Courtney Moore Ch. 03

Story Info
Courtney leaves him wanting more. Sexual content throughout.
10.5k words
4.6
1.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers

STUART & FRED (Courtney)

It was nearly 4pm, I had to get ready for my booking with Stuart and Free. I decided to wear all red for them. A red push up bra with a red g-string. With a red thin strapped tight fitting dress which has a mini skirt just covering my bottom. I found a pair of red stilettos and proceeded to sort my hair and makeup, finished with bright red lipstick. I checked myself in the mirror. Happy, I call a taxi, I was ready for this!

The taxi pulled up outside a large house, with a long driveway. I paid the driver and got out. Thankfully this driver was not Mr Creepy.

As I looked at the house, I could hear soft music coming from inside.

I sigh, preparing myself for what they wanted. I heard a sound behind me, a man was stood across the street. He was staring at me, glancing back at the house, not taking much notice I walk up the path towards the front door and ring the bell. I glance over my shoulder, the man was still there. I turn back as the door is opened.

"Hello, you must be Courtney, I'm Stuart, do come in."

Stuart was tall and quite muscular, he was wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt.

I would guess about mid thirties in age. He had plain features, he looked kind, well presented and spoke as if educated and was clearly quite well off.

As Stuart walked through the hallway into the kitchen, I could still see the man standing on the path outside Stuart and Fred's house, I still couldn't make out who it was. Fred was sat at the kitchen table drinking a bottle of beer. He nodded in my direction.

"Alright sweetheart. You ready for us".

Fred was about 40, smaller build than Stuart.

He was a bit messy looking, with his hair long and wavy. He had stubble as though he hadn't shaved for days. He was wearing a grey top and jeans.

Stuart handed me a glass of white wine as he opened a beer for himself.

We stood in the kitchen drinking our drinks and chatting.

Small talk to break the ice and to get to know each other better. After a few minutes Fred stood up and walked to the bedroom, taking off his clothes as he walked.

He sat on the bed.

"Come on then."

He shouted to me and Stuart.

Stuart followed first, also taking off his clothes. I slowly followed them both, leaving the bedroom slightly door open.

Stuart immediately came over to me, standing in front of me, he pulls off my dress, his hands travelling down my body to remove it.

He starts touching my body, stroking my legs and moving his hands upwards. Smoothing over my bottom, stomach, chest and over my breasts.

Fred came behind me, he started licking my back. Unhooking my bra he pulls it off me, cupping my breasts in his hands before holding my arms, pulling me back against him. Holding me firm against his body, I could feel his erection pressing against my bottom as he rubbed it into me.

Stuart in front of me touching and kissing my body. His hands move down to my knickers. He pulls them down as he kneels down in front of me.

He starts licking me, inserting his fingers, pushing them in and out. He licks me and wraps his mouth over slit sucking. Fred held me close to him kissing my neck and biting me.

Feeling both of them touch me at the same time was very overwhelming. My body was going crazy from them despite not fancying them, it was completely out of my control.

Stuart stood up and moves over to the bed, he led on his back.

"Bring her here."

He ordered Fred.

Fred released his grip on my arms so I could move. Pushing me forward, so I climb onto the bed. I kick off my shoes and remove my knickers from my ankles.

"Get on."

Stuart instructed as he stroked his erect penis.

I climb onto him, once I mounted Stuart, Fred climbed onto the bed behind me and was now holding my hips and moving his hands over my body.

As I let Stuart's length slide inside, pushing myself down onto him, Fred pulls my legs making me lay on top of Stuart as he starts stroking my bottom and smacking me. Stuart holds me around my waist as Fred pushes his erection against my bottom.

He holds my cheeks apart moving forward he pushes into me hard.

I scream as he thrusts deep into me.

I am now led sandwiched between them, unable to move as they both fucked me hard like this for over ten minutes. They then changed positions, swapping over so each could try. They took it in turns to fuck my face, my bottom and pussy. They continued for many hours. They enjoyed double fucking me which left me completely unable to move, all while pouring alcohol into my mouth and over my body. They were very adventurous. Doing what they wanted to me, as if I ass their new favourite toy. They tied and spanked me, Trying out different positions to move and fuck me.

Thankfully the alcohol had numbed me completely, Allowing me to just go with it anx do whatever they wanted next.

After a brief rest Stuart handed me a strap on, which I was told to use on them both. Nervously, I step into it and pull it up and over my bottom. I pulled the hard rubber penis into position. Fred wanted it first.

He knelt on the bed, his bottom facing me, as he prepared himself.

I crawl onto the bed, positioning behind him. I push his cheeks apart holding him open. Stuart who was stood next to us watching, throws me a bottle of lube.

I open the bottle, pouring it on my hands. I rub the rubber penis taking the bottle, I pour lube over Fred's bottom pushing my fingers in his hole, working the lube inside. He moans as I do this. I put the lid on the bottle, throwing it beside us.

I kneel at Fred's bottom and spread his cheeks apart again.

He starts moaning as I begin pushing the penis into him. I thrust slowly at first, he yells grabbing the pillows with his hands. I push harder, he yells again and continues moaning loudly as I start to thrust into him. This made the rubber penis slide fully inside him, I lean forward and take his penis in my right hand and hold it firm, squeezing hard as I thrust hard into his bottom. As I pump myself forward, the straps pull on my bottom, the force I was using making them stretch. it was a strange feeling taking him like this, strangly satisfying as I watch the penis moving in and out of his bottom, each thrust making him yell and twist under me. It was only my firm grip on his dick stopping him moving away, as I had him on the verge feeling his body start shaking. I squeeze his dick hard as I increase my force, feeling his shaft pulsing under my grip. Fred yells out as he starts to comes, he spirts his cum all over the bed. I let go and lean backwards, reversing myself so the penis slides out of his bottom, he immediately rolls over and lays on his back panting. His penis was moving spontaneously as it continues spurting, his cum dripping down his shaft as he stroked his hand along it, smoothing his hand over his balls and scrotum. He led there watching me move over to Stuart.

I kiss him on the lips while making him bend him over the bed, lewning so he had his bottom towards me. I stand behind him, pushing the strap on penis pressing against his bottom, rubbing it on theedge of his hole as he flexes, anticipating it entering.

Pushing it between his legs, moving it back and forth, teasing him. He was panting hard, Fred was still led on the bed, I could see he was squeezing his dick with his hand as he wafched us.

I hold Stuarts bottom open, prising his cheeks apart as I insert my index finger, pushing it in and out, it slides in easily. With him holding the edge of the bed, I move the penis over his hole and start pushing it in. As I push the end in, his hole opens, then like a vaccuum it sucks it in, I continue pushing.

Stuart yells loudly as he yells I push harder. I begin thrusting, pounding his bottom as I thrust my groin into him, the sound of the straps and rubber smacking his skin seemed to echo around the room, the penis deep in his bottom as I press myself i to him, continuing to use powerful thrusts to keep it moving in, hopefully to hit his g spot, he has not stopped yelling.

I reach around his body, taking hold of his penis, I begin to move it to pleasure him. My hand squeezing him hard, moving up and down his shaft, saueezing and pulling.

Suddenly Fred moves forward, in front of Stuart. He had been watching me pull on his penis as I took his bottom.

He was stroking himself and clearly excited. He takes Stuart's penis from my hand and pushes it into his mouth. weapping his lips around his shaft, I head him inhale before he begins giving Stuart a blow job. I continue thrusting.

Feeling Stuart tense then releases, Fred pulls back and I see Stuart has came in his mouth. I pull the penis from Stuart and slide it down my legs onto the floor.

They both then turn to face me. I climb onto the bed, kneeling on all fours, facing Fred he pushes his penis into my mouth, I suck him as he thrusts into me.

Stuart comes behind me, kneeling at my bottom. Fred holds the back of my head to control his thrusts. Stuart starts fingering me, circling his end on my opening before he pushes in, taking me from behind, thrusting several times, he pulls me hard against his body.

Holding me still. Fred comes in my mouth, I spit it out. I feel Stuart come in me, he then pulls out. I roll onto my back on the bed, my heart was pounding so fast and my legs were numb.

Fred and Stuart both look at me. Fred climbs on top of me, his penis was again hard, he pushes my legs apart and enters me, pushing in hard, he vigerously pumps, using so much force I knew it would normally have hurt, but now it didn't, my body just accepted it. Stuart had knelt over my face and was wanking over me, pushing his end in to my mouth and pushing it all over my face. He comes all over me, squirlting it everywhere, in my mouth, face and hair. He shook himself, rubbing his dripping end against my cheek, groaning as he watches Fred. Fred was still pumping hard into me, he had lifted my legs so he could push in deeper, the sudden rush of pulsing tracels through me as I feel his penis throb as he come, giving me a firm hard thrust as he expellsxit deep insode me. Finished he climbs off, Stuart follows as they disappear into another room.

I am led on the bed, over six hours of constant sex with them. I grabbed my phone from my bag as I had heard it go off several times.

Six new messages, all from un unknown number.

"I can see you with them" 9:02pm

"Dirty bitch" 9:30pm

"Slut" 10:40pm

"Fuck you" 11:12pm

"Whore" 11:13pm

"I'm sorry" 11:14pm

Was it that man who had beem outside. I immediately think it was Josh, perhaps using a works phone. He must have been him outside earlier watching me, had he peered through the window and watched? Fuck.

Stuart and Fred walked in, handing me a drink.

"You alright sweetheart?" Stuart asked noticing the horrified look on my face.

"Yes, yes its fine. sorry I was just checking the time." I lied, not wanting to think about the vioe words in the messages.

"We have kept you longer than planned, hope you do not mind. Payment is in the kitchen for you."

Stuart touched my arm. He was very sweet, they had both been lovely. Adventurous and wild yes, my body ached in places I didnt think could ache.

"You were incredible my dear."

He smiled at me. ā€ØStroking his hand over my thigh and leg.

Fred nodded, as he took a large gulp of his drink.

I finished my wine and asked if I could take a shower. They both smile and nodd at me. I quickly rush into the bathroom and lock the door, not wanting them to disturb me.

Standing under the water, my whole body felt completely exhausted and ached. Is rub myself and wash my hair, needing to clean everywhere acter what they did. Wrapped in a towel, I return to the bedroom and get dressed. Stuart and Fred were led together on the bed, talking.

I thanked them both, kissing them each on the cheek, collected my money and left. They had paid me Ā£500.

Outside I look around for Josh, I couldn't see him.

Not really knowing where I was, I walked down the street to look for a clue. Nothing.

I hear a motorbike coming down the road towards me, it started slowing down, I could see it was Josh.

He stopped next to me.

"Get on." I heard him shout. Startled at his tone, I took the helmet from the back of his bike and pull it on.

I climb onto the back and wrap my arms around him. He revs the engine and speeds off down the road, he rode very fast. I could sense he was angry.

He continued riding for some time, before pulling into a side road, he stopped the bike, turning the engine off. I got off and removed the helmet. Tipping my head down, ruffled my hair and flicked it back behind me. I put the helmet on the back of the bike again.

Josh got off, taking off his helmet he rested it on the handlebars. He turned to look at me.

"I.............I hoped you wouldn't meet them." He said. I could see his face looked different. Not sure whether to be scared at this point, I just stood there.

"Did you do it?." He started. I say nothing. I go to touch his arm, but he pulls away from me. I try and wrap my arms around him but he pushes me off hard, I fall backwards onto the ground.

Realising this, he turns quickly, crouching to help me.

"Sorry. I didn't mean......" He starts.

"It's fine!" I interrupt him. Kneeling in front of me, touching my leg.

"I'm sorry." He says again. His eyes soften as he lifts my skirt, looking at me, he strokes my thigh. Moving his hand he suddenly pulls down my knickers hard. Shocked, I lean back and lift my bottom so he could remove them.

Pushing them into his jacket pocket he then unzips his jeans, he pulls out his penis, pushing it hard into me. He was already full erect.

His anger had made him very rough. I could feel his frustration as he pushed in, the anger making him very forceful. I could feel the gravel cutting into my back as he pumped i to me. He was rough and very fast. I feel him come. Finished, he pulls out and gets up, fastens his jeans and holds out his hand for me.

I take it and he helps me up.

Brushing the dirt from my dress and legs, I look at him feeling a little confused.

Josh had sat back on the bike, turning it on, he starts revving the engine, waiting for me to get on. I pull on the helmet and climb on the bike. Wrapping my arms around him as he speeds off.

He takes me home. Outside my apartment, I get off the bike and put the helmet over the back seat again.

"Thank you."

I say. Josh nods as he revs the engine and rides off.

Inside my flat I close the front door. I lean on the back of it and exhale deeply.

What a night! Getting undressed, taking a towel, I have a long bath.

After, I go to the bedroom and check my phone. 10 new messages.

I sprawl onto my bed, excited as I press to read them.

"I will fuck you" 2:04am

"I am watching" 2:14am

"Dirty slut whore" 2:18am

"I WILL HAVE YOU" 2:22am

"Your mine" 2:28am

"I AM HERE" 2:04am

"Slut" 2:14am

"Fuck you" 2:18am

"Bitch I will get you" 2:22am

"I'm sorry goodnight" 2:28am

I stare at them feeling a little uneasy. Josh wouldn't use that language, yet he was angry when he picked me up. I felt hurt thsf he'd use such cruel words. perhaps he was drunk.

How had he known where I was?

He must have watched us and is unleashing his pain to cope through words, I dismiss it. trying to justify his vile words. Deep down something was telling me it was bad, a gutt feeling of dread floods through me, making me shudder for a moment.

Climbing into bed, I am feeling confused by Josh. ā€ØAs my mind drifts, I fall asleep.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

(Seven)

I woke early and headed back to my apartment to get ready for work. While in the shower, I thought about last night. ā€ØIt was all a bit of a blur. I remember drinking a lot of vodka and having sex. She had my wallet. Did she see my badge? Fuck this could change everything. Though she seemed ok, but she was totally drunk. I can't remember anything else. I just remember our incredible sex. He body was all I could think of and her lips, she was just constantly in my head.

Courtney has blown my mind so much, I am unable to concentrate on anything. Especially work. I must be crazy. ā€ØI call my boss and say I'm unwell and need time off. ā€ØHe gives me a week. Great. I go onto Courtney's profile and book her for a week. Knowing she will be notified, I quickly message her "I won't share you" I write, then add quickly.

"Pick you up at 12. Be ready!"

I pack a bag and head over to Courtney's apartment and wait outside. I open the boot and wait for her. When she comes out, I take her bag and we head off.

She was quiet, though seemed happy. I catch her staring at me, after a short while, I catch her gaze again, only to have her plunge her hand inside my shorts.

She starts to caress me, it felt incredible. Then she moves her head over my dick, I lose it, knowing I had to pull over, somewhere.

Flustered, I look for an exit. Driving while having your dick enjoyed is not easy, amazing though dangerous. She starts sucking me. Fucking hell!

She is sucking me off while I'm driving. Fuck! I quickly head for the service exit, having to manoeuvre across all lanes, I cut up traffic in the panic to find a safe place to stop. Pulling into the services, I quickly park the car, Courtney still happily enjoying herself on my dick, I clutch the steering wheel hard as I feel myself coming.

Sitting there breathing heavily, in shock slightly by her dangerous and bold move. I'd come so hard, she looks pleased with herself. Wiping her mouth as she had swallowed my cum in one go.

I compose myself before continuing to drive.

The remaining journey was without any more antics.

Courtney seems impressed with the cottage and idea of being away too.

We have a great week, lots of great sex and learning more about each other. I am still unsure if she saw my badge or not. So far I get the impression she didn't.

She had continued working, which has really affected me. That was another reason why I booked this trip. I want her to stop and just be with me.

On our last night we have a lovely meal at the restaurant near the beach, before Courtney takes a moonlight dip in the sea. She looked incredible all wet walking toward me, I had to take her on the sand. Hurt my dick like hell afterwards, but was worth the thrill. We enjoyed a sensual shower together afterwards too. I just wish she would commit to me and stop working for the agency.

We have sex again before falling asleep.

In the morning I wake up and Courtney has already started packing. I get up and dressed and we head back to her flat. It was a long drive and late when we got back. Despite being exhausted we still find the energy to have sex. Falling asleep with her wrapped in my arms was wonderful. I have to leave early for work so leave her a note

"A wonderful week. See you later J Xxx"

I also leave her money for the booking. Even though we had a good week, I was still frustrated that she wouldn't t commit to me. I check her profile and see the bookings she has today. Fuck. I felt so angry. I go back to my apartment and take a shower before calling my boss, letting him know I would be working from home for a few days longer.

I get dressed and check where Courtney was, her location was tracked on my phone. This was something I did while she was in the shower on our first night at the cottage. I added a tracker to her to phone so I knew where she was.

Longing for her again, I decide to pick her up from her booking. I wait for her in the hotel lobby, when she see's me, she is surprised, though I can tell pleased too. I take her home. I also take her to her next booking and wait. I try not to think about what she was doing, as it was very frustrating.

When she came out, I took her home again.

Back at her flat Courtney has a shower and we have sex. She keeps surprising me and I like it. Her dirty side is coming out more and more, she is like an animal and I love it.

RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers