Courtney Moore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers

Our moment is ruined when she says she has another booking tonight, making feel pissed off, it was like torture knowing what she would be doing.

I roll over and want to just sleep and not think about it.

I glance over at her as she finishes getting ready. I can see her shapely figure through her dress, her nipples pressing against the fabric. The back of her dress was open, displaying her stunning back. The fact that she looked so amazing hurt me even more, knowing it was for another man. He would be removing that dress and touching her. I turn away again, although she had satisfied me, the jealousy festering within me was fierce. I felt she had worn me out mentally and physically.

Courtney was dangerous. Though I longed to be with her.

Just then, I realised she had left, as I hear the front door close.

I listened as her footsteps tapped along the path, the sound of a car door opening and closing before driving off.

I closed my eyes and immediately fall into a deep sleep.

ā€ØI didn't hear my phone alert me to a text message.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

AWAY (Courtney)

I am woken by my phone beeping, a new notification, I pick it up. As I read what it says, I lay there in disbelief. Josh has booked me for a week! Seriously.

My phone pings again.

"I won't share you." He wrote. "Pick you up at 12. Be ready!"

I threw my phone down and lay there, I picked it up and checked the time, 10:15am. Reluctantly I get up and find a large bag to pack some clothes, enough for a week.

I shove it all in the bag and then go to the bathroom, fetching my toothbrush, brush and perfume. putting it all in the bag.

I then start getting ready. Choosing a casual black t-shirt bra and knickers with ripped skinny jeans a baggy off the shoulder t-shirt and my trainers. I ruffle my hair and put on my red lipstick. Adding my makeup bag to the bag, I put it by the door. I was ready.

Checking the time it was 11:45am. I sat on the sofa and wait, checking my profile and I could see my clients have left me reviews. I read them.

Hearing a car horn outside, I glance out of the window and see Josh was outside.

I grab my bags and keys and rush out to greet him. He helps me with my bag, putting it in the boot. I climb into the front passenger seat. Josh gets back in the car.

"Ready? Let's go!"

His mood completely different from last night. He drives off, heading out of town.

He heads onto the motorway heading south, he seems calm. ā€ØOccasionally looking over at me before returning his eyes to the road.

"Are you alright? Sorry I was angry with you, it wasn't fair." ā€Ø

He moves his hand onto my thigh, squeezing it gently.

Putting my hand on his, I held it briefly. He had to move it back onto the steering wheel. Thinking he was apologising for the horrible messages, I look at him.

He was wearing a tight t-shirt and some loose fit shorts and trainers. He was freshly shaven, his face looked smooth, his lips pert, his hair styled casual with a hint of gel, messy but sexy. He looked so good. I bite my lip as I feel myself getting turned on just from looking at him.

Sensing I'm staring, he glances over.

"You ok?"

He notices, the wanting look on my face, unsure of what to do as he has to continue driving.

We were several miles from the next exit. I unfasten my seatbelt and lean over towards him, putting my left hand down his shorts. I begin holding and moving my hand over his penis, stroking and caressing his balls.

He starts swerving slightly in his lane though regains control and starts accelerating, moving into the third lane. I move my head down, lowering into his lap, taking him in my mouth, I hold him and start sucking and pulling gently.

Increase how hard I suck. I could feel the car swerving as he reacts to me.

I do not stop.

He suddenly moves left, taking the service exit.

The car squeals as he turns off the motorway, cutting off other road users in the process. I hear car horns blasting around us.

I do not stop.

I hear the engine slow, as Josh parks the car.

I continue sucking him, as he groans holding the steering wheel tight in his hands.

I could feel his body jerking and twisting from me, clenching I feel him coming.

I suck hard and swallow. Licking my lips, I look up at him.

"Your so bad!"

He says as he tucks himself back in his shorts. His breathing very heavy.

Taking a moment to compose himself he looks at me, smiling naughtily as I lick my lips.

"Come on let's go!"

A panicked yet satisfied look on his face.

He restarts the car and re joins the motorway.

After a couple of hours, he pulled off onto narrow B roads. We came to a small road leading to a quiet little cottage. He pulled on to the drive and turned the engine off. Getting out he opened the boot, I opened my door and get out, looking around.ā€ØIt was beautiful.

"Where are we Josh?"

"This is my holiday cottage. Thought you'd like it here. A nice break."

He carried the bags inside and placed them in the bedroom, while I looked around.

It was a beautiful little one bedroom cottage, with a little kitchen, dining room and a separate living room. The bedroom was spacious and had an en-suite with a shower. The bathroom had a stunning large bathtub.

I walk back to the living room where Josh was sat on the sofa, taking off his trainers. He walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine, taking down two glasses from the shelf, he returned and sat with me.

He opened the wine, pouring us both a glass.

"Cheers." He said, clunking his glass to mine.

"Why are we here?"

I ask not wanting to sound ungrateful.

Josh looked at me pausing for a moment as I could see he was thinking of what to say.

"I really like you."

He seemed slightly nervous to continue.

"A lot."

He added. I put my glass down.

"Thank you......" I start, but he cuts me off.

"Do you like me?"

He was staring at me. Finishing his wine, he refills it taking another large gulp.

I smile at him nervously.

"Yes. I like you."

He smiles.

"I see........."

He took my glass from my hand and put it on the counter.

He led me by the hand to the bedroom and proceeded to undress me, carefully removing my clothing and placing them on the chair next to the window.

He then removes his clothes and returns to the bed. Kissing me delicately, touching me all over, with a soft gentle touch.

"You like me........Not good enough." ā€Ø

He proceeds to take me, hard. Trying many new positions, we explore our bodies and what turns each other on. It felt amazing. It felt as though he was trying to tell me something. We had sex continuously throughout the week, everywhere we went we found somewhere to go, it was electrifying.

On the beach, all over the cottage, in the garden, in the local pub toilets and also in a field against a tree. We were like animals, going wild.

Everything seemed perfect. I knew now that if I was not careful, I would definitely fall for him. This was dangerous, as I knew a relationship could go sour very quickly.

I was unsure if I was prepared to deal with that kind of pain again. He was still too good to be true.

This was our last day and night at the cottage before heading back home and back to reality. It was nearly 2pm, Josh was taking a nap on the sofa, so I went into the bedroom and led on the bed.

I got my phone from my bag. (I had not looked at it all week!)

I had 9 notifications, all bookings for when I returned.

Josh wakes up and comes into the bedroom to find me on my phone, I am led on my stomach, he climbs up my back and rests his head on my shoulder.

He glances at my phone screen, noticing I'm on my profile, he notices my review score.

"You have reviews?"

Taking the phone from my hands, he reads them. He then clicks on the booking page. He hands the phone back to me and rolls over.

"You doing them?"

"It's my job. "

"I thought we've had a good time this week?"

He snapped looking hurt. I move closer to him so my body was resting on his.

"It's been amazing, you are amazing, still it is my job."

Josh sat up. He looked annoyed.

"So, do you think being here is work?"

ā€ØI move forward and kiss him hard and passionately.

"Yes and no...As I want to be here, with you"

He pushes me back onto the bed, lifts off my night shirt, pushed off his shorts and started kissing my body.

He was very intimate. Kissing in between my legs, the inside of my thighs, over my stomach and up my sides. Across my chest, around my breasts and then to my neck, before finally my lips. I held his face to mine, kissing him back, he made my whole body tingle and pulse with excitement.

The look he gives me makes me so weak I loose control. I have never felt this before. My stomach knots up, going tight I can barely breathe. He moves his body on top of me, positioning himself so he can penetrate me, gently he swoops, diving in he takes me, while caressing my body with such passion and care.

He indulges my every desire.

We clean ourselves up, taking a shower and dressing ready for dinner.

It was nearly 6:30pm, we had a table booked for 7pm at a restaurant in the main village. Roughly ten minutes walk away.

As we walked hand in hand down the dusty road Josh paused looking out over the view, the waves crashing against the rocks. He went to say something but changed his mind.

"I.................I think we should continue.."

Is all he managed to say. We walked on, saying nothing else.

When we arrived at the restaurant, our table was ready, so we were able to sit down and settle immediately. Josh ordered a bottle of house red for us.

The waiter poured us both a glass and left the bottle on the table, before walking away. ā€ØI picked up my glass, to take a sip.

"How old are you Courtney?"

Josh asked, out of the blue.

Looking down into my glass, I say quietly

"Thirty eight."

Josh smiled and nodded.

"Is Courtney your real name?"

"Yes, Courtney Moore"

I smiled again.

"I am also all natural. My hair is black and my eyes are green." ā€Ø

Smiling at him as I take another sip of my drink. Josh laughed.

"What about you, how old are you?"

He looked at me, then leaned forward to whisper

"Fifty one."

Looking at my eyes, as he said it. I was very surprised.

"Have you been, or are you married?"

"No, never married"

He laughed.

"Why?"

I continued probing. I thought it was unusual that he had never been married.

"No, just never met the right lady and also my job, I work odd hours. This has been problematic meeting women."

"Do you enjoy your job?"

Still unsure what he actually did. Again Josh laughed.

"Yes, Do you?"

He fired back at me. His look turned serious.

"Well...em....yes."

Looking at Josh to see his reaction, my heart felt like it was in my mouth.

I swallowed hard. He hadn't taken his eyes off me.

He just nodded

"I see." Quietly, as if he was figuring something out.

His eyes had lots more questions but the waiter appeared interrupting us.

The waiter took our food order and we enjoyed our meals, not really speaking, just little glances at each other.

When leaving the restaurant it was quite dark, the road we walked up had no lighting, no we had to be careful, as it was very uneven ground.

We held hands while we walked along, Josh was still quiet.

As we walked there was a path leading down to the beach. I let go of Josh's hand, kick off my shoes and ran down the path. It was quite steep, long grass either side, sand under foot making it soft. I continued downwards.

"Come on!"

I shout back at Josh, as I start stripping off my clothes as I ran. As I get to the bottom, I look up. Josh was walking down slowly behind me, gathering up my clothes. ā€Ø

I run naked into the sea. It was freezing cold, but I loved how the water felt on my skin. I swim around, waiting for Josh.

When he finally got down to the beach, he sat on the sand,

He watched me. I wave for him to come in, but he refused. He continues watching me.

After a few minutes, I start walking back through the water to the shore, reaching the sand, I walk over to Josh.

As I bend down to pick up my knickers, Josh grabs me, pushing me onto the sand.

I am facing him, draping his body over me.

Pulling his trousers down, to release his penis. I let my legs fall open, to invite him in. We have passionate sex on the beach, the sounds we make were drowned out by the sound of the waves crashing on the rocks and the sound of the sea.

When finished, he rolls off, laying next to me on the sand.

Putting himself away, he holds my hand.

I lay there naked, the moonlight shining on my body.

We lay there for several minutes before I get dressed and we continue to walk back to the cottage.

It was nearly midnight when we got back, sand was everywhere. I immediately go into the en-suite to take a shower and to wash my hair, Josh follows behind me.

We washed each other, he then carefully washed my hair. Rinsing it gently and massaging my scalp, ensuring he removed all the sand.

He turned me around and kissed me, holding my head in his left hand, his other arm around my waist. We stood under the water for a few minutes looking at each other, saying nothing.

It was an intense moment.

I felt my insides go wild and my stomach knot up, his look was so much more, I could see in his eyes that he felt the same as me. The thought of falling for him terrified me, I was unsure if I was ready for a relationship.

I turn off the shower, squeeze the excess water from my hair and walked into the bedroom, dripping water from my body as I go. I climb onto the bed and lay on my back, I beckon Josh over.

Knowing that I needed to hide how I felt and just enjoy him, this also distracted me from thinking about my feelings, well admit I felt them at all really.

Oblivious to the fight inside my head he obliges, climbing onto the bed.

He kisses my toes and feet, stroking my legs as he then moves his body so he is lying next to me, with his head by my hips. Leaning over me, he continues kissing up my legs, moving over me, positioning his groin over my face, his erect swaying before me, a glorious sight.

I have never had a 69 before, this was different but exciting.

As he lowers himself over me, I feel his breath on my opening making me shudder. I open my mouth to take him, his pubic hairs tickling my face.

His knees now either side of my head with his feet on the pillows. I kiss his thighs, stroking his hairs as he hovers above me, his balls swinging above my face, his penis hard and so inviting.

He starts kissing my belly button then down my pelvic bone, down my inner leg then across my pussy and down my other leg, my hands holding his thighs as I lift my mouth to kiss his balls.

Josh carefully moves onto his side, rolling me too. I lift my leg over his shoulder, giving him better access plus now, I have better access to him. He starts licking my labia, sucking them before his tongue finds my opening and pushes to enter.

All the while, I start sucking him, moving my tongue around his shaft before sucking hard again. My hands explore his body, touching his back, hips and bottom, squeezing gently. We continue pleasuring each other for a long time, both very excited and enjoying every moment.

I carefully pull away, he sits up surprised, as he moves to his knees. moving forward, I move to sit on his lap, so we are facing each other. He inserts himself, pulling me in close, my breasts pressed against his chest, wrapping my arms around him, he thrust and grinds into me, I roll my hips into him, grinding together.

We start to quiver and pulse as we both orgasm together, groaning, he holds me tight while he finishes. He pushes me gently backwards onto the bed laying down next to me. We cuddle close together for the rest of the night, both exhausted, falling asleep peacefully.

šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

HOME (Courtney)

The alarm rings on my phone, 7am, time to pack and go home. Josh was still asleep.

I find a pair of jeans and pull them on, I do not bother with knickers or a bra.

Putting on a plain white t-shirt. After pulling on my trainers, I begin gathering up my belongings and packing my bag.

Josh then wakes up, noticing the time, he pulls on some shorts and a vest top, he too has no underwear on. He then goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth. I follow and brush mine and brush my hair.

Taking the last of our belongings out, we load up the car. We leave the cottage and head back to my apartment. It was a long drive back over 6 hours, we were exhausted. Josh unloads the bags, while I prepare us drinks. Taking two glasses into the bedroom. Josh takes his glass from me, we both take a sip.

He puts his down on the side table before taking my glass and putting it next to his.

Taking my hands, he holds them up as he glances at me, his hands move over my t-shirt as he sees my nipples poking the fabric, cupping my breasts he lifts my t-shirt off, throwing it down.

Leaning forward he sucks each nipple in turn. Taking off his vest, my hands touch his chest as we kiss each other. Our hands run all over our bodies, his hands move over my bottom to the front of my jeans, he unfastens them, pulling them down, I remove them from my legs, as Josh removes his shorts, now both stood naked.

We hold each other, his hard penis in between my legs, my hands hold his bottom, his flesh soft, I feel myself tingling as his penis rubs against me. He is pressing, teasing me. I moan as I wait for him, lusting him.

He pushes me back onto the bed. As he lays on top of me, he gently inserts himself, I wrap my legs around his lower back. He thrusts gently into me, moaning as he moves.

I hold his shoulders, feeling his muscles tense with each thrust.

He was deep inside me, my senses were going wild. He kisses my breasts, biting my nipples. His hair was loose, I take hold and pull his head back to kiss me, kissing his lips hard, pressing my tongue deep into his mouth.

The sudden rush fills me as I feel him come, my body releases a huge wave, making me shudder as I come with him. We both sigh releasing ourselves as we lay entwined together. My heart was racing so fast, I glance over at Josh, he has closed his eyes.

I stare at him. His hair has fallen back against the pillow.

His pert lips slightly open as he takes shallow breaths.

My eyes move over his chest, his tight stomach and muscular thighs and legs.

He even has sexy feet. As I look at his body, my eyes move over his groin. I watch as his penis moves with each breath, the hairs surrounding it coil sexily down his inner legs. He has a line of hairs to his belly button, so sexy and inviting. It was a pathway to pleasure.

My mind was thinking about licking it, following the hairs from his belly button to his splendid penis, his hairs so tempting to bite and tug with my teeth. I feel Josh's hand on my thigh, I jump as it was unexpected.

"You alright, what's wrong?"

As he notices me staring.

"Oh nothing, I was just looking."

I smile naughtily at him.

"You like what you see?"

"Very much......."

My hand reaches over, tracing the path of his hairs my mind was just thinking about, my fingers travel down through his mound of hairs. Touching his penis gently before moving my hand over his balls, stroking them with my fingers. I slowly move my hand up his shaft, moving it up and down softly.

"It's very late."

Josh whispers trying to resist, moving his hand over mine to stop me. I squeeze his penis hard with my hand, making him yelp.

"OK..."

He smiles at me, knowing I was not going to stop. ā€ØI move over him, leaning over the side of the bed, I pull a box out and open it. I pull out a rubber dildo and baby oil. I hold it up to Josh.

"You want to try this?"

RitaFox
RitaFox
18 Followers