Court of the Dragon Queen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you're not." Daenerys insisted, her Targaryen anger flaring up, "You're all just traitors.

"Why?" Margaery questioned, before quickly prompting, "We have no desire to take over The Seven Kingdoms. Not even me. No, I want no crown, Daenerys Targaryen. But I do want your ass. Mmmmmmm, I had it last night, and I could never get enough of it. Your ass was made for fucking, and I intend to pound it deep and hard for the rest of our lives together.

Just like we do with Arya and my beloved Sansa. But I will remove this cock, and will never try anything like this on you again, if you can look me in the eye, and tell me that losing your anal cherry wasn't the best experience of your life. That you didn't cum harder than ever before. That you don't want more. That you don't want to be my butt bitch. Mmmmmmm, and of course, you have to mean it."

"I, I don't...." Daenerys stammered pathetically, "I didn't, oh fuck... I'm not..."

"Come now, your grace, where is your Targaryen fire?" Margaery laughed, before questioning, "I think it's safe to say we have her answer, don't we, girls?"

"Yes?" Sansa replied nervously, and more like a question.

"Yes, your grace." Arya replied cheekily.

"In that case, sweet Sansa, spread those cheeks for me." Margaery ordered, quickly moving on from Arya's comment, and hoping that it wouldn't enrage the Targaryen Queen. Although ironically, at the same time, she just couldn't stop herself from adding, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, spread those cheeks nice and wide, so I can take the hot little fuck hole I claimed last night."

"Yes." Sansa squeaked again, slowly doing as she was told.

Margaery had moved around at this point, so she was in the perfect position to see those cheeks being spread, sweet Sansa even moving to the side perfectly so that she was offering up that hot little fuck hole for the taking. Something which practically had Margaery salivating, while admiring the sight for far too long, given she was in very real danger of upsetting the Dragon Queen.

Well, too much. There was already a very delicate balance between them, and Margaery were once again pushing things dangerously far. But she had to believe that this would be the best thing for them. She just had too. And failure could be disastrous, so ultimately, Margaery pushed forward with this. Namely, pushing her dick against her target, and starting to stretch that forbidden hole.

Something which again, had the mighty Daenerys Targaryen crying out pathetically, and then even louder when the head of that cock slid through her shit hole and into her shit-pipe. However, technically, there was no real protest. Most likely because the mighty Dragon Queen was too overwhelmed to respond, but Margaery would take what she could get in this moment.

And oh, was it ever a glorious win. Because yes, anytime she got to fuck another woman in the ass, it was a glorious experience. But obviously, this was extra special, given who exactly this was, and what it could mean for them all moving forward. What it could mean for her. Something she couldn't stop thinking about.

If it came down to it, Margaery would do anything to keep Sansa in some form or another. But to actually have Sansa Stark, Daenerys Targaryen and a small army of anal loving lesbian sluts to play with to her heart's content? That would be beyond anything she'd ever imagined for herself. And she was so close to it, she could practically taste it.

It was why she avoided the urge to taunt her Queen about violating her ass hole for the second time, the morning after really doing it, and instead concentrate on savouring the moment, and allowing Daenerys to adjust to it. Then of course, she began slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide through the Dragon Queen's butt hole and deep into her bowels.

Any truly respectable highborn woman would have been horrified at the very thought of receiving this. Which might be true for Daenerys, but that didn't stop her from whimpering, crying out, and even moaning like a shameless anal whore during this initial butt stuffing. Admittedly, there was clearly quite a bit of pain and discomfort in those sounds, but not as much as there were last night.

Clearly, the Dragon Queen was remembering the ecstasy which waited for her, if she could just hold out longer. It probably helped that Margaery went as slow as she possibly could, although notably it happened. Thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, meaning that the ass stuffing was complete, and the mighty Daenerys Targaryen, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, had the full length of that cock deep within her rectum.

"You did it." Margaery gasped in disbelief, unable to stop herself from taunting this time, "Every single inch of this dick, once again, up your ass, your grace. Mmmmmmmm, such a good Queen. And an amazing anal bitch. Don't get me wrong, I mean no offense, your grace. This is just who you are. Who you always should have been.

Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, Queen Daenerys Targaryen should have always been an anal loving bottom. And now, thanks to me, that will be exactly what you are from now on. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fulfil your true purpose, your grace, and take this dick! Take it right up your hot little ass! Mmmmmmm fuck yes, take the butt fucking you so richly deserve."

Sansa was truly amazed that Daenerys was taking that dick in her ass, and maybe even more to the point, these insulting words from Margaery. Given she was helping Margaery, and technically by just watching, so was Arya, Sansa was terrified that she would receive legendary wrath of a Targaryen. Be burned alive and/or fed to dragons.

Or some other horrible fate she couldn't even fathom. But to her relief, that cock was not only buried all the way into Daenerys's backside, but she was then butt fucked. That big dick pumping in and out of that forbidden hole nice and slowly, allowing her a chance to savour it. Maybe especially, those who were blessed to see it.

More amazingly, the mighty Queen Daenerys Targaryen, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, a woman who had seemingly thousands of other titles and accomplishments, was being fucked in the ass, and loving it. Well, there were clearly sounds of pain and discomfort, but just like the Stark sisters when they had suffered this indignity, there were sounds of pleasure mixed in.

And as time ticked by, Daenerys's cries became undeniably more pleasure filled. Which in turn, allowed Sansa to relax, and enjoy the twisted sight in front of her. All in the hopes that she would be rewarded. Namely with something that Margaery had promised her, and when she was sure she had their Queen where she wanted her, Margaery made good on that promise.

Which meant the cock was pulled from Daenerys's ass hole, and pretty much pushed straight into Sansa's mouth. Admittedly, this was surprising, as Margaery usually loved to taunt her. Then again, perhaps she was afraid to do so, when they were in such a delicate stage with the Mother of Dragons? Whatever the case, it was not Sansa's place to question it.

No, she was a filthy bottom. It was her place to obey without question. Although in this case, she was definitely happy to do so, given that it meant getting to savour some yummy butt cream, before beginning to bob her head up and down, so she could try and get more. As much as she possibly could get, before the dick was taken away from her.

Even though it took a while, she was able to deep throat pretty much the entire length. She was even able to lick up what she could get, which was a testament to just how much time she was being given. Which was surprising, given again, this whole situation. But also again, Sansa had no intention of complaining.

Even though she wanted too, when the cock was finally taken away from her. Although it was pushed back into Daenerys's ass, so maybe it was simply being re-flavoured for her? Which was a nice thought, but realistically, Sansa highly doubted it. No, Arya had been waiting long enough for a turn doing something, and just a look told her that her sister was eager for the chance to serve.

"Arya, get over here, and suck my cock." Margaery ordered, quickly adding, "Mmmmmmm yessssssss, suck Queen Daenerys Targaryen's ass off of my dick. Taste The Queen's butt cream. Just like your sister just did. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, give me a blow job the same quality as your sister. Which of course, means deep throating it. And no replying, yes, your grace.

Because don't get me wrong, I enjoy your sharp wit, but there is a time and place for that. And we do not want to upset our beloved Targaryen. No, ohhhhhhhhh, we have to give her what she needs. But feel free to call me Queen Margaery. That feels more, appropriate. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Queen Margaery." Arya replied, when she got the chance, after having already got into position to do what she was told.

Daenerys found that exchange oddly comforting, even as she continued to be disgraced by everything around her. It just wasn't fair. This shouldn't be happening to her. She shouldn't be allowing it to happen. And in a way, it was even worse last night, because her ass was constantly left empty, while one of the Stark sisters cleaned that dick.

Which should have given her the opportunity to come to her senses, and finally put things back to how they should be. To punish all three of these bitches for doing things to get the better of her. Top them! However, instead, she found that each time that the cock was removed, it returned to her ass more easily than before. Worse, it was even more pleasurably.

She also shouldn't be enjoying the sound of the Starks sucking cock, or looking over her shoulder to get the best possible view of it. But she did, which was increasingly keeping her on her high, to the point where she was aching for an orgasm. Oh Gods, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, actually wanted to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

Which was truly an unbearable thought, but it couldn't be denied. Especially given she had done it last night, so she knew just how amazing it could be. Although she had avoided the temptation to beg for more before, and she would do so again now. Because she couldn't beg for more. She just couldn't. Would never. But, really, how much of this could anyone take before they went mad? And madness was a particular worry of hers.

Trying to find a way around it, Daenerys reached underneath herself, to try and rub her clit, only to be stopped by Margaery grabbing her hand, and questioning, "And what do you think you're doing?"

Although her mind was cloudy with lust, Daenerys quipped, "I thought this was for my benefit? And you weren't trying to upset me?"

"True." Margaery admitted.

"Then unhand me." Daenerys growled like the Dragon she was.

"As you wish, your grace." Margaery obediently let go of that hand, but couldn't stop herself from adding, "And yes, you have my permission to cum."

"I don't need your permission." Daenerys insisted, "Not for this, not for anything!"

"Of course not." Margaery agreed, before pointing out like it was no big deal, "But isn't it nice to have it?"

"I hate you, you conniving bitch." Daenerys whimpered, even as she started to rub herself.

"Awww, you say the sweetest things, your grace." Margaery teased, before quickly adding, "And I don't think you can really hate me, when I'm being so good to you."

As much as she wanted to dispute that absurd claim, Daenerys could no longer trust herself to do anything which would help her cause. Indeed, she had thoroughly embarrassed herself with that exchange, especially as it was in front of witnesses. Treacherous witnesses, who she swore revenge on. But that didn't matter right now.

The point was it was adding to her humiliation and shame, which in turn, was only making her want to cum even more. Hells, she desperately wanted to frantically rub her clit right from the start, and maybe even finger herself. But it was bad enough she was doing this at all, so she should make it look like she was making herself cum despite being butt fucked. Not because of it.

Of course, it would be impossible that anyone present would believe it, but it would make Daenerys feel better about herself. And right now, she would take what she could get. But of course, Margaery couldn't just make this easy on her. No, she focused on Daenerys's butt hole, pounding it with increasing force and speed, which threatened to make her cum, regardless of what her hand was doing.

So, with no choices left, The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms shoved two fingers into her cunt, and frantically rubbed her clit. Even then, it was mostly the passionate anal pounding which gave her the kind of mind destroying orgasms she had received last night, and was somehow even better now.

Margaery had been hoping for more. To literally make Queen Daenerys Targaryen beg to cum from getting fucked in the ass. Perhaps even, promise to be her anal loving bitch. But this was far from nothing, especially as the mighty Dragon Queen started thrusting backwards, helping Margaery to make this the most brutal butt pounding possible.

Then there was the fact that the entire time she was frantically fingering herself, and rubbing her clit. Oh yes, she might try to deny it later, but there was no doubt that the proud Queen Daenerys Targaryen was doing this. Loving getting fucked up the ass. And maybe best of all, there were witnesses to this wonderful act this time.

Admittedly, that meant that her beloved Sansa was now in danger. However, Margaery had to believe that Daenerys would not hurt them. Or more accurately, wouldn't kill them. For one thing, to solidify her position, she needed to marry the North, essentially. Yes, it was an unconventional way to do it, but it could work. More importantly, she couldn't afford to lose the surviving highborn women.

So, if Margaery could just get Daenerys addicted to this feeling, and the powerful orgasms which came with it, the Dragon Queen would be hers. Something she did everything in her power to do, including smacking that wonderful bottom, and providing verbal encouragement towards the end.

"YESSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOH, THAT'S IT! CUM FOR ME, YOUR GRACE!" Margaery loudly and gleefully commanded, "CUM WITH MY COCK IN YOUR ASS. OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM WITH THIS BIG FUCKING DICK IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE BUTT HOLE! OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, THAT'S SOOOOOOOOO HOT!

I LOVE IT! AND SO DO YOU, MY QUEEN. OOOOOOOOH FUCK YES, QUEEN DAENERYS TARGARYEN LOVES TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS, LIKE A WHORE! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, TAKE THIS COCK, YOU LITTLE BITCH! FUCKING TAKE IT! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course, the combination of her own words, the other end of the harness rubbing her own clit, her thighs smacking against those butt cheeks, and most of all, the sheer joy of sodomizing The Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, made Margaery cum harder than anything else ever had.

Particularly, because the Starks were watching them, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt who the most dominant woman in the room was right now. Something that Margaery further proved, by pushing herself through that amazing orgasm, and onto several more. Both for herself, and her beloved Dragon Queen. And in the process, it was she who became like a savage beast, pounding into a submissive mate.

Sadly this incredible ecstasy couldn't last forever, especially as Daenerys was clearly overwhelmed by it, as she wasn't used to receiving anal sex. Indeed, at the very end, she collapsed face down on the bed, her lower half only remaining upright because of Margaery's firm grip on her waist. And thus, Queen Daenerys Targaryen's most private hole truly became nothing but a fuck hole, to be used for the pleasure of Margaery Tyrell.

Which of course, triggered an orgasm so powerful, it sadly brought an end to this latest act of debauchery, as one woman collapsed with exhaustion upon another. Then they lay there for several long seconds, desperately trying to recover from what they had just been through, before the temptation to tease the silver-haired woman became too much for the brunette.

"You were glorious, as usual, your grace." Margaery teased with a chuckle, "Truly, a natural anal slut."

"I am not." Daenerys protested, her voice sounding weak even to her own ears.

"Are you sure about that?" Margaery questioned with false confusion, "Because you are aware that my cock is in your ass? And you just came wonderfully hard because of it? Mmmmmmm, and you really were the perfect butt whore the entire time. But who knows, I could be wrong? It has been known to happen, on occasion. So, by all means, your grace, I invite you to top me right now. If you can."

"I will!" Daenerys insisted.

Daenerys opened her mouth to say more, only to be cut off by the removal of that large dick out of her ass. Something which at this point, had been resting deep inside of her guts for several long seconds, maybe a few minutes, so when it was removed, it felt like she was losing a limb. It was also left her feeling incredibly empty back there.

Like she could no longer function without a cock in her ass. Unfortunately, it was the same shameful thought she was left with last night. Only this time, instead of sending Margaery away, Daenerys was determined to make good on her threat, turn the tables, and sodomize the manipulating bitches. Hells, ideally she would butt fuck all three of the other beautiful women.

Instead she just lay there for a few long seconds, maybe even a few minutes, in disbelief of what she was feeling. For a brief moment, her Targaryen anger had returned to her, giving her much needed strength, but now? Now it had once again abandoned her, leaving her feeling completely defeated.

Even worse, she was on display. Her stretched-out ass hole was on display, the women responsible for this atrocity admiring their handiwork, like Queen Daenerys Targaryen really was a freshly used ass whore. Which to her shame, was exactly what she was in those horrible moments. Which led to the next action which was unbecoming of a Queen.

"Your grace, before you put me in my place, I would ask one more massive favour of you." Margaery had the audacity to ask.

"What?" Daenerys questioned softly.

"Would you please suck my dick?" Margaery questioned as if it truly was a favour, although it was likely secretly an order, "Please? I think it would do wonders for you getting your strength back. Mmmmmmm, and I so enjoyed watching Sansa and Arya sucking dick. And of course, none of us want you to miss out on the joys of tasting your yummy butt. Isn't that right, girls?"

"Absolutely." Arya quickly agreed, with a wide smile on her face.

"Oh please, your grace, it would mean so much to us." Sansa quickly jumped in, before Arya could ruin this for them, "I love it so much, and I want you to know the joy that I do, your grace. Mmmmmmmm, and nothing would be hotter than Queen Daenerys Targaryen tasting her ass on a cock. So pretty please, give us the honour of seeing that."

Even though she was sure there was a lot more said, Daenerys didn't really hear it, as she was too busy finally looking over her shoulder, at which point her eyes locked onto that big dick. Which had just been inside of her bowels, and made her feel things she shouldn't feel. Things like being curious what her ass tasted like. She had rimmed girls before, but to go ass to mouth?

That was one perversion she had so far avoided. When she thought she would never indulge in directly, and yet she found herself unable to resist. Actually turning around, crawling in between Margaery's legs, and wrapping her lips around the head of that fake cock. Oh Gods, she even moaned happily at the flavour of it.