Courtney Moore Ch. 01

Story Info
Courtney leaves him wanting more. Sexual content throughout.
8.5k words
4.73
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers

Chapter 1

SEVEN (Courtney)

Asleep, led naked on my stomach with my head to the side, resting on the pillow with one arm resting above it. My other arm underneath, sleeping peacefully.

I'm woken suddenly by the covers being pulled from my body, sliding from around my shoulders. Down my back and legs, exposing my naked body beneath. I fidget slightly, knowing there was no turning back now.

My body starts trembling from nerves as I hear and feel the bed creaking from him moving onto it, as he moves closer.

My heart was beating so fast my chest felt tight.

Turning my head, the moonlight shone into the room, lighting up enough for me to see his face, WOW!

He was gorgeous.

I take a breath as I watch his hair fall over his eyes, seeing the wanting and lustful look in them as his gaze meets mine. In that instant, my insides turn into a puddle, as if they were made of ice, melting in the heat from the sun. A smile filled his face, with a cheeky naughty expression to follow.

Seven had arrived.

I inhale deeply, biting my lip as I grasp the bedsheets. Feeling my stomach flutter, reacting to his presence and seductive stare. Before I am able to process fully, his warm breath is on my lower back, sending shudders rippling through my body.

His lips tracing over my skin as I lay frozen.

Each heartbeat was so hard my breasts lift me.

Seven's lips brushing over my bottom, kissing me softly. I feel the weight of his body moving over my legs, sat astride them with the gentle touch of his hand travelling up my inner thighs. His touch sending shockwaves pulsing through me, making by body tingle and shudder with pleasure.

"I can feel you like this."

He says quietly. The sound of his voice makes between my legs throb with desire. It was husky and deep.

His hands move over my trembling buttocks, squeezing my cheeks and moving them apart teasingly.

Reaching around me, he touches my slit.With the dampness and heat pouring from me, he moans from the feeling.

My insides flutter from the gentle tease of his fingertips sending more pulses through my body. Moving his hand down, cupping me.

I gasp loudly and jump as if his touch was electric.

With his hand cupped over me, the throbbing between my legs intensifies, which he must feel too as he groans approvingly.

He starts rubbing me, his fingers explore my wetness, he inserts them. Letting out a pleasing moan as he moves them in and out, my juices coating his fingers.

My bottom lifts when he pushes them inside as the feeling surges through me.

Gripping the bedsheets even tighter, fearing I may rip them, I am like putty in his hands.

Pushing my face into the pillow to stifle my moans.

I start to pant, trying to control the incredible rush flooding through my body just from his touch.

His right hand moving slowly up my back, smoothing my skin.

I'm unable to move as my heart is pounding so fast, every beat is ringing in my ears, I'm paralysed from his touch.

He had me on the edge and unable to hold back any longer.

Unable to stop the feeling surging through me, making me scream out as I come hard. Waves flood through me, making my whole body shudder and contort.

With his fingers enjoying the pulsing as the orgasm fills me.

He could feel my muscles tensing around his fingers, feeling my climax to his touch, though he does not stop.

He holds me open with his fingers, circling them over my sweet spot, teasing me further. Smacking me softly as I shudder from aftershocks making me jerk and pulse uncontrollably.

Pushing his fingers one by one inside, moving them around with his thumb pressing against my clit. His other hand teasing my bottom with his fingers.

My body felt completely helpless, at his mercy and it felt incredible.

I carefully roll to my back, he has to release his hands from me.

On my back I lift my legs, letting them fall open, to show him what I wanted.

Which he knew, though was enjoying teasing me, making me wait. I thrust my hips towards him, as if beckoning him to enter.

Smiling, he leans forward kissing my stomach, circling my belly button with light airy kisses as he moves up to my chest.

His arms either side of my shoulders, I take a breath as I admire the strong stance he has over me.

My eyes widen as he moves forward and starts to sucks on my nipples, biting them before letting them fall from his mouth. Staring into my eyes, I can see the hunger in them, he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

My eyes clearly saying "Fuck me." to him. Smiling, he positions on top of me. Staring into his eyes, my mouth open as I pant to try and control myself.

Wanting him so badly, I ache all over from desire.

Seven looks at my face, his blue eyes so beautiful. Unable to hold his stare, I go to look away as my face was starting to burn as it flushes scarlet, embarrassed from my lusting for him. He stops me, leaning forward he kisses me hard, pushing his tongue deep inside. His kiss was full of passion, strong and fierce.

As we kisses, he lowers his body, pressing his erection against me.

My hands hold onto his shoulders, feeling their strength, his muscles moving under my grip.

It felt like I was living a dream.

I could feel his hardness pressing between my legs, making me go wild with excitement, anticipating how it would feel inside me.

I'm dripping, as he starts pushing his end in, but he removes it. I can't help but let out a mumbled moan, as his kiss intensifies.

Our mouths locked together, taking each other fully.

My body jerking as it longs for him to thrust into me. As we kiss my hands travel down his back, scratching my nails into his skin, as I move them towards his buttocks. Squeezing his cheeks, longing to feel him plunge into me.

Seven groans erotically as he stops kissing me. Lifting himself, he takes hold of his erect penis, swirling his wet end around my opening, rubbing and pressing it in slightly before removing it.

He had me thrusting towards him longing to feel his length fill me deep to my core. I was longing for him to push deeper, lifting my hips to coax him to satisfy my desire.

He kisses my mouth again, parting my lips. His tongue enters, as our tongues circulate around we kiss hard.

I feel him lift his body, his erect penis hovering, brushing against me before he plunges hard.

Feeling him sliding in as he thrusts. I yell out as I feel him enter, it felt incredible.

My muscles instantly clamp around his hardness as he thrusts. Arching my back, Seven holds my shoulders as he kisses my neck.

The feeling of him inside me takes my breath away. Euphoria floods through my body, I can barely breathe as my body goes crazy with pleasure. Moving my hands up to his shoulders, holding them, I thrust with him, our natural rhythm felt so good.

Lifting my hips forward, he lifts my legs, resting my ankles on his shoulders, causing him to go even deeper.

"OH Fuck!."

He yells out, as his face changes, his jaw clenched closing his eyes briefly.

Opening them, he looks right at me before diving in for another kiss.

Closing my eyes, I prepare for the rush gasping loudly as I start to come.

"Oh Seven"

I yell in a long breathy moan as I start to pulse, making him clench his buttocks, stopping himself from coming.

He thrusts hard as I yell out again and grab his hair in my hands, he groans as I tighten my grip.

Moving in time with him, my ankles still on his shoulders, the feeling was so unbelievable.

Moving his hands down to my breasts and stomach, he rests them on my inner thighs, pushing against them, pushing my knees against me.

He continues thrusting pausing occasionally before thrusting again.

His rapid thrusts meant he was ready, he pulls out just on the verge of coming.

I quickly sit up as I knew what he wanted. Moving forward, I take him in my hand, wrapping my lips over his dripping end, tasting his excitement, he twitches beneath my lips.

I look up at his face, his eyes meet mine, wide and lustful. I smile before taking a deep breath as I take him in my mouth.

Deep into my throat, my lips touching his body with his entire length deep in my mouth.

He yells out. "Oh my fucking God."

As I hold still a moment, before sucking hard. As I begin he grabs hold of my hair, his fingers tangling within it, gripping hard.

"Oh Courtney."

He yells out again, his jaw tight, teeth gritted. His whole body tensing beneath me, I feel the surge travelling down his penis as he begins to pulse, he starts pumping really hard. With a final hard thrust as I suck, he comes into my mouth. I swallow it all, licking my lips as I sit up facing him.

He leans back, panting hard to recover.

Looking at his splendid body, the moonlight shining on his torso, illuminating his toned body.

My gaze moves down to his groin with his pubic hairs neatly curling around. Down his inner leg to his stomach. His penis was lifting with each breath he took, I wanted him again as I feel between my legs getting wet as I watch him, he was so additive.

"I want more!"

I say out loud, without even thinking.

My face instantly turns scarlet, burning as I feel his eyes on me. Feeling totally embarrassed.

He notices the location of my gaze and adjusts himself slightly, his breathing was still rapid.

As he takes his next breath I lean forward and stick out my tongue to lick him. He moves closer, giving me approval to continue.

I wrap my lips around him, he holds my hair and gently pushes my head, he slides fully into my mouth and down my throat.

I pull back slowly as I begin to suck.

He starts to thrust, touching the back of my throat. I gag slightly, so he pulls back. I let out a little moan as he pauses for a moment before lunging forward, I continue to take all of him.

Full deep throat lunges as he holds my head. I am helpless as he proceeds to fuck my face. Thrusting deep, I could feel him shaking with pleasure. His hands pull at my hair as he was gripping it tight. He leans down, pulling my head back, making his dick fall from my mouth.

Pressing his lips on mine, his tongue swirling, circling as he kisses me hard. Pushing my mouth back onto his dick, I continue sucking.

I suck really hard as he holds my head, thrusting into me making my eyes water.

Withdrawing fast, he holds his shaft as he points himself towards me.

He starts throbbing in his hands, I open my mouth and stick out my tongue as he releases a pulsing stream which shoots onto my tongue and over my face. I swallow and lick my lips.

As I wipe my face, Seven smiles at me.

"Want more?"

I smile and nod, the look of surprise on his face makes me laugh.

My body still wanted more.

It had been well over three years since I last had sex. Yet here I am, helpless to my bodies desire to indulge in every large inch of this beautiful man.

Just his touch had made me turn to jelly. The sex was incredible and I wanted more.

I was letting a stranger make me come multiple times and I was loving every second. I want to pleasure him, give him his every desire.

I want him to ravish me and make me scream and moan. I look at him puzzled.

"Do I not please you?"

Running my hand over his muscular thigh as he sat before me.

I bite my lip as I feel his hand lift my chin, making me look at him. Shudders travel through my body.

"You are just magnificent, but...." He starts, looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry.........no you are wrong. As much as your here for my pleasure, I want you. I just need a minute. Your appetite is leaving me gasping."

He says raising an eyebrow.

I instantly blush.

Moving towards me, he runs his hands through my hair, pushing it behind my ears. He leans forward and kisses my neck. Moving to my collarbone and cheek before settling on my mouth. I return his kiss, our tongues dance together as we take hold of each other.

I feel tiny as his large arms wrap around me, moving his hands onto my waist, his breathing was still rapid.

He pushes me back hard against the bed, kneeling over my waist, he leans forward as he kisses my lips.

My heart was racing so fast.

He smiles at me.

"I will dominate you."

He says as he sits on my hips, pinning me to the bed.

The View I had was incredible with his erection swinging in front of me, his muscular body shining in the moonlit room.

He could do what he wanted at this point, I was his completely.

"Really?"

Looking right into his eyes, the naughty look that met me made my insides go crazy, he was just so sexy. I could come just from looking at him.

He suddenly takes hold of my wrists strapping each to the bedposts, I am left speechless.

How had I not noticed the straps?

I felt unsure yet excited as I let him continue.

With my wrists secured, my insides going wild as the desire for him to touch me fills my core.

Straddling me again, he smiles cheekily before he starts moving down my body. Sliding his hands teasingly over me as he moves down.

Taking my left ankle, pulling me down the bed as he stretches my body out.

He straps it to the bed post, he does the same to my right, I am now fully strapped to the bed, spread wide and unable to move.

I love it!

Seven stands at the foot of the bed staring at me. He starts touching himself, looking at me lustfully.

Feeling a flutter in my stomach, followed by throbbing between my legs, my body was so sensitive, I was ready to explode as the excitement was so intense within me.

He had ignited something I had never felt before, it was just unbelievable. I watched him touch himself, as he watched me tied naked on his bed.

He moves onto the bed, laying himself gently over me.

I am in awe watching him, mesmerised by his body glistening as the light reflects off him. Lighting up the droplets of sweat that covered his body.

He takes care pushing into me, entering me slowly. My whole body shakes with pleasure, the feeling as he enters was amazing, I cannot help but moan out loud.

Our groins rub together, his hairs tickle my skin. I am fully strapped to the bed, so I can only lift my body towards him. He starts squeezing my nipples and caressing my breasts.

With every thrust, I can feel my body getting more and more excited. The rush building, I am close to climaxing.

I yelp and scream loudly as my body begins to tremble, feeling the rush fill me as I come.

The orgasm sends trembles throughout my body, he can feel my body shaking as he comes inside me.

Breathing heavily he remains there, the pulsing slowly calms as his breathing softens, his body glistening with sweat.

He remains joined to me as he lets his body relax, I could feel him reviving within me, as my aftershocks make him jerk and react.

The smell of sex fills the room. He looks at me, moving forward we kiss, he releases the straps on my wrists.

As they are freed, I wrap my arms around his neck. Continuing to kiss him, pushing my tongue in his mouth.

We remain led on the bed, joined together for several minutes. While kissing, our hands caressing over each other's body.

He carefully pulls himself from me as he moves away, he unfastens the straps on my ankles. Not saying anything, he takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, he steps inside, still holding my hand.

He pulls me towards him as he closes the shower door behind us.

Standing together he looks at me, holding my hands up to look at my body, licking his lips in an approving manor.

I move closer to him as we embrace, he takes the soap and starts rubbing it over me as the water pours over our bodies.

Turning me around, he pushes me towards the shower wall, lifting my bottom towards him.

The water pouring down my back and onto the floor.

He takes hold of my hips firmly, balancing myself, I put my hands flat against the wall. Lowering my back as I lift my bottom towards him, I spread my legs.

He plunges into me, taking me from behind.

Holding my hips, he thrusts forward, lifting my leg to make himself go in deeper, I moan out loud as the sensations flood through me. After several hard thrusts he pulls out, he holds my bottom cheeks apart, exposing my hole.

Stepping forward, he uses his fingers, pushing them in and out quickly followed by his hard length, he pushes hard and fast into my bottom.

I yelp out as he pulls me onto him. He begins to thrust as my bottom accepts him. Once fully inserted, he starts really thrusting hard, moving me back and forth onto his length.

All the while water pours over us.

He moves his left hand over my breasts, squeezing them and tweaking my nipples, moving down my body to between my legs. Rubbing his fingers into me, finding my clit, he moves them faster and faster, pressing hard and rubbing.

I could feel him ready as he starts to come in my bottom, pulsing inside me as I too start coming, letting the rush flood my body he removes himself.

He spins me around, insert two fingers into me, thrusting them.

My pussy takes then easily as he then adds a third and fourth thrusting as he inserts his whole fist. I take it easily.

Coating his hand in my cream, making he scream as he stretches me, my body in shock from excitement, contractions deep inside me make it so I can no longer feel my legs. Holding me steady he continues pushing his fist in and out, right on the edge, I can barely breathe.

Pulling it out, he quickly lifting me onto him.

I wrap my legs around his buttocks as he pushes himself deep inside me, pinning me against the shower wall.

He rams as hard as he can. As he thrusts, I start to come, I feel the floods travelling through my body.

He moans out loud and thrusts even harder.

I moan again, shouting his name, as I continue coming.

"Oh Seven!"

I feel him start to come, as he pulses he pushes into me. I can feel him shoot his load, some leaks out and drips down my leg, it is quickly washed away with the water.

Removing himself, his penis twitching as though it still wanted more.

He starts touching my body, his hands start at my neck, moving down my arms and up my stomach to my chest.

Cupping my breasts as he kisses my mouth, pushing his tongue to my lips, moving it around then into my mouth.

I hold his hips then smooth over his skin, moving over his bottom.

I kneel down, gently taking hold of his shaft in my mouth.

My lips wrap around as I lick.

I move my tongue all over his shaft before I take him deep into my mouth, moving back and forth.

He grabs hold of my hair, pulling my head as I move. He moans holding my head, I feel him fully harden in my mouth.

Continuing to move back and forth as I suck, one hand holding his balls and the other on his bottom.

I explore his hole, circling my finger on his rim, inserting my middle fingers, pushing them in as far as I can.

His moaning intensifies, his buttocks clenching over my fingers.

I continue to suck him, feeling him shoot into my mouth as I suck hard and swallow. I remove my fingers as I let him fall from my mouth.

Licking my lips, I stand in front of him.

Taking the shower gel, I squeeze it over my body, his hands rub it in, washing me from head to toe.

He starts washing himself, I help him. My hands smoothing soap over every inch of his incredible body. I'm getting aroused again just from touching him.

What was happening to me?

Why am I so excited by him?

His touch, body, kiss, smell. He made me go all weak and helpless. I have never had this reaction to a man.

Sure, I have slept with some very sexy men that have made me come, but not like this, this was different.

My ex never had this effect on me. It was very different. Perhaps it was just me, Seven was difficult to read, so I remain unsure.

Bringing my thoughts back to the moment, we let the water rinse off the soap, I reach for a towel and wrap it around myself.

RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers