Courtney Texts a Stranger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers

Lauren felt her own climax approaching. She had Michelle squirming on the bed as her tongue rapidly flicked against the blonde's clit. Then she felt a new sensation and nearly screamed. Courtney had wiggled her tongue inside her ass and was tonguefucking it fast and deep.

"Yesss Courtney! Eat my ass out!" Lauren couldn't help but scream out the instruction. Michelle heard Lauren and begged, "Oh Lauren, please tongue mine too!" Michelle buried her face in Courtney's ass and snaked her tongue onto her hole. Courtney was breathing harder, realizing now that all of them were rimming each other. She was the first to let loose, panting onto Lauren's pussy as she climaxed. Lauren followed suit, tonguing Michelle's butt deeper as she screamed loudly. Michelle bucked against Lauren's face, the brunette's tongue deeper in her ass as she came. All three women were panting and breathing heavily.

As the women began to calm down, they sat up on the bed. Lauren was up first and nearly pulled Courtney back down as they kissed passionately and lovingly. Michelle, still panting, sat up and moved closer to the two women, one hand caressing each of them. Courtney pulled Michelle in and they all kissed again, tongues hungrily flicking on each other's as they felt each other up.

"Holy shit, that was amazing." Michelle was the first to break the silence.

"No kidding. You ladies are very sexy," echoed Lauren.

Courtney smiled. She had not felt this good in ages. Not only did she feel wanted, but she also knew what it was like to have the self-confidence of being sexy.

"That was unexpected but totally wonderful. I'm glad you are here with us Michelle." Courtney smiled at the blonde.

Michelle smiled. She had forgotten about her problems and had the most erotic night of her life. "I suppose that I should be going. You two probably want some alone time now."

Lauren looked over at Courtney and Courtney just smiled. It was almost as if she knew what the brunette was thinking. She pulled the covers of the bed back. "We want you to stay Michelle. You are sweet and sexy, and I'd love for you to spend the entire night with us. Or every night for that matter."

Lauren leaned in to kiss Courtney. They pulled Michelle into another kiss. Michelle smiled at them both then slid under the covers.

Courtney and Lauren continued making out. Lauren broke off the kiss. "Did you mean what you said? About staying with you every night," asked Lauren.

"I am. I know you are often lonely. I'd love to be here for you all the time."

Lauren smiled then kissed Courtney again. Many thoughts were racing through her mind, but for now, she was happy and satisfied. Deeper reflection could wait until later.

Lauren and Courtney slid under the covers with Michelle. Courtney turned off the light on the adjacent nightstand. The three ladies passed out quickly, no doubt due to their long and pleasurable evening.

A few hours later, Michelle stirred from her slumber. She was groggy, but as she looked toward the window, she realized that the sun had not yet risen. But the noises were unmistakable. The sounds of pleasure were audible from the bathroom.

Michelle climbed out of bed to have a look. Her curiosity had again gotten the better of her. The bathroom door was ajar, and she smiled as she looked in. The night was not over yet.

writergeek
writergeek
106 Followers