Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the start, when she pressed her tongue against Arya's ass hole, and slowly began sliding around that still stretched open hole, Margaery found herself letting out a soft moan of enjoyment. She then continued letting out similar sounds like that, as she repeated the process over and over again. Then maybe even more so, when she pushed her tongue into Arya's butt.

It was a shame that she didn't have more variety of attacks, but this would have to do for now. And there was definitely something to be said for pushing her tongue as deep into another woman's ass as possible, and then literally fucking it. Hell, she even slid it around the sides, proving just how well fucked this hole truly was.

Given the way that her beloved Sansa was moaning, whimpering and crying out in pure bliss, it was very obvious that she was getting the same treatment, and loving every second of it. Which in turn, definitely warmed Margaery's heart. Sure, she felt a slight touch of jealousy that someone else was playing with what was rightfully hers.

But then again, jealousy wasn't an emotion people could afford to have in the great game. And if anything, the Targaryen Queen had done her a great favour, by introducing Sansa to the joys of anal sex. Hell, as a result both Stark sisters were letting out such wonderful sounds, as the former and current Queen worked over their ass holes with their tongues.

There was a big part of Margaery which would be happy to eat Arya's yummy little bottom all night long, especially of her beloved Sansa received the same treatment from their Queen. However, she then became vaguely aware of Daenerys exchanging her tongue for a finger. No, it had to be at least two, given how widely stretched these fuck holes were. Mostly because of an extra loud cry of delight from Sansa.

So, not wanting to be left behind, Margaery did the same with Arya's ass, getting a similar happy sound in the process. Which in turn, had the former and current Queen exchange a smirk, and then add another finger soon afterwards to those slutty little fuck holes. Which again, resulted in positive sounds, suggesting it was time to really get this party started.

"I think they should be ready now, don't you, your grace?" Margaery grinned wickedly.

"Indeed." Daenerys growled lustfully, before ordering, "That means it's time for the Stark sisters to spread their cheeks, and give their slutty little 'arse' holes to their betters."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa replied and quickly obeyed, without really thinking about it.

"Yes, your grace." Arya replied, clearly sounding annoyed at these words, but they didn't stop her from obeying.

Daenerys briefly gave Arya a look of disapproval, but it was impossible for her to be too mad, with such a beautiful site in front of her. Especially with her hand halfway into this highborn girl's pretty little ass. Hells, Daenerys was very, very tempted to keep going. To fist fuck Sansa Stark, while ordering Margaery to do the same to Arya.

Something that both Stark whores could probably take with ease, given how well used their bottoms had become. And while the current Queen was lost in that thought, the last one pulled out her fingers and sucked them clean, while using the other hand to guide her cock to that forbidden entrance. Then the Tyrell obligingly waited for her, and the Targaryen Queen just couldn't pass up on this opportunity.

So without another thought, Daenerys pressed the tip of her cock against Sansa's butt hole, and began slowly pushing forwards at the same time that Margaery was. As a result, the butt holes of both Stark girls began stretching for an invading object for an exact same time, creating a truly beautiful sight.

One which Daenerys had seen plenty of times with servants, especially her favourite ones, but for it to be two highborn girls? Now that was truly something special. Especially when those forbidden holes stretched enough to allow the heads of the cocks slid into them, and into the bottoms of Arya and Sansa Stark. Something which would cause any respectful Lady to cry out in pain, but these sluts? Pure pleasure.

This in turn caused Daenerys and Margaery to chuckle wickedly, and even briefly exchanging a look of understanding, before going back to concentrating on the amazing sight in front of them. Which was a rare moment of kinship, which Daenerys had almost never had. Perhaps she wouldn't break Margaery after all? At least, not right away.

Oh yes, there was definitely something to be said for having someone she could top her favourite whores with. Only, unlike Yara Greyjoy, this woman wasn't truly a threat to her. Of course, how could she concentrate on anything except those ass holes stretching for those cocks? Especially when it came time to start moving forward again.

Sensing that her partner was ready to do that, and the Stark girls were more than ready, Daenerys pushed forward, and was proven wonderfully right. Oh yes, it seemed that Margaery had been just waiting for her to make a move, and when the time came, she did the exact same thing.

Namely slowly pushing her hips forwards, causing inch after inch of those dicks to disappear into the back holes of Arya and Sansa Stark, a deep into their back passages. Something which had these shameless anal whores whimpering, crying out, and even moaning in pure pleasure. Moaning, already. Fuck, somehow it was so easy to forget just how much these two loved getting their 'arses' fucked. Even this part of it.

Arya was still very new to all this, and felt tremendous shame at the fact that she was doing this so much. Not just the bum sex, but the fact that even getting her back passage stretched out was giving her pleasure at this point. If stretched out could even be accurately what it was called, given how well used her arse had become. Which only caused her more shame and humiliation.

And somehow, that just turned her on, hence the reason she was enjoying this. Hells, she wasn't the only one. Not by a long shot. No, because her prim and proper sister, who was now known as The Lady Of Winterfell, respected particularly in The North, was clearly such a shameless anal whore, that her face was awash with pleasure, and she was making the most obscene sounds.

On some level, Arya knew she was doing the exact same thing. But that was different. She'd always been dirty. Sansa was supposed to be a proper Lady. And here she was, arguably the head of their family, taking it up the arse like a street whore. And loving every moment of it. Oh Gods, it was so twisted, but Arya was loving it too. And she didn't know why.

Maybe because Sansa just looked so happy and free, and who wouldn't want that for their sister? Or something else? Something, Targaryen? Thankfully, the assassin was a bit too distracted to figure that out, first with the cock making its way through her shit-pipe, and then when a pair of thighs came to rest against a pair of bum cheeks, announcing both Stark girls had taken those cocks as deep as they would go inside their bottoms.

"Wow, every inch. Ooooooooooh, Arya Stark just took every single inch of this cock up her butt. Just like her sister." Margaery chuckled wickedly, quickly adding, "My compliments, your grace. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, it seems you have done a tremendous job training not one, but two Stark sisters. Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, training both of them, to be anal whores, who can easily take a cock up their arse."

"It was easy." Daenerys smirked, "Oh yes, for me it always is, but especially when I am handed asses that were made to be fucked. And these two perfect rumps were definitely made to be fucked. Made to be stuffed full, and pounded hard and deep. To be owned by The Queen, like the precious gems they are. Don't you agree, Lady Tyrell."

"Indeed, your grace." Margaery quickly agreed, and then suggested, "Shall we?"

"Fuck them?" Daenerys grinned, "Oh, absolutely."

These words of encouragement had been wonderfully humiliating, but what Arya and clearly her big sister loved even more, was when the sodomy officially started. When Daenerys and Margaery started to pull their hips back, and then push them forward, repeating the process over and over again, and thus causing those cocks to fuck them.

Fuck the two sisters in the arse. Oh God, Arya and her big sis were being fucked in the bum. They were being fucking bummed, like the nastiest of whores. Some combination of which echoed in the assassin's mind for a few long minutes after the bumming officially began, as it just felt so good. And again, she was new to this.

Eventually though, Arya refocused on the face directly in front of hers. The face of Sansa Stark. Her beloved sister, and the high and mighty Lady Of Winterfell. Gods, she looked so good like this. Especially when she was lost in the pleasure of being bummed. Then she refocused, gave Arya a shy smile, before taking her hand, like she had done when they were young, and had a rare moment of sisterly affection.

Was that what this was? It was hard to tell, and all Arya knew for sure was that it enhanced the pleasure she was feeling. Also, the fact that Margaery Tyrell had pushed her hands away from her cheeks, making this possible. Oh Gods, she was now being arse fucked by Margaery Tyrell. Oh Gods. And she hoped it would be the first of many times. Oh yes, Arya hoped that Sansa was okay with sharing, because it felt amazing.

Sansa could have never imagined sharing a lover with Arya, let alone two at the same time. Those were the actions of the most desperate of whores. But of course, she had been acting like a total whore lately, this most of all. And to her shame, she loved every second of it. Maybe especially this, when she could see just how much her little sister was enjoying it too.

That this deadly assassin was just as big an anal loving slut as she was. Something which was written all over Arya's face, and echoing throughout the room, with every sound both Stark sisters shamelessly made, as their arses were fucked. Hells, they were making the sounds just when their bottoms were being stuffed, proving just how far they had fallen.

