Courtney Moore Ch. 02

Story Info
Courtney leaves him wanting more. Sexual content throughout.
10.6k words
4.6
1.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers

MARTIN (Courtney)

I open my eyes and look around, slightly confused as to where I was. I remember last night, I was still in Seven's apartment. I roll over but he had already gone.

I listen for noises, but there was total silence. I notice a note on the pillow next to me, with money under it.

The note read:

"I have work. Thank you Courtney. I have left you clothes as I ripped yours XX. J "

"J" what does that stand for? James, Jacob, Jeremy?

Well at least I knew his name was definitely not Seven.

He had left another £100, plus his phone number. WOW!

He must have enjoyed last night. Though he was the one who blew my mind.

My legs were still throbbing from the feel of him. My palms start clamming up as I remember last night. He was thoughtful leaving me some clothes, however, as mine were completely destroyed he didn't really have any choice.

He'd left me a black t-shirt with a large yellow happy face on the front, this made me smile. With a pair of grey jogging bottoms, I put them on.

My ripped clothes were folded neatly on the dresser, along with the £300 he'd originally paid me.

Removing the money, I threw the ripped clothes in the bin. Picking up my other belongings, I leave Seven's apartment and get a taxi home, it was nearly 4pm by the time I got back.

I run a bath and soaked in it for over an hour, thinking about Seven.

Touching myself, closing my eyes. Pleasuring myself as I visualise him taking me. His smell, body, taste, legs, oh yes. Still buzzing from last night, replaying each moment in my head, making it difficult to think properly.

It felt odd being paid to have sex, Seven was lovely. I just hope he didn't notice my inexperience.

Harley has been with the same agency for over a year. She knew I needed a job and said to try it. I was excited making my profile, she helped me sort it. She knew what to write to get men interested. She promised me I'd love it.

I had slept with several men, so have some experience, but they were all lovers or partners and they never paid me. I have never had a one night stand, this was something totally new but very exciting. However, inside I was terrified.

It had been over three years since a man last touched me. My ex husband had left me feeling insecure and ugly, not letting anyone else close to me.

He had sex with me to relieve himself not to be passionate together, plus his violence overwhelmed everything. Recently I had found out that he'd been having affairs with women at his work too, not that I cared. There was no passion, no lust. He made me feel unlovable and unattractive.

Harley helped me build my confidence with her friendship. I had joined the agency only four days prior to my booking with Seven. When I got my first booking, both myself and Harley were surprised. As it seemed so quick after going online, within a couple of hours. We celebrated, she was thrilled for me. As much as I was excited that a man found me attractive enough to book me. It was also strange, knowing he was going to pay me to have sex with him.

When I saw his booking, I felt happy, his special request to it also made me smile.

"Ms Moore.

Please Arrive after 11pm. Fall asleep naked in my bed. I will be home around Midnight. Then fun times with begin. The Key is under the plant by the door. 7."

Harley thought this was romantic. I was freaking out and totally panicking.

His profile pictures show both his face and physique. He was gorgeous and looked well toned. His style was casual, bad guy but his eyes said different, huge blue hypnotic eyes. Looking at him, I felt my stomach tighten. I already wanted him and I didn't even know him, I must be crazy. I was going to have sex with a complete stranger!

I had slept with six men previously, including my ex. though no one since him.

Feeling terrified he'd be repulsed by my body, misshapen from my past and age taking its toll.

I arrived very early and it took me nearly an hour to fall asleep, due to nerves.

Getting naked was actually the worst. Feeling nervous knowing he would see me, all of me. This thought terrified me, as my body was not what it used to be.

Yes I had toned myself up and kept in shape, though self criticism is always the harshest of all. I covered myself with the blanket, hiding under it until I eventually fall asleep, purposefully laying on my stomach as if to hide my body.

Bringing my mind back to last night with him, compared to what I had imagined, I totally underestimated the sexual attraction between us and his stamina. Not once did he make me feel ugly or unattractive. He seemed to really enjoy himself. He was incredible.

Images of him flash into my mind again, my face goes red and flushed. My breathing rapid as I start getting excited thinking about him again. Remembering about what we did together.

Oh no! My mind continues to tease me, recapping over what we did.

Oh my in his lift, the shower. He took my bottom. That was a first for me.

WOW!

He even fisted me!

