Courtesan Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Really," She picked up the pink golf shirt and handed it to me. "Finish getting dressed. The men will be arriving any minute now."

I slipped the golf shirt over my head and tucked it in.

Kelly took one look and clapped her hands in delight. "Edward is wonderful."

I stared at her with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean?"

"Check out the logo."

I glanced down and immediately smiled. There was an embroidered logo of a rabbit on the left breast of my shirt. It wasn't the logo associated with that famous men's magazine. This was a cartoon drawing of a white, floppy eared bunny with a big fluffy tail. It was not in the least bit masculine."

Looking at me with a mischievous grin, Kelly said; "Bunny, your outfit is almost perfect."

"Almost perfect? What's wrong with it?"

Kelly turned and walked over to her purse. "You still need this." She pulled out my dog collar. As she walked back over to me she smiled and said, "No self respecting Mistress should ever allow her slave to appear in public without his collar."

I laughed. "I wasn't familiar with that particular convention, but I can certainly understand why a responsible dominatrix would want to follow it."

Kelly fastened the collar around my neck. "This is a symbol that designates your position in life. We wouldn't want people to get confused and start thinking you were a superior, would we."

Grinning, I said; "No we certainly would not."

Kelly started giggling again. "Timmy you really are fun to be with." Suddenly her smile disappeared. She put her arms around me and whispered; "I'm going to miss you babydoll."

"I'm not going anywhere, I'll be with you all evening."

"No Timmy, you won't be with me. I'll be with Tyler Greer. You'll be a slave and the only time I'll acknowledge your existence is when I want you to do something for Tyler or for me. I won't be able to talk to you like this again until tomorrow morning. Tonight I won't even smile at you."

I took a moment to consider what Kelly had just told me. Of course I knew that she was right. We'd been talking about this in theory for the past several days. Now that it was actually about to happen the idea that I would be so close to Kelly, but still so far away was a little unnerving.

Kelly noticed my agitation. "Timmy honey, are you going to be okay?"

I took a deep breath, gathered my wits and smiled. "Yes Mistress Kelly, I'm going to be fine. Being with you while you're ignoring me is still better than being at home alone."

Kelly grinned. "That's a good way to look at it."

Suddenly a disembodied voice boomed out, "Places everyone, our guests are passing through the front gate."

I looked around in surprise.

Laughing, Kelly said; "That's Edward on the intercom. From his office he can talk to every room in this house." She paused. Her smile disappeared. "This is it Bunny. It's time for you to go." She kissed me hard on the lips and then she said, "I'll talk to you in the morning."

"This is exciting. I have butterflies in my stomach. I feel like an actor who's about to go on stage."

"You are going to be on stage. Every one of us has an important role to play in this little production." Kelly patted my butt. "Go get 'em Bunny."

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"No, I'll be about three minutes behind you. Edward believes in timing our entrances."

"I don't know where I'm going."

Kelly smiled. "Don't worry, Edward is very organized. I'm sure that right now someone waiting for you in the hallway."

I nodded, then I took a deep breath and said, "Have fun Mistress Kelly."

Kelly shook her head. "No Bunny, from now on I'm Mistress Melody. Mandy is Mistress Angela..."

"Angela, I thought you told me that Mandy used Mitzi."

"I did, but tonight she's playing the role of a superior, so she's using a name with a little more dignity. Tonya isn't going to be using Ginger tonight either. When she's a dominatrix she always uses Natasha."

"Is Keisha still using Jasmine?"

"Yes, she loves that name. Bunny, you have to go. Edward will have a fit if you're late."

"All right, have a good time. I'll talk to you in the morning."

"Goodbye Bunny, remember that I love you."

"Don't worry, I won't forget." I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

Kelly was right, Edward was very organized. Florence, the older maid and Kirby were waiting for me.

As soon as he saw me Kirby laughed. "It's about time you got here."

"We're late, we don't have time to stand around and gab, follow me." Florence was all business. She turned and began walking quickly towards the rear of the mansion.

Kirby and I both took off after her.

I was puzzled. We were going in the opposite direction of the stairway that we'd taken to get up to this floor. I decided to ask. "Aren't the stairs in the other direction?"

Without turning around, Florence answered; "That staircase is for the bosses, the ladies and their guests. The household staff and slaves like the two of you always use the back stairs." Her tone was terse. I almost felt like I was being admonished.

As we walked down the corridor I noticed Kirby's outfit. He was wearing a pair of black billowy pants gathered at the ankles. They reminded me of the type of pants you'd expect to see on an Arabian knight. His top was a red vest embroidered with gold brocade. Each of his large biceps was adorned with an inch wide tight fitting gold bracelet. Around his neck he wore a black studded dog collar and like me, he was wearing sandals.

I smiled at him, "Nice outfit."

Shaking his head, he said; "I feel pretty silly. At least you got to wear a golf shirt."

"Yeah, with a cute little bunny embroidered on it and these are women's pants."

He glanced over at me. "No shit?"

"No shit,"

"I guess I don't feel so bad now."

"Thanks, that makes me feel a whole lot better." Both of us started chuckling.

We came to a door near the back of the house. Florence opened it. There was a narrow staircase going down. She turned. "This will take us to the back of the kitchen."

She started down. We followed her.

The kitchen was amazing. It was twice the size of our living room at home and it appeared to have every state of the art cooking device ever invented. I was envious. Doris and Maurice were busily engaged in preparing what I assumed was going to be tonight's dinner. It smelled wonderful. As we passed through they both looked up and gave us a casual wave.

From the kitchen we went into the dining room. It was even larger than the kitchen. The center piece of the room was an enormous mahogany table at least twenty feet long. Four massive matching side boards occupied most of the space along two of the walls. The other two walls were adorned with several very large classical oil paintings. The two floor to ceiling windows on these walls were framed by rich red velvet drapes trimmed with gold brocade. The lighting for the room was provided by two mammoth crystal chandeliers, one hanging over each half of the table.

We followed Florence through the dining room into the main hallway. When I looked to my left I could see the reception hall where Edward and the staff had greeted us when we arrived. Across the hall from the dining room was a very large parlor. An enormous stone fireplace trimmed with dark woodwork took up most of the far wall.

We turned to the right. We passed another door on our left. I looked inside. It was a small gambling casino with a roulette wheel, black jack table and at the center of the room a very long craps table. At the far end of the room there was a small stage. I suspected that the women danced on that stage while the men they were entertaining gambled.

The hall ended at set of glass double doors. Florence opened them and we stepped out onto a large veranda. Beyond the veranda was an enormous patio paved with flag stone. A rectangular swimming pool at least forty feet long occupied the center of the patio. Just off the near right corner of the pool, steaming hot water bubbled in a stone spa large enough to accommodate at least a dozen people.

On the right side of the pool, beyond the spa, there was a long brick building with a row of four doors. I guessed that these were the poolside cabanas. Several tables surrounded by chairs and eight luxurious chaise lounges were loosely arranged along the edge of the pool. At the far end of the patio there was a high hedge of thick flowering bushes. Beyond the bushes I could see what appeared to be a maintenance shed.

To the left of the pool there was a fountain at least twenty feet in diameter. A statue of a well muscled Greek warrior stood at the center. He was naked and at a least twelve feet tall. His large penis hung flaccid between his powerful thighs. Two beautiful nude women were kneeling at his feet. The fountain was surrounded by a large garden filled with a variety of plants in full bloom.

On the near left corner of the pool there was another, much smaller brick building. The front of this building was actually a carved oak bar with a half dozen stools neatly arranged in front of it. An assortment of liquor bottles were displayed on several shelves behind the bar.

Nathan, Edward's assistant was standing next to this building. He was waiting for us.

"I'll leave you here. I have chores to finish. Nathan will explain your duties." Florence turned and abruptly disappeared through the double glass doors.

As soon as she was gone Nathan waved to us. "Bunny, Cookie, come down here. We don't have much time."

There was a wide stone stairway that led down to the patio. Kirby and I quickly joined Nathan.

"Good afternoon gentlemen. We don't have time for formalities, so I'm just going to start explaining your duties. First of all you must remember your place at all times. You are slaves. Do not ever forget that. Our guests should be addressed as Mr. Cameron, Mr. Greer and Mr. Foley. Donald Kline is also a slave. You may not address him at all. If you have any questions for him ask one of the ladies. They will answer for him. The ladies should of course always be addressed as Mistress Natasha, Mistress Melody, Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Angela. You both belong to the ladies, so most of your questions should be directed to them. I will do the same with questions regarding the two of you. If I require your services I will go to one of the ladies and ask. For example I may say, Mistress Jasmine, may I take Cookie for a little while? She will give permission."

Kirby asked, "Nathan, how should we address you?"

In private you can of course call all of us by our first names, but in front of the guests you should always address me as Mr. Nathan. Florence should be Ms. Florence.

A bell chimed one time.

"Our guests are in the reception hall. We have to hurry. Cookie, you'll be tending bar."

"I've never been a bartender."

"You were a cook in the Navy, you know how to mix a drink, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"This isn't going to be difficult. The ladies will most likely ask for margaritas. They're already mixed. You'll find them in a pitcher in one of the refrigerators under the bar. The men will probably start with beer. There's a wide selection of brands in two of the refrigerators under the bar. We've already asked the men about their beer preferences, so we should have a good supply of anything they request. There's also a bartender's book behind the bar in case someone asks you for a cocktail you that don't know how to make. Do you think you can handle that?"

Kirby nodded. "Absolutely."

Nathan smiled. "Good, your place is behind the bar. When the men come in with Martin, John, Wendell and Edward you should be standing still watching them."

"Kind of like standing at attention when an officer comes on deck."

"Yes, that's a good way to look at it. You will be quickly introduced. Do not say anything, just nod politely."

"I can do that."

"All right, go to your station."

As soon as Kirby was gone Nathan turned to me. "Bunny, when the men come in your job is to quietly fall into place behind them. Try to avoid drawing attention to yourself. Like Kirby you will also be introduced. You should also nod politely without saying anything. This evening your rule is, do not speak unless you're are spoken to. Do you understand?'

I nodded. "Yes Mr. Nathan.'"

Nathan smiled. "That is exactly the attitude you should maintain for the entire evening. Most of your directions will come from the ladies, but if one of the gentleman asks for something you should respond immediately. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

Suddenly the double glass doors at the back of the mansion opened. Edward stepped out onto the veranda and held one of the doors.

Martin Jackson and another man who I assumed was John Reynolds came through behind him. As soon as they were on the veranda they stepped aside and four middle aged men walked through the door. They were followed by Wendell Tyler and Elvira.

Once everyone was standing on the veranda, Martin Jackson said; "Gentlemen, I'm certain that you remember our pool area."

One of the men smiled. "Oh yes."

"We thought we'd start our little party with cocktails or beer out here."

Another of the men asked, "Where are the girls?"

Martin smiled. "They'll be out here shortly. Beautiful women like to make an entrance."

Everyone laughed.

John Reynolds said, "Why don't we wait for them down by the pool."

As the group walked down the steps Nathan whispered to me. "Bunny after everyone is on the patio, slip in behind Wendell, Elvira and Edward. Remember, do not draw attention to yourself."

I waited. As soon as the entire group was off the steps and walking towards the pool I quietly fell in behind them.

Once they reached the tables John Reynolds stopped and turned to the four men. "Gentlemen, tonight you are our guests. It is our intention to provide you with a memorable evening. If you decide to invest in our project it is an evening that we would be very willing to repeat several more times."

Martin nodded and said, "As always, Edward and his staff will be available to see to your every need. To further insure that you have a wonderful time Elvira who you have already met, will also be around to make certain that your every desire is being fulfilled. Finally, our hostesses have brought their slaves with them this evening and they will also be working to provide anything you might want."

One of the men chuckled. "Their slaves?"

Martin nodded. "Yes, they're one of the perks that we provide to our lovely ladies. We thought that you might appreciate that little touch."

Another of the men smirked. "Donald, you should apply for that job. Your wife already has you very well trained."

One man's face turned red while the other three men chuckled at the joke. I assumed that the embarrassed man was Donald Kline.

Tactfully smiling while he ignored the playful barb at their friend, Martin said; "The slave behind the bar is Cookie."

Every one turned. Kirby nodded.

"The girl's other slave is standing behind you. His name is Bunny."

The group now turned and looked at me. I nodded.

Suddenly John Reynold's said, "Our hostesses have arrived."

We all looked at the rear of the mansion. Kelly, Keisha and Mandy were walking down the stone steps side by side. They were wearing similar bikini bathing suits. Kelly's was pink, Keisha's was white and Mandy's was black. All three of them were stunningly beautiful. Tonya followed three steps behind them. She wasn't wearing a bikini. Instead she was dressed in a pair of black leather hot pants, a black leather brassiere, a pair of thigh high black spike heeled boots and a pair of elbow high black leather gloves. In her left hand she carried a black leather dog collar and a matching leash.

Laughing, one of the men said; "It's not hard to figure out which one is Donald's date."