All Comments on 'Courting a Vampire Ch. 11'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I really hope

you will finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you are evil but I love the ending maybe when you have a spare minute you could just write a epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. For the gift of your writing and I'm looking forward to your next endeavor.

Grateful and respectively one of your humble readers,

~ Hellkite

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

I don't get it who died by lycans. Am lost. Hated the ended. Goodluck!

warmicw30warmicw30over 12 years ago
love it

simply love this story and the quick updates,can not wait to read more story from you!!!

BikiloveBikiloveover 12 years ago
Bittersweet

I loved the story and I could only imagine where it leaves lily, but it leaves so many things unanswered ...but great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very nice

We cannot possibly hate you. I love the ending however once you are done with your current story you ABSOLUTELY have to continue Lillys story. It is a must. You should try to get yourself self published. I absolutely love buying books and series from unknown authors about the paranormal world. My favorite books are ones that the first book in the series is for free and the rest of the series costs between $1-3 per book. Well im certainly awaiting the new story..... can't wait....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope after the next story you come back and at least do an epilogue. I love the story just need a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That's it? I read what you said about wanting to leave us with questions, but I'm kinda disappointed in that I think this could have gone a bit further. Having said that I did enjoy reading it, just I was expecting answers to all the questions or at least some of them.

somalunasomalunaover 12 years ago
Really loved it but one question...

Was it Lilly that Killed Damien's parents? And what happened to Desmond... did she get her just punishment? Ok, I know that's two questions. I really really liked reading the rest of the story, thank you for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ok....

Yes, I loved this story and am happy that Lily and Damien seemed to get it together in the end. However you seem to have left lots of things unfinished and I personally find it rather unsatisfying. Hope you one day come back to this story. It deserves more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulous story!

i really enjoyed reading this creative, fun n furious story, thank you very much. perhaps an epilogue resolving the murder issue etc one day? :)

this story already is unique and your writing definitely worthy to be published (edited of course). twilight i found to be unreadable, quite poor writing.

i look forward to more from you!!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 12 years ago

hmm well iam confused alot of unanswered questions here plz make more

monicar3monicar3over 12 years ago
Question........

1st - I enjoyed the story. Who murder the princes parents? What happened to her uncle? Hope you write a chapter 12 to answer all the questions. :)

2nd - Will you write a story with the 3 wolves? Loved them!!

***Happy writing!!***

Thanks

Monica :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bittersweet!

Like so many others, my curiosity has been left unsatiated. Who killed Damien's parents and how did they die?! Aside from that singular gripe, I loved your entire story and therefore, am highly anticipating your next story. Thank you for choosing to post this new story on Literotica though I would gladly pay for a novel written by you. However, your insights and views as to why you are not chasing down a publisher is so on the mark. Over saturation...I love the non-human & sci-fi/fantasy genre and always have, but I am truly sick of seeing all those books everywhere I go.

Thank god you put such a good spin on yours!

Best of luck and wishing you tons of creativity as you continue to write your next piece of art!

K. Veracious

HonourHonourover 12 years ago
Just one rant

I really enjoyed this story the chapter length and frequency suited me perfectly. Added to that it was on the whole a well written and engaging story.

OK here comes the auld wifies rant.

Shutter - definition something that can be fastened over a window for security, to keep out drafts and in the case of vampires to add darkness. It can also refer to the moving part over the lens of a camera, from that definition can come a use refering to a person closing of emotion or expression from thier face to make it difficult for someone else to read what they were thinking.

The act of a quick tremble passing through the body either through cold, fright or revulsion is SHUDDER.

I only mention this because your writting is of a publishing quality ie. the story would stand on its own as a good read without the sex scenes.

Please keep writting :) of course you know they will nag you till you write more about Damien and Lily.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 12 years ago
Publish

I'll buy - loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhh!!!

How could you do that to us! You just leave it hanging with so many questions unanswered. If you hadnt ended it like that your stories would be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waiting for the next chapter!!!

another please!!!:) great work!!!keep it up!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story ended too soon.

