Cousin Billie's Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie didn't hold a grudge though and spent a lot of time talking to Ann about her life before she came to the ranch and her hopes and dreams for the future. They worked together around the ranch, strategizing how to start the equestrian business, but she again sometimes acted like she knew better and that she was superior to Billie. But she would calm down when Billie would take her out for a nice dinner or walk around the ranch together, sometimes together watching the sun set over the tall mountains surrounding the ranch. She thought maybe he had a romantic interest in her but was afraid of how he might treat her if they got married.

One day they were standing by the corral fence watching a male and female horse and the female was in heat. Ann suddenly saw the male's enormous penis as the male mounted the female. She just stared at the scene red faced, which Billie quickly noticed.

"Ann, why are you so embarrassed? Haven't you seen animals mating before?"

She nodded her head no. "Have you ever even seen internet porn?"

She softly replied, "my mom and dad never let me use the internet and they kept me away from the animals when it was mating season." Billie was embarrassed that he made Ann uncomfortable about her virginity.

The next night after dinner they were sitting by the fireplace talking as usual about the business, when he decided to tell her how he felt about her and his plans for them.

"Ann, I guess you haven't had any serious boyfriends yet. You seem like you might make a great wife and mother, even though you have a bad attitude at times. Maybe that would change if you settled down?"

Ann's face turned red, and she went into 'Bitch Ann' mode. "Who do you think you're talking to?" she growled. "A lot of guys want to have sex with me, but I've never let them because they're not good enough for me. They're not good looking enough, or just like you that don't have enough money to support me in the style I expect from a husband. They spend a lot of money on me, but I don't give them anything but a peck on the cheek or maybe let them feel me up on top of my sweater."

Billie was flabbergasted that she was talking this way. "Ann, I've heard stories about how the religion you are in treats their women. Is your attitude because you are rebelling against your group's cruelty to women?"

Ann replied with her mother's usual response, "Billie, that is our way." But then she broke down and started crying, telling Billie about what the women must endure. The spankings and whippings, the rough anal sex, gagging blowjobs and no right to make their own decisions or even own property or have a bank account.

"Billie, why do you care about our ways? Do you like me as more than an employee and hopefully as a friend? I still don't believe you that you haven't had a lot of slutty girlfriends."

Now it was Billie's turn to get angry. "I've had girlfriends who were slutty, but they were not slutty with me! They just used me because they thought I had money and cock teased me, but when they found out my money was tied up in a trust fund they acted like a bitch, like you do all the time.

Ann lowered her head slightly in shame. "I'm sorry Billie, I can't help the way I am. My mom and dad spoiled me because I was an only child. They wished they had more children but my mom's pregnancy with me caused medical issues that made her unable to have more children. I always blamed myself and it made me bitter."

"Ann it's not your fault. I am an only child too and in my parent's case they were also never able to have any more children after me, but they wanted to make sure that I had children and grandchildren, that they would see from the hereafter."

"Billie, how could they make sure of that?"

"They put in their will that if I didn't have two children within two years from now, most of their assets, including the ranch, would be given to charity and I would only get a small amount of money to live on each month."

"But Billie, how are you going to do that? You're not even dating anyone."

"Well, I actually have found the future mother of my children, and if she successfully births my heirs, she will become my wife and get the benefits of living on the ranch with me. But she will still need to work hard every day helping me, while also raising our children. I will understand if she is too tired to have sex after having children, so I can have as many other wives as I can support. You know my group believes in polygamy."

"Are you crazy! What stupid woman would ever voluntarily agree to that?

"Our religion is much more liberal than your parent's religion, but both groups believe in something common in respect to women."

Ann's face grew worried about who he wanted to have children with and how he would convince her. "What do both groups believe in?"

"They both believe in arranged marriages."

"What! That is a primitive archaic concept. A woman should have a right to choose who to love and have sex with and the man has to win her over by catering to her and buying her expensive things. What father would do this to his daughter in this day and age?"

"Ann, I don't know how to tell you this, but your father has agreed for you to have my children, then marry me once you have successfully provided me two heirs so I can avoid losing my inheritance. If we can do that, I will keep the ranch, your dad will be paid handsomely, and you will be allowed to live here.

"So, you want me to be your sex slave and you want to breed me like cattle! My father sold me off to you!"

"That is a crude way to put it. I know we will be very happy together and there is also a benefit to both families. That is what arranged marriages have always been about. Finding the right person on your own may not have any better odds of succeeding than a parent picking someone for you."

"I don't believe you. My father would never do that to me. I think he learned his lesson about mistreating women when my mom got sick and died. He seemed to regret how physically and emotionally abusive he was to her."

"Let's call him then Ann and he can tell you himself." Billie called George and put him on speaker. "George, how are you doing my friend?"

"I'm doing great Billie. How are you getting along with Ann?"

"We are doing great. She is really enjoying living here." Ann got angry and broke into the conversation.

"Dad, Billie said that you agreed for me to have children with him and marry him so he can keep the ranch and you can get paid to get you back on your feet again. He must be lying!"

"No, Ann, I'm afraid he's not. Billie is a good man, you'll see. You'll be helping both Billie and your father out, and it will be a good life for you too. Children often resist arranged marriages because they think they can find someone better on their own, but I wouldn't want you to end up with some of the boys I see you hanging around with and Billie has had his fair share of women who are not marriage material."

"That is the same crap Billie just told me. Dad, I'm not saying that I couldn't fall in love with Billie, but I don't want to be forced to be with him if it turns out he is not the one for me."

"Ann, this discussion is over. Billie's religion doesn't completely agree with our religion, but both religions agree that a woman should be in an arranged marriage. They can have sex with their husband for recreational purposes, but the man expects that she will bear him children. Now go and uphold the honor of your family. I made an agreement with Billie." George hung on Ann and Billie, as Ann sat there in a state of panic.

Billie got up and gently took Ann by the arm. "Ann its time to consummate our relationship. This is our way."

Ann tried to pull away from Billie and shouted at him angrily, "but this isn't the way for me Billie! Women have rights and men should not dominate and abuse women. I bet your going to hit me and beat me and force painful sex on me!"

"Ann, that might be your religion's way, but not ours. I will always be gentle and kind to you in bed, but you can't deny me. I will only use as much force as required to train you to be a willing partner in my bed."

With that he picked her up and hoisted her over his shoulder and carried her to her bedroom. "Billie, stop, please!" She tried to think of how she could stop him. "I'm your cousin, this would be incest!"

"Ann, I know you think we are distant cousins or something, but our parents were just good friends, and we just used Aunt, Uncle and Cousin as a term of affection." Ann was shocked; she actually thought they were blood relatives.

As they entered the bedroom with Ann pounding her fists on his back, she noticed that Billie had tied ropes to each corner of her queen sized bed and she panicked again.

"What are you crazy? So, this is how you get girls, you force them to fuck!"

"No, Ann. I am not going to be 'forcing you to fuck.' But you are a wild nasty filly whose spirit needs to be broken, and I've trained many a horse to behave properly. You don't treat anyone properly and with respect. You will learn manners while also enjoying your lessons, which you will be learning the rest of your life."

"I will certainly not be trained and molested by a vulgar uncouth cowhand like you. I deserve better than you! I will run away from here and report you to the sheriff."

"Ann, I don't know if you noticed but the ranch is surrounded by nothing but fields. You'll never find your way back to any town and my ranch hands have instructions to not let you leave."

"So, they are in on this too. I suppose you are going to let them force me too!"

"No, Ann. They know you need to bear me children so we all don't end up homeless, but they will never try anything with you. Now let's stop all this foolishness."

Billie threw Ann onto the bed, and she bounced a couple of times before she tried to escape. He caught her and straddled her chest and fastened the ropes to her wrists. The loops were padded though, so he wouldn't hurt her wrists. She thrashed around but he got one ankle, then the other, into ropes for her legs. She kept trying to squirm and pull on the ropes, but it was no use.

She started crying, "I thought you were a nice guy, Billie. But you are just like the abusive men in my religion."

"Ann, you are just like the other manipulative spoiled woman I've met. I guess we're even. But let's see if we can be nice to each other going forward."

Billie had Ann dress in a nice denim skirt and top that night and she had wondered why, since she usually wore jeans or sweatpants. He slowly took off his clothes. Ann had hoped to one day see Billie or any other man naked, but not when she was tied to a bed trying to protect her virginity. When he took off his boxers and turned around, she was shocked. She had heard the expression 'hung like a horse,' but in Billie's case it was quite true. He was solid muscle head to toe, including his rock hard cock. It reminded her of when she saw the stallion mating with the mare in the corral.

"Billie, please. You'll never fit that in me. You'll kill me. I'll do anything else. I'll suck it. I'll swallow it, but please no, not that."

"Ann, I told you I would never hurt you and I meant that. But you need to be trained about your bad attitude and your small vagina also needs to be trained to accept my member into it and to give birth to a baby. "Do you know why my religion doesn't believe in men giving anal sex to a woman of getting oral sex from her, or even a man masturbating?"

"Why?"

"Because it wastes a man's seed that he could be using to impregnate his wife."

"So, this is why you had me wear a skirt tonight. So, you could tie me to the bed and still be able to get inside me?"

"You catch on fast." He bent over and slowly started to unbutton her denim top. Ann quivered in fear and excitement. No man had ever seen her perky but small teenage breasts. After he unbuttoned her shirt, he pulled her bra up over her breasts so he could see them.

"Billie, please close my shirt. I hate my breasts. They are so small. I wish I had bigger breasts like my friends do."

"Ann, don't be silly," he smiled as he gently circled her nipple with his finger, sending shock waves of excitement through Ann. Your breasts are one of the things I love most about your body. Now that I've seen them, I can say they are the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. I don't like big breasts. They remind me of a cow. Yours will fit in my mouth like a lollipop."

Ann was shocked he felt that way and was both flattered and embarrassed. "Do you really mean that Billie?"

Billie nodded his head yes and bent down and took one of her small breasts in his mouth and started gently sucking on it. Ann felt herself getting wet with desire and felt ashamed to have such wanton feelings of lust.

He stopped sucking on it and slyly replied, "there's only one thing Ann."

"What's that?"

"I hope they don't get too big when you get pregnant and are full of milk. I am going to enjoy these breasts for the rest of my life."

Ann realized that Billie was not just looking for a one night conquest but wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. How could an arranged marriage work out as well as trying to find 'the one' yourself. Billie reached into a drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a pocketknife and Ann recoiled in terror.

"Billie please don't kill me. I'm sorry I've been a bitch. I promise to always be nice to you."

Billie held the knife in his hand as he slowly pulled up her skirt, exposing her ugly white grannie panties. In one swift motion he sliced through the fabric, exposing her totally bald teenage cunt.

Ann started crying again. "Please Billie, I beg of you. Please let me go home to my father."

"Ann, if you do that, he will beat you and maybe even do worse, now that he doesn't have a wife. I am going to give you pleasure you've never even dreamed of, for the rest of your life. You are a naughty girl. Does your father know you shave down there?" As he spoke to her, he started rubbing his fingers along her aching slit. She could feel the shockwaves hitting her again.

"My friends do it too Billie. They say it turns on their boyfriends, so they'll give them more gifts."

"Ann, just your looking at me turns me on and I want to give you everything I can even if you don't ask for it. You don't need to manipulate me. That sweet little kitty of yours looks delicious enough to eat. I think I'll take a taste," he giggled as he bent down between her legs.

Ann was confused but excited. "I thought your religion didn't believe in oral sex?"

"We don't want our men to waste their seed. But it is our duty to make sure our women are sexually satisfied, not just impregnated, so we can go down on you whenever you want. The woman can suck a man's cock or masturbate him to make him hard to give her great sex, but he can't cum in her mouth."

She suddenly made a joke to herself that a lot of women would love this part of Billie's religion!

Billie lapped up Ann's sweet teenage pussy, giving special attention to her clitoris, which Ann didn't previously even know existed. She started writhing in ecstasy.

He stopped right before she was ready to orgasm and opened the nightstand drawer again. He pulled out some lubrication and Ann looked at him with a puzzled look again. "What is that for?"

He started rubbing the lube into her vagina and around his cock. "You need to lubricate yourself and your lover, so you don't cause her discomfort. Especially if she is inexperienced." She thought to herself that at least he is a considerate psychopath.

He pulled up her skirt to her waist as he nestled himself between her muscular thighs. He gently said to her, "Ann, you will not wear jeans around the house anymore. Only skirts or sweatpants and no panties, and you'll sleep naked. I need to get easy access to your sex as often as I can get hard. We are never going to get you pregnant twice in time for my inheritance deadline if we miss opportunities."

Ann couldn't focus on what he was saying. She just wanted to get through the pain of him plunging what looked like a salami into her unused love canal.

He slowly entered her inch by inch, whispering, "are you okay Ann, am I hurting you?" He went so slowly and gently that she was able to get used to the size and she just winced a little when he broke through her hymen. He started slowly and methodically pumping in and out of her as he rubbed her clit. He was breaking her in gently, so he wouldn't scare her.

As his tempo increased, Ann's pleasure slowly built and built, but she hated the feeling that she was losing control over the situation and that this uncouth ranch hand was defiling a star equestrian princess. She started trying to stop him from finishing by insulting him. She shouted at him, "you are not good enough to have sex with me. You don't deserve my virginity!"

Billie ignored her abuse, and he was so much bigger and stronger than her, so her flailing about in her restraints did nothing to stop his relentless pursuit of impregnating his fertile bitchy teen princess. Billie methodically kept up a steady pace, while rubbing her clit gently. She tried to hold back, but her body started shuddering. She didn't even know what an orgasm was because her parents had sheltered her, but it sure felt good.

Billie felt himself starting to lose control and as he reached his climax, he whispered in her ear, "you will be taking my seed every day," and he soon blasted his load into her formerly virgin pussy.

Ann felt defeated, but soon became angry again. She spit in his face and yelled, "I can't believe you did that. What if I get pregnant, you stupid hick?"

Billie wiped the spit off his face and now knew that this was not going to be an easy task to break this spoiled filly. "Ann, actions have consequences. I am leaving the room now and we will talk about your behavior in the morning. Good night."

Ann was shocked. Surely, he was not going to leave her there tied up all night. As he left, she shouted after him, "Billie I'm sorry. You can't leave me here like this all night. I need to pee really bad. What am I going to do?"

Billie turned around to her in disgust as his cum slowly dribbled down her thigh and said only two words. "Rubber sheets."

Ann thought her bed felt funny. He had put waterproof sheets under the cotton sheets in case she misbehaved and needed to be humiliated. "You bastard, I'll get you for this, I promise!"

He left the room, knowing that she would go through the stages of pissing on yourself. Panic, denial of the situation, trying your best to resist the relentless pain in your bladder, then the final resignation as your urine pools under you in a smelly liquid mess.

When he came into her room in the morning, the stench hit him right away and the sight of her made him sad. Her beautiful face from the night before was now sullen with smeared mascara from her crying, and she was exhausted. Her throat was hoarse from screaming, but he hadn't heard it since he wore headphones that night to avoid hearing her sobbing and moaning.

He untied her and she could barely stand up. He held her lovingly with his arm around her waist and under her armpit to hold her up. She was momentarily happy. She had thought that he would never come back and thought that if he didn't maybe she deserved it.

He walked her towards the huge shower in his bathroom and slowly took off her skirt and top, which she did not resist. The shower had a seat for her to sit down. He slowly washed her sexy body inch by inch and shampooed her hair. When he finished, he dried her off and had her sit by the vanity while he dried her hair with a blow dryer.

After he finished, she looked at him with hazy eyes and said, "thank you. But fuck you too you bastard. I'll never love you and never give you babies. I hate you and my eggs even hate your sperm too."