All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 11'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
bunny_earsbunny_earsabout 10 years ago
Something's right but...

Everything else is wrong! I don't get it this story was totally addictive and I couldn't stop reading however everything is so bad! Writing in general, plot line, character development, realism, grammar, even spelling! This story falls through because it lacks substance and therefore does come across as believable. If you could go into the characters more the whole story would make more sense and people wouldn't complain about how stupid and shallow everyone and everything is. Despite how much I love the 'idea' of this story it's never going to be a favourite because of how horrible the writing is - it needs serious revisiting and the help of one of the site's editors! Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I would love....

If you continued their story!

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiabout 10 years ago
Another chapter or two...

..would be perfect! The first 8 chapters were absolutely perfect, but the rest seem too rushed. Please, think about another chapter or two and give it a perfect ending it deserves!

TeenagefujoshiTeenagefujoshialmost 10 years ago
I don't hate you

I thank you for providing me with amusement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

im so glad literotica is free! please dont decide to put your next story into a book that people would have to buy to read, I wouldnt be able to pay for it :/ i love the way you write !!you would have definitely impressed my english teacher lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it was good but parts of the story is missing.it looks like it has been rushed.why did damien bite her until she almost passed out? why did the lycans accept to let go easily? and how did she get the silver?

There's room for improvement

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago
*smiles*

i have only just stumbled upon your stories and have not been able to put this one down. *grins* Please, please continue Damien and Lily's story. Looking forward to starting the second series you have posted. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this

I think I've reread this story 4 times and The Pride of a Slave even more. I love both, and if you get the chance I would love to see a polished version of this longer with more detail towards the end. More about the conflict and Desmond's power over him and the families and how the dungeon scene played out. It's a wonderful read with a lot of potential. So is The Pride of a Slave, I would want to see that one continued even more because it has so many plot lines and mysteries that could be followed and it has the potential to be an amazing, full book even if you don't want to publish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please do more

This story really excited me it really worked in my imagination I enjoyed it and I really hope that you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this one!!

This series overall was so great for me. I've read it through twice and I've adored it the same each time. I do often times find myself thinking about Lily. Thinking about her potentially becoming a vampire or her growing old with Damien staying forever young. Or even them having kids or something ^//^ So much potential and it was very satisfying potential, not at all frustrating. =3 great job!! Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God damn it!!!

Beautiful story, but I have never been so fucking frustrated in my entire life. I wish Lilly was was stronger, I wish she enacted proper revenge and torture on that bitch. I wish she never went back to the pathetic prince and took a shot with a lycan. I wish she killed him actually! I wish she burned that bitches entire family to the ground as well. Though it is still unclear of who killed the princes parents? It was her but it wasnt? God damn it!!!

MsQueen713MsQueen713almost 8 years ago
Oh Noooo.....

I just found this ..It has to be one of the best i've read omg ... i love it ...please find a way to continue it .. im interested in what happened with the Lycans also and more about the back story of Daimen and Lilly as well as the future ..thank you for a wonderful read :)

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 7 years ago
Wtf

Not mad it is just that I read all of it tonight and it is the best vampire story I have ever read I even added you as one of my fav authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Critique

Along about chapter 2, I thought "this is really good". By chapter 4, "excellent "! And by 6, I wondered what your pen name is, to locate your books on Amazon! This is professional grade writing, and I'm a fan of paranormal romance! Fantastic story!

LadyIsobellaLadyIsobellaover 6 years ago
More? More?!

Damn this was absolutely amazing! So many questions still unanswered, but WOW amazing! Left to my own thoughts I still wonder who actually killed the Prince's parents? Since the Prince is a pure born vampire and she's a pure born human, maybe, just maybe she could turn full on vampire....Damn this was HOT!!! I'm off to read more of your stories! =-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You could have given the girl a little pride!!!

She actually came back? On her own? The guy couldn't come beg her? After the almost lost her life, saving him from a bond he didn't want? It's a nice story if you don't make the girl so stupid, without pride and utterly imbecilic!

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
I really enjoyed it

I really enjoyed this story and like your other series you have on Literotica I really wish you would finish or continue the stories they are some of the best I have seen here on this site. Your world building is excellent and your stories unique I loved them.

Niomi2921Niomi2921almost 4 years ago
Torn. Great lead up but..

I love your style, loved the setting and twists. Characters were great, albeit some flaws. Unanswered questions aside, I’m confused with their relationship. While I was hoping that Damien would come around.. I’ve come to conclude that Lily is very pathetic. As human and feisty as she is, I don’t understand why she keeps going back to him and giving him so many chances. Especially after all the Desmond episodes, the lying and betrayal. He didn’t even try to protect her or visit her after for god sakes. Love your writing but maybe this one isn’t for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. Wish it were a paperback novel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous