Cousin Billie's Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be okay with me," he replied demurely, hiding the excitement growing in his mind and in his pants.

Cindy came to the house the next day and was extremely shy. Ann introduced her to Billie and Cindy meekly shook his hand. Ann turned to Cindy and said, "Cindy I know we have talked about the potential arrangement here, but you need to understand it clearly. It is not going to be all fun and games."

Cindy nodded her head as she looked at the floor.

"Billie and I have very strong sex drives. While your main focus around here will be helping to recruit students, we also want to expand our family. We will teach you how to be a good wife and mother. You will learn how to please both a man and a woman. You will be sleeping in our bed with us, and Billie and I will take you whenever he wants, and he will spread his seed into your cunt to impregnate you. Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, I want to be with you both and to be a mother."

"Okay, we will move you in as soon as you can pack up your stuff."

Cindy arrived a couple of days later and settled in. They waited a few days to not scare her before they would deflower her. On the third night Cindy finished washing the dinner dishes and Ann called her from the bedroom. "Cindy please come in here."

Cindy walked into the bedroom to find Ann and Billie standing there staring at her. Ann sternly said to her, "Cindy please take off your clothes. It is time to make you a woman and start breeding you.

"But Ann, I thought I would have more time before I gave you two my virginity."

"Give us your virginity? We are going to take it and you will learn to crave us giving you orgasms and Billie filling you with loads of cum until it bubbles out of that virgin cunt like a volcano."

Cindy couldn't believe her best friend was talking to her like this, but she slowly peeled off her clothes and tried to cover her private parts.

"Cindy don't be so shy. We are going to see your naked body for the rest of your life and Billie and I are taking a staycation from the ranch this week to thoroughly break you in. You are a kind person, so you won't need to have your spirit broken like I did because I was a real bitch when Billie first took me in. But you will need to overcome your shyness. Now lie down on the bed."

She obediently laid on the bed and Ann crawled on top of her. She slowly kissed her, teaching her how a man kisses woman. Then she sucked on her breasts, just like Billie and Ann would be doing to her every day. Then she made her part her thighs and fingered and licked her vagina as Cindy panicked.

"Oh, Ann. What are you doing? What's that feeling? It's scaring me!"

Ann stopped licking and said, "it's an orgasm coming on silly. Didn't you ever play with yourself? Your religion isn't as strict as mine was, where I didn't even dare touch myself."

"But my parents were very strict with me. It wasn't about religion, they just wanted to shelter me from boys. I think they knew I liked girls too, so they wanted to keep me away from them too."

Ann started licking Cindy's clitoris with the end of her tongue and Cindy clamped her thighs around Ann's head, as Cindy's first ever orgasm overtook her body and mind. After Ann gave Cindy some time to recover, she stared at her and softly murmured, "get on your hands and knees. I've warmed you up enough for Billie."

She quickly got on her hands and knees but shook with fear. "Cindy I'm afraid it will hurt."

"Billie will try to make it as comfortable as possible. You will learn to love his big cock."

"How big is it?"

"You don't want to know. Just don't look at it." Cindy quivered in fear as Billie undressed. Cindy was nineteen, the same age that Ann was when Billie first mated with her, so he was experienced with a woman's insecurities at this age and with a lack of inexperience. Billie lubed up his cock and Cindy's teenage virgin passage as well.

Ann looked at the fear on Cindy's face. She pulled Cindy's head down towards her crotch and told Cindy to start licking Ann's soaking wet gash. "It will distract you from Billie making you a woman. Just think about the mares you've seen get bred by the stallions." Ann clamped her thighs around Cindy's head and stroked her hair as Billie slowly entered his new virgin lover.

Cindy tried to get away from Billie's intruding member, but Ann held her firmly in place and stroked her long hair as she cooed, "there, there Cindy, we are going to take good care of you from now on."

Cindy started licking Ann faster to take her mind off Billie thrusting into her as his balls slapped against her ass. Billie soon exploded into her, as Ann laughed softly, "that was quite a load Billie shot into you. You might get pregnant as soon as tonight!"

Ann and Billie knew that Cindy came from a bad family, with her parents in and out of prison for drug and alcohol offenses. They knew they needed shock treatment to get her to let them take her virginity, but they adored her and were going to treat her like the scared little kitten she was.

They held her in their arms between them as the three of them drifted off to sleep. Cindy felt so loved for the first time in her life. Cindy woke up first and felt like a child on Christmas morning. Ann and Billie soon woke up and Cindy giggled at them, "can we do it again?"

They both nodded their head and Ann laid on her back and gently pulled Cindy onto her, so she was cradling Cindy in her arms. She started rubbing Cindy's still dripping vagina and pinching and pulling her teenage breasts. She had small breasts like Ann, but her nipples would stand out like erasers when they were hard.

Billie got between her legs and Cindy parted them willingly. Billie quietly said, "do you want to be part of our family?" Cindy nodded her head and Billie plunged into her slowly. Cindy started crying tears of joy.

"I love you guys. Thanks for making me a woman. I promise to be a good wife to you both and a good mother," Cindy sobbed as Billie thrust into her until he ejaculated into her no longer virgin cunt. Indeed Cindy got pregnant that first night. Cindy and Ann recruited Cindy's college friends to the new equestrian school. They heard about what was going on there, but it was a secret to the town, since polygamy was illegal.

Ann and Cindy would pull a prank on Billie where they would have a new girl who wanted to live on the ranch, attend equestrian school and have babies, knock on Billie's door. When he asked what they wanted, they would answer "I want to learn how to ride horses, and you too," and laugh in a girlish voice.

Ann and Cindy had sex with the girls who were bisexual, and they loved when Billie would have sex with them and they could watch, especially if the girl was a virgin.

But Billie couldn't take on so many women, so the girls gravitated towards the ranch hands, who were now part owners of the ranch, and they had children with them. Ann took business courses and completed her degree.

One day Ann came in the house with her riding outfit on and saw Billie deep in thought and he looked a little sad. "What's the matter Billie?"

"Ann, I feel like I created a cult here. I am afraid I am manipulating people."

"Billie, you are doing no such thing. Do you know what the difference is between a religion, a cult and personal spirituality and growth?

"No."

With religion someone tells you what to think and believe and tell you that only they can interpret the will of a higher power. A cult is the worst. They all go through three phases."

"What's that?"

"First, they say that they know what God thinks. Then they say only they can interpret what God thinks. Then they say only they can have sex with all the women in the cult! You haven't done any of that."

But everyone here in our ranch family has found their own path to happiness and living a meaningful spiritual life. It isn't about someone telling you it's 'our way' or the highway."

In my case my mom told me that someday I would find my way. I get to love my husband and my sister wives and get to have sex with all of you and see other couples in love, have children and feeling free to have sex in public. This lifestyle is what I want my life to be. I have found 'my way.' Now I want you to have 'your way' with my body right now."

"Why do we have to have sex right now? I have business to take of here."

"Because I am fertile this week and want to have that third baby. It is 'our religion's way' for you to not deny me, so get into the bedroom right now." She took him by the hand and skipped happily into the bedroom with him and closed the door.

"Is this going to be a long week for me," Billie laughed as he stripped off his clothes.

"Well let's put it this way. I've asked the staff to take care of the ranch and give you a week off to do your husbandly duties," Ann replied as she took off her riding pants and underwear but left on her helmet and top.

"But what about Duke? I thought you were practicing with him for a show?"

Ann pushed Billie down on the bed, straddled his chest, inserted his now achingly stiff cock into her pussy and started bouncing up and down in him, as she looked at him with a mischievous gleam in her eye. "You're the one I am going to ride this week," she laughed. She hit his thigh with the riding crop and said, "giddy up boy."

"I guess Duke will get over you neglecting him for a week," Billy smirked as Ann milked his penis relentlessly as he felt himself drifting off into a state of bliss right before he unloaded into her and impregnated her for the third time.

"He probably will forgive me neglecting him. He has his eye on that cute new mare in heat."