I certainly was not prepared for that. He made me come so many times. I have never had sex as incredible as that, my body has never responded like that before.

He made me want him, desire him.

This was not what I had expected to happen. No matter what I felt with him, he was still a client and nothing more.

He had paid me to be with him and clearly knew what he wanted. I was being silly if I honestly thought it could ever be anything else, despite him leaving me his number. Harley said clients sometimes do this to get freebies, nothing more.

I had to forget him, clear my mind to prepare for Martin.

Opening my wardrobe, I stand there looking at what would be suitable.

I decide on wearing a matching blue lace bra and knickers, with black stockings.

I needed a dress suitable for dinner, I find a knee length blue dress. It had a loose hanging wrapped front, it was great for showing off my cleavage. I find a black pair of stilettos. Leaving my hair down, with natural makeup and bright red lipstick.

Checking the time it was nearly 7pm, I glance out of the window and see my taxi arrive. I grab my keys, phone and handbag and run out of the door.

Pulling up outside the Italian restaurant, I pay the driver and head towards the door. As I walk in I glance around for Martin. Harley told me this was the hardest part, as profile pictures were not always accurate.

As I glance over the people in the restaurant, I feel a hand on my shoulder, it makes me jump. I turn to see Seven. His scent fills my nostrils making my knees go weak. He was holding a black motorcycle helmet.

He rides?

I take a deep breath. Feeling my insides go weak from him being so close to me, with the reaction I felt, it throws me completely.

"Hello again."

He said smiling as his eyes dart up and down, taking in my outfit. Seemingly not noticing the effect he just had on me.

His eyes looking into mine, making my insides go crazy, I look down, embarrassed.

"Hi.....I'm...I'm meeting someone..."

I began, my voice quivery, I felt slightly awkward. I look across the restaurant.

I notice a man sat at the bar looking right at me, he raises his hand to gesture me over.

"Sorry, I must go."

I wave back at Martin. Seven pulls the door, holding it open for me.

I can't help but inhale his scent as I pass. I feel his hand touch my leg as I walk through the door, sending shudders through my body, letting out a tiny moan. Embarrassed, I quickly rush over to the bar where Martin has stood to greet me.

I feel hot and flustered. Seven passes behind and sits in the corner, putting his helmet on the seat. I could feel him watching us.

"Hello, I'm Courtney"

I kiss Martin on each cheek, he smelt like meadows, fresh and airy.

He was roughly 40 years old, dark brown hair, medium build. Pleasant face, freshly shaven. I glance at his hands, he was married.

I was not attracted to him, nothing. He was pleasant, though just didn't do anything for me. If I'm completely honest, my thoughts kept returning to Seven. Made worse that he was sat behind me.

Harley had said to just imagine it's a man you did fancy if they are ugly or not attractive to you. Or just fake it and pretend.

Could I imagine Martin was Seven?

No that was not fair on him.

"Hello, would you like a drink?"

I smile and nod. He beckoned the barman over, who took my order.

Pouring me a large glass of red wine, I sit next to Martin at the bar.

Noticing him observe me as I sat down. I take a quick glance back towards Seven, he was still staring right at me. His gaze met mine, I smile nervously before turning away, back to Martin. My face burning from embarrassment.

Martin was oblivious, he also seemed nervous and he kept checking his phone.

"Our table will be ready soon, have you eaten here before?"

Not noticing the red flush overwhelming my cheeks.

"No.....this is my first time, it's very nice"

I grip my glass. Feeling so nervous, I take small sips to try and calm myself.

The waiter came over and led us to our table, positioned near the window, it was perfect.

We ordered our food and continued to enjoy the evening. I was aware of Seven's presence, occasionally catching his eye.

After our meal, Martin informed me that our taxi was due at 10pm, it was a couple of minutes until then.

We started gathering our things and head towards the door, to wait outside.

As I follow Martin, I could see Seven was sat at his table, still alone.

He was looking at his phone, though I could tell he knew we were leaving.

Martin pushed the door and held it open for me.

Standing outside, we continued small talk as we waited for our taxi to arrive.

As I climbed in, I see Seven stood at the door of the restaurant watching.

I smile at him as I sit down in the back, I adjusted my dress and close the door.

Martin sat in the front next to the driver, informing him of the destination, a hotel he had booked.

During the journey Martin continued talking to the driver, I looked at my phone, checked my profile and emails, nothing important.

We arrived at the hotel, it looked expensive.

Martin took hold of my hand, walking together into the hotel.

We were greeted at the reception desk by an older lady, with grey hair.

"Good evening, how can I help?"

"I have a room booked for Pembleton, is it ready please?"

She checked her booking list before handing him a door card.

"Your room is number 6 on the ground floor, it's ready now. Is there anything else?"

"No, thank you."

Martin took my hand again and led me to the room, he opened the door so I walked inside, he followed behind me, closing the door.

There was a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket with two glasses on the table.

I place my belongings on the table next to the bed and take off my shoes.

Martin opened the Champagne and poured us each a glass, handing one to me.

I drank it immediately, he held the bottle ready to pour me another

"Steady now, no rush is there?"

I smile as he refilled my glass. I sip this one slower as I to sit on the edge of the bed. Martin sits next to me. Placing his glass on the table, taking mine he places it next to his.

Leaning forward, he starts kissing my neck, lifting his head to kiss me on the lips, he tasted of champagne.

We stand, his hands were moving along my thighs, lifting the hem of my dress, he notices my stockings. Turning me around to access the back of my dress. Unzipping it, letting it fell forward and drop to the floor. He cups my breasts, with my dress around my ankles, I step out of it.

Standing just in my underwear, I turn back around, stood facing Martin. He groans approvingly at me, smiling with a look of lust all over his face.

He was still fully clothed. Trying to think of what I should do, I look at his trousers.

I pull him towards me using the waistband of them, unbuckling his belt and unzipping them, letting them fall to his ankles.

I kneel down in front of him, pulling his pants down with me.

Releasing his partially erect penis, I begin licking his shaft, taking him in my mouth as I start to suck.

I look up to check he was enjoying what I'm doing.

He looked happy, with his hands resting on my shoulders.

I continue licking and sucking him, grabbing his balls in my hands and gently squeezing them, I can feel he was fully hard now. I let him fall from my mouth.

Moving up his body kissing, running my hands up his sides, now stood in front of him. I carefully unbutton his shirt, kissing his nipples, pulling it from his shoulders and letting him remove his arms from the sleeves.

He was now stood naked, looking at me. He moves closer.

Gently pressing his erect penis against me letting it push between my legs.

Putting his hands on my hips, running his hands over my thighs and around to my bottom, squeezing my cheeks and pulling me closer. I pull down my knickers, exposing my moistness.

Martin lifts me onto the edge of the bed. pushing his hardness into me, takes hold of my ankles, still thrusting hard, he was being dominant.

I moan as he lunges deeper in me. He pulls out and I turn around, I stand at the edge of the bed, I bend over, pushing my bottom up as I put my shoulders down so they are leaning on the bed, lowering my back. My arms stretched forward to support myself.

Martin reinserts himself, holding onto my hips as he pumps in deep.

I can hear him breathing heavily in between each thrust, grunting as he slams his body into mine. After a couple of minutes he pulls out and moves onto the bed, laying on his back.

I remove my bra and stockings and crawl onto the bed. I straddle him, so our bodies are aligned, I push him in me. Lifting myself, so I am squatting over him, tilting and thrusting.

He reaches forward to grab at my breasts, taking handfuls and squeezing them. I can feel him harden inside me. I ride him for nearly twenty minutes, he touches my body as he moans. Beneath me, I could feel he was ready, I lean forward and kiss him hard, pushing my tongue deep into his mouth. I can feel him pumping, the sudden rush as he comes, moaning as he kisses me.

The pulsing starts to ease and I feel him relax, breathing deeply. I stop kissing him and snuggle my head next to him, kissing his ear and neck. He holds me around my waist.

We lay there for several minutes then I roll over gently, letting him slide out.

Rolling onto my back as I exhale deeply.

Getting up, I put on my underwear, so I am no longer exposed.

As I begin gathering my shoes and dress, Martin sits up.

He swings his legs onto the edge of the bed, stands and walks over to his trousers.

Turning around with his wallet in his hand, he opens it and pulls out some money. Placing it on the bed, he looks at me.

"Thank you for a lovely evening, please let yourself out, I am going for a shower. There will be a taxi along in a few minutes to take you home."