It was literally the stuff of nightmares for someone of their station. Especially Sansa, who had always taken it very seriously. She had longed to be respected Lady of her great house. And yet here she was, not only allowing herself to be disgraced, but encouraging Arya to embrace the same fate, and thus bring great shame to their house, with the only saving grace being who they were doing this for.

Because it was only right they do whatever their Queen desired from them, and as much as Sansa loved Margaery, she was overjoyed to be once again a fuck hole for the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Oh yes, in a really twisted way, this felt like a great honour. And Daenerys was just such an amazing butt fucker, she obviously made every minute of this exquisite.

Of course, Margaery possessed the same skills, but there just wasn't the same history between their houses. Nor did she have the same powers she used too. And Sansa relished every moment of giving up her arse to the Dragon Queen. Especially because, again, there was Margaery bumming her sister right in front of her, bombarding her with physical and mental pleasure, to the point that the urge to cum became unbearable.

And of course, Sansa knew exactly what she had to do to get it. At the same time, she wanted this to last as long as possible. And to her credit, The Lady Of Winterfell was able to hold back for an impressive amount of time. On the other hand, she definitely started begging sooner than she would've liked.

"Harder! Oooooooooooooh fuck, please fuck me harder, your grace!" Sansa finally pleaded, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, pound my bottom! Pound it hard and deep, and make me cum! Make your future wife cum. Proved to Margaery that I am, beyond a shadow of a doubt, yours. Your anal loving bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what I am. That's what I always will be.

Mmmmmmmm, oh yes, I love Margaery, but she only gets to bum me because your grace is the most generous Ruler ever. The best! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, the best bum fucker! That's it, OH YES! OH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Me too! I want to cum!" Arya was quick to join the chorus, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, bum fuck me! Bum me hard and deep, like the arse whore I am! Please? Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, slam my fucking shitter! Fuck me in my rear passage, just the way that Sansa loves. Oh yes, sodomize me while our Queen is sodomizing my sister. Ah fuck!

Oh Margaery, mmmmmmmmm, prove you're worthy to join Queen Daenerys Targaryen and ruining Stark arse! OH FUCK YEAH, RUIN ME! RUIN THAT FUCKING ARSE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

For better or for worse, it wasn't long before the Stark sisters forgot exactly what they were begging for. And oh Gods, it was truly exquisite hearing Arya Stark beg for something. Especially something like this. Sansa could have certainly never imagined it, or imagined enjoying it so much. Which was exactly why she wished this could have lasted longer than it did.

At the same time, it was impossible for her to complain now. Not when she was crashing over the edge of the kind of powerful climax she could only receive when being bummed by the likes of Margaery Tyrell, and maybe especially Queen Daenerys Targaryen. Which was her last coherent thought, before she and her little sister became lost in the ecstasy they were feeling.

Margaery's favourite thing in the whole entire world was sodomizing Sansa Stark. And she was receiving many of the benefits of that right now, while not entirely doing it herself. Such as hearing Sansa's wonderful cries, admiring how perfect the younger girl looked when bent over in front of her, and the gorgeous sight of those 'arse' cheeks jiggling.

Sadly, those cries and jiggles weren't for her, but they were still very enjoyable. Especially as Margaery was getting a similar reaction from Arya Stark, who's butt cheeks were much larger, and therefore were providing her a lot more jiggle. Which meant, both these highborn sisters were cumming like the little butt sluts they were, making this so very intoxicating. Especially as Queen Daenerys Targaryen was involved.

In truth, Margaery was still figuring out her new Queen, and it still very much felt like she walking on eggshells with her. But Margaery dearly hoped that this became a permanent arrangement, as it was hard to imagine anything better than getting to anally dominate these two beautiful sisters with this equally beautiful woman.

Except of course, perhaps having three amazing asses bent over in front of her, instead of just two. But it was important for Margaery not to linger on that. Partly because there was a chance that Daenerys could read minds, along with her other abilities. Although mostly, the fat 'arse' in front of her deserved Margaery's full and undivided attention. So that's exactly what she tried to give it.

That involve desperately holding back on her own orgasms, even though her clit was being constantly rubbed, those meaty cheeks were relentlessly jiggling against her thighs, and she was being bombarded with the most wonderful sounds. Although more than that, was the mental high that she was on. That she had been on, since the beginning, and it was truly at it's pinnacle right now.

So Margaery was very, very grateful when her Queen gave her an excuse to cum. Oh yes, clearly on the edge herself, Queen Daenerys Targaryen grabbed hold of Sansa's long red hair, yanked it backwards, and began dishing out some verbal encouragement, while smacking that perfect ass.

"TAKE IT, WOLF BITCHES! TAKE IT UP THE ARSE!" Daenerys demanded almost angrily, "OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSM CUM LIKE THE ANAL WHORE YOU ARE! CUM JUST LIKE YOUR SISTER! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, BOTH STARK SISTERS ARE THE BUTT SLUTS OF DAENERYS TARGARYEN! YES YOU ARE, MMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!

MINE! YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE SHIT HOLES ARE MY FUCKING FUCK HOLES! I FUCKING OWN YOU! I OWN ALL OF YOU! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, BITCHES! CUM FOR YOUR QUEEN!"

Of course, the combination of those words along with just everything else had both Margaery and Daenerys crashing over the edge of orgasm about the same time. Which felt like a wonderfully intimate moment of bonding between them. Oh yes, Margaery truly hope this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Because she had been Queen before, but this was so much better.

Hells, she even wanted to reach across, and take Daenerys's hand in hers, as they ended this wonderful act in style. However, then her Queen gave her a hard to read expression, which seemed to put both of them off. Although that was kind of a good thing, as it allowed them to stop with enough energy left over to prevent them from collapsing in exhaustion.

"Well, that was fun." Daenerys panted breathlessly, before ordering, "Now, spread your cheeks. Both of you. Oh yes, ooooooooooh yesssssssss, show me deep inside those highborn bottoms."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa replied and obeyed, without really thinking about it.

"Yes, your grace." Arya also replied and obeyed, without really thinking about it.

Daenerys smirked wickedly at the fact that even the proud and deadly Arya Stark didn't even hesitate to obey. Both highborn girls reaching back and pulling their ass cheeks apart nice and slowly, maximizing the enjoyment for their betters. They then held that position for a few long moments, allowing Margaery and Daenerys plenty of time to admire their handiwork.

Which as far as the Mother of Dragons was concerned, was a work of art. Oh God, she wished she could get a painter in here, so she could immortalize this moment. Maybe hang the paintings, and ones like it, in her chambers? Also a few paintings of her favourite servants as well, along with Margaery.

"Truly inspired work, your grace." Margaery gushed, before suggesting, "Now, how about we make them clean our cocks with their mouths, like the whores they are?"

"Agreed." Daenerys nodded, before addressing the Stark sisters, "You heard your little friend. On your knees in front of us, Oooooooooh yessssssssss, it's time for you to go ass to mouth, just like I trained you."

"Yes, your grace." Sansa eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, your grace." Arya just as eagerly replied and obeyed.

Again, this was a great source of amusement for Daenerys. Also a relief, as it finally gave her an excuse to sit down on the chair behind her. Margaery too, the two of them exchanging a soft smile, before they once again returned their attention to the other women. The younger women, who were respected and feared, turning around, getting down onto their knees, and crawling the short distance so that they were kneeling in front of them.

The two sisters then exchanged a look with each other, and their betters, before they actually did it. Oh yes, they open their mouths, and wrapped them around those cocks, and tasted the deepest part of their bowels. Oh Gods, it was truly an exquisite sight.

Of course, this was enhanced from the shameless moans of pure happiness, in getting to taste their asses. Then, without needing to be asked, Arya and Sansa started bobbing their heads up and down, causing those dicks to go deeper into their mouths, and eventually down their throats. Just as Daenerys had trained them. Yes, she couldn't take the full credit for their skill in this department.

But it was still a wonderful sight to behold. As was the fact that, again without needing to be asked, the Stark girls continue to suck cock, while waiting for the next command from their Queen. And of course, that Queen had a lot of wonderful ideas of what that could be.