Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 11

Story Info
Another defeat for Daenerys.
7k words
4.86
5.1k
3

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Daenerys Targaryen couldn't stop thinking about what Margaery Tyrell had done to her. It was so embarrassing, humiliating, and infuriating. Not the kind of thing which could afford to go unpunished. If it did, surely Margaery would get ideas above her station. Truly, Daenerys should have punished her the first chance she got. That would've been the Targaryen thing to do.

Hells, she should have had the bitch fed to her dragons, which really would be the Targaryen thing to do. However, for better or for worse, she couldn't do that, she still cared for the other woman. Besides, better to turn the tables back to what they should be. Oh yes, she was going to fuck that bitch in the ass, and turn her into just another broken sub in her collection.

However, after suffering a blow to her pride, Daenerys felt like she couldn't just go straight into it. No, she needed a pick me up, by dominating one of her favourite pets. So, once her ass hole had fully recovered, the Mother of Dragons went in search of a bottom to dominate. Unfortunately, she didn't recover fully from her ordeal until the next day.

Hells, it felt like she would never truly recover, and she was paranoid there was a small difference to her butt, even now. But she couldn't wait any longer. And she couldn't settle for anything less than a Stark slut. Oh yes, topping a highborn girl was exactly what she needed right now. Ideally, her wife to be. Unfortunately, when Daenerys entered the chamber's without knocking, she found not only Arya and Sansa Stark, but the woman who had been haunting her thoughts.

"Your grace, please come in." Margaery beamed, "We were just talking about you."

"You were?" Daenerys asked cautiously, quickly shutting the door behind her.

"Nothing bad, I assure you." Margaery chuckled, slowly getting off the bed, and approaching her Queen, "I was just informing the Starks what fun we had last night."

"Oh?" Daenerys questioned nervously.

"Yes..." Margaery allowed Daenerys to squirm for a few more long seconds, before adding, "How we spent the night dining on what the other had to offer."

"Oh?" Daenerys questioned again, but this time obviously with relief.

"That is what happened, isn't it?" Margaery gently pushed.

"Of course." Daenerys quickly confirmed.

"In that case, I'm sure your grace will grace us with a demonstration." Margaery grinned, again moving forward, this time all the way into Daenerys's personal space, "I know particularly Sansa was anxious to see that we were getting along. Mmmmmmmm, so I'm sure you'll be eager to oblige. That way we can make her jealous. of course. Both of them."

"Of course." Daenerys agreed breathlessly.

This was an obvious trap of some kind. But it needn't be one for Daenerys. No, all she needed to do, was to take control over the situation. Then it would be a trap for Margaery. Or at the very least, her trap would be her undoing. Admittedly, this could be just an excuse, to explain why the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen allowed her tormenter to pull her into her arms and kiss her.

Which just like the first time, was surprisingly gentle and sweet. Especially considering what had happened between them the night before. But again, maybe it was for the best? After all, clearly the goal of both women at this point was to lull the other into a false sense of security. One which both planned to take full advantage of.

Although for now, they were quite content with simply becoming lost in that kiss. Or at the very least, Daenerys was. Honestly, to an embarrassing degree. Especially when Arya and Sansa were watching them. Gods, Daenerys should have done a better job at taking control from the start. But there was just something about Margaery Tyrell which was just so disarming.

Which in turn was infuriating, but not enough to make the Queen come to her senses. Although she did her best to fight back, with her tongue and her hands, the latter of which roamed the other woman's body, as the kiss became increasingly heated. Which would probably work a lot better, if Margaery wasn't giving as good as she got. And maybe better.

Margaery Tyrell was playing with fire, literally. After everything she had been through, she should know better by now. And she did. But she just couldn't help herself. Besides, she'd already probably declared war on the Dragon Queen, so backing off now could be almost worse than if she pushed forward. Hells, if last night was to be the beginning of the end for her, she'd rather go down swinging. So to speak.

Because yes, Margaery had never truly been a fighter, but then again, neither had Daenerys. Oh yes, they specialized in getting others to do their dirty work. Or used their charms to get their way. Or both, which was always the favourite of the Tyrells. This being no exception. In fact, this was pretty enjoyable. Regardless what it might cost her.

To be fair, Margaery was off to a good start, manipulating Daenerys to remove her clothes, and then join her on the bed. Best of all, she got to be on top. At least at first. However, she barely got a chance to kiss her way to the Targaryen's neck, before the mighty Dragon was flipping her over, and pinning her down beneath her.

Then it was Daenerys which was attacking Margaery's neck, almost rough enough to draw blood. Something which the Tyrell probably shouldn't find delightful, but she did. In fact, she allowed a wicked chuckle to escape her lips, at least partly to annoy the other woman into making a mistake. Namely pause and glare at her, giving the scheming politician the opportunity to flip them over once again, and return the favour.

Over and over again they switched places, with mostly, Daenerys on top. Which was just find with Margaery, as it meant that she got the majority of the pleasure, while still being able to play with the other woman's magnificent body. She even got to be the first one to take a nipple into her mouth, and suck it for a few long seconds. Which made Daenerys make the most wonderful sounds.

It was well before she gave the other nipple the same treatment, as her Queen was so busy licking and sucking Margaery's tits. But how could that be considered a bad thing, when it felt so incredibly good? Besides, it wasn't about the act. It was the attitude which made it dominant or submissive.

Arguably, it didn't have to be either, as Margaery had enjoyed such thing as equals. However, after what happened last night, Queen Daenerys Targaryen was clearly looking to put Margaery Tyrell in her place. Hells, part of Margaery was tempted to let her, given just how good this felt. But that didn't mean she would make it easy for her. No, so she continued to make sounds she knew the other woman would find irritating, and stroking that long silver hair, as if the mighty Dragon Queen was her pet. Which naturally, just pushed Daenerys onwards, even kissing downwards.

Something that Margaery could have stopped, but why would she? Again, it didn't necessarily mean the other woman was in control, and maybe it was about time the Mother of Dragons returned the favour?

Daenerys had to admit, there was part of her which was eager to find out what Margaery Tyrell tasted like. It wasn't her main objective, of course. But it was definitely in the back of her mind. After all, Margaery Tyrell was practically legendary for her beauty, and all the talking hadn't really done her justice.

And according to sweet Sansa, she was delicious. And looked it. And Gods, she certainly smelled like it, when Daenerys finally positioned herself in between the legs of the highborn woman, and then briefly savoured the moment. Then of course, she stuck out her tongue, and slowly slid it up from the bottom of this treacherous woman's pussy up to the top, in a long slow lick.

Naturally, it was one which Daenerys was only too happy to repeat over and over again, albeit without lingering on Margaery's clit, as she did that first time. It was very tempting to keep doing that, given the wonderful sounds that the bitch made because of it. Also, it would be a way to weaken her rival as soon as possible and get onto the more important matters of fucking her in the ass, and soon afterwards, breaking her.

Preventing anything like last night happening again. At least from this manipulating bitch. But at the same time, Daenerys Stormborn had a reputation to uphold. Besides, she wanted to draw this out as long as possible, so she could savour everything about going down on Margaery Tyrell.

Something which she maybe shouldn't be enjoying so much, considering the humiliation that this bitch put her through last night, but Daenerys just couldn't help herself. Normally, she was the one receiving the oral, so this felt like a special treat for her. One that every time she indulged in, she wished she did it more often. Especially with the likes of Sansa and her beloved Doreah, both of who had delicious cunts.

Hells, all of her favourite sluts did. And annoyingly, Margaery's cunt was easily now in her top 3. Perhaps even second only to Doreah's pussy, if only because they had been through so much together. Which was the first sign which maybe she was in trouble here.

Which wasn't fair, because this was exactly what Margaery had used against her. The roles were now being reversed, but it didn't feel that way, as Margaery didn't seem too bothered by this. In fact, she was chuckling wickedly, and stroking Daenerys's hair, in a way that suggested she wasn't taking the Mother of Dragon seriously.

It certainly wouldn't be the first time someone made that mistake, but this time, Daenerys wondered if she was the one who was underestimating her opponent. Especially as whatever the other highborn woman did, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms just kept lapping away at the tasty treat in front of her, and even obeyed the commands being given.

"Sansa, come here, and kiss me." Margaery holding out her hand to her beloved redhead.

Sansa was startled to be called upon like this, as she was busy staring at the beautiful sight in front of her, and wishing she was involved in the equation. Especially Daenerys's part of it. Because as much as she loved receiving pleasure, nothing was better than eating pussy, as far as Sansa was concerned. Sure, it wasn't the most physically pleasurable thing, but there was just something about worshiping another woman which drove her crazy.

Maybe especially Margaery Tyrell's delicious cunt. Hells, it felt like an honour to be able to worship such a Goddess. Which was why she was greatly embarrassed by her reluctance to obey, first because she was stunned and then unsure how to reply. Gods, she almost said 'yes, your grace' and put them both in big trouble.

Finally, she obeyed, and was instantly pulled into a passionate kiss, which naturally, Sansa melted into. It wasn't even the first time this morning Margaery had blessed her with this gift, and still, Sansa couldn't get enough of it. Although for better or worse, apparently Margaery didn't have a long kissing session in mind.

No, after just a minute or two, she was breaking the kiss, and pushing Sansa's head downwards. Which made Sansa whimper in disappointment, until she realized she was being gifted with another way to please her beloved. One which seemed to be all hers, at least until she was able to wrap her lips around one of the brunette's nipples.

"Arya, I do have another nipple which needs attention." Margaery purred.

"I know." Arya answered cheekily, before pushing her luck when she received a look, "Can I kiss you first?"

"Of course." Margaery beamed happily.

"Goodie." Arya chuckled, before quickly closing the distance between them.

Making the most of this far too brief time that she would have Margaery's amazing tits all to herself, Sansa quickly went back and forth between them, sucking on each nipple far more enthusiastically than Margaery probably wanted at that moment. Although that could be seen as punishment for having to share this particular honour with her sister. Not that Sansa truly minded.

No, her days of having Margaery all to herself were over, and to be fair, a Goddess like this deserved to be adored by everyone. To have a bigger collection of sex slaves than even the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen. And she was truly happy that at least in this moment, that's exactly what Margaery had. Hells, it was a collection which even included Queen Daenerys Targaryen.

Of course, that wasn't permanent, but the very idea of it was incredibly arousing. It certainly made it hard to move aside, and allow Arya to join her in worshiping Margaery's incredible tits. But Sansa had always prided herself on doing what was expected of her. And she had to admit, there was a certain thrill to being side by side with her sister, as they worshiped Margaery Tyrell.

It also gave her the chance to spend more attention to the area surrounding the nipple she was left with, and stare upwards adoringly at her favourite lover. Also downwards, at where their Queen was worshiping this Goddess. Which again, had poor Sansa feeling jealous. Especially when it began to reach a crescendo.

Margaery dearly wished she could receive pleasure like this forever, maybe now more than ever. Because as much as she adored being worshiped by her sweet Sansa, and her sweet Sansa only, having both Arya and Queen Daenerys all focusing on her like this was truly mind blowing.

However, sadly, that simply wasn't possible. Then again, she could never give up the joy of making her sweet Sansa cum for her. Or the other women surrounding her, for that matter. Hells, just other women in general. Also, Daenerys was out for revenge, and while this slowed her down, it wouldn't completely deal with the problem. Luckily, Margaery had a plan for that. Something which involved her sweet Sansa.

Honestly it was something that should already be underway, but Margaery just couldn't resist holding that position for as long as she possibly could, especially when both Stark sisters were sucking her tits. Margaery even lovingly kept their heads closer to her, before reluctantly pulling Sansa upwards so she could whisper into her ear.

Of course, she just couldn't resist kissing Sansa right on the mouth for a few long seconds before giving the sweet girl her next command. Something which made the redhead look adorably nervous, before nodding her agreement, and be rewarded with a smile by the brunette, before she turned her attention to the silver-haired woman, and gave her the permission that she had been waiting for.

"Make me cum, Queen Daenerys Targaryen." Margaery ordered firmly, allowing those words to hang in the air for a few long seconds, before sweetening her tone, "Please, oh please, your grace, allow your servant to cum for you. Please? Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, it would be so wonderful, if I could cum in your hot little mouth, and all over your beautiful little face.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, it would. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum good and hard. Prove that Queen Daenerys Targaryen is good at everything, including this. Oh yes, that's it! Tongue fuck me! Mmmmmmmm, fuck! That's so good, soooooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm FUCK! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me!"

Predictably, Daenerys shot Margaery a look of annoyance at her commanding tone, and continue glaring at her, even after she softened her tone. However, it was not long before the mighty Dragon Queen closed her eyes, and re-focused on making Margaery feel good. More importantly, making her cum. Hells, the brunette was surprised it hadn't happened yet.

Perhaps because Daenerys was happy to make her truly beg for this? Which was something she might be forced to do, as the silver-haired woman skilfully increased the pace of her attention to Margaery's clit, until she was on the edge of orgasm, and expertly kept her there. Gods, it was maddening, and if it had continued on for much longer, Margaery might've been forced to beg, and mean it.

Thankfully the Targaryens weren't known for their patience, and this one proved to be no exception, as eventually she shoved her tongue into Margaery's cunt, and began fucking her with it. Then she went back and forth between that, and swallowing the girl cum that was rapidly escaping the brunette's body. Or at least, the majority of it.

Which of course only added to the overwhelming feelings going through Margaery's body. As was the fact that she could see Sansa slowly making her way around their Queen, and then pause there, while biting her lip. It was understandable that she would be nervous, as this could be seen as an act of treason. But hopefully the brunette silver tongue had convinced her this would be for the best.

Daenerys finally felt in control again, as she felt girl cum on her lips, and delighting her taste-buds. Something she savoured for a few long seconds, allowing it to cover her face, before she devoted herself to swallowing as much of it as she could. Which admittedly, could be seen as a submissive act. She certainly had done, when the roles were reversed.

But in a way, it was a sign of her power over this scheming bitch. More importantly, it would leave her in a vulnerable state, ready for Daenerys to get revenge for last night. To sodomize Margaery Tyrell, right in front of the Stark sisters, and proved beyond a shadow of a doubt who was in charge around here.

The thought of which had Daenerys grinning proudly and wickedly into Margaery's cunt, and soon she was shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into that welcoming fuck hole, and giving it what it really needed. Which of course, was a hard tongue fucking. At least until she made Margaery cum again, at which point she swallowed what she could, and then repeated the process.

Annoyingly, in the process the manipulating bitch reached down, and stroked her hair like she was some kind of pet. Which made Daenerys want to bare her teeth, and maybe literally bite that hand. But she would have her vengeance soon enough. Again, she was so very lost in what she was doing. Although, perhaps it was a bit too lost?

Because she was so distracted, Daenerys didn't notice someone kneeling behind her, until she felt soft lips upon her backside. Which initially caused her to flinch, but eventually she relaxed, assuming that it was one of the Stark girls, showing her loyalty by literally kissing her Queen's ass. And to be fair, there was quite a bit of that to begin with, a glance telling her that Sansa Stark, her bride-to-be, was the one covering her butt cheeks in kisses.

However, then the little traitor pressed her face between her cheeks, and started lapping away at Daenerys's ass hole. Something that the Mother of Dragons wouldn't have questioned before last night. But now, how could this be anything other than treason?

Which was something Daenerys should had instantly dealt with, to avoid the situation becoming worse. However, to her shame, she instead aloud Sansa to lick her ass hole for several long minutes, and even allowed her to try pushing her tongue inside of it. And the fact that she somewhat succeeded was a terrible reminder of last night.

Also, the fact that she was being betrayed. Yet still, Daenerys did nothing to stop it. Even when Margaery pulled away from her, and retrieved a harness with a fake cock. No, the poor Queen was so overwhelmed, she could do nothing, but because of the traders who were inflicting this upon her. And moan, whimper and cry out pathetically, as she continued receiving attention to her forbidden hole, like a common whore.

"Wha, what are you doing?" Daenerys finally moaned, perhaps when it was already too late.

"What does it look like we're doing?" Margaery asked, trying and failing to sound innocent, especially as she added with a smile, "We're giving our Queen what she needs."

MTL17
MTL17
2,016 Followers