I liked this story to the end, but unanswered questions like who killed Damien's parents, and if it actually was Lilly (Damien didn't see it), who put her up to it and why, bother me. And what happened to the Lycans? They were a fun addition and I would have liked to read more about them. Leaving some things to the immagination is tricky since you can never be sure what readers will care about. I enjoyed this story, it was a very impressive first story and thank you for finishing it.

If you do pursue getting published, and with your creativity I hope so, you might want to leave unanswered questions to a minimum. Look at a popular published author like Maggie Steifvater with her werewolves of Mercy Falls young adult series and her last book, Forever, left some things unanswered. Her book reviews on Amazon show review after review disappointed about the lack of answers/clarity in the ending. Just something to consider for your next story.

Yves

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
great job...

Yes, I wish it was longer, but all good things must come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderfull

i enjoyed this storie from begining to end i couldent take my eyes of the screen i hope to read more about what is to happen i cant wait to see what your vivid imagination comes up with next !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic story! I actually loved the ending, even though there was some unanswered questions - You could have worked the answers into it when she was in hospital, like her dad filling her in etc. But over all i just loved it and cant wait to read your next story!

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
great open ending

you left so many questions to be answered, the powder, the lycans , and why the vampires, so full of animosity earlier are mow greeting them hale and hardy , it begs for a sequel

kdach1kdach1over 12 years ago
Keep Going

Keep going with Lilly's story please after the new one because I'm hooked. I stop reading vampire stuff because of twilight, but you and some of the other writers on this site take different looks on every genre I can enjoy stories like again.

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Great Ending!

I like this ending. However...as a VampWriter myself, I don't think that you can saturate the market if you have ORIGINAL ideas. I know that sounds ridiculous when we're talking about the undead, but you've just given us something very original, haven't you? Never keep from writing something just because you think no one else would like it. Write for yourself, and if publishers reject you, then oh well.

Lil_DebLil_Debover 12 years ago
More, more, more...I want more

That is all I can say!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Just What You Said

this was about courting a Vamp not the life to be had after the courting. You gave us just what you said you would and I like the idea that what happens next is up to me at least for now. Should you chose to later come back and revisit the now mated pair great. As for your new story, I'll keep an eye out for it!

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait.

I agree with many of the other comments. I cannot wait to read your next posting. I also am sad to see this tale end. I would love to read more about these characters in the near future. You are a great writer and don't let the amount of vampire literature out there deter you. Much of it doesn't even begin to compare to the world and characters you have created here.

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
excellent story

please revisit when your finished with your next story. I would like to see what becomes of Lily and her prince...please write a sequel your fans will love you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story and the way it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please please please

Please continue I really want to know what happens !!! It was amazing but I want more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved this story. Can not wait until your next storyline comes available!!

rg27612rg27612over 12 years ago
Huzzah!

Three cheers for a GREAT story!

Yes...the ending chapter was terribly short, but well done.

I kind of like being kept on the edge and leaving some blanks to be filled in by the reader.

I wish I could give this one 10 stars!

Looking forward to your next endeavor.

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingover 12 years ago
publishing

I really enjoyed this short story, and I hope that you continue writing. Have you considered self publishing with someone like amazon who will publish for free and you get a percentage of the profits (but they set the price)

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Sorry to see it end

but understand your reasons for stopping here. You created a unique heroine and a story very different from the usual vampire stuff. And those lycans--they are definitely worth revisiting! Hope you will consider writing more about all of them.

Meanwhile, check out excessica.com for another place to peddle your work. You're a really good writer and deserve to be paid for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

You are so right about "Twilight", the level of writing that take place in your story is supreb and rare. Twilight was a fluke and you should consider publishing at Lulu.com, Amazon and Smashbox. Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I loved Courting a Vampire and when you have finished the other story would love to see how it all turns out and to find out who gave her the envelope with the silver in it. I would also like to find out who actually killed Damien's parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved!

I loved this story and while I can understand your reasons for ending it where you did I truly hope you expand upon it at some point. I'd love to have more closure with who gave her the silver, what their lives were like before his parent's deaths, who really murdered his parents, her brother and other suitors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story....

but you left too many loose ends and unasnswered questions.

If you choose to continue this series then you should try to fill in some blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I also loved this story but unlike a lot of the others I cannot understand why you left it with so many unanswered questions. I can understand the smaller stories b/c they can be spin-off stories but you didn't even bring the 2 main characters to a story completion. Maybe it's just me but I like to read a story or even watch a movie where there is some sort of ending. This was not an ending...not even remotely an ending. It's a shame b/c I really liked the story and loved how you built each character. The only character that has completion in this story is Desmond b/c she is dead. {sigh}

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious

An absolute lovely story and I completely enjoyed the way you chose to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aww :c but still WOW! XDD

please write more!

:c :c im really curious about what will happen so please write more about their stories...

what will happen to the lycans..and what will happen to lily and Damien...???sooo many questions :\ i need an answer please!!!

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

finally read the entire story today and it was wonderful. i cannot wait to see what else u have even though i was expecting before the end i still enjoyed it.

dliterdliterover 12 years ago
End of Lily

I have enjoyed the story very much, until the last chapter. This one left too many unfinished tangents and I hope you really rewrite it with the loose ends wrapped up or write another chapter that does the job. Again, I have really like the story until the last chapter. I think you have done a great job with it until then.

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Thanks

As you have said, this story is finished for now. I am looking forward to your next story. I do really hope that you continue with this story later. So thanks and please keep writing and churning out these fantastic stories.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Incredible story!

Unique concept, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Loved this story, and can't wait to read your next one. I would love to hear more of Lilly's story, I am sure a pure born vamp could change her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lycans?!?!?

Great story, but what happened to the lycans?

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 12 years ago
Please continue!!!

I'm hooked!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago
Amazing

I have fallen in love with this story and if you ever write more to it I will surely come back to it. I look forward to reading your other stories as you post them. You have a great writing style and enjoy your unique take on things. I do have to say though having read those twilight books, by far you blow them out of the water. I read a lot of books and your story stands out as one of the best I have ever read. Again I look forward to your other work. Keep writing its something you do well.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I want a proper ending too.

Why did she heal so well? Have they bonded? Will he publicly accept her? Who gave her the powder? Did war break out?

Leaving a little bit to the imagination is fine but this just seems unfinished; like you couldn't think of a conclusion so you left it up to us.

I hope you do finish it properly and I look forward to your next story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
And...

who killed Damien's parents? I'm almost positive it wasn't Lilly. Come back and give us some closure.

StormHeraldStormHeraldover 12 years agoAuthor
Update.

Im not sure how many of you check the comment section but in case you do I have a bit of an update for you. The new story is called Pride of a Slave, its submitted so now im waiting on acceptance by Literotica, the first chapter is huge, and should satisfy everyone until the second goes through my new awsome editor and literotica approves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I would just like to suggest that if you do publish any stories, that you don't leave so many questions unanswered, I would be pissed if I paid for a story that was left unfinished.

faq52faq52about 12 years ago
messy.

what happened? it reads as though you left a couple of chapters out between 10 and 11. and there is a huge difference between leaving an interesting open end and just not finishing. serious disappointment. as is this is not a complete story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yes yes

more about lilly puuhlesss ;)

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago
This story deserves more...

I didn't invest the time reading this story just to imagine my own ending. It's your story, your idea, and your thoughts that interest me. I could have never conceived this story and, therefore, cannot end it giving it the justice it deserves. Please, when your are finished with the other (which I love, by the way), come back to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the lack of an ending is such a cop out its a great story and you finished it in the middle follow through and write a full story complete with an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hate to agree

I hate to agree with everyone else. The cut off ending didn't just leave us all wanting more but also left way too many unanswered questions. I am in love with you current story you are working on and really hope you do consider coming back and fleshing this one out more. the end is not only a good time to establish their future but also to explain what really happened in the past.

ladyserenityladyserenityabout 12 years ago
Wow......so well written

But i do agree some of the others......there was room for more .....you could have developed the relationships with the lycans.....but i loved the ending.....many questions but it was refreshing to have the chance to dream and picture their lives....also leaving you with a chance and personaly, i hope a wish to create the next saga.......who knows - the next generation?????? great reading and i look forward to all your next works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Come back and do this right!

This is such good story! The ending is a little rushed and it would be nice to see more of a fight in Lilly. Like really she goes and crawls back to him? After all he put her through? All that plotting with Desmond haha I know its just a story but I think you should of given Lilly the ending and closure she needed. Made her give him a hard time or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ending Sucks!

I don't think I need to say more but this was a horrible way to end what started out as a halfway decent story. I could deal with the loss of focus and the predictability to enjoy the story but to end it this way because you want your readers to 'imagine' what her life was like ... a load of bullcrap.

MissdashiellaMissdashiellaabout 12 years ago
It's too rushed !

Here asome advice for you from an reader since your leaving it all up to us!

You had so much potential to continue this story with more twist and turns , I mean really the lycans got taking out too easily & even if desmond had power over damien what about the whole F*** council & her relatives that supported her , why would everyone listen to her, No it was to rushed and didn't add up. What about the war that sure to be coming between lycans & vamps, that they were so afriad of, They went to length to avoid. Who gave her the silver ! since touching it would have hurt or killed both lycans & vamps. I think You had writer block and instead of trying to finish what you started U half ass it ! And turn tail and ran away. The only reason I read it because I enjoyed your other series but No I don't think I want to continue reading that one if this is how you finish your work, It can be expected to happen the same way in The Pride of a slave. Hmp ..... Wonder how your going to ruin that. :(

EdwarusEdwarusabout 12 years ago
Continue

Great story loved it

kikaluvkikaluvabout 12 years ago
:)

Had to read it all at once... and I know I'll reread it too. Its just so good! Thanks so much for posting! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing :P

Truly an amazing plot line, though i would love to know what happens next with the lovers !

ReadandEnjoyReadandEnjoyabout 12 years ago
Well...

That was disappointing. Sorry to say it, but it was a big lead up with nowhere to go. There's a difference between letting a reader finish a story in their head and leaving gaping plot issues hanging. What about the poisoning? If she didn't do it, then who did? And, everything is hunky dory now even though everyone still thinks she killed this guy's parents?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

I dont think it needs an ending :) im sitting here smiling, couldnt have asked for a better way for it to finish ^^ thank you so much! you are an amazing writer and this story is incredible :) x

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatabout 12 years ago
loved it!

i absolutely loved this story! now pleeeaaaase finish The Pride of a Slave! ):

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Finish This Story PLEASE!!!!!!!

I read the whole story in less then two hours. I waited until I finished to leave a comment. You really need to finish Lily's story. That was a great cliffhanger. Thank You for a great read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please add more...

an epilogue or something! You've created us - junkies hooked on your stories, now finish feeding our addiction. Lol! Seriously though, there are so many things that aren't cleared up yet. I still don't quite get how/why his parents were killed, etc.; and yes, we can come up with our own endings, but with that thinking, we could just as well just imagine some whole story, and that's great, but we want your version of the story. Anyway, great creativity with this story!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
WOnderful

ans entertaining at the same time, thank you :>)

crlockecrlockealmost 12 years ago
WOW!!

I was having a rough day. I did a lot of PT today and never believe the dr.s It HURT, but then I stumbled across this story and read the entire thing in one afternoon! I was totally enthralled by your characters. Thank you so much for taking my mind off of my useless legs and making me laugh. My husband heard me laughing and ran into the office to see what was going on. His face was priceless! I was enjoying the story so much I almost fell out of my chair when I was chanting "You go girl!" Your story did more for my spirits than anything in a very long time. You had perfect timing. I look forward to your next posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

So basically I stayed up until 2 am just to finish reading this story! I am beyond in love with it! Please continue it further :)

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
WHY!

