were very distracting indeed.

However, she definitely noticed that her little sister had been spending a lot of time privately with their Queen over the last week. This was worrying, given that Arya was now an assassin, with abilities that Sansa didn't truly understand. She was worried that her impulsive sister would do something rash, and doom them all. Then there was the fact that surely the Queen and the assassin were both tops?

Or at least, they had been. Because Arya had been off lately, and while she could hope that her stubborn sibling had come out on top, the redhead had her doubts. In fact, the moment that Queen Daenerys spoke up, Sansa had a sinking suspicion she knew where this was headed. And for better or for worse, it wasn't long before she was proven right.

Namely, by having this once proud assassin standing up, turning around, and pulling down the trousers that she somehow gets away with wearing. Pulling down, along with her underwear, exposing her bare bottom. Something which Sansa should instinctively look away from, but given what she was anticipating, she just couldn't stop herself from staring at her baby sister's behind.

Especially when Arya reached back, and spread those meaty cheeks of hers, exposing her most intimate area. With one part in particular demanding attention, that being her gaping arse hole. Oh Gods, it was obscene. And yet, instead of truly being disgusted, in a weird way, Sansa was proud of Arya. And embarrassingly turned on.

"As you can see, sweet Sansa, I have turned your sister into my anal bitch. Just like you are." Daenerys bragged almost casually, "And it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, when I first laid eyes on Arya Stark I thought, finally, a challenge. As it turns out, she's just a big a butt slut as you, Sansa. Isn't that right, Arya?"

"Yes, your grace." Arya blushed, before forcing herself to properly reply, as she had been ordered to before this, "I'm just an anal slut, like my sister. Us Stark girls love it up the bum. Especially when it's our Queen, Daenerys Targaryen, who is the one bumming us. Oh please, my Queen, arse fuck me! Arse fuck me again, in front of my own sister."

"Sweet little thing, isn't she?" Daenerys chuckled wickedly, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, with just a little bit of training, I was able to turn Arya Stark into my little bitch. And now, she's one of my guards, ohhhhhhhhhhh, so I'll be able to bum her whenever I want. Isn't that great, Sansa? Are you excited that your sister is going to be my butt slut? I mean, guard?

"Whatever pleases you, your grace." Sansa answered truthfully.

"Now, Sansa we're in private, and you're amongst friends. So no need to be coy." Daenerys gently scolded, before further pushing, "Tell me what you really think of me so easily breaking your protector, and turning her into just another piece of ass, only loyal to my cock? Huh? What do you think of your little sister stood there, bent over, and showing us her gaping shit hole?"

"I think it's hot." Sansa answered truthfully, then blushing as she continued, "Oh Gods, it's very wrong. I know that. But I can't help it. Ever since you took my bum cherry, I can't stop thinking about anal. And you're such an amazing arse pounder, my Queen. Everyone should be your bum bitch. And I'm so happy that Arya won't be giving you more trouble, because we should both be your arse sluts."

"Well said." Daenerys purred, turning her attention to the former Queen, but before she said anything, she was interrupted.

"It helps she's in a similar position." Margaery said dryly, then when there was another brief pause, she pushed, "Show her, Sansa?"

Even though it sounded like Margaery was asking, it was also very clearly a command. One which Sansa obeyed without hesitation. Although, that was partly just to get her weight of her sore arse. It was so embarrassing, positioning herself next to her own sister, and exposing herself like that. Especially as she was wearing a dress, which was much harder to move out the way.

But with a lot of effort, she pulled it up and out of way, before spreading her cheeks, and showing off Margaery's handiwork. Namely her gaping arse hole. Something unthinkable, only a short time ago. But now? Oh Gods, Sansa loved exposing herself as a shameless anal whore. Maybe especially because the former and current Queen both clearly very much enjoyed the show, given that it was a while before they spoke again.

"So, you're an ass fan, too?" Daenerys questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Indeed." Margaery confessed, before quickly adding, "For which, I must thank you greatly. Despite how heavenly her arse is, I was always hesitant to bring up the subject with Sansa. It's heart-breaking, really. All those nights her arse should have been sore and loose from a brutal pounding, and there was a way to give it the attention it needed, but I didn't give it. But you were brave enough to do what I wasn't.

Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, you broke that ass in, and now it's open for business. Desperate for dick 24/7. Something Sansa's arse should be receiving by law. But I understand, you're a busy woman. You can't be expected to live inside the ass of only one anal slut. Especially when you have so many others ready and willing for you. Arya Stark now included. Gods, I have to say, it's an honour just to be in the presence of such a butt buster."

"Thank you..." Daenerys said softly, but after a brief hesitation questioned, "Although, it is presumptuous of you to assume that I would allow another top to use what is rightfully mine."

"Perhaps a demonstration, then?" Margaery offered, "To ensuring I'm worthy of such a position?"

"What do you have in mind, exactly?" Daenerys questioned suspiciously.

"How about a demonstration?" Margaery offered, before clarifying, "I could top Sansa in front of you? Or Arya, perhaps? That way, you get to test the obedience of your new guard? See if the infamously deadly Arya Stark will submit to someone new, simply because you will it? Admittedly, I find it impossible to imagine it will be quite as much fun as topping my beloved Sansa.

But, if I am to have any chance of being with her, I have to accept that she will never truly be mine. That every moment I have with her is a gift from my gracious Queen. Who will of course, be in control of any such demonstration. Or anything else I ever do with these Stark whores."

There was a long pause, as Daenerys considered her options, before finally countering, "How about a Stark swap? They're both mine, of course, but now that you mention it, I would enjoy putting Arya to the test like that. And Sansa could do with a reminder of who she truly belongs too. Besides, I have enjoyed sharing Doreah, Irri and Missandei with Yara. And this should be no different."

"Splendid." Margaery beamed, "Shall we retire to your bed?"

"No need." Daenerys reassured, before explaining, "I have sodomized Arya and Sansa many times in that bed. This will be an excellent challenge to stretch those holes elsewhere. Namely, bent over this table where we share meals together. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I like that. So do it, Starks. Your Queen commands you to bend over this table, and spread your cheeks."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa blushed but obeyed immediately.

"Yes, your grace." Arya blushed an even deeper shade of red as she obeyed, just as quickly.

"As for you..." Daenerys turned her attention back to the former Queen, "Retrieve the cocks at the bottom of that chest of draws, and give one to me."

"Yes, your grace." Margaery beamed happily, and quickly obeyed.

Daenerys did not appreciate such a blatant attempt to manipulate her. But then, she would expect nothing less from Margaery Tyrell. In fact, it would be disappointing, and suspicious, if the former Queen hadn't tried something like this. And after weighing up her options, Daenerys decided it would be prudent to agree, if only temporarily. There would be plenty of time to break Margaery.

For now, she just had to make sure that it was clear that she was the one in charge throughout this experience. One she was very much looking forward too. Oh yes, the Mother of Dragons had to admit, there was something very appealing about sharing the Stark sisters with another top. Yes, Yara was an option, but she was by far the bigger threat. In this situation however, she had all the power.

Something which was arguably proven, simply by having the former Queen being her errand girl, sauntering over to that chest of draws, and retrieving the requested items. Of course, Margaery made a show of it, Daenerys's eyes particularly drawn in when the other woman unnecessarily bent over in a way which showed off her amazing ass.

Which of course, just made Daenerys more eager to put her rival in her place. Hells, there was part of her which wanted to do it at that very moment so she could watch that smug smirk turn to fear and then pleasure. And although she was able to resist it, she certainly got it again once she gave her next order, and one which this seductress had clearly been waiting for.

"Good girl." Daenerys said condescendingly, before adding, "Now, take off your clothes."

"With pleasure, your grace." Margaery beamed happily again, but paused before following through, "And would you do me the honour of doing the same, once I'm done?"

"Of course." Daenerys said dismissively.

"Excellent." Margaery once again beamed happily, before finally doing as she was commanded.

This may have been a mistake, and somehow even though Daenerys made it clear she was in control, it didn't feel like it. Indeed, Margaery Tyrell undressed more confidently than even Doreah, effortlessly capturing the gaze of the others, and leaving them a drooling mess. Then when Daenerys took off her clothes, she was left feeling like a piece of meat in front of a hungry wolf.

Which was ironic, as it felt like she had nothing to fear from the 'wolves', in a manner of speaking. Something which became even more clear as the tops equipped themselves, with Margaery keeping her eye on her Queen with another expression which again made the Mother of Dragons want to pounce.

Then, just when it seemed like they were going to get down to business, Margaery cautiously questioned, "Your grace, do you mind if I have the honour of preparing Arya's 'arse' properly? Obviously, she doesn't need it. Your impeccable work as an ass fucker has made sure that back door was open for business. And probably always will be.

Mmmmmmmm, it is such a cute little booty, is it not? I wager it will be delicious. Ooooooooooooh, and I do so love eating Stark arse. Isn't that right, Sansa? Huh? Don't I eat your little bum good? Especially when it's wide open, just like the slutty little back holes of you and your sister are right now?"

"Sooooooo gooooooooodddddddd." Sansa moaned dreamily, although she quickly remembered who was listening, "You eat my bum so good. Not as good as our Queen, but still amazing. Oh please, your grace, allow my sister the privilege of Margaery Tyrell's tongue inside her back passage. If it pleases you, of course."

"I would be very grateful, your grace." Arya added, although honestly she didn't mind either way, as long as she got fucked. Something she tried to make clear by adding, "Just please, fuck me. I want to be fucked up the arse! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, please bum me! Me and Sansa need to be bummed!"

"Very well." Daenerys reluctantly agreed, after another long pause, "But I expect a good show."

"Of course, your grace." Margaery beamed wickedly, "I wouldn't dream of giving you anything else."

With those teasing words, the infamous Margaery Tyrell got to work, putting on a spectacular show in the process. Again, Daenerys would expect nothing less. And again, it felt like she been played. That again it was the Tyrell who was in control here, and everyone knew it. Which made her rethink execution as an option. Yes, it would be a shame to waste such beauty.

But she wasn't sure how much more of this treatment she could take. Especially with her in the unenviable position of always having to follow the other top's lead. Yes, it wasn't strictly necessary. She was Queen, she could do what she wanted. Besides, both Starks were stretched and ready to be anally abused. However, she wanted her Stark to enjoy this just as much as Margaery, forcing Daenerys's hand. Which was annoying, even if it led to good things.

Margaery knew that she was playing with fire, but she just couldn't help herself. It was in her nature to push others into doing what she wanted, bettering her own position in the process. Which felt like it was necessary, given they were about to 'bum' the Stark girls. Something which the Dragon Queen had a lot more experience of doing them Margaery.

Oh yes, Queen Daenerys Targaryen was about to over shadow her in a very big way. Which should hopefully take the heat of what she was doing. And it was worth the risk, to make this easier on Sansa. Besides, she was certainly telling the truth about wanting to taste Arya's bottom, which proved to be just as delicious as it looked. Maybe even more so.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers