Courtesan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-oOo-

The hall clock chimed as I nervously looked in the mirror. This outfit concealed almost nothing. My areoles and nipples were clearly visible through the gown. The thong was so thin it appeared almost invisible. I stood at my door mustering up the courage to venture out of the room. I peeked out fIrst and scurried off down the hall until I approached the door. I hesitated before I tapped lightly. There was a pause. I was filled with so many emotions. Having no idea what to expect, I felt fear, excitement, and overwhelming curiosity. The door opened a crack.

"You are late! I said not to be late. You must understand that there are consequences from now on. Do you understand?"

This did not seem like a game any longer. I replied, "Yes... Sir."

Kurt opened the door and ushered me in. He immediately locked the door behind me. There was so much to take in. I gasped at the scene before me. Kurt was bare chested and wore form fitting pants. His body was what I would imagine only a god would have, not a mere mortal. His muscular chest rippled with his every movement and his large package was well defined in his tight black leather trousers.

Looking around, I saw Eva handcuffed to a wooden rack in the shape of an X. She was standing quietly in the corner facing me, completely nude except for a blindfold and what looked like a collar. Eva's long blond hair partly concealed her large breasts. I could see her shiver in either fear or anticipation.

The room was huge, with a rough stone fireplace in the far corner and filled with various pieces of unrecognizable equipment. The walls were littered with what I could only describe as medieval instruments of torture.

"Sit in that chair and say or do nothing," Kurt instructed sternly, pointing at a high-back leather chair. I followed his instructions.

Kurt was looking through an assortment of whips and leather riding crops, occasionally popping one in the air. He didn't really hit Eva but she would gasp at the sound of the ominous crack of the leather whip.

I was struggling to wrap my mind around this whole scenario. I thought how surreal this all was. Here I was sitting in what appeared to be a dungeon, observing what seemed to be the torture of a girl I just met. Yet, I felt a strangely erotic charge watching this scene unfold in front of me. I knew the thin, sheer thong couldn't contain my juices long.

Kurt seemed to favor what looked to be a riding crop. It had a rounded woven grip with a folded leather strip at the end. He dragged it over her arms, firm breasts, and erect nipples. She took deep breaths when he moved it over her most sensitive areas. He paused before he ran the nub of the handle down her hard, flat belly and between the folds of her sex. Eva moaned and trembled when Kurt used his free hand to pinch her nipple and pull her breast away from her chest. Then he put the nub of the crop to her mouth, having her taste her own juices.

"Does pain excite you?" he asked.

"Yes, master," she gasped.

He suddenly whipped the riding crop across one breast and then the other. It sounded like a sharp crack. I jumped in my chair and Eva moaned in pain. I could not believe what I was witnessing. Kurt was a monster. He repeated it, alternating sides and she cried out.

"Ahhhh... please... harder!" she begged.

"What did you say?" Kurt said sternly.

"Harder... master!"

I almost fell out of the chair. I couldn't believe my ears. She was begging him to strike her. All I could think of was how disgusting this was. Kurt whipped her thighs and even her bare labia. I couldn't understand why my libido was being so highly charged by this scene. My own body was betraying me. It was electrifying. I reached up to squeeze my own hard nipples.

Kurt turned and said, "You don't have permission to touch yourself. I told you to sit still. You need to follow instructions. Go back to your room. It is clear you are not ready for this room."

I started to argue but I thought how silly it was for me to ask to stay and watch this abuse. I got up and turned to leave. Just as I started to walk away, I noticed the wet spot on the chair cushion where I had been sitting. I was angry at myself for being aroused. As I walked to the door, I could hear the crack of the whip and Eva's yelp. Once in the hall with the door shut there was total silence. I realized the room must be soundproofed.

When I returned to my room, I stripped off my nightgown and panties and crawled between the silk sheets. I was still numb by what I witnessed, but I was also excited beyond belief. I thought how I missed my vibrator. Then a thought came over me. Kurt has provided everything else. I pulled open the night stand and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was an assortment of sex toys—not just any toys, but exact replicas of mine at home, complete with my favorite lube.

A chilling thought came over me. It didn't take Sherlock Homes to figure this wasn't a random coincidence. First, an exact copy of my makeup, and now replicas of my sex-toys. Kevin had to be complicit in this sham. My husband betrayed me and sent me off for training. But what kind of training? I'm his wife, not his fucking dog. I was angry, and all I could think of was revenge. Well, maybe not all I could think about... I reached in the drawer for my large, ten-inch dildo and the lube.

-oOo-

I awoke after a night of erotic dreams. The vibrator was still in the bed where I left it. I remembered how I had fantasized about Kurt while plugging it into me over and over. I slipped out of bed and went to the shower.

Standing under the hot water spray, I thought about how angry I was at Kevin for putting me in this position, for choosing business over me. I realized that no matter what I decided to do, it was him that violated our marriage vows. I thought about how to punish him. I could just walk away and let the contract go void, but that would hurt a lot more people than Kevin. I could take the kids and divorce him, but that would tear our family apart, and despite his transgressions, I still loved him.

"So, my husband wants me to have sex training? That means he's given me permission to do anything I'd like. Basically, that means I have carte blanche to do whatever I desire."

When I left the shower, the bed was made and my clothes were laid out for the day. The assortment of clothes was much more to my liking. There was a short, denim tennis skirt with shorts. The sports v-neck sweater looked distinctly German with the cute decorative suspenders. The sweater-top form fitted my breasts in a way that made them look a cup bigger... not that I needed that. I tied my hair back in a ponytail and thought how cute I looked. The matching blue tennis shoes and short skirt made me feel like a teen again.

Helga popped her head in the door announcing that breakfast was being served. I was hungry and eagerly headed down to the dining room. The smell of the fresh baked food was enticing but the view of the dining table filled with German pastries was jaw dropping and certainly not on my diet. Kurt was dressed for what appeared to be tennis and greeted me warmly with a lingering hug.

"Good morning, Jennifer. Sleep well?"

"Good morning. And yes, I slept quite well... Sir."

"Breakfast is a buffet this morning. Our chef will cook your eggs as you like."

"Thank you, Sir. Where is Eva?"

"She will not be joining us today. Your husband informed me of your tennis prowess. I thought we might spend some time on the courts today. Kevin says you're a formidable player."

"I'm okay. He's exaggerating."

"Hmmm, let's see. Two time conference champion and quarter finalist at Ojai Open? That's impressive."

"You seem to do your homework, but that was a very long time ago."

"I just happen to have four lighted courts on the property. How about we hit a few?"

"I was about to say I didn't have my racquet, but by now I would be naïve to believe you don't have a Wilson graphite racquet with a four and three-eighths inch grip, strung with artificial gut at seventy pounds."

Kurt grinned and replied, "Of course, my dear. Plus your favorite wrist bands and grip powder."

-oOo-

I noticed a complete change in his demeanor as we walked the pathway to the tennis courts. We both avoided saying anything about the previous night, but I couldn't stay quiet any longer.

I blurted out, "What the hell was that last night?"

He stopped and turned to me and replied, "I already told you. It was training."

"All I saw was you hurting that poor girl."

"I was not hurting her... I was pleasuring her. Tell me, how did it make you feel?"

"It was shocking. I was in disbelief of what I was seeing."

"I didn't ask what you thought. I asked you what you felt. I tell you what, let's have a good work out and we will discuss this further a little later. Okay?" He took my hand like he did at the zoo and led me down the winding path.

His property was expansive with rolling hills and immaculate landscaping. As we turned the corner, the courts appeared up ahead. They were more than casual home courts. There were two grandstand courts and two practice courts.

"Oh, my!" I exclaimed.

"We host our local tournaments here. I hope you find it to your liking," Kurt said, sincerely.

When I walked onto the court, it was like coming home. All the thousands of hours of my life I spent playing tennis came flooding back. The clay surface was beautifully maintained. I stretched while Kurt popped open some cans of balls.

I spun my racquet in my hand and Kurt hit me a warmup ball. I crushed it like a championship point. It just felt so good to stroke a tennis racquet again.

"Easy, girl, this is just warmup," Kurt said with a smile. With all that had been happening, I forgot how handsome he was.

"Sorry, it's been awhile."

We rallied for about a half hour with every ball going more than twenty strokes. I was quite impressed by his play. He had good pace for a one handed player but fairly predictable, always hitting top spin. Plus, he was a lefty. I kill lefties as they constantly hit to my backhand. My backhand is my strength.

Kurt came to the net and said, "Let's play best out of three."

"How about we just rally?" I answered, not wanting to embarrass him. Men's egos are fragile.

"Play me and I will make it worth your while. If you win, I'll let you leave with the contract intact."

I stared at him in disbelief and said, "Are you serious? What do you get if you win?"

"I'm dead serious. What do I get? Hmmm, what are you offering?"

"Well, all I have to offer is me. I'll do whatever you want for the remainder of this two weeks."

"Deal! You serve first."

I wish I could say it was a tight match but I destroyed him, winning in straight sets. Just as I thought, he moped around like a little boy that lost his puppy. Men! They are so predictable.

Kurt was quiet on the walk back. He stopped and asked, "I suppose you're going to want me to arrange your trip home?"

"Why?"

"Because I said you could leave if you won. You can take the contract and go."

"What if I want to stay? I have twelve days left. However, if I stay, I want it on my terms."

"And those are?" he asked.

"First of all, if you haven't noticed, I'm not a submissive, so drop the whole master routine. Whatever you do with Eva is your business. You attempt to whack me with a whip, I'll cut your nuts off."

"I believe you," he chuckled.

I continued, "I want my cell phone service restored. I wear what I want to wear when I want to, and I want a lock on my bedroom door. Last, I want to be addressed as Mistress Sheffield. Those are my conditions. Take 'em or leave 'em."

Kurt stared at me for the longest time. He looked like he was about to burst out laughing and replied, "Eva already left this morning. The conditions are all acceptable. Consider it done. So, to answer your question. Yes, I agree."

"Yes, you agree... what?"

"Yes, I agree... Mistress Sheffield." He smiled. "Mistress Sheffield, may I kiss you?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Master Krause," I answered, tilting my chin up.

-oOo-

We necked on the park bench like a couple of teens. His hands roamed over my body. I didn't expect to feel as I did. I had absolutely no guilt. Here I was, about to cross a line I couldn't take back and I felt no remorse. Kurt's hand was under my sweater, feeling my bra-clad breasts as his tongue wrestled with mine. I knew if I didn't stop, we'd have public sex.

I broke away and said, "Kurt, I need to shower and change and make myself pretty."

"You couldn't look any prettier."

I stood up and pulled Kurt to his feet. "Let's do this right."

"Whatever you say, Mistress Sheffield."

He couldn't keep his hands off me on the walk back. "Behave yourself," I told him, swatting his hands away. Back in the room, I stripped my sweaty outfit off, looked in the mirror and cupped my still faithful pussy. I realized that in a short time that was going to change. It occurred to me there was a way to still remain faithful. I could either stop now or do this with Kevin's permission.

I picked up my cell phone and saw four bars. The signal was restored. I punched in Kevin's private number and nervously waited.

"Hi, babe. How's the trip going?"

"Great, but I don't have much time. I need to ask you something."

"Sure, ask away."

"I don't know how else to say this, but I am going to sleep with Kurt."

There was a long pause and finally Kevin replied, "Why are you telling me this?"

"You must have known this was going to happen when you wanted me to date your client, didn't you?"

Another pause and he said, "Didn't that already happen before you left?"

"The night I spent with Kurt, with your permission?"

"Yeah, that night."

"Nothing happened. You just thought it did and it excited you, didn't it?" Another long pause. "Answer me! It excited you, didn't it?"

"Yes... it did."

"So, I'm asking, do I still have your permission?"

"I think you have answered that for me, so yes."

"Thank you, and by the way, I miss you and the kids. I love you. I gotta go."

A short time later I was standing in the shower and it felt wonderful on my skin and muscles. As I soaped myself the enclosure door popped open and Kurt stepped in steamy mist. He pressed himself against my back and cupped my breasts while his penis slid between my cheeks and thighs.

"We good?" he asked.

"We're better than good!"

To be continued...