Courtney Moore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
16 Followers

While travelling to town, which took about 10 minutes my phone pings, a text from Elliot.

"In a silver camper parked outside the park"

I reply "OK, I'm on my way"

When the bus pulls up, I have a few minutes walk to the park, as I approach I see his silver camper. I knock on the door and pull it open, closing it behind me, as I enter I lock it. I see Elliot sat in the front drivers seat, he climbs over to greet me.

"Hi, take your clothes off and wait on there!"

He says pointing.

I could see the mattress on the floor, with a cream sheet on it, no blankets. I start to unzip my jeans and take off my t-shirt.

Removing my bra and knickers as I lay on the mattress.

On my back, leaning on my shoulders, legs bent and spread slightly open.

The mattress smelt unpleasant.

I try to look appealing to him despite the smell. He was now stood over me, he pulled down his jogging bottoms, letting himself fall out, he was not wearing any pants.

He was quite a large built man, tubby belly and quite hairy, with hairs on his chest and back. Guessing his age I think about 35. His manhood was stocky and wide, he was semi erect so still more to grow.

Stood over me with his joggers around his ankles, he starts touching himself.

I watch him, as he lowers to his knees, kneeling over me, straddling my legs as he continued to pleasure himself.

He comes, squirting his man juice all over me, coating my stomach and chest. Leaning forward, he squeezes my breasts and starts rubbing his juices into my skin, smoothing it over my stomach, breasts and face.

Pushing his fingers into my mouth as he moves up my body, he pushes his penis towards my face, indicating for me to suck it. I am unable to get up, as he was straddled over me, pushing himself into my mouth.

I reluctantly start sucking him, as he starts to thrust, he hardens again. Pulling back he moves over me, lifting my legs as he pushes his end into me.

He starts to thrust again, his belly slapping against me, the hairs on his body tickle my skin.

He pounds himself into me, being really forceful. I lay there unable to move due to the weight and force he used while on me.

As I could feel him start to twitch, I knew he was close, grunting as he starts to come. Once finished he got up and pulled up his jogging bottoms.

"You can clean up over there."

Pointing to the back of his camper.

He had a beaded section with a bowl and cloth, the water was fresh and warm.

I clean myself as best I could, there was a small towel placed for me too.

I went back to where Elliot was to get dressed.

He had put the money out already for me, £100.

Once dressed I push the money in my pocket and rush to the door.

"Thanks Elliot, Bye"

I leave, he said nothing.


Stepping out of the camper back onto the street, I felt as if everyone knew what had just happened. People were looking at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

It was nearly 5:30pm.

I caught the bus home and took a long shower to scrub the smell of Elliot from my body, plus to ensure I was clean for my next client, Ethan.


I chose a white bra and knicker set, with a pretty flowery dress, just above my knees. It looked amazing with my black boots. I call a taxi to take me to his house.

While I wait I add a little makeup and tidy my hair, add my red lipstick and I'm ready.

I grab my bag and head outside.

When my taxi arrived I notice it was the same driver from the other night.

With no time to cancel, reluctantly I get inside. I give him the address and he starts driving, not saying anything. I could still see him glancing at me from his mirror, staring.

The uneasy feeling in my stomach was making me feel slightly sick, he was really looking. I pull my skirt down and pretend I haven't noticed, praying for the journey to end.

Arriving at the address, I pay him and get out, not wanting to look at him, he made my skin crawl. I shudder slightly as I walk up the path to Ethan's house.

I realise it was a student share, he was going to be young probably about 20.

I am let in by one of his housemate, who shows me to his room.

I knock on the door and enter. He was already naked on his bed.

Young yes and my guess was right, he looked about 20.

He was quite skinny, I could see he was also very tall, as his feet dangling over the edge of his bed. I move over to him, he looked very nervous.

Unzipping my boots, I remove them before climbing onto his bed.

I stand next to him, lift off my dress as I move onto the bed wearing only my bra and knickers, I straddle him.

Taking his penis in my hands, I caress it, stroking his shaft gently. I could feel him trembling under my fingers, his eyes were wide and he was breathing very fast. Leaning down I kiss his end and start licking him but he stops me.

Shocked I glance up as my hands continue to touch him, squeezing gently.

Moving my knickers aside, I lower myself onto him.

Slowly letting him slide inside. I gently lift up and down, taking him as he just lay there, his eyes were now closed, he moaned occasionally.

After a minute of grinding on him, I unhook my bra and remove it, tossing it to the floor. I take hold of his hands and place them on my breasts, he immediately opens his eyes shocked, yelps loudly and comes.

Great! I wait a moment, until I feel him relaxing, letting his hands fall from my breasts, I lift off him and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Did you want more?"

Feeling very unsatisfied and hoping he would say yes.

"I can't once is fine. Money is over there. Thank you."

He pointed to a dresser. I got up and dressed, checking the money, £100. 


Pushing it in my bag I pull on my boots and leave, needing a very strong drink.

My frustration was very obvious though I knew pushing him for more would be pointless as his inexperience wasn't enough to satisfy me.

Knowing he was clearly a virgin and I was his first.

He'd booked me purely so he could say. 'I'm now a man!' Pathetic.

I was so annoyed and sexually frustrated, Thoughts of Josh kept flashing into my mind too, making my situation worse.

There was a bar on the corner, The Mayflower. I sit at the bar and ask for a glass of red wine. The barman pours me a glass, I asked him to leave the bottle.

As I drank the second glass, I check the time 8:45pm. I finish my drink, grab the bottle and leave the bar to get a taxi home. I finish the remaining wine on the way. When home, I have a quick shower to freshen up. I was feeling quite drunk from the wine, though had to start getting ready for my last booking with Brian.

I put on a black strapless bra and black thong, with a black strapless dress which hung to my ankles. It had a large side split up to my bottom. I put on some black sandals and take a look in the mirror. It was nearly 10pm.

I call a taxi and sorted my hair and makeup, adding my red lipstick to finish.

I leave the flat and wait outside for my taxi, it was cold.

When it arrives, I tell the driver the address and he pulls off. It was Mr Creepy again.

I could see him staring at me in his centre mirror, his eyes watching me.

As I look at them they seemed familiar somehow.

Dismissing it, I look out of the window. Not wanting to feel freaked out again.

"Going somewhere nice?"

His voice made me shudder uneasily.

"Meeting a friend."

I replied coldly, not wanting to have small talk.

He continued glancing at me in his mirror.

He pulled up outside Brian's flat, paying him I get out and walk up to the main entrance.

Pressing the buzzer, the door opens. Brian's flat was on the top floor. I walk up the stairs, passing a cat that rubs against my leg. When I reach his front door, Brian was waiting and welcomes me in.

He was medium build, muscular about 35. Wearing gym gear, tight lycra shorts which displayed his vast package, with a tight fitting vest top. I follow him into the bedroom. As I enter, he closes the door.

On the side table, he has a selection of sex toys, a selection of different vibrators, a strap on and a whip. I smile to myself. Looks like Brian has a bit of a kinky side.

He walks over to me and starts kissing my neck.

His hands start moving over my body, cupping my breasts.

His left hand moves down my side, through the split of my dress as he put his hand down my knickers, rubbing his hand into me as his fingers explore.

He starts pushing me towards the bed as he pulls off my dress, I kick it off to the floor.

He unhooks my bra and pulls down my knickers. I stand naked in front of him.

He proceeds to remove his shorts, pushing me onto the bed.

He climbs on top of me, rubbing himself in between my legs. Grabbing my ankle, he lifts my left leg.

Positioning ready he inserts himself, while holding my ankle as he thrusts.

Pushing into me hard and fast.

He removes himself and turns me over onto all fours. Taking a red vibrator from the table, preparing me he rubs my opening with his hand, pushing his fingers inside. Feeling my wetness he removes them and pushes the vibrator in their place, turning it on to maximum.

I take hold of it, holding it inside me as he starts kissing my bottom.

Slapping my cheeks and holding me open, pressing his tongue around my hole. Licking and pushing his tongue round it. He spits on me before pushing his waiting length into me. He was so rough, I scream as it was very sudden and painful.

He didn't stop he pushes deeper.

All the while, I still have the vibrator inside me.

Pushing me forward, Brian is now on top of me, pounding into my bottom hard, he is panting and groaning with pleasure. I feel him come inside me, he pulls out, his end dripping all over me.

Turning me over he removes the vibrator, tossing it to the floor. He quickly replaces it with his dripping end, thrusting into me. He holds my shoulders while he rams me hard. He was very rough, grabbing and pulling at my hair and breasts.

He proceeds to lift both of my legs to my chest, he holds up as he fucks me.

He continued for another five minutes until he comes again. Releasing my legs so he could squirts all over my face and hair.

When finished, he said nothing. He just got up and walked out of the room.

I go to the bathroom and clean myself up, taking a quick shower to clean the mess from me. I get dressed and walk into the living room where Brian was sat smoking a cigarette, still completely naked. Seeing me, he said.

"I have called you a taxi. Money is on the table by the door. That was great thanks."

I thank him before collecting my money £100 and leave.

The taxi that arrived was again Mr Creepy from earlier.

"Good night?"

"Yes, thank you."

His eyes again send a shudder down my spine, an uneasy feeling spread through me. Arriving home, I pay him before rushing to my door. So glad to finally be home.

I throw all of my belongings onto my bed and immediately take a long shower. I was exhausted. What a manic day. I finally fall asleep at nearly 2am.

In the morning, I still felt very tired, everything was sore. 
I certainly didn't feel like meeting anyone today.

I checked my profile, one booking for tonight 10pm, I decided to cancel. I needed a rest.

It was nearly 8am, I decide to have a quiet day at home.

Still nothing from Josh.

Suddenly I heard someone at my front door, I rush over and open it, Josh was stood there. He lunged forward, grabbing me.

We immediately start kissing, as he pushes his lips on mine, his tongue enters my mouth.

Pulling away, he smiles at me. Seeing that I am stood only in my night shirt, fresh out of bed. Taking off his jacket, putting it on the floor with his helmet in the hall.

He smelt amazing, I was already aroused just after kissing him, my nipples were hard, visible through my night shirt.

Josh took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed, removing my nightshirt I watch him.

He was wearing a short sleeved white t-shirt and black jeans and boots. He pulled off his boots and socks, took off his jeans and removed his t-shirt. He was not wearing any pants, he was now stood naked, looking at me.

I glance at him, biting my lip as I take in the magnificent sight. Smiling at my reaction, he crawls onto the bed, his hardness swaying. kneeling over me, he gently inserts himself. Lifting up and down, his touch gentle. He felt amazing, his smell surrounding me, making me feel helpless.

He lifts my legs, resting them on his shoulders, he penetrates me softly, yet with enough force to make me moan, he continues taking me. I feel him clench his buttocks as he releases in me, coming hard.

Taking some tissue from the box I had next to the bed, he cleans himself and me. He led back down, holding me and kissing my ear.

"I don't.........." He starts, unsure if to continue. He pauses. "...I really like you."

He continued. I went to answer, but he got up and stood next to me. I sat up.

He was towering over me.

"Courtney...I want you all the time."

I didn't know what to say. I look away from him.

"I'm sorry."

Is all I could say.

My phone pings, Josh picks it up, and reads the notification. Throwing the phone onto the bed, he angrily walks to the bathroom. I sit on the bed and read it.

'6pm Stuart & Fred double fuck.' Wow! That was bad timing.

I get up and walk into the bathroom. Josh was leaning against the sink with this hands. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I kiss his back, pressing my body against him, as I hold.

"I'm sorry"

I whisper in his ear. He turns to face me.

Looking at me, he leans forward and kisses me softly, before going back into the bedroom. He starts getting dressed, I try and stop him, knowing he was upset.

"I'm sorry."

He didn't answer, he just continued getting dressed and walked towards the front door, pulling money from his jeans pocket he threw it onto the floor.

He picked up his jacket and helmet and left slamming the door behind him.

I sit on the bed again. I heard his bike start and him ride off very fast. I didn't know what to do. After about ten minutes, I text him.

"What did I do?" I write and send to him.


He reads it. "Do you not want me?" I write.

He reads it. No reply. 
I hear a motorbike coming down the road, stopping outside. 


I knew it was Josh.

I walk to the front door and open it, standing naked, I wait for him.

As Josh walks in he has already removed his jacket, tossing it to the floor with his helmet, he grabs hold of me, lifting me up he pushes me against the wall in the hall, kissing me hard on the lips.

He was very rough. As he frantically kisses me, I unfasten his jeans and push them down, he was ready. He pushes his hardness into me, my legs wrap around his back, with my feet over his bottom. He penetrates me hard and rough, grappling my breasts, he clenches and moans loudly. He continues to thrust hard, as though he was releasing his anger by fucking me. I feel him come, he pushes into me, leaning his chin on my shoulder. Taking some deep breaths before removing himself, gently letting me down. I close the front door and walk to my bedroom.

Crawling onto the bed, I roll onto my back. Josh follows me.

As I lay on my back, Josh climbs over me. Kissing my thighs, his breath making me shudder, as it sends sensations through my body. His hands exploring, as he moves over me. He starts to lick me, pushing his tongue all over, exploring and teasing me. I pull his hair, taking handfuls and holding his head.

As he sucks on my clit, I could feel myself coming, my body goes crazy unable to move as the sensation travels through me, my breathing heavy.

Josh begins moving up my body kissing my stomach and belly button, moving up my chest kissing my breasts, before kissing my lips.

His fingers take over the pleasure of me, pushing them in, I also feel him pushing fingers into my bottom.

"What do you want?"

"Everything......I want you all night!"

Josh moves back on top me, showing me he was ready again, touching me he moves forward and began taking me.


We continued all night, having sex all over my apartment, exploring each other's bodies, it was incredible.

When I woke in the morning Josh was gone, no note.


I tidied my apartment and had a long bath. I spent the day relaxing, hoping that Josh would text me but no, nothing.

I knew it was silly thinking he would want a relationship with me.

My feelings were so mixed, I knew I liked him more than I was letting on, not hearing from him was tearing me apart inside.

He had made his feelings clear one minute, then left me unsure the next.

RitaFox
RitaFox
16 Followers