Unsure of what to say to him, I just smile and nod.

Martin was nice and good looking, a nice body and the sex was ok, but my mind has been on Seven the entire time. I start feeling guilty. I don't think Martin noticed, but I knew.

"Thank you Martin"

I say quietly as he turns and walks into the bathroom. I hear the shower click on.

Pulling on my dress, I slide on my shoes and take the money, £140.

Gathering my other items I leave the hotel.

Standing outside, I see headlights approaching, it was my taxi. I climb into the back, tell the driver my address and sit back in the seat.

The drive home seemed very quick. Though I was not really paying attention, as I was thinking about Seven. I did notice that the driver kept glancing at me in his mirror. Arriving home, I pay him and quickly get out.

Inside I strip off in the bedroom and have a shower to clean off the smell of Martin.

I wrap myself in a towel and walk back to the bedroom.

Taking my phone from my bag, I lay on my bed. It was just after midnight, I remember the note that Seven had left.

Shall I message him?

Why not?

I would like to see him again. I enter his number then start my message, my heart was thumping so hard. Looking at the message again, I reconsider for a moment.

"Hi it's Courtney, how was your evening?"

I have thought of nothing but Seven all day. Unable to shake our time together from my mind. I didn't know what else to say. I press send and wait.

After a few seconds, I could see that he had read it, though no reply.

Disappointed. I turn off the bedroom light and climb under the blankets and get comfortable, closing my eyes, I keep thinking about Seven.

Why hasn't he replied?

Was he cross with me? Have I done something wrong?

Still thinking of him I fall asleep.

Ringing fills my head, I am woken by the sound of my phone alarm going off, 7am.

I stop the alarm and notice that I had a message, it was from Seven.

I open it.

"Hello Courtney, I did. Thank you, looks like you certainly did too."

I didn't want to seem eager.

Thinking about what to write. He had replied so he must be keen.

Still thinking about what to write. I roll over and think for a moment. He was probably at work, so I send him a photo.

A picture of me led naked on my bed with my blanket only just covering between my legs and breasts.

I wait and watch as I see he has seen it. I wait in anticipation for his response.

After what seemed like forever my phone pinged.

"WOW! Unfair teasing me like that! Knowing full well what effect you have on me!"

He wrote.

"Sorry, I wanted to brighten your day."

"As much as I appreciate it, you have made it impossible for me to concentrate on anything."

I think for a moment. 


Is he at work? Hmm.

I didn't want him to know how he made me feel and that he has been on my mind ever since, I sit up, trying to decide what to write.

Shaking, I send him my address.

Will that seem too much?

My phone immediately pings.

"You want me?"

Surprised by his choice of words I write. "You decide!"

He reads it but doesn't reply. I suddenly panic. I looked terrible.

I knew from my taxi ride from his apartment, that he lived about 40 minutes away, so I had some time. I rummaged through my lingerie to see what I could wear. I decided on a full black strapless bodysuit, crouch-less with bottom cut out. Very sexy, made of pure lace netting.

Now what to wear over it?

I pull out a micro mini red lycra dress.

This barely covers my bottom, but I think he will love it. I then select a red pair of stilettos to finish my outfit. With no time to do anything with my hair, I brush it and leave it down. I look around my flat and quickly tidy up as best I can.

I stand in my bedroom, check myself in my full length mirror, happy with how I look, I glance out of the window, no sign of him yet. I re make my bed and spray perfume around, light some candles.

It was nearly 10am.

I hear a rumbling of a motorbike approaching. It stops outside.

My doorbell rings. He was here.

Feeling hot and flustered, I rush out of the bedroom and head towards the front door.

I pull the catch and open it.

Seven was stood in front of me, wearing a black leather jacket, white t-shirt and casual black jeans. Holding his crash helmet, he looked very sexy. His hair sexily messy, I invite him in, he walked into the hallway, looking around. I close the front door. Pausing for a moment to compose myself.

"Would you like a drink?"

My cheeks felt hot and my heart was racing, oh no had he noticed how flustered I was.

"Yes. Whatever your having."

He takes off his jacket, putting it on the floor in the hall with his helmet, as he continues to look around.

"Nice place."

He wanders into the living room. 
I walk into the kitchen and take two shot glasses out of the cupboard and some vodka before joining him in the living room. 


RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers