Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 10

Story Info
Daenerys vs Margaery.
7.7k words
4.7
4.6k
8
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Margaery Tyrell had known this was inevitable, ever since she met the infamous Queen Daenerys Targaryen. In fact, she was surprised it took this long. Or for something worse to happen. Because make no mistake, one wrong move, and Margaery could find herself imprisoned, or even executed. Hells, this was a Targaryen they were talking about.

So it wasn't like she needed to do anything. No, on a whim, she could suffer the ultimate defeat. Which she had to admit, did make her interactions with Queen Daenerys that much more exciting. And honestly, she was beginning to rather enjoy her company. Especially when they were sharing the Queen's favourite handmaids, or better yet, the Stark sisters. Or just sweet Sansa.

But as enjoyable as all that had been, it felt inevitable that Queen Daenerys Targaryen would insert her dominance over the former Queen. Arguably, she had too, given everything that was at stake. Margaery could respect that. However, she had no intention of allowing herself to be defeated so easily.

On the other hand, she couldn't afford a direct attack. No, she would need to at least appear subservient at first. The only question was, whether or not it would be an act, or a grim reflection for the future. Either way, when she was summoned to the chambers of the Dragon Queen, Margaery did not allow herself to hesitate. No, she marched right over there, entered without knocking, and then smiled at her rival.

Who of course, smiled warmly back, her beauty momentarily silencing Margaery, before she smirked and quickly put on her game face, "You summoned me, your grace?"

"Indeed..." Daenerys greeted, her eyes drifting up and down the body of the former Queen, and then confessing, "It is always a delight to see you, my Lady."

"I assure you, your grace, the feeling is mutual." Margaery said flirtatiously, moving closer, "But, summoning me to your private chambers? At this time of night? What will people think?"

"That I enjoy the company of women. Hardly surprising, given it's public knowledge that I am marrying a woman." Daenerys casually pointed out, smiling proudly to herself as she added, "I am The Queen. Finally, I have the power to not worry about what I truly desire. Something you sadly didn't have, when the chambers were yours."

"Indeed." Margaery said sadly, opening her mouth to say more, before being interrupted.

"But they did used to be yours, in a manner of speaking." Daenerys continued in the same casual tone as before, "You were Queen, before I. And yes, you didn't have the same power I do now. But you had the title, and there were those that would replace me with you, as long as you were as subservient to them as you were to the Lannisters."

"That is the past, your grace." Margaery quickly reassured, allowing herself to show her vulnerability, in the hopes of sympathy, as she nervously added, "I assure you, I have no desire to replace you, or to sit on that throne. Not anymore. All I want is my beloved Sansa. And to be gifted with your attention as well? And that of Arya Stark? And your handmaids?

It is more wonderful than I could have ever dreamed. Why would I ruin that, when my quest for power brought me nothing but misery? Hells, it destroyed my family, and nearly me along with it. Oh please, there must be something I can do to make things right between us? To assure you I'm not a threat?"

"There is." Daenerys confessed, before standing up, walking over to the other woman and explaining, "I have really enjoyed sharing the Starks with you, Lady Margaery. And my handmaidens. And I really hope that we can continue doing it in the future. But, I need to make sure you know who's truly in charge here. I'm sure you understand."

"Yes, your grace." Margaery obediently replied.

"Then you will submit to me?" Daenerys questioned, "Do everything I say, even if it means giving me your bottom?"

"I will do what I must, your grace." Margaery bowed her head in submission.

"Excellent." Daenerys smiled softly, before insisting, in that case, "Kiss me."

"With pleasure, your grace." Margaery beamed, and quickly did as she was told.

Considering what was being asked of her, and how they both were something of a threat to each other, Margaery was surprised how soft and even sweet her first kiss with Queen Daenerys Targaryen was. It didn't help that she kept thinking of her exact title. Although maybe she should be grateful that she wasn't using all of Daenerys's titles? Then again, it would be amusing.

Hells, the very thought of it had her smiling into the kiss, before pressing her lips more firmly forwards, reaching up to cup the feared Dragon Queen's face in the process. Which of course, was something that the Targaryen just couldn't let go unanswered, so she grabbed the Tyrell by the waist, and pulled her more firmly against her body.

Not that Margaery was complaining about this development, of course. In fact, she moaned happily into the kiss, and in the process, invited the other woman's tongue to join hers in a dance as old as time. Unsurprisingly, it was an invitation which was happily received, the Targaryen tongue moving forward, as the Dragon did what it did best.

Devouring and conquering everything in front of them, until everything belongs to them. And again, with that tongue in her mouth, in a way, it was like the former Queen was truly about to devour the current one. Another amusing thought for Margaery. But at the same time, it was surely a delusion, given just how Daenerys quickly took control over the kiss.

Daenerys hadn't truly done this in a long time, and honestly, she had missed it. Yes, she kissed women multiple times a day. And did much more with them. But as of late, they were all with women who had been broken in, and thoroughly trained to be her pretty little playthings. Sure, some of them like her beloved Doreah were still very playful.

Then there was Yara, who was always a threat, but was reluctant to make a move. Margaery on the other hand was new, and an infamous schemer. Although her moves so far were predictable, there was no telling how it might end, and oh, how Daenerys had dearly missed that. Which was ironic, given how hard and long she had been fighting for this position.

To be fair, she had few regrets, and was certainly very much enjoying fulfilling what she believed was her destiny. Especially with all the wonderful benefits which came with it, very much including the ability to have the infamous Margaery Tyrell at her mercy. But perhaps this was a lesson? She needed more challenges.

Or just more helpings of new things? Even if they were only another whore or two? Gods, it was so ironic, she promised herself she would be a different ruler than the self-centred womanizing men of the past. But she was definitely on track to be at least partly like them, as she stood there for several long minutes, passionately kissing a highborn woman other than the highborn woman she was betrothed too.

Eventually Daenerys broke the kiss, step back, and breathlessly ordered, "Take off your clothes, Lady Tyrell. I wish to see what I shall be enjoying tonight."

"With pleasure, your grace." Margaery beamed just as happily as before. She then added, "I'm sure you won't be disappointed."

"As am I." Daenerys admitted softly,

"Of course you are." Margaery chuckled softly, before looking the Queen up and down, "Mmmmmmmm, as am I."

Over the years, Daenerys Targaryen had enjoyed the pleasure of watching many, many women strip in front of her. Most of them were eager to please her, and most of those did a very good job of it. However, Margaery Tyrell was in a whole league of her own. Gods, no wonder she found it so easy to manipulate men. And why now she was a genuine threat to the Dragon Queen.

Because honestly, in that moment, the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen would have done anything, if the former Queen just revealed her tits and ass to her. And by the time everything was on display, the Dragon was ready to almost literally devour her.

Just about maintaining control of herself, Daenerys did her best to follow suit. Honestly, she couldn't quite hope to repeat the performance she had just witnessed, and certainly not the smiles. Hells, she could barely summon one of the smirks which Margaery had given her. Which was incredibly embarrassing for someone of her experience, but then, she hoped she could make up for it, when the time came.

Then after that, she forced herself to take off her clothes slowly, and put on quite the show, before she did anything rash, like jumping the gorgeous creature in front of her. She then closed the distance between them, and acted like she was going to kiss the other girl again, before giving her next order.

"Good girl." Daenerys praised hoarsely, forcing herself to sound more firm as she added, "You may now have the honour of worshiping me."

"Oh, your grace, mmmmmmmm, you are spoiling me today." Margaery chuckled with delight, quickly closing the distance between them, and kissing the other woman again.

Margaery was able to takeover early on, especially as she was able to gently push the Dragon Queen backwards, and get on top of her. Naturally, Daenerys Targaryen fiercely fought back, although she wasn't allowed too properly takeover. No, as soon as she even got close, Margaery broke the lip lock, and moved her lips down to the slender neck of the Dragon, where she officially began to worship her Queen.

Arguably. It could also be argued that all this was part of that. Including the kissing, and stripping herself. However, there was always something extra special about this. Especially whenever the opportunity was there to mark her territory.

Which was always a dangerous move, as marks on the necks of Ladies tended to be the subject of a lot of gossip. But now it was even worse, as instead of just getting people to talk, she might anger the Targaryen Queen, and Targaryens were notorious for having bad tempers, like the real Dragons. And Queen Daenerys had definitely proven herself to be territorial, and the type who preferred to do the marking.

However, while this may come back to bite her, pun intended, for now, it instantly made the other woman let out happy sounds, and right underneath Margaery. Even when she dug her teeth into the slender neck, almost enough to draw blood.

Of course, while that was extremely enjoyable, Margaery also had no intention of pushing her luck. So shortly after biting just hard enough to leave a mark, she moved down to Daenerys's tits, barely pausing to kiss the pale skin along the way, before reaching those beautiful breasts. Obviously Margaery was biased, but she thought Sansa's tits were obviously slightly better.

But it wasn't by much. Hells, these were some of the best boobs she'd ever had the pleasure of being this close too. And honestly, it was an honour to take one of those nipples into her mouth, and begin to slowly but surely suck on them, with wonderfully predictable results from her Queen. Namely gasps, moans, and even whimpers of pure joy.

She got her to continue letting out happy sounds, as she established a rhythm, going back and forth between those tits. Only this time very much focusing on the area around the nipples, covering them with plenty of kissing, to truly to give Queen Daenerys Targaryen the worshiping she had requested. And so richly deserved.

However, she did of course concentrate on those nipples, soon swirling her tongue around them, and nipping with her teeth, both of which predictably got very positive responses from the Dragon. At least at first. Then, Margaery deliberately spent longer than she should on this, as a way to tease Daenerys, and push her into something which was arguably a sign of weakness. Namely, asking for more, and in doing so, admitting she couldn't take anymore of this torture.

"Enough!" Daenerys almost literally growled, "Eat me! Oooooooh yesssssss, eat me, you whore. Give me that fucking tongue! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

"Strange..." Margaery was literally playing with fire, but she couldn't help from teasing, "I thought it was Dragons who ate people?"

"Just do it, you insufferable bitch." Daenerys groaned with frustration, "Or I will reconsider our arrangement."

"As you wish, your grace." Margaery smiled, and did as she was told, "Your wish is my command."

Daenerys promised herself she would punish Margaery for this insolence later, but right now? She could barely trust herself to offer up command, she might embarrass herself, which she did anyway, by throwing her head back and letting out a loud cry of joy, followed by even more embarrassing sounds when she got what she wanted.

When the infamous Margaery Tyrell pressed her tongue against the bottom of her pussy, and slowly slid it upwards. The sneaky bitch even lingered on her clit with just the right amount of time, before repeating it. Something which took even Doreah a few times to master. Gods, she really was dealing with a master here.

Later on that may prove to be a problem, but for right now, Queen Daenerys Targaryen could only see it as a plus. Because she had longed to experience this particular joy with Margaery Tyrell ever since they had met, and it was definitely exceeding her expectations. Which was really saying something, given how Sansa had gushed about her.

Now Daenerys was learning that if anything, Sansa had sold her short. Hells, the Dragon Queen found herself having to think about bad things in record time. Although for better or worse, she had plenty to choose from. More than enough to calm her down. Although even then, it felt amazingly good.

It was a good problem to have, and certainly preferable to some she had experienced on her long journey to The Iron Throne. Also, there would be plenty of time to insert her dominance later, when it was her turn to fuck the scheming bitch. Perhaps take Margaery Tyrell's butt cherry in the process? Was Margaery an anal virgin?

Sansa wasn't sure, and maybe even Daenerys would never know the truth of it. But as long as she got that ass, that was all that mattered. Especially, as she would then take it in front of the Stark sisters, and thus make it crystal-clear who was in charge around here. Yes, something which should have been clear before. However, given how much fun it would be, Daenerys didn't mind solidifying herself that way.

Although at the same time, she was eager to get a taste of Margaery Tyrell's pussy. Hells, Daenerys even considered the possibility of saving the anal for another day, so they could just concentrate on fucking each other as women, without any additions. Something she very much enjoyed with her beloved Doreah, and plan to do with Sansa. Eventually.

Perhaps even on their wedding night? And she very nearly ordered Margaery to change her position, so they could 69. Oh God, the proud Queen, Daenerys Targaryen, definitely needed to establish her dominance here. But at the same time, she wanted to spend the entire night 69'ing with this incredibly beautiful and skilled woman. Even if she did fear that her skills would pale in comparison.

Margaery had every confidence that the Queen Daenerys Targaryen could do a wonderful job of returning the favour, if given the chance. Especially if it was in this exact position, as simply the thrill of having the Dragon Queen kneeling before her would be overwhelming. Hells, she could probably just rub her cunt against that pretty face, and that would be enough to get her off.

Something she had dreamed of doing many times now, and in this particular moment, it was almost enough to make her want to cum. Of course, she had no intention of doing that. No, she had a reputation to uphold. Besides, there were much more enjoyable ways she could cum, if she held on.

Most importantly of all, she wanted to concentrate on the tasty treat in front of her. In her admittedly biased opinion, it wasn't quite as good as what Sansa Stark had to offer. Of course, it wasn't a fair comparison. No one's pussy or ass could possibly taste as good as that. But the ones belonging to Queen Daenerys Targaryen came awfully close, Margaery moaning loudly and dreamily when she first tasted them, and she was pretty sure her eyes literally fluttered.

And if this was how her regular juices tasted, she couldn't wait to experience the even greater heaven which was Queen Daenerys Targaryen's cum. Hells, it was almost enough to make her speed up things. Or at least it would do, if again, she didn't have a reputation to uphold.

So instead, Margaery concentrated on dishing out a long, slow pussy licking, starting from the bottom of her target, and making it all the way to the top, while of course, ignoring Daenerys's clit. At least apart from the first lick. Well, on occasion, she gently touched it, but that was mostly to get more juices. And more heavenly sounds from her Queen. Both which worked a treat.

However, for the most part, she concentrated on giving them both a long, drawn-out cunt lapping, so they both had plenty of chances to savour this. Also, she was kind of hoping to get the proud Daenerys Targaryen to beg for her. Which sadly, didn't happen. Then again, Margaery wouldn't want this to be easy.

No, Queen Daenerys Targaryen was the ultimate prize, and if Margaery was going to claim her, she would have to use every trick in her book to do it. Although in that moment, honestly, she was kind of hoping to fail. To be punished over and over again, with pleasurable ways like spanking, and being forced to watch others receive what she wanted.

Then she would be ass fucked, no doubt, which would be an interesting experience, if nothing else. Especially considering it would be Queen Daenerys Targaryen doing it. Then and only then would she be allowed this special treat again, which felt like it would be worth whatever hardships she had to suffer to get it. But for better or for worse, Margaery had a plan, and for now, she continued to stick to it.

"Turn over, your grace." Margaery suddenly demanded, after reluctantly pulling her face away from Daenerys's cunt.

"What?" Daenerys frowned, although it wasn't that stern, as she was delirious with pleasure. She even added, "Why?"

"Do you trust me, your grace?" Margaery grinned widely.

"No." Daenerys said dryly, slowly coming back to her senses.

"Please?" Margaery gently pushed, before promising, "You won't regret it, I swear it."

"On your life?" Daenerys glared.

"On my life." Margaery promised without hesitation.

"Then tread carefully, Tyrell." Daenerys grumbled, and did as she was told.

"I always do, Targaryen." Margaery chuckled wickedly.

Daenerys felt that she was making a mistake, and how could it be anything else, when she was literally turning her back on a rival? Of course, Margaery wouldn't simply use this opportunity to kill her, give and that would mean her own demise, and possibly even that of Sansa Stark, as Daenerys's men would assume she had something to do that.

Something she was sure neither one of them wanted, and she was even more sure that the Tyrell wouldn't sacrifice herself for anything less than the interests of her house, which wouldn't be served by killing the Mother of Dragons. So yes, Daenerys wasn't in immediate danger. At least not physically. But Daenerys had her suspicions what the other woman might be planning.

Unsurprisingly, whatever it was, it didn't happen right away. No, Margaery went right back to eating Daenerys's pussy, this time from another angle, meaning she was touching her clit at the beginning of each lick, and even lingering on it. Something which Daenerys had experienced before, within a 69, but when she simply had her back to another woman?

That was new. And exciting. Oh yes, after all the attempts at her life, and all the time she'd escaped death, it was thrilling to put herself in such a vulnerable position. Especially as all the attention to her clit melted her mind, pretty much leaving her helpless, and completely under the power of the former Queen.

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers