All Comments on 'Courting Disaster'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re not good enough to write this sort of story. Very few people are, and you’re not even close. All the POV flipping was stupid. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
was

was good until the threesome femdom bullshit

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Tom's not much of an attorney. Anyone who'd passed the bar, even if they had to cheat or take it seventeen times to do so, would've jumped on the sexual harassment and hostile work environment aspect of this issue as soon as he realized it was Willie. You know, the subordinate employee of his wife's real estate firm. Moreover, the threat for wrongful termination is not the only threat he poses. By beating his ass, Tom made it potentially much worse, especially considering he's an officer of the court. The lawsuit that's waiting to teed-up on the launcher will have a lot of zeros after a prime number. That Tom never considered the liability aspect makes his stringent, either/or stance dubious. Tom's got a helluva righteous position, but the circumstances of his wife being Willie's boss, along with his violent reaction, largely undermines his.

.

That character flaw notwithstanding, this story turned out the be excellent. Great plot and so well-written... as usual. 5/5!!!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Died on the vine on page 3 because you can't seem to finish a fucking story without it turning into a group sex outing. Not to mention the protagonist went from a granite hard belief system that brooked no cheating into a "fuck it, let's have a polygamist relationship" so fast it nearly broke my neck.

One star and you truly need to work on how your characters just flip flop on beliefs if you ever want a good review. That type of shit is what makes people hate RAACs, multiple pages of evil things being done and the out of the blue everything is forgiven as they all ride away on rainbow colored unicorns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a waste of time; procrastination of bs all around

ArdieffArdieffalmost 2 years ago

Unconventional but fun happy ending ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This went in a spectacularly stupid direction.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

What a crazy group of people!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As shitty a writer as always.. never improves!! Gone into the gutter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shame! It started off so well. Then the perversion started and spoiled what had been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful. It's time to hang it up. Maybe take up painting.

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 2 years ago

Gave up on page 3 where it went off the rails!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Pretty good first half of the story when you did one of your typical brain farts and your story plunges into the abyss. The man you portrayed Tom to be in the first part wouldn't have a three way with his wife's friend much less live and have kids with her. He would have divorced Molly and moved on with his life and I seriously doubt it would have been with Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Really?

Never like love triangle or submisive story. The story begin well, a bit different that stories of the same kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the hell was that?

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

This is just lazy continuity.

-Willie's wife was out of town for a week, and his kids were with her mother. His house would be empty,

-"I can't go home in the middle of the day. Brenda would know something's off."

So she was about to go on a date so he wrote up divorce papers, then had sex with Molly. You made him a massive hypocrite.

Stopped reading at that point,no point wasting my time reading what suddenly turned into garbage.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

That got silly in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you're going to shoot someone aim center mass, double tap, problem solved. What the fuck is this shoot'em in the knee bullshit?? It amazes me how fast you can take a decent story and totally fuck it up.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

Good start then it went downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Christ that was so bad I don’t know where to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well this was a story of two halves. The first half was the standard "cheating wife goes on a date without the husbands permission story" then the second half is a lesbian fuck fest with the husband being dominated and humiliated by the Lesbians. Next time split the "story" into two sections and put the second section into the BDSM lesbian Domination category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start but went awry. It got worse and worse. The first page could have been the story and 4 to 5 stars.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Look it was good for a while and then the story just lost it and became stupid and in the end really stupid. It just went right off the rails and in the end crashed.

I scored the tale 3/5, but even that may be too high.

You can write good stories, l’ve read them and scored them 5/5. But this one was quite subpar for you.

I look forward to your next story, good luck!!!

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

interesting twist on the "Honey we Have to Talk" trope. Thank you for writing and to the hatters, well write your own stories if you know how it should be done

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story until Jane takes over. Tom's behavior change was not believable, and Jane's behavior change was slightly more believable, but still not believable. Sorry, this last part failed to fit with the first part. 4 stars

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

I don't get how the marriage to Holly survived. She refused to let go of her stud, and continued with the disrespect, the lust and the lies. Keeping her around as the legal wife doesn't resonate. I could see Jane as the new legal wife and Molly at the live-in slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old, same old. Just another worn out demander dud with different people. You're never going to hit the target if you continue to shoot blanks.

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. POV changes were a bit confusing at first, but ultimately worked. The best part of this kind of story is how bonkers it drives the anon incels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well … that one really took a left turn. First 3 pages - good. Then it just jumped iff the cliff. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As Jensonslover said after Pg 3 outta here. It doesn’t even attempt to be true to the MC at the beginning.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

No, not for me. These seemed like sensible people at first, with Molly risking her marriage and Tom staying strong, I felt sympathy for them and was with them while they worked out her "mad". Then it all went to pot, unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One commenter said he got to page 3, I didn't get that far. This rambled all over the place and the constant change of POV completely ruined what little flow there was to the story. I would suggest this (author) first make an outline of his next story before writing it. Put things in order. When you have the story plotted out, write it in either first person or third person but keep the same POV all the way through. Bouncing back and forth is never good. You're constantly destroying the flow and making it hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tom seemed to change in a way that was impossible given the first few pages. It seemed you wanted to tell two stories in one. A strong guy, then a submissive guy. A cheating wife, then one who wanted her marriage. In my opinion, one believable story line would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I had a small.9mm pistol," -- tech note authors, no need for the '.' before the numeral 9 as this would indicate the caliber was only nine tenths of a millimeter in diameter. Very small. Decimal usage is unnecessary for calibers that are in millimeters such as 9mm or 10mm. They are used for fractional millimeters converted from decimal inches, such as 5.56mm = 0.22 inches or 7.62mm = 0.30 inches, as the decimal is not leading the numbers and these calibers are basically metric conversions from decimal inches. U.S. product standards used to be decimal inches to denote caliber size, for most applications. European standards used the metric. NATO requirements forced a standardized format which converted our inches to metric. Hence the. 223 M-16 round became the 5.56mm. This is just a fast and filthy tutorial, please excuse the multitude of extraneous contraindications that exists in this area of modern technology.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really need to work on having the characters in your stories stay true to their beliefs. This is not the first story where one of your MC have a total change in their beliefs and values. It's not a slight change it's a 180° change. Certainly takes away from the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Tom, you have to take some things on faith."

When people prove themselves to be untrustworthy then you never take anything they say or do on faith. Reestablishing trust is like reestablishing ones virginity.

Started off interesting enough and then diverted into a voyage to the limitless bottom of inane.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Decent story. Not sure if I agree with how the story went. I wonder what would have happened if Tom divorced Molly and married Jane. Legio_Patria_Nostra's comments about the lawsuits are absolutely correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with the page 3 flip. Should have stopped and see if Molly would have had sex with Willie if her husband served papers. Also the wife taking him back was messed up as well. One thing about your stories you just never know how it will end up. 5* for first half.. 1* for second half. Overall a 3*.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

Story became to unrealistic. Character development of MC, he was already getting divorce papers ready. Adamant regarding sharing wife, infidelity and anything outside of marriage vows. Then a sudden turnaround, he's in a relationship with wife and wife's BF. Doesn't add up to MC personality in 1st 2/3 of the story. Only 3* due to MC inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was interesting read...until page 3. Then i just skimmed the rest.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

I wanted to like it, but couldn't. Characterizations were written on a magic slate—for you youngsters, gray tablets you write on with a stylus, the lift the top sheet and everything you wrote or drew disappears. Plot not so hot (polyamory got old back when Heinlein overdid it), at least for me. Otherwise well written, so four stars. Don't stop writing, please.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 2 years ago

There was the basis of a good story here. The POV swapping really ruined the flow; I felt like just as the flow was getting good from one POV you switched to another POV and that just breaks the story too much.

Then, Tom just does a 180 on his beliefs because a woman gave him a handjob in the shower while he was recovering. Blah blah, he was attracted to Jane and Jane to him. By this logic, Molly was well within her rights to have a go at Willie.

The ending turned rather sophomoric - the penultimate threesome just didn't seem organic to the story, but rather forced in there to give the readers something to wank to, but it was too weird to actually want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out pretty good….but devolved into a hot mess with Jane. Molly was a slut…Tom gave her TOO MANY chances to break it off with Willie….the slut just HAD to play.

.

No sympathetic characters in the end. A borderline 4 **** effort sank to a 2 ** with the whole Jane nonsense.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

First part with the cheating was good and the second part started good with a threesome (yes, I'm male and this would be one of my fantasies).

But it went off the rail with the domination. This doesn't fit with the beginning of the story. I would have preferred a equal relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF was this crap? Please stop. He was going to devorice her and it should have ended there, but no we had to take a side trip though deep dodo.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Why do these women always think that the answer to a dull sex life is THEM playing around? Why do they never say, "Honey, our sex life has gotten a little dull, why don't you go on a date with Jane, that divorcee down the street," or at least suggest that they BOTH go out with others?

\

"Tom......I don't want to talk about it." - He hasn't even asked about "it" yet!

\

"She's not planning to have sex with him tonight." - Why wold she? It's Wednesday, the date isn't until Friday!

\

"Maybe we don't do a lot of new stuff," - Why not? Have YOU ever suggested anything new? What has been your response when he's suggested something new? Interest, or disgust?

\

"Two guys in college. Neither of them was anywhere near what Tom and I had right off the bat." - So, she's had two other guys, neither close to what she has with Tom. What makes her think that Willie will be better, enough better to be worth risking her marriage?

\

"I'm sort of on probation with Jenny." - It doesn't occur to Molly that this isn't Willie's first rodeo, that he's obviously a pussy hound?

\

"He knew nothing about your lunches until I mentioned them." -She DIDN'T mention lunches.

\

"No. No matter what, I'm telling his wife. He's a low life." "He's not." - He's not? He's "sort of on probation" with his wife, we can only wonder why!

\

"It's only happened to me once before. With you." - I'm sure THAT helps, that she has feelings for Willie similar to what she has for her husband.

\

"If we only danced" - IF they only danced?

\

"Having him around work would lend a nice creative tension to the place." - A "nice creative tension?" She's delusional.

\

"I started to consider how to get Tom to let Willie keep his job." - Tom should say that she either fires Willie or he tells Willie's wife.

\

"I slept on the couch again." - He slept in the guest room before.

\

"And he could cause some problems." - She could give him a month or two to find a new job, meanwhile, she cold stay away from the office as much as possible.

\

"How dare he give me an ultimatum." - Oh, like you telling him you were going on a date?

\

"Maybe they're better off without him. Because he'll do it again, won't he?" - This wasn't his first time. "Probation," remember?

\

"maybe we can look harder at what would make us happy." - Why can't they look within them selves?

\

"You didn't have to make me choose. You want to own me." - Yes, he doesn't own her, that's why he had to make her choose. If he DID own her, then he cold choose for her.

\

"That's fine. I have to go try to save my marriage." - So what's she doing at Willie's leering at him?

\

"I wondered if they'd go for a threesome." - If she's willing to have a threesome, why not invite Jane to join her and Tom?

\

"Whoa, girl. Not right now." - "Not right now," but later?

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Polished up an old plot line then went into new territory. While the story line left me around the middle I still appreciate how skilled the author is. Well put together.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Top of page three and see it has gone off the cliff.

You do know that if someone gets shot, someone is going to jail?

Willie would not have been released after barging into an office yelling he was going to assault Tom and then gets shot in self defense.

Tom might have even been taken into custody at first.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - I gave up on the first page.

The story was just too stupid to bother reading it.

I think this writer should quit writing and go sell real estate or used cars.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

Not sure what to make of this. It was a decent read but I really didn't expect it to devolve into a 3-way fuck fest like it did. I think the epilogue portion felt rushed, but it had to end eventually. Thanks for sharing.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

What a clusterfuck. A couple of 8 year old brains trapped in 40something bodies.

You pushed me...did not...did too...did not...did too...did not...did too...did not...did too...

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

It took my wife and I a second reading of this truly imaginative story to finally agree. It's fucking brilliant! Molly started out a stupid middle-aged lady looking for last. Tom acted the part of hurt hubby. It took Jane, the true horn dog of the three to set things straight. This story is a fucked up mess, but a very, very hot fucked up mess. 5*, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, this was not a good one. Also stopped at pg 3. This story became rdiculous shit.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Will have

To stop reading garbage from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
off the reservation

What was that??? what is this bullshit. Tom was doing fine till suddenly he submits to other people deciding his sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This looked promising, tagged by a Chuck Berry quote. And "courting disaster," very clever. But, as other comments have already pointed out, things went off track on page 3. Demander has a weakness for polyamory, and while I have remarked previously that I find it tiresome, thought it was just me. Apparently not, since the perceptive mordbrand makes the same point below. Legio_Patria_Nostra pointed out valid legal issues, yet still gave this a 5. But given the character inconsistencies both identified, I'm marking this down to a 3, despite the fact that demander is an important active writer on this site.

QuickMagazine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a story but whether it's a man or a woman his wife is still a cheater. And I don't see how he goes from being mad about Willie to okay with a woman. That attitude just doesn't wash. It's a black and white thing. No grey. That's his attitude during most of the story. Not good. Too long for no good reason. Turned lousy at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have read the critical comments but--having spent a good portion of my younger life in just such a situation--I can't agree. Our experience did not mirror the plot of this story but the power dynamics of both the psychological and sexual aspects did because of the emotional ties between us. So, been there, done that--and it was a truly incredible life-changing experience for all of us.

Those making such critical comments have never had deep or conflicting feelings about two people (women) at the same time, nor had them all be quite comfortable with the bi-sexual interplay of a long-term menage. The reality is that many (if not most) men (and women) would eventually be able (over time) to reconcile their initial reluctance at such a "sharing" proposition with the lure of having a continuous draw of loving sexual heat exert its powerful attraction upon them all. And it would not simply have been the men's "small head" doing all the thinking.

Kudos. A big 5 stars. More please.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

What happened to Willie?

Well this was weird. Entertaining enough for a standard 3*.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

HOT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

64 comments and only one person thought the story was five stars and that was the mentally retarded LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA . Every story you've ever given a rating to has been five stars. If you give every story 5 Stars than enough stories actually worth five stars

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

NOT A MARRIAGE WORTH SAVING. Nice try but this is just pathetically silly and convoluted. “ COURTING DISASTER “? more like writing it is a disaster.

.

1) If he's filing for divorce and why is Tom going back to having sex with Molly again?

.

2) If Willie's wife and family are out of town for the week Then how would his wife know if something was wrong if you came back from work early one day

.

The author starts off with Martian Slut Ray story which he tries to change into allowing threesome / swinging. Even if one is stupid enough to accept this as a valid premise the problem is that the real issue on the marriage and Molly's cheating is not ever dealt with.

.

There are so many things ridiculously wrong with the story that it is hard to lost them all. The worst of them is having the wife and Jane both stripping naked to get Tom into the shower. That's just ridiculous and contrived.

.

But almost as bad as the fact that the primary issue is never dealt with. Having Jane super horny so she HAS to fuck TOM does not solve anything and does not deal with the main issue which is THIS”. Molly has developed a sense of marriage after the kids which is totally and completely different from what Tom wants or thought was going to happen.

.

On one level it does not make Molly a bad person. This happens sometimes in marriages especially after the kids leave . But since Tom does not agree with that idea her changed morality means the marriage is dead and has no place to go. Consider that at one point in the middle of the story Molly said this “The idea that I could never have Willie and Tom at the same time was difficult for me to accept. It seemed so....obvious to me that fucking Willie for a while wouldn't lessen my love for Tom.”

.

Again without being judgmental.... if that's how Molly sees it …. Thats not a “ bad “ thing per se. But this really comes across as a pathetic rationalization. She simply wants to fuck willie and keep Tom. Indeed she is not spending any actual time thinking about this. Molly wants what she wants and because of that any excuse that Molly can come up with so it lets her fuck willie is perfectly acceptable.

.

Only when she considers the idea of Tom fuckig someone else does she see any problem.

.

Molly is a mentally unstable deranged and emotionally stunted woman that Tom cannot possibly stay married to. If your wife or a husband can only figure out that cheating is wrong if they have to consider how they would feel if their spouse cheated on them…. it's not a marriage worth saving

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Any more excuses to write a needless sex scene that rewrites the personalities of the characters? I couldn't appreciate any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was a great read until the sub/dom crap. Went from 5 stars to 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Degenerated into a fantasy comedy fuckfest. Thought the story started ok but went off the rails with Jane. Not sure the point except erotic coupling rant of sorts.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Started off as a great story and then it just wasn’t. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The last half was not my cup of tea.

One hopefully constructive bit of feedback: At the beginning Molly seemed tentative, hesitant, insecure, indecisive, even somewhat passive. But by the middle, she was calm, decisive, and in control with respect to her action, goals, and wishes. And, inexplicably, she had given up both Willie and (in many ways) her marriage to Tom. None of that made a lot of sense to me. But maybe that’s just me.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I love LPN, he's good for morale....But. The assault was in his own house. Maybe throwing him over the car was a bit too much. (Felt good, though.) The employee harassment lawsuit was mentioned. But I don't believe Willie was that type of guy. And, he was liable for invading the office. So, in the end, not lawsuit material. Except now, I guess, everything is lawsuit material. D

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

2 wrongs don't make a right and he is such a hypocrite. Might as well let his wife fuck the lover..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry to say, this is not up my alley.

Too much dialog, and it all ends smelling like Roses? No, perhaps like squat...

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A well filed story that became a farce in the second part. It's a shame! 2*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree was a hot mess, Too rushed at the end. Could have been clearer about Molly acquiescing to the divorce and then Tom marrying Jane. Did Molly ever scratch her itch with Willie? Gave it a 4.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining but some of the plot lines diverted too far off the life track for me to buy into it. 4*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining but some of the plot lines diverted too far off the life track for me to buy into it. 4*

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Wow! Everyone except Cheryl ends up in an open or semi-open relationship. 180's take 180's. I honestly don't know how to score it.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 2 years ago

This was good until the women got undressed to take care of Tom at his office. The story got progressively worse from there. Maybe it's just not the kind of story I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was one disjointed story. One and a half pages was enough. I could fart a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story so twisted and erotic ! Tom is a lucky man , Willie not so much , in fact Willie is a joke , a real knee-jerker if you will . An alpha and a beta . It sort of reminds me of a Andy Warhol painting , alpha-beta soup cans ! Good work worth of 5 hard ons !

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Couldn't finish it. What happened to his pistol?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Mixed bag as far as rating this one. Going page by page I went from 5 to 1. Don't know why Willy never returned, it couldn't have hurt the rating.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I've no idea how this cliched mess ended. Nor do I care. I find as time goes on this writer cannot move beyond or write anything but a story that dozens of people have previously written.

Yes it started very cliched, with the "I have a date" to the no matter how much hubby says we'll be divorced if you do it idiocy and shockingly turned more cliched once we see she had been fooling around already, and then the usual extremely stupid "Ive never met a real woman" type of sentence of "Why? It's only....I mean even if we did have sex, it would only be for a short time. Why can't that happen, and Tom and I get back to normal?" At that point my self respect refused to let me read another word of this fecal matter.

Seems you think all women are bigger dumb asses than you are, because you havent written one that wasn't,

Thanks for putting in the same amount of effort into writing a lame, worn out cut and paste story as I do to fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a well written story that made absolutely no sense. In the intro Tom get pissed because Molly wants a date with another man and proclaims that he would never break his wedding vows so if she goes on a date with Willie their marriage is over and he fills out the divorce petition. Then by the end Tom is fooling around with Molly AND Jane and they are getting it on together. What were you trying to do? Give a little bit of fun for everyone? The only thing that seemed to be missing was Tom getting into a MMF with Willie and Brenda. Sorry, this just didn’t hit the mark for this reader…although I did read it to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SBROOKS103X -- What he said, Ditto!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tom should have gotten rid of Molly. Give her to Willie or whoever wants her. Jane is actually his real wife, she went off the pill and Tom gave her a baby girl, then a boy. Should knock her up at least 3 more times. She said, if Molly threw him away, he'd be her husband, then,when he gave her love pee in her pissy, he was daddy to 2 .beautiful children.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A fairy decent beginning to this story ended up in a ridiculous poly situation. Just too silly even for Willie.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Dman I think you kinda let this one get away from you. These are not 20 something’s that fuck and then introduce themselves. These are mature adults, or at least should be. The Dom/sub thing is my my thing, but is popular here on LE. I know you’re better than this one and look forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had to stop reading after page 2! Poor poor sentence structure....poor poor choice of words....mistakes big time. Was this story proofread??? If so, do not use that person again. If not -get one-.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

A man with double moral standarts: one for the others and another for himself...That ruined the story as would ruin any other story...1*

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but this story turned really weird for me. Only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always usually love your stories but this one not do much.

There wasn’t really a good character - Tom started out as the good character, good morals and dirnly believing in marriage vows. Kicked up all sorts of trouble about his wife and her planned date (affair) with Willie but then after pace three he sort of loses hit morals and character and turns into a teenage boy.

Stumbles off to get drunk and kill hi self because his marriage is over - and it should have been over.

Instead he ended up with not one cheating lying slut bit two - why the fuck would he get involved with Jane. She was supposed to be his friend, later confesses she’s always liked / loved him.

But she,, along with all her colleagues knew what the wife was doing but covered up for it, down played it despite herself divorcing her husband who cheated. And was sympathetic to Willie when the husband hurt him.

Why would he even trust her again, you don’t stand by when a friends being betrayed she even thought the date was no big things.

The wife’s off her head and has no morals, her friends little better snd now their suddenly playing sub/dim games out of the blue?

The guy lost all credibility and became a man whore who’d fuck anything with a pussy, why didn’t he just let his wife have Willie if he was going to fuck around himself.

Your worst story yet, I should have quit at page 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very different. Demander really went off the rails on this one. It’s highly unlikely in the real world that Tom would radically change as he did. However, in fantasy anything can happen, I suppose. Because Tom didn’t stick to his guns, the story is only worthy of two stars ⭐️ .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Wanting To Have Your Cake And Eat It Too; Molly Had The Same Issue.

So you wanted to write a Cuck story, that morphed into a Group Sex story, that became a BDSM relationship with Polyamory, except most of the Amory was between two of the three Polys. Kind of like taking a great roast beef dinner, with all the veggies on the side, plus wine, coffee, and desert, and throwing the whole thing into a Vitamix. What comes out is not gross, but it ain't appetizing. A + B + C + D does not equal ABCD, it equals an unknown where all the parts disappear into a new quantity. You might like the new quantity, but you have lost A, and all the other components. Just like Molly lost her marriage to Tom, because A + B wasn't enough for her anymore. Its Mommy Molly, then eventually Aunt Molly, then inevitably Old Aunt Molly, who used to live with us, before Mom and Dad built the garage apartment.

I hope someone writes a sequel where Tom and Molly's businesses get really prosperous. And then when Tom and Linda ease Aunt Molly out of the family home she hooks up with Willie, and others, and files for divorce, taking Half of Everything. Schweet. And she won't have to pay jack shit for alimony or child support, just live on half of what all three of them grew and prospered. Molly ends up with A+, Tom and Linda end up with B-. Dominate that.

A very weird and complicated story, or a cluster fuck; you decide. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I GAVE UP ON PAGE 3 WHEN JANE CAME OVER - KNOWING THIS STORY WAS GOING TO VEER INTO UNMITIGATED STUPIDY! I READ THE LAST COUPLE OF SENTENCES ON THE LAST PAGE AND COULD TELL IMMEDIATELY I WAS MORE THAN RIGHT! WHAT A PATHETIC WASTE OF A READER'S TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It started off well, just too bad it quickly turned ridiculous. I stopped reading at the part molly and Jane were undressing Tom to give him m a shower. Not interested in some reconciliation where the husband gets multiple women, when he filed for divorce because the wife wanted multiple men.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Write in 3rd person, the 1st person and then switching POV is really weak. Multiple illogical actions by every character in this mess. It just doesn't work. Better luck next time.

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

Started out with a common theme here on Lit, the wife announcing that she was going on a date. Hubby’s response after the shock was absorbed was to state absolutely, that IF she went, they would be divorced. This was stated as a certainty. After some additional BS from the wife, he changed to, a certainty- if she goes AND they were possibility done anyway. I immediately liked this guy.

I was further aligned with Tom as her lies came out, that she was saying that there would be no sex, but that was a lie. It was a stall, figuring that if Tom allowed the date, then he could be talked into being alright with her screwing Willie.

THEN, somewhere around page three, the characters all changed, by page four, I no longer cared for any of them. Tom became unrecognizable, Willie was still an ass, but his wife did a 180. Jane? Really? And right in front of Tom’s secretary?

Sorry, all of that ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I generally like this author and find his world view to be interesting. This submission, however, is not up to his usual standards. The arc of the story is, quite simply, a poorly laid out mess. The characters are inconsistent and self contradictory. Up becomes down and right becomes left because a guy with a hangover throws up. The wife who would be liberated is instead happily subjugated. The husband who would be true to his long term spouse instead leaves her, commits to the younger friend and fathers a new set of kids. Lunacy is neither of them erotic nor entertaining.

Finally, the violence in this submission is presented in a manner that is distastefully flippant and has an unrealistic lack of consequences. A licensed attorney intentionally shoots another man in his law offices and nothing bad happens? The wound is magically insignificant and no criminal charges are filed? NO...violence cannot be treated so callously when we have 10 dead in Buffalo. And had six dead each in Sacramento, Corsicana and Milwaukee during this year alone. Gun violence kills. Period.

@demander, this one stinks but I'll look forward to enjoying another of your best. Thanks for being part of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow harry.... That's a pretty comprehensive comprehensive and serious review. Why can't you do that all the time?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous