Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, her time with her sweet and slutty Sansa, especially over the past week or so, had helped increase her stamina, and she was just about able to continue. Sadly it was the beginning of the end, but in the meantime, the former Queen made good use of the strength she had left.

If she had been unable to hold back on her own orgasms, like she had hoped, Margaery would've provided more verbal encouragement for the current Queen. Especially because in her current state of mind, Daenerys Targaryen probably wouldn't be offended by it. Or anything. Hells, Margaery could have proclaimed herself as the True Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, and it may have gone unheard.

Or maybe even, be taken in by Daenerys subconsciously, and she was made to cum over and over again. Whatever the case, it was a moot point, as both women were beyond speech, one simply destroying the other's ass hole for as long as she could, before they collapsed together in a sweaty heap.

Only then did the Tyrell fear that she had gone too far, and it would cost her dearly. Especially given the deafening silence which followed, which Margaery honestly wasn't sure what to make of. Hells, she wondered if Daenerys had passed out from the pleasure, or possibly even the pain of this act? Either way, the result wouldn't be that preferable.

When she had the strength to lift her head, Margaery knew that wasn't the case, but it wasn't exactly a comforting thought. No, the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen was just lying there, within unreadable expression on her face. Which naturally, had the talkative Tyrell soon forgetting herself, and ultimately feeling the need to break the silence.

"You were amazing, your grace." Margaery began softly, unable to keep the nervousness out of her voice, "Truly, you were. And, I... I didn't hurt you, did I? I confess, I perhaps got a little carried away. Especially at the end. But can you really blame me? Your ass is incredible. Maybe even better than Sansa's. Which believe me, is the highest praise possible for me."

"Get out." Daenerys ordered softly.

"I'll take that as a yes, as far as hurting you." Margaery said, truly saddened by this, and letting it show, "But then, the first time is always difficult. In this case, perhaps especially after. Believe me, your grace, it was not my intention. Although I confess, mmmmmmmmm, the idea of the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen, struggling to sit on her throne because of me? It's... not an unpleasant concept."

"I said, get out." Daenerys practically growled this time.

Automatically, Margaery opened her mouth once again, still hoping she could talk herself out of this. However, ultimately, she thought better of it. After all, picking her battles were a big part of being a Tyrell. Unfortunately, it wasn't like her leaving could be immediate. Not without simply unstrapping the harness, leaving her Queen with a large cock up her ass.

Which surely, would be the only way she could make this worse. So instead, she slowly removed the dildo, using one hand to lift herself back up, and the other to start pulling the dick out of Daenerys Targaryen's bottom. Something which had the feared and respected Queen Daenerys Targaryen crying out, and even whimpering pathetically. Especially when the last part of the toy was removed, leaving behind quite the sight.

Truthfully, it had been quite the sight before this, Margaery finding the strength to use one of her other hands to spread one of Daenerys's ass cheeks, so she could get the best possible view of the cock stretching that forbidden hole. Then, unable to resist, once the toy was free, she used her other hand to pull apart the other cheek, and stare deep into the bowels of the Dragon Queen for a few long seconds.

Something which surely should have gotten her executed. Or at the very least, sealed her fate. But surprisingly, it was quite a while before Queen Daenerys Targaryen had the strength to tell her to leave again. And even then, she at least stopped spreading those cheeks.

"Please, just get out." Daenerys whimpered pathetically.

Which was hardly the angry Dragon which Margaery had feared would be waiting for her on the other side of this. Perhaps the great risk she had taken would be worth it after all? Even she had doubted it, as she tried to convince herself to simply surrender her ass. But if she could truly conquer this conqueror, it would allow her to get everything she ever wanted.

Something that she contemplated, while sucking the toy cock clean. Hells, she even risked giving it a thorough cleaning, before finally getting dressed and leaving the great and powerful Queen Daenerys Targaryen lying there, her gaping ass hole pointed out the door, as if she was already a broken bottom.