Courtney Crowe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rubes were waiting for her in the Jaguar. Roger waved while Henry nodded. "You came!" Roger beamed.

"Not yet, stud," Courtney laughed. "You will make me do that when we get back to the hotel, though, right?"

"Of course! And if you get with Henry here, he'll make it real good for you. Won't you, Henry?"

"Yes, Roger." Henry rolled his eyes. "You need anything before we get to the hotel? I know an adult store with condoms is nearby. We got wine earlier before we drove over here."

Wine. That would work for her scheme. "I have condoms already. You boys know what you want to do with me?" She hoped they were both as vanilla as Salome had said Roger was.

"We won't do anything you don't want," Roger promised. "We appreciate you coming with us." Henry nodded agreement at his brother's expression.

"Not yet, but you will in due time," Courtney replied. She then got in the car with them- Roger opened the back door for her like a gentleman. It was comfortable,, she mused as they drove out of the parking lot. Henry was a sober driver as promised and the hotel wasn't too far. Salome waved at her from near Stuckey's convertible as they passed it. So did Moe, who was standing outside his Jeep. Courtney returned both gestures and relaxed. Good, witnesses were a plus.

***

Doubletree Hotel.

The hotel suite was three rooms, a setup familiar to Courtney. A sitting room, a bedroom with two double beds, and a restroom. The wine, a bottle of expensive red, was on the table in the sitting room. Courtney checked it and smiled. It would do.

"Nice room, boys," she said to Roger and Henry as they moved around her.

"Thanks." Roger was talking, Henry was silent. The older brother had unlocked the door. He was moving towards the bedroom now, putting aside his jacket. Henry nodded at Courtney and sat on the suite's couch. A pillow and blanket were piled at one corner.

Courtney frowned. Okay, clearly they were sleeping separately. Not a two-man team for sex- she had yet to meet one of those, though Giselle and other girls had told her stories of it. Oh well. She'd roll with events and enjoy herself, then enact her plans.

"Now that you have me here," she flirted with the brothers, "what are you going to do with me?"

"You can go first, Rog," Henry told his brother, winking at her. "I'll just relax here. You know how I like to play this."

"Right, bro." Roger looked disappointed for an instant, then recovered. Having paused at the bedroom door, he looked at Courtney. "Follow me, we'll fool around. Then you come back and give him round two. If you feel like it."

Courtney had no problem with that routine. She'd done it before. The boys must be strapped for cash or they'd have grabbed two of us, she mused. Too bad. Or maybe they didn't think they could score two girls, even though sometimes we have been known to go for free. I've been part of that too. I don't need cash for this kind of thing, though it is nice. It's just a tip, not a trade. I love being what I am, boys. Most of us do. Maybe she'd tell them... no, that would mess with her plans. Oh well, maybe if they were worth it, she'd change her mind. Or not. The plan was more worth it. Stick to the plan, Courtney! She pushed down her guilt.

First, she had to get access to the wine. Roger was picking it up. "Let me open that, stud," she stopped him. "Ration it out for all of us. You go get ready for me. Or is your brother still not drinking?"

"I could," Henry shrugged when Roger looked his way. "We're back safe at the hotel now. You got a ride for later, Courtney? We don't mind if you stay here afterwards, we got the bill. Three guests are already covered with the desk. You can go whenever you want, your choice. I'm tired, but I could stay up if you don't have a ride."

Courtney thought about it quickly. She'd fucked two guys in succession and then jerked the second off again when he drove her home last month. Was this another similar go-round? Okay. No, wait, that wouldn't work for her plans. She needed another ride. She did have a possible backup. She dug out her phone from her pocket and texted Moe. "Changed my mind if you're still up. Come by the Airport Doubletree in a few hours? - Courtney."

"We'll see if my friend says yes or no," she told Henry, putting her phone back in her pants pocket. I can also text one of the other girls, too, she thought. I've done that before. Or get an Uber. If the plan succeeded, she'd have a ride too. But that wasn't for sure yet. "Can you stay up a while, honey, just in case?"

"Sure." Henry looked at Roger. "Have fun."

"Thanks." Roger smiled at his brother, put down the bottle, then went into the bedroom. Courtney smiled after him, then moved to the wine table. After putting down her purse, she opened the wine with the corkscrew next to the bottle and sniffed it. Nice smell. A set of cups was next to the bottle. She counted out three. Henry was looking away from her, flipping channels on the television.

"They have adult films here," she suggested, "if you need something to get you going."

He didn't seem offended by the suggestion. "I was planning that already."

Courtney smiled, then moved so her body blocked his view of the wine. She then opened her purse and took out two condoms, placed them next to the wine, then proceeded with the riskiest part of her plans. Fortunately, she enacted it quickly, and Henry didn't seem to notice, intent on his channel surfing. Phew.

"Is this the only bottle?" Courtney asked him after she was done with the risky thing and pouring the first two cups.

"Yeah, sorry." Henry didn't look her way for several instants. Then he stopped and turned to her. "Look, thanks for this, okay? However it goes."

"No problem." She poured the third cup- hers. "Hey, if you need another girl, someone I know might still be up. I can get her here and... don't worry about paying, this isn't something I do for pay. Every girl at Inequity I know is the same."

"It's fine." Henry waved his hand. "I like being my brother's enabler."

Okay. Courtney was pleased. Her guilt was staved off, and her plan was still intact. Part of her hoped Henry would put out later and not be asleep, like a few enablers she'd encountered. She didn't mind if he got wasted, but... he might be asleep soon anyway. She had only tested this cocktail on herself before. She placed one of the two fuller cups of wine near Henry, then took the bottle and the other two on a tray back to the bedroom. Henry watched her go, then went back to channel surfing with a smile.

Nice guy, Courtney thought. I don't get that entirely, but I can use it. I like that.

Roger was waiting for her. He'd undressed to his skivvies and was laying on the bed. His body was the sort of thing you got with regular tennis and golf games, Courtney judged. Maybe a few gym workouts here and there. It was okay. She placed the wine tray on the bedside table, drank from her glass- only a little, she didn't want to get too aggressive yet. She then moved back to the door and closed it.

Her customer took the more full cup without her prompting- good!- and drank most of it in one gulp. Also a relief. Club Inequity had a full liqueur license and Roger clearly had no problem drinking to excess. The opposite could have ruined Courtney's plans. Phew. She gave him a dazzling smile after he put down the cup. "Your brother said you only have one bottle. I can call a friend of mine to bring another. Sasha might be free, or Judy."

"Thanks, but I'd rather not," Roger declined. "Too much too fast. Hey, can you dance for me again? Privately?"

"Sure, stud." Courtney was glad he was okay with just her and happy to dance like he wanted too. She needed to enjoy this. Both his attitude and his request helped.

She called up some music from her brain- Celine Dion worked. That song about a new day coming. Courtney hummed a few lyrics, letting her anticipation build. Then she unfastened her pants and dropped them to the floor. She moved her body up and down throughout, using her faster routines. Best not to drag this out longer. She was on a time limit.

After she judged Roger excited enough by her exposed legs, she took off her blouse and tossed it aside- not at Roger, she wasn't feeling that playful tonight. She wasn't wearing a bra now, she liked to think her high firm breasts usually didn't need one and going without gave her lovers a charge. She fingered her pussy through the lip of her white panties at the end, grinning at Roger. He clapped softly, then gestured at her panties.

"You can take those off too," Roger told her, speaking rapidly. "I like it when women do that."

Courtney nodded. This wasn't the club, so she had no issues fully exposing herself. She slid off her panties, revealing her shaven smooth snatch. Roger beamed at it. Hope he notices I'm wet already, Courtney thought. That's part him and part my plan. I love sex, and if my plan keeps going well, I'll love that too.

"What you want, stud?" Courtney asked, smiling, continuing to finger herself between words. "I do just about everything, and I always ask first."

"Let me suck you, and you suck me," Roger said. "Then, I'd like to fuck you."

"You got it. Wear a condom, okay? They're next to the wine."

"I saw them, thanks."

She fingered herself a little more, then moved towards him. Roger drank a little more wine- good!- then started touching her once she was close. They both knew touching was okay now. Neither bouncers nor club protocol were in play. Courtney enjoyed Henry touching her sweaty skin. She directed his hands to her hair and her breasts, let him stroke both. His touch set her ablaze just fine, she didn't care about Salome's complaints and she'd compare Roger to other people later. He was squeezing her nipples the way she liked- good!- and not pulling on her hair too hard, enjoying its softness. Phew. She licked her lips to entice them both, then pulled down his knickers when he allowed her that motion. His shaft looked a good size through the underwear and she was not disappointed when it was removed. Okay.

"Nice," she said aloud, then sucked on his member as he'd asked her. One quick swallow of the head, a little deep throating, ball fondling to accompany. Roger was soon breathing heavy at her attentions. Courtney was glad he was enjoying himself. Watching his pleasure was a large part of her fun. It built anticipation in her, in so many ways.

"Hey, can you..." His words were rapid again.

Courtney saw his wiggling finger and guessed what he wanted. "Don't worry, stud, I didn't forget. Just getting you good and hard first."

"Oh, okay."

Courtney hoped he was good at licking pussy. Some men, women too, had an inflated idea of their abilities. Oh well, she was ready for that also, thanks to the egg in her purse. Always best to take responsibility for your own orgasms, get them when you can too. She waited until Roger was good and hard, then moved up and adjusted herself on the bed. She held him with one hand, fondling the bottom of his shaft and the head, which was wet from her saliva. He wasn't fully erect yet, but he was growing. While fondling him further and kissing his thighs, she moved her cleft near his head, wiggling her legs in anticipation.

Roger stroked and kissed her thighs. No hesitation, nice technique. Then he moved to her wet petals and parted them, started licking and fingering. Two fingers and thumb, stroking vulva and clit. Tongue soon joined them, darting in and out. Courtney thought his skills about what Salome said. Maybe with practice, he could get better. No, wait, that wouldn't be possible if she did her plan. That was more important. Men were a dime a dozen to her, and women too. She should have no qualms letting this man just be a one night event. Concentrate on the big reward, Courtney reminded herself. And the small ones too.

Many small rewards were moving through her body now. Little flashing sensations, a fire building and growing. Yes! Ahh! She voiced her feelings with a few moans and cries, involuntary for the most part. Courtney knew some people faked their way through such things as this, but that was rarely necessary for her and certainly not in this case. Roger was good at cunt-lapping, at least as good as Sasha or Salome. Maybe, if this wasn't a one-nighter, he could improve to Timmy or Barbie levels. No, Courtney couldn't let herself be tempted by that idea.

"Lick me, stud!" she encouraged him, wanting the heated feelings in her cunt to keep growing. "Right there!" He was sucking on her clit now- whoa!- and teasing her labials. She was growing wetter by the instant.

Courtney kept stroking and kissing his member, sucked on the end a little more. Okay, it was strong enough now, and ready. "Hey, stud!" She pointed at the table.

Roger reached for the condoms, guessing what she meant, and grabbed one. "You want me to...?"

"No, let me." She took a condom from him, unwrapped it, and pushed it onto him with practiced ease. "I like doing this." She kissed his wrapped shaft for emphasis, sucked on it some more. "Hey, keep doing me, please."

Roger complied, licking her back and forth. His hands were squeezing her thighs now, also rubbing her rear. His tongue was busy with her cunt's petals. Courtney concentrated on what he was doing to her, enjoying the moment. She kept his shaft hard but held off his culmination for now. Hers was closer, and more important in both short and long term. Thankfully, Roger was skilled enough to deliver what she wanted. Her body clenched, then released when he sucked on her clit again. Courtney moaned a chorus of breaths as he brought her off. "Ah, ah, ah!"

"Thanks, stud," she said when calmed, turning herself around again. "Ready for the fucking?"

"Yeah!" Roger was breathing heavy now, proving her skill at arousing him and the situation's. Courtney grinned and flipped herself around again, placing her cunt near his shaft and opening her legs. She mounted him in one firm movement, smiled and gasped as he thrust into her insides. Her cunt was sensitive but not too much yet, he felt nice. Yes!

She heard another man crying out from the sitting room just then, not a full orgasm but close. Henry had to be watching some kind of adult movie like she'd suggested. Hope you're keeping yourself ready, Henry, Courtney thought. I'll be there to deal with you soon. Hope you know not to go too far, though I don't really care if you do or not. I can adapt to my circumstances.

In the moment, she concentrated on humping Roger's shaft up and down, letting his arms and legs hold her to him. His hands were stroking her breasts and backside- wonderful! His lips were kissing her nipples. Courtney kissed his forehead, then his lips when they left her breasts. She kissed his chin afterwards. She was enjoying his every movement, and he wasn't too far gone yet. Good, she'd get a lot out of this. Yes!

His sudden seizure of her shoulders especially pleased him, as did his reversal of their positions so he was on top. Nice! She let him thrust his cock within her cunt several more times, then activated her next tactic. "Hey," she gasped between his thrusts and caresses, "can you squeeze my neck a bit? Give me a hickey, bite me!" She forecast her hope by looking directly at his eyes.

"Sure," he answered at once. Then he rubbed her neck, nipped her lightly. At her prompting, he squeezed harder and faster. Courtney was glad what she'd put in the wine was motivating Roger appropriately. It had taken her a lot of self-testing and practice with Stuckey to get the mix right. Her dealer had helped too, but he wasn't part of her plans with Stuckey. She let the small amount of drugs in her system help excite her to the circumstances, enjoyed what he was doing to her. She pulled back before he could get too rough, moved his hands back to her breasts. He was rougher with them too now- that was no problem, she was okay with a little pain. So it wouldn't be too much, she brought him off quickly with a few coital squeezes, letting him thrust back and forth in her. Ah, yes, a little more, almost... yes!

Courtney gasped as he brought her to climax for the second time. She could feel him close to coming also- that was good, though she didn't really need it. No, wait, it was better. Semen was better than just sweat for her plans. "Yes!" she encouraged Roger. "Come for me, fill me up!" She concentrated on her feelings too, kept squeezing his shaft with her nethers as he moved in and out of her. He was gasping and shaking, just like her. But she still had more control. Good!

"Hey, stud," she gasped out, activating another facet of her plans. "I think your brother put something in the wine earlier. He asked me to let him pour the glasses, and now I'm feeling funny. Didn't say what it was. I think it's got me a little..."

"Shit," Roger cursed, then frowned. He was gasping. "No, that's..."

"It's okay, stud," Courtney chuckled. "I like how it's making me feel. It's fine, just wanted you to know."

"Oh, okay..."

Good, the suggestion she had planted was working. She let him thrust more into her while squeezing his back muscles and letting him kiss her breasts some more. She also applied suction with her loins and kept whispering for him to fill her. Once, twice, then she smiled as he reached climax and ejaculated. She could still feel it through the condom. Good.

She started to roll him over again after they both settled down, pulled her cunt off his cock with a plop. He was gasping and smiling at her. Okay, Courtney decided. If he gets horny again, I'll let him lick me one more time. He may or may not be ready to go one more round himself. I still need to take care of Henry too, probably, but if this guy needs something else, I'll...

Wait, Roger was closing his eyes. Okay, he was tired. The wine and what was in the wine had gotten to him. Good. Courtney smiled. That was probably best. She needed to take care of Henry too, after all.

"Thanks, stud," she told Roger, grabbing his hand and slapping her left tit with it, then her right. She wasn't a sadist or masochist, she just needed bruising. He didn't react to what she was doing, seemed to think it was another game to her- which it was- or was just too drowsy to notice. She kept slapping her tits with his hand until Roger had fainted. When Roger was out, she stood up and smiled, walked to her clothes while listening to the sounds from the sitting room.

Henry was still breathing heavily. Good, maybe he'd be quick, though she could handle it if he wasn't. She reached into her pants and checked her phone. Moe had replied. "Sure. Just let me know when. I'll be up till 5." It was almost 330 now. Courtney typed a text for him to come on if he could- she'd get Henry off fast and meet Moe in the parking lot, then get him off too when they got back to his place or hers if she felt like it. No, wait, the plan! She stopped herself, didn't send the text yet.

Instead, she put down the phone, donned her blouse, let her anticipation build a bit while she listened to Henry. Then, grabbing the second condom and swinging her hips, she opened the bedroom door and stepped out. Her eyes went to the table beside the couch, then the man on the couch. Moans and cries came from the television, but she ignored them.

Henry had drank more of the wine she'd left him. She saw this when she looked at the cup. He was stripped down to his jock shorts, had them pulled down, had his good sized cock hard and ready. His naked body was similar to his brother's, just more developed muscles. Henry was fondling his member and seemed almost at orgasm- okay! Sweating and breathing heavy, no problem. Courtney grinned at him, stepping in front of the TV.

"No!" Henry stopped, staring at her.

She blinked. Okay, she needed to focus him. Putting a hand on her hip, she smirked and looked at his eyes. "I'm ready for you, birthday boy."