Courtney Moore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of surprise covering her face, though I could see a glint of joy too.

Smelling her, I take in a deep breath.

Smiling as my eyes dart up and down taking in her beauty.

"Hello again."

My mind has gone blank after meeting her gaze. She quickly looks down as she mumbles quietly.

"Hi.....I'm...I'm meeting someone."

She sounded a little shaken.

Fuck, I scared her.

I need to get her out of here, but how?

I think of what to say, but as I go to speak she starts waving at a guy in the restaurant.

She turns to me again.

"Sorry, I must go."

She starts moving towards the door. I quickly hold it open for her. As she walks past, I deliberately touch her leg, feeling her body shudder under my fingers.

It was all I needed to know.

She did want me.

That reaction was something she couldn't control.

I follow her trying to catch up, though before I could reach her she was at the bar.

Fuck!

She was greeting him, kissing him.

Be it on the cheeks but it made me angry.

I walk past them to a table in the corner.

With full view of the restaurant and most importantly, Courtney.

I couldn't help but watch her.

I watch as they walk to their table, catching my eye as she passes, quickly diverting her gaze as she sits down.

I order a whiskey, the waiter brings it over, I drink it immediately.

"Another."

Knowing I shouldn't but need something to cope with this. I was waiting for the best moment to speak to her.

I wait and wait.

On my fourth whiskey, I remember I am riding.

Fuck it! I down it.

Looking at my phone, it was nearly 10pm.

I glance over to Courtney, she was walking with her date towards the door, I look back at my phone screen.

Realising my moment had passed. I wait until they're outside before I get up and walk to the main door. I lean against the door frame. Courtney was stood talking to her date, they must be waiting for a taxi, I guess.

Realising she was going to fuck him. Shit! The thought made my head spin.

The whiskey had also started to take effect.

Making my vision slightly hazy with an unsteadiness to me.

I shuffle myself and lean again. I watch as a taxi pulls up.

Courtney sees me, I want to grab her. She smiles at me, I feel my whole body ache as she closes the car door.

It slowly pulls away.

Pulling on my helmet, I start my bike, knowing I shouldn't really ride, I didn't care. Revving the engine, I follow the taxi, trying not to be obvious and hang back behind other cars.

I watch as the taxi pulls into a hotel. I ride past and park across the street, watching.

My chest was so tight it hurt. I watch as they walk inside, knowing they would be fucking within minutes and there was nothing I could.

Anger fills me as I start my bike, revving a couple of times before riding home.

Now instead of images of last night, I have images of her with another man.

Arriving home, taking a large bottle of whisky from the counter, I walk into the living room and sit in my armchair.

Looking at the white rug by the fireplace, remembering Courtney led on it, spread wide. Taking a large swig of whisky before checking the time. It was 11:30pm.

I finish the bottle. Sat in my chair, too drunk to get up.

Comfortable anyway, I lean back and close my eyes.

Just as I drift off, my phone alerts me to a text message.

It was Courtney.

"Hi it's Courtney, how was your evening?" She wrote.

Great, she actually thinks I could have a good night, knowing she's busy screwing another guy.

Rage fills me, I knew if I replied now I will regret it, I was far too angry and drunk. Putting my phone down, I close my eyes and must have fall asleep.

The next morning I felt like shit.

With a terrible hang over and still seething over last night, I was not in a good place. Seeing her leave the restaurant with that guy was utter torture.

When I touched her, she had reacted to me, I had felt her shudder under my fingers. Her eyes kept catching mine.

She definitely liked me.

Or was she just uncomfortable as she was with another man. thinking about what we did.

Fuck!

It was nearly 6:30am.

I take a shower to clear my thoughts.

While getting dressed I think of what to right as a reply to her message.

Looking at my phone, I check out Courtney's profile again......she has more bookings, not surprisingly really as her page was magnificent.

I have slept with a lot of woman, not that I have intended this. I have just been lucky that woman find me attractive, however it's one thing hooking up for sex and another meeting someone whom you have a connection with, surprising to me I felt this connection with Courtney.

I haven't had any serious relationships for such a long time as my work gets in the way. Most dates were one night stands, just sex. Though recently the agency seemed to fit better, no hassle.

I use the name Seven as it's my lucky number. It was also good to use a nickname. Courtesy's was just 'Moore'.

From my experience of her, I am thinking it was very fitting. She left me wanting her, drooling if you like.

Am I mad thinking she would want me?

I was just a client in her eyes, paying for her company and services. Yet, I still cannot stop thinking that she felt exactly what I did.

It was more.

The chemistry between us was just mind blowing, there is no way she didn't feel that too. 
I write a reply.

"Hello Courtney, I did. Thank you. Looks like you certainly did too"

I send it, she immediately reads it.

I wait anxiously to see if she replies.

My phone pings, a photo appears.

My jaw drops open, it was of Courtney led on her bed, naked with a blanket covering her private places.

I'm left speechless for a moment.

My dick instantly reacts.

"WOW! Unfair teasing me like that! Knowing full well what you do to me!"

"Sorry, I wanted to brighten your day."

"As much as I appreciate it, you have made it impossible for me to concentrate on anything." I write.

Unsure what she was wanting, I wait.

My phone pings again. I read the message. She has sent an address.

Was this an invite?

Yes it must be.

"You want me?"

I wanted to check this was her intention.

"You decide!"

I look her reply.

She was playing with me, she knew I wanted her. Giving me her address I think is her way of saying

"Come here and fuck me!" 


Being a gentleman, how could I say no?