Courtney Crowe

Story Info
Exotic dancer succubus has the best night of her life.
9.1k words
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MF, oral, demon, drugs, strippers, erotic horror, M-solo, F-solo, exhib, voyeur.

Intro- This is a fictional story meant for mature open minds in a safe environment. The central role is cast with no specific actress in mind. Warning- there is evil, crime, and drug use in this cautionary story. I do not intend to endorse such things, only depict them. I hope that is understood. I also believe the politics and religion depicted in this story fit the genre of the tale. I hope that is acceptable to all reviewers.

This story is based on a recurring nightmare of mine. Feedback is appreciated.

***

Club Inequity, Austin TX. Summer 2009.

"Take it off! Woo! Take it off!"

The dancer grinned at the catcaller and tossed him a veil. That was the proper reaction to her power. Yes!

Tonight, she was someone special. She wasn't just Kathleen Ansley, a poor twenty-something girl from the wrong side of the tracks in East Texas. No. Tonight, she was the Queen of Darkness, a Fallen Angel of Lust who could make people do whatever she wanted. Her name tonight was "Courtney Crowe."

She danced across the stage at Club Inequity, and among the tables. She flashed her assets- long dark hair, dark knowing eyes, full pouting lips enhanced by injectable chemicals, large natural breasts, hourglass figure, gleaming taut legs and belly, cunt covered by a thin black and red thong- at the crowd. The men- most of them- bellowed and hooted at her. Others looked away or simply stared, but Courtney knew she had their attention as well. The women in the club- who included waitresses, other dancers, and a few customers- gave her similarly pleasing reactions. Some fumed with jealousy, some enticed her to particular customers with come hither requests, some pretended to ignore her. Courtney accepted it all. She knew some of the women lusted after her as much as the men. She had been with both men and women, enjoyed it many times. She had been stripping several years now, and loved the power it gave her. What came afterward, she loved that power too.

"Drag me to Hell, Courtney!" a drunk man screamed, climbing on stage and lunging at her just before two bouncers standing nearby grabbed him and pulled him down. It was a strategic move meant to entice the crowd, and the drunk had been asked to make it by Timmy Boyle, the forty-something unmarried club manager, in return for a reduced tab. Courtney grinned at the planted gawker as she watched him borne away, then blew a kiss at Timmy.

The theme at the club that night was "Lust Demons of Acheron". Timmy, a role-playing enthusiast, had penned it. He'd designed posters and costumes, drafted a script, and given improvisation advice. Courtney was dressed- at the moment- in a black latex and lace bikini covered by sheer veils of various colors she had been doffing throughout the evening. She also wore fake plastic horns, imitation papier-mache wings, and three long paper tails dangling from her thong panties that she liked to shake and twirl at customers. Add a bit of appropriate makeup, and she was a Succubus, per Timmy's term, a demoness who lured and damned the lustful. Other club employees tonight- dancers, bouncers, and waitstaff, Timmy also- were garbed similarly.

"We going to have a Holy Heaven Night next week?" Courtney had asked Timmy when he'd shown her and the other dancers the theme plans. She was as big a fan of angelic outfits as demonic ones.

"Maybe," Timmy answered, shrugging and adjusting his glasses. "I have a lot of theme ideas. That is one of them."

"It will work, T," Courtney chuckled. "Don't worry. Hey, about that raise we discussed...?"

"I didn't promise anything, Courtney." Timmy shook his head. "I have other employees to consider, too, and given the amount of tips you take in every night..."

"You know those aren't entirely up to me, T. The rubes can get stingy and run out of funds."

"Right, but we don't take a percentage either. And you make a lot of tips every time we have customers."

"Yeah, yeah. Hey, the manager of Tawdry Dreams was in here the other night and made me a very tempting offer."

"Well, Courtney, that club does take a percentage of tips and if you went there, you'd lose all your work experience benefits here. Might behoove you to just keep doing a good job and be patient."

"Fine, T. Might behoove you to remember I go home with you every now and then, let you fuck me, and suck your shaft."

Several of the other dancers gasped and glared at her when she said that, shocked by her boldness. Courtney didn't care. Sexual harassment was stock in trade at places like this, and she'd just deny everything if a problem was created. Never mind that it was true.

Timmy bit his lip and waved at her in dismissal. "You dance well again tonight, I'll think more about it. Talk to me later."

"Fine, T," Courtney replied, delivering her most pleasing grin. The other girls didn't say anything. After all, it was well known that Courtney was the club queen bee.

As directed by Timmy, she then performed her best routines that night. Solo strip and pole dances, also group skits with the other dancers, all for the throngs of emotional patrons. They'd been at it for about five hours now. Her veils were gone already, though her bikini bra and thong panties remained. She'd already doffed them a few times, then gotten dressed again prior to further stripping. The shift would end in another hour or so.

Courtney bit back a snarl as she thought of all to which she was subjecting herself. Objectification, exploitation, vice... she had issues with these things as much as the next person sometimes, as every good person should. But she also adored them. Such things gave her power. They had ever since she'd decided to embrace them after flunking out of college. Maybe she'd go back someday and try again, when she got older and wiser. For now...

For now, she would keep on being the selfish person she was. And, hey, if her special secret plan succeeded, if she ever found the right target, maybe it wouldn't matter if she ever went back to college or if she got that raise.

A tall rangy man in a brown suit waved at her from a table near the back just then. Hmm, Courtney thought. The skit is about over. I have some time before the next one. She sized him up. Dark brown hair, pale skin, handsome, face like a movie star- Ben Affleck or someone similar. Figure was nice, well-built. The suit screamed money. So did the similar suit of the young blonde man sitting with the Affleck lookalike. He looked like Matt Damon, Affleck's frequent collaborator, but also enough like the Affleck lookalike to be his brother. Hmm.

She whispered to another dancer standing next to her on the stage. "Hey, Sal, you know those two?"

The other dancer, a slim dyed blonde called "Sultry Salome" who was more social than Courtney, was dressed tonight like a Babylonian princess. She pursed her lips. "I don't know the young one. The tall one is in here off and on. His name's Roger Swift. He's a big tipper, oil baron from Houston."

Oil baron? Interesting! "The young one looks like his brother."

"He's mentioned a brother to me once or twice. Henry, I think."

"You go home with them?"

"Just Roger. A couple times. He isn't bad, but I've had better. He had X the first time. I told him I don't like it. He didn't have it the second time. Don't know if he could pull it out again."

Courtney didn't care about drugs. It was even better for her plan if her patsy already had a record of using them. "Anything else twisted? Weird?"

"No. Pretty nice guy. Just not that great compared to some. I don't know anyone else who's gone home with him."

"Hey, how bout you help me out then?" She whispered a few ideas.

Salome looked intrigued, then grimaced. "I already promised Steve Stuckey I'd go home with him tonight. You did too, remember?"

Courtney pondered the issue, then shrugged. Steve Stuckey was a more regular customer and he would understand. After all, he was the other half of her secret plan. The oil barons made a great target for that stratagem too. Salome didn't know about the plan, but that was good. If she did know, they'd have to cut her in. Courtney could keep her fooled easily, and cut her in if things went the wrong way. Either tactic worked. She was a sister stripper, she would be on Courtney's side no matter what, right?

"Tell Stuckey we'll make it up to him later. Send Giselle and Barbie instead, if they're free."

"Okay, but will you make it up to me later too?" Salome pointed at her pussy to indicate what she wanted.

Courtney snickered. "Sure thing."

They then danced over to the oil barons' table once the skit was finished. Courtney considered the oil barons further. Hmm, they were young. Roger was thirty at most and Henry- if that was his name- was of similar age. That meant an older relative probably had control of the bulk of their bank accounts. No big deal. She knew how to handle that.

"Hello, boys," Courtney said when they reached the oil barons' table. "Roger and Henry, right? Salome here told me about you."

Roger beamed at them. "Hey, Sally. Hi, Courtney. I heard your name on the speaker earlier. Yeah, I'm Roger Swift. This is my little brother Henry. It's his birthday today."

Birthday? Excellent! "Well, then," Courtney improvised, "you want us to dance before you, on Henry's birthday?"

"Hey!" Salome mock protested. "That's my line!"

"Sorry." Courtney gave her associate an apologetic look, then licked her cheek. "You want both of us or just one, boys?"

"Just one," Roger answered. "And we'd like a new flavor."

Great! Now she didn't have to bring Salome along at all. "Okay."

Salome accepted the roll of bills Roger gave her as libation. "I'll tell our previous plan you're busy," she then advised Courtney, referring to Stuckey and further arousing the rubes in one phrase.

"Thanks," Courtney waved her off, then turned back to the oil barons. "You sure you don't want one more girl?"

"Yes," said Roger, putting more cash on the table for emphasis. Henry still hadn't said anything. "We'd like a table dance, and a lap dance each. Then, if you're free when you get off..." He jerked his head at the door suggestively.

Courtney accepted the coded offer with a shrug. "We'll see if I want to. It will be my decision, stud." She couldn't make a clear promise with money before her. The men might be friends of cops or something. Such stings were not unknown. She'd have to be careful. Oh well, she had dealt with such things before. Even met Stuckey on such a sting.

She danced on the table for the brothers, made all the right moves in all the right places. At the end, she doffed her top, revealing her hard pink nipples tipped with gold bar jewelry. Roger shouted appreciation, while Henry smiled politely and nursed his drink. Courtney was familiar with both reactions. She decided to be extra nice to Henry later, make him more interested. He seemed reluctant for some reason. Maybe...

"You ever been to a place like this before?" she asked the younger brother.

He shook his head no. "First time inside one. I've heard about such places, this one's okay. I do know one girl who works here. Roger introduced me to her. It's just..."

"You're wound up, not sure what's gonna happen?" Courtney smirked at him. "Well, wait and find out, honey. Hey stud, mind if I take care of the birthday boy first?"

"No problem." Roger stuffed a hundred in her thong. "Just make it good for him, please. Me too, when you get to me."

"You got it." Courtney then moved over Henry's lap and danced close to him. She moved in as far as she could, given their physics and her limitations. She sought to arouse her customer, shaking and displaying her body.

She didn't actually touch him, as per club rules and practiced technique. Instead she merely jiggled her breasts and grinned, turning and mocking like she would sit down on his lap and then at the last instant moving away. Henry kept his hands to himself, following club protocol. Roger watched intently. Courtney shook her tails and rear at Henry, who smiled politely but did not react further.

Hmm, what's the deal? she wondered. How long you been in here? All my stage dances and the table shake were not enough for you, and now not even this works either? Oh well, at least it's getting me hot enough. I feel my heart hammering, my anticipation rising, everything shaking like my body. Do you feel me, Henry? Do you? No?

She frowned and moved closer, touching his thighs with her tails. A bouncer walked past as she did, his look reminding her not to get too rowdy. Like Courtney needed reminding! She shot the thug- a large big-nosed goon with a black flattop named Moe Spiff- an upraised middle finger, then moved away from Henry. He smiled again and handed her a fifty. Courtney stuck it in her pants and sighed.

"How old are you?" she asked Henry.

"Twenty-three. You?"

"About that." She was actually older, but it didn't matter. Courtney looked at Roger. "How bout you, stud?"

"Twenty-seven," Roger said. "He's waiting to get into you till we get back to the hotel. Right, bro?"

"Yeah, Roger, whatever you say." Henry looked at Courtney, smiled, blinked, but still didn't seem aroused.

What is his deal? Courtney wondered. Maybe I'll find out later. Curious now, she took another tip from Roger and then repeated her lap dance routine for him. The older brother was more excited, whooping and grinning but never touching her since the bouncer was still nearby. Courtney did all she could to tease him. This earned her another hundred- that made over a thousand dollars in tips tonight, thirty percent or so from this table. That might be good enough for her to count things a profit whether or not the rest of the night went well. She shook her breasts for Roger one last time, then moved back and smiled at him.

"I get off a half hour or so past closing time. You driving home?"

"Our hotel isn't too far," said Roger. "We got a suite at the Doubletree by the airport. Our home's back in Houston, we're here till tomorrow."

"Nice. What you boys do for a living? Salome said you were in oil but not much more."

"Our dad owns an oil refinery. Mom's active in the state congress, Republican Party. Henry and I are Vice Presidents at Dad's company. Well, I am. He isn't quite there yet."

"Almost got my MBA, then I'll get there," Henry added. "Roger's had a few but he's not at his limit yet. I'll be driving. I'm staying sober. You don't have to be with both of us if you come back to the hotel. I'm fine."

Why was he saying that? Nice guy? Or... "You boys married?"

"No, neither of us," said Roger, frowning at Henry. "He's between relationships, so am I. Look, come with us if you like. We'll be outside when you get off. Green Jag, vanity plates with our last name- Swift- and number 17. We're parked on the east side. Nobody but you, okay?"

"I'll think about it." Courtney accepted another two hundreds from Roger and then danced away. Henry was playing coy, she supposed, while Roger was the horny one. They might switch routines later. That would be fine. She'd seen stranger gags. This one intrigued her, even if her plan wasn't enough.

What now? she thought, checking the stage. Next skit wasn't starting yet, she still had a little time.

Salome was moving close to her. "Stuckey wants to chat with you. He's a little peeved."

Courtney didn't bother to put down her co-conspirator for his attitude. Might as well let him know I spotted some prime targets, she thought. "Where is he?"

"Over there." Salome pointed at a table on the other side of the club. "Go talk to him. Giselle has another engagement tonight, but Barbie's free. I told Stuckey Barbie and I would go home with him, and he's fine with that, but he still wants to talk to you before we leave. Go talk to him. I'll make sure Moe doesn't bother you."

"Alright, thanks." Courtney moved over to Stuckey- a mustached ferret-faced little man with curly black hair in a gray suit- while Salome distracted the bouncer who was watching her. Moe should know Stuckey was a local county prosecutor, a regular, and a good tipper, Courtney grumbled to herself. Stupid overzealous henchman. I should get Timmy to discipline him.

She smiled at Stuckey for now, rubbing her neck to get him tingling. "Hey, bigshot. Sorry I can't go home with you tonight. Tomorrow okay? Or will your wife be back in town?"

"Tomorrow's fine," Stuckey shrugged. "Just not the day after. Unless... those guys our patsies?"

He waved at the Swift brothers' table, but Courtney knew who he meant. Courtney wasn't surprised he'd put things together. "Yeah, they could be. I'm not sure yet, but it's likely. You know them?"

"I know of them. Their mom's an aide on the state legislature, far right wing, and their dad's a billionaire with his own refinery. The older one's a known Lothario with a few rumors about mixed vices, nothing concrete. The younger one's an unknown up and comer. They might do. Let me know, okay?"

"I will. You be ready. Have your other lawyer friends ready too, especially the lady friend you told me about."

"Sure. If you play your part, we'll play ours."

"No problem, bigshot." Courtney gave him a quick lap dance and accepted a few more bills. She then moved towards the dressing room. She needed to change before the next skit.

Timmy met her in the dressing room. "I thought about what we discussed earlier. Can we talk about it after work tonight?"

"Day after tomorrow." Courtney wasn't about to break either of her arranged engagements. "That okay for you? I'll make it good." If her plan succeeded, she would have an easy out. If not, at least Timmy was a decent lover- usually.

"Okay. I decided to give you a bonus for tonight, by the way. After the closing skit."

"Thanks, boss." Courtney beamed at him and pecked his cheek. The night was working out great!

***

A short time later, she left the club to meet the Swift brothers. The closing skit had gone well, no problems. Timmy's bonus was a good amount. She'd made over two thousand in tips so far tonight too, she'd counted. Salome and a couple other girls had done better. Oh well, her fortunes would improve soon enough. She still had a few hours till dawn and surely the Swift brothers weren't done tipping her yet. Courtney had donned her street clothes- a red pullover sweater, stonewashed jeans, and black flats. Her purse was tucked over her shoulder and a bottle containing her prepared cocktail was inside. She had to get both brothers to drink it, somehow. Maybe after she put out for them, or before. It should be easy.

Moe stopped her as she neared the exit door. "Hey, Courtney. You sure about what you're doing? I know you've done it before, but..." He paused, then, seeing she was glaring at him, kept speaking. "Sometimes these people have unexpected plans for the girl they invite. I've seen it happen. If you need a friend tonight, after you get through with them, or even instead of them... I can't do everything they can do for you, but I am willing to be there for you regardless of that."

Courtney considered his offer. She wasn't surprised by it. The bouncer was infatuated with her- of course he was- and she could use a man like him. Always good to have another ally, she thought, someone to dance to my tune. He could even come in handy. "You're a good man, Moe. I appreciate you. What's your number?"

He handed her a card with it written down that she tucked away. She gave him her number in reply. She then explained that she had to do what she had arranged, leaving her secret plans out of it. The white knight wouldn't believe her if she voiced them, and she didn't want to cut him in unnecessarily either. Perhaps if he was loyal enough to her afterwards, she would cut him in. It was always nice to meet a kindred spirit, one that could help her make things go her way. She kissed Moe on the cheek, then walked off. No, she would not go home with him tonight. Her plans were more important.