Courtney Texts a Stranger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked into Courtney's eyes and saw the passion and love in them. Courtney saw the same in Lisa's as she hungrily ran her finger along her lips. Slowly and methodically, Courtney spread her legs and opened them wide for Lisa. She ran her fingers through her bush and onto her wet slit.

"I want you Lisa." Courtney's expression was that of a beckoning look, and she slowly gestured to Lisa to come closer to her.

Lisa swallowed hard as she ran her fingers along Courtney's thighs. She watched as Courtney slowly played with her bush and looked higher on her body, nearly gasping at how long and swollen Courtney's nipples had become. The sight of Courtney's tits only served to turn her on more.

"Oh Courtney. I want you so bad sweetie."

Lisa couldn't take it. She was not nervous but anxious. She slid down, leaning over Courtney. She ran her nose through the thick patch of hair below Courtney's belly button and, without a second thought, slid her tongue along Courtney's slit. She gently used her fingers, spreading her lips apart, and looking up at her best friend, ran her tongue along Courtney's dripping hole. Feeling the juices already coating her mouth, she became wetter as she heard Courtney let out a quiet gasp. Tasting her juices, she was eager for more, excited for this first experience of her life. She darted her tongue deep inside Courtney's hole lapping up her juices. As the moans from Courtney increased in frequency, Lisa accelerated the motion of her tongue in and out of Courtney, using her mouth to kiss, lick, and suck on her friend's beautiful lips.

As Lisa was moving her mouth all over Courtney, she came to a sudden realization that made her feel hornier, if that was possible. She was eating pussy for the first time in her life. Though having never had sex with a woman before, let alone thought about it, she couldn't be happier that she was going down on her best friend. She got briefly lost in the thought until she felt Courtney's body begin to shake. She didn't realize how much she was tonguing Courtney's hole as she drifted into her own thoughts. She ran her thumb along her lips to coat it in Courtney's juices then gently moved it onto her clit. She knew that she had Courtney reeling with pleasure.

"Oh god, that's it Lisa. You've got me so close honey. Please don't stop!"

Lisa had no intention of doing so. She noticed Courtney spreading her legs even wider. She reached her left hand up to grip Courtney's right hand, the two lovers holding on tightly. Lisa flicked her tongue softly onto Courtney's clit as she started to shake and pant harder. Lisa felt Courtney squeeze her hand very tightly.

"Ohhh Lisa!"

Lisa didn't stop. She moved her tongue back to Courtney's hole and felt a flood of juices hit her lips. Her best friend was cumming hard, and she rode the wave of pleasure with her by continuing to tongue her pussy. As Courtney's body finally started to relax, Lisa moved up and wrapped her lips around Courtney's as the two women made out passionately. Courtney pulled Lisa closer to embrace her, her mouth tasting her own juices on Lisa's lips. They briefly let go, their eyes locking on each other.

"You are so beautiful and passionate Courtney. I had no idea it could be like this," Lisa said in wonderment.

"To be honest, I didn't either until a few nights ago." Courtney smiled at Lisa.

"I'm guessing that explains the video and the text message, huh?" Lisa was quizzing her best friend in a teasing manner.

Courtney didn't seem to mind. "It does. Although my best friend snooping on my phone...how naughty of you! I'm not mad though."

"So who is this mystery woman named Lauren," Lisa asked.

"Well, I didn't know her at first actually."

Lisa smiled and giggled. "Courtney! You really are naughty! Dare I say a bit slutty!"

Courtney smacked her best friend on the arm playfully. "Hey now!"

Just as the two friends were conversing, Courtney heard her phone ring. She looked around, remembering that she set it on the nightstand after coming upstairs. She saw it flash on her screen. "Speak of the devil, it's Lauren calling. Do you mind if I answer?"

"Not at all." Lisa was intrigued by who her best friend had met.

"Hi Lauren!"

"Hey yourself Courtney. I know we planned for tomorrow, but are you up for dinner later?" Courtney thought about Lauren's question as she looked at Lisa laying naked next to her.

"I sure am. Hey, what's all that giggling in the background?"

"Oh, it's Michelle of course. She's, um, doing silly things with her underwear."

Courtney laughed. She knew that those two would get at it. "So have you two been getting into trouble?"

Lisa looked over at Courtney with a puzzled look and whispered, "Two?"

Courtney said softly back, "I'll tell you later."

Lauren heard Courtney. "So who are you taking to there? Maybe I'm not the only one getting into trouble!"

Courtney felt a bit awkward for a moment. "My best friend Lisa stopped over for a bit."

Lauren was just as intrigued as Lisa was a few moments ago.

"So is she sexy," Lauren quizzically asked Courtney.

Courtney looked over. She smiled as Lisa looked back at her. She noticed that Lisa was running her fingers over her body again. "Why don't you come over and find out for yourself?"

Lauren paused, and Courtney heard her say something to Michelle. She worried that she had upset her girlfriend, but Lauren shot back, "I'll be right over. Is Michelle welcome too?"

Courtney looked over at Lisa again and smiled. As her eyes scanned her body, she replied, "Oh yeah, of course." Lisa started moving around on the bed. It looked as though she might be getting ready to head out as she crawled around to the edge of the bed on all all fours. "You better hurry up though."

Lauren replied, "See you in a half hour honey!"

As Courtney hung up, she looked at Lisa. "You don't have to go Lisa. I don't want you to actually."

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere." She backed toward Courtney on all fours as she shook her round ass just a bit."

Lisa paused and turned back to look at Courtney. "I just wanted a little bit more of you to myself first."

Courtney could only smile. "I'm so glad you're here Lisa."

"Me too sweetie."

Courtney lifted her head up slightly to put some kisses on the back of Lisa's legs. Then she moved them up to nibble gently on Lisa's cheeks.

"Mmm. Do you like my ass Courtney?"

"Oh very much so. I love how rounded it is."

"Would you mind kissing it more?"

"God no." Courtney pulled Lisa closer, her ass completely in her face. She moved her lips all across Lisa's beautiful soft skin as she ran her hands onto her waist.

"Mmm. That so turns me on honey."

Courtney noticed the glistening from the dampness on Lisa's slit. "I can tell."

Lisa giggled just a bit. She turned her head back again to smile at her best friend.

Courtney smiled back brightly. Lisa's large breasts were hanging down and rubbing against her tummy. The feel of Lisa's erect nipples on her skin only served to further excite her too. She could feel her body starting to tingle again. Lisa noticed Courtney staring at her tits, and she gently swayed to rub them along Courtney's skin.

"Ohhh." Courtney started to moan. The thought of more passionate lovemaking with her best friend was overwhelming. Courtney grabbed Lisa's waist and pulled her back onto her face. Courtney used her mouth to kiss and suck on Lisa's slit again.

"Oh shit Courtney. I love how you give attention to my pussy."

Courtney slid her tongue deep inside Lisa's hole. She felt her best friend lean back slowly against her face until she realized that Lisa was completely sitting on it.

Lisa started moaning and grinding her body. Courtney relaxed and moaned as Lisa completely rode her face. Courtney could already feel her friend's body shaking but hearing Lisa's tits bouncing and slapping against her skin drove her crazy. She grabbed Lisa's waist, pulling it down hard on her tongue.

Lisa was moving her hips in a constant motion and panting hard now. She felt the escalation of the wave of pleasure starting to build once again.

"Oh Courtney! Ohh! Don't ever stop!"

Courtney continued to let her best friend use her face and mouth. She laid back with her arms crossed behind her head as she gave in to Lisa's carnal desire.

Lisa was moaning louder, edging closer, when the loud noise of the doorbell stunned them both.

The guests had arrived.

Lisa had started to move away when Courtney pulled her back. "Ride my face until you cum honey."

Lisa forgot the interruption and sat back. The distraction wasn't enough to calm her. As she bounced on Courtney's tongue, she let out a loud gasp and felt her body shudder with pleasure.

"Courtneyyyyy! Ohhhh!"

Lisa felt so satisfied and wanted to relax but quickly remembered the doorbell. She climbed off of Courtney, kissed her quickly, and started putting her clothes back on. Courtney followed suit.

As they quickly got themselves together, Courtney grabbed her best friend's hand and let her downstairs.

"That was unbelievable." Lisa had no other words.

"You are amazing Lisa. I have to get the door. Do you want to hang out for a bit?"

"Sure. I'd like to meet this special friend of yours."

Lisa kissed Courtney quickly and headed over to the couch. She sat down and sipped from her mug of coffee. She frowned. It was cold.

Courtney opened the door. Lisa could hardly wait in anticipation to see who had captured her best friend's attention.