Why would we love the new one when NONE of your stories have a proper end? To say you want us to dream of how Lillies life ends is a cop out! I am still waiting for you to finish The Pride of a Slave which you left hanging since Feb! So not sure if I want to start an other one only to be let down by no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
epilogue please

Loved your story. I know you said you wanted us to dream about Lily's life but I much prefer for authors to write conclusive endings. I love reading epilogues of stories where it shows the couple finally achieving happiness or starting a family and what not. That being said it would be great if you added an epilogue or continued the story. =) Cant wait to read your next story just hope that has a more conclusive ending.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutalmost 12 years ago
Go Easy

Give the author a break, there is a great probability that this story could get an continuation and that The Pride of a Slave will be continued. There are some stories on here that have taken some years to complete, and some that have taken years and still haven't been completed. I'm still waiting for Matthew and Camille to be finished and that's taken the author 6 years to get it to where it is now, and it's still not complete. I think we all have to remember that a lot of the authors on Literotica are doing their writing as a hobby and in their spare time, so give them a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
At best,

I think Lilly would have ended up just being Damien's mistress. At the end of the day, she's still human and probably wouldn't be able to handle the stresses of filling in the role of royalty. And honestly, I think she would be happier that way. It gives her freedom to pursue her life goals before this whole adventure happened. I absolutely loved the ending. I have an imagination so I don't mind conjuring up what happens to characters afterwards. Thanks for the fun filled read! It's been the first series that has so fiercely drawn me in on literotica in over 4 years :0)

TheSecretTheSecretalmost 12 years ago
I loved the ending.

It was happy, it was enough for me, and it was sweet. Who cares about the rest? In my mind, it'll all work itself out, and being lifted on that giant cloud-burst of love and happiness... and then left there, is all I need when I have to go back to my every day life.

mnkbmnkbalmost 12 years ago

You have a really interesting plot line in this story and although there are typos and a few grammar problems here and there, you write well, you definitely have talent. A good proofreader should be able to polish those quirks. I like the twists you give to vampire culture and characteristics, not the same 'ol story ;) . This site has many authors that don't have much talent as writers and many times not even a lot of imagination (same plots, even the names keep coming back!). You are NOT one of them. That said, I have to disagree with your approach at letting this story unfinished at this point. I can understand the appeal of letting an opening to what the future might bring (think Scarlet O'Hara at the end of Gone with the Wind) but this particular story has not reached a level of completion deep enough to be left to stand on its own. Your characters are captivating however they undoubtedly need a lot more development. Many subjects were touched but not developed, what is the real story of the murders, what is going on with the Lycans, what happened to them, how did Desmond come to be in such a strong position, how come Lilly killed her and nothing happened, what happened to Lilly's mom... etc, etc, etc. Too many loose ends. That goes way beyond leaving an open future for the reader to fill in. It's just too much. All in all though, keep writing, you have a lot of potential. Good luck.

mizfit_n_ksmizfit_n_ksalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

I agree great story, however, I am one of those who wants a conclusive ending. I would like to know what happened to Lilly? I think that's why I prefer to read then to write. So I don't have to guess how the end is going to happen.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
loved it

I loved the story and the characters.

I would have liked a more conclusive ending, maybe Damiens explanation of what really happened with the psyco bitch. I really hope you are going to continue with Lilly and Damien, there is such potential for a great sequel :)

AmatenAmatenover 11 years ago

You have a lot going for you, as you could keep me coming for more. But I find that i couldn't really connect with any of the character in this story, and lack of information was a downer. Yes, it is nice to use are imagination on there happy ever after future, but not on the question and prombles that they were facing in their courtship. But yes your a good writer and I believe you will grow to be a great author ! Xd

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unanswered Questions

You left unanswered questions, which is why I do not like the ending.

1. Who killed the old queen and king?

2. Who started the rumor that Lily did?

3. Was her Lily's uncle (the one who killed her mother) involved?

4. What ramifications did that have in the kingdom?

5. Was Desmond's family involved in the original murder?

6. How did Desmond bite the prince without him biting back.

etc. etc... To make this a great story, those and qustions along that vein needed to be answered. Also, a end to the courting ritual would be nice; b/c the other two girls were mentioned then forgotten. But overall, this as a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't stop writing!

This mini series is absolutely addictive! You're writing is very well done and you write very tastefully! I do agree that a reader should be able to imagine the future, but there are just too many unanswered questions, and truthfully I'm being selfish: I want more! I need to hear more about Lilly and Damien. Make the damn kid just tell her that he loves her back lol! But please, your writing is too great and this story still has so much potential for you to stop! Please please continue!

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Generally good and enjoyable ....but

As stated way too many questions left unanswered? Why on earth would she go back to see Damien after all the lies and betrayal ?? She nearly died whilst he allowed it and yet he shows no guilt ?? Just doesn't ring true and surely the Lycans would now be at war with them after the alphas sons were beaten ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

this was a cool story and i liked it even though i hoped it was a bit longer i really did enjoy reading it..............................i love TWILIGHT by the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a dumb ending. Let me get this right after he stood by and watched his girlfriend shred her to pieces he couldn't even have a get well greeting card sent to her???? No how are you?How are you feeling. I'm so sorry. Instead she inflicts herself on him again without an invitation god she sounds desperate, but he who supposably " can't exist without her couldn't even check in on her. No he just fucks her like nothing ever happened. That is not how you treat someone you love, both times she ended in the hospital because of him, but he could care less and is sleeping like a baby. God she is pathetic! Plus how can she trust hum when he was fake the whole time...I really hate you, but I will act like I'm in love.????? She needs to get some self-esteem quickly....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is unbelievable...disgustingly so.

Damn! Just like that?! If Lilly's in any way related to me, I'd kill her for her to stop degrading herself. I hate all the characters; no substance whatsoever.

the_pleasure_in_methe_pleasure_in_mealmost 11 years ago
=) I absolutely loved it!

I completely agree with you, i love it when the author just end a story with an unspoken "and they lived happily ever after...or did they" I love to think about what would be the possible future of Lily and Damien. I loved it, not just this chapter I really loved this story.

pinky212pinky212almost 11 years ago
Wow

Ok it was a decent story. I didn't particularly love the ending. I didn't understand why the parents killed his parents or how she was involved besides relation. Why she never became a vampire after he bit her several times. 3.5/5 rating due to me not knowing much. I can say you are on your way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!!!!

If possible please return to this story. You are such a fabulous storyteller, no one can end an give it an epilogue or further the story more than you. Hope to see more of you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!!!!

I love this story and i hope that you can continue writing a story and have the characters in it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love your writing so much

i love all your stories and the writing is brilliant. thank you for sharing them all with us, i enjoyed them.

SweetandspiceySweetandspiceyover 10 years ago
Brilliant

I stayed up all night reading love it and wish to see more about lily in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this

I loved this story it was totally awesome, personal I think some people don't get why Damien didn't contact Lilly when she was in hospital but I get it, it was kinda like I love you so I'm going to let you go cause I think that's what's best for you even if it hurt me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

Please continue the story! So many questions! Do the three brothers find mates? who killed the parents...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

I absolutely love this story bt too many questions... how did she kill his parents, wat hapnd to those lycans, who gave her the silver and many more so please try writin atleast another chapter or two to clear all these confusions other dan a wonderful story :)

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I should have known anything of your would be wonderful. I was so involved in The Pride of a Slave. I didnt even think about reading this story. I over looked it several times. I'm so happy I read it. I honestly was dreaming about it last night and finished this morning. I wish there was more but it I understand why you left it off. Please please finsih The pride of a slave.. mmmm its amazing! Thank you for sharing with us!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous