Cousin Casey

Story Info
Playful banter between cousins turns into something more.
4.3k words
4.43
58.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A visit from my cousin. That is what was happening.

A little about myself: I'm Jack, 30 years old, 5'10", good shape, and loving the single life in my own home. I can say I love where I'm at in life right now. My last girlfriend left a few months ago and I just couldn't bother with looking for another. At this point in my life I still wanted it, but I didn't need it anymore. And that was like the biggest weight on my shoulders had just been lifted. I was no longer a slave to the pussy.

My cousin Casey, who I haven't seen in over 10 years, sent me a message over Facebook saying that she was driving cross country and needed a place to stay for a few days. I had no problem with it, as I had the room and she was family. I did the math since I last saw her, and concluded she was now 25 years old. Wow, how time flies.

While waiting for her to arrive, I thought about what she told me over FB. Basically, after graduating college, she got a great job where she is able to work from home most of the time, so she was exploring all over the US to see what area she wants to live in. The one downside to her job was that there was one day long meeting each month that she ABSOLUTELY had to be there in person, so living abroad didn't make any logistical sense. Staying in the States though only meant one flight every month that would only last a few hours.

I wondered how much I would recognize her, since it's been so long and her FB profile didn't show her very much (she apparently doesn't like taking photos of herself and her main pic only showed her eyes; she had on a face warmer and snow cap because she was skiing. All I remember from her was a frumpy average teenager with bad acne.

The next day a car pulls in the driveway and out steps Casey. I couldn't believe my eyes. What was once a goofy kid was now a hot, thin head turner with long dark hair, a larger than average bust, skinny waist, and skin tight jeans that hugged a heavenly ass. She wore a fashionable long sleeve sweater that was in odd contrast to the baggy clothes she wore all those years ago. I opened the door and we embraced.

"Thanks for letting me stay a while," she said.

"Not a problem. You look great! How is your round the country tour going?" I asked.

"It has been so gorgeous. I'm stopping by tomorrow to see Tammy and her husband. We were such best friends in college, but I haven't seen her in years now," Casey said. It was late, so I showed her the spare bedroom, let her get settled in, and I fell asleep rather early.

I woke up to the sound of movement in the kitchen. I crawled out of bed, put on a pair of gym shorts and a T shirt, and walked to the kitchen. Casey was in there, of course, cooking breakfast for both of us in my house, which I appreciated, but she just happened to be wearing nothing but a tiny tank top and her panties!

"Good Morning, Smiley!" she greeted me.

"Morning," I replied back, trying not to eyeball her impressive figure.

"So I made us some bacon, eggs are still cooking, and I can't decide between pancakes or waffles. What do you think?" Casey asked as she placed a plate of bacon on the table.

"You are cooking me breakfast? Why?" I asked.

"You let me stay here for free, you silly duck. Why not? Plus, I love cooking," she said as she turned and walked back to the stove. I observed her tight ass barely covered by her little panties as she trotted back across the kitchen. As guilty as I am to admit it, I had to adjust my shorts to accommodate a change in state.

So we ate and talked about family and friends as she finished cooking, which after we were done we realized it was almost noon! I offered to clean up so she could get ready to go out. Afterwards I went to work some hours at the office (I typically work from home, but I freaking hate it).

So that night I got back and decided I wanted to watch a movie before crashing. I heard Casey in the spare room.

"Hey Casey, I'm home. How was Tammy?" I asked.

"Was great," she replied from her room. She poked her head around the corner. "But she gained like 40 lbs, it seems. I think marriage just does that to people. I mean, look at us." She returned to her room.

"I know, right?" I replied. It was true; most married guys I know get out of shape because they say they never have time to work out.

"So what are you doing tonight?" she asked.

"Just going to watch a movie," I said.

"Oh, do you want company?" Casey said.

"I wouldn't mind at all," I said.

She came out of the room in a white T shirt and tiny gym shorts that seemed to accentuate her sexy legs. She asked what I'm watching and when I told her, she threw her lip up in disgust.

"Uh, I haven't heard much good about that one. It's supposed to have that funny guy in it, but it's not a comedy, so, why? But whatever, I'm game," she said while plopping herself on the couch.

As we sat and watched, we only paid about half attention to the movie. It was a good one, but a movie were most of the characters are talking about economics and finance is not going to appeal to a 25 year old girl. We chatted some throughout the movie about many things. She also asked about confusing points in the movie.

"How is someone allowed to set the rating on what they are betting on?" she asked during a key scene.

"That's the point. They weren't allowed to technically, but still did under the table," I said.

"Uh, this is so confusing," she said while moving closer to me and leaned her back against me, lying down completely almost. I nestled my arm closer to her, but was afraid to make it weird. She laid her head against my chest.

"So do you see yourself getting married someday?" she asked randomly.

"Probably not," I said. "I enjoy my personal time way too much."

"Oh come on," she said. "You can't keep doing this forever," Casey said as she poked my abdomen. I twitched a little as she did and her face lightened up the room immediately.

"Wait, you're not ticklish, are you?" she asked in an elevated voice.

"No," I lied squeaked.

"Yes you are!" she replied as she immediately started tickling my belly. I laughed and tried to grab her hands, but she moved too fast. To compensate for my lack of defense, I quickly tickled her belly and she showed just how vulnerable she was.

"AGHH!" she squealed in girlish laughter. We continued this for a few more minutes before a scene in the movie caught her eye.

"Wait, did you see that? That guy just answered his phone right in the middle of that conference. I fucking hate how that happens so much in real life," she said. We continued to watch after our little tickle fight, and only about 15 minutes later, Casey had fallen asleep, with her head resting on my leg. I quietly turned off the TV and moved from under her. I placed a pillow under her head and covered her with a blanket. I decided to turn it in for the night and went to bed.

I woke up again the next day to the smell of breakfast in the kitchen. I rolled out of bed in nothing but my boxer shorts, and was about to put on my shirt and gym shorts again, but I decided "Fuck it". It's my house, and if she wants to walk around in her underwear, so can I.

Casey was busy in the kitchen cooking up a breakfast that seemed fit to serve a family of 10. Again, she was in only her panties and a small tank top that actually ended just above her navel.

"Good morning!" she squealed as she came over and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Sorry for falling asleep during the movie like that."

"Don't be sorry, it's what people do," I said.

"Well, I cooked some sausages this morning instead of bacon. Tell me what you think," she said as she held the plate up to my face. I took one and sampled it. At the same time, Casey was only a foot from my face with her free hand resting on my waist. She was definitely in a sensual mood this morning.

"It's greasy! But still good," I told her.

"You have a way of giving two completely different answers in one response," she laughed as she turned to put the plate on the table. She moved to a pan sizzling on the stove.

"Check this out," she said. "I'm trying to make some omelets, but they keep falling apart. Do you just want them scrambled?"

"That's because you are using a fork," I told her. I grabbed my spatula to show her how to flip the egg. I'm not sure what motivated me to do this, but I moved straight behind her and used the spatula, with Casey between my arms as I folded the omelet. She turned her head and smiled at me as we locked eyes. Our faces were so close, our noses actually touched when she turned her head.

"You know, I tried that," she laughed. "It just wasn't cooked enough before you came."

"If that makes you feel better," I cracked as I patted her shoulder and let my hand run down her arm as I walked back to the table. So we ate together at the table, discussing anything and everything. This time, she sat right next to me instead of across from me. I could almost peer down her low cut shirt to see her rack, but I didn't want to go that far.

So after we were done eating our waffles with whip cream, Casey's face lit up.

"Oh, I forgot. I didn't put the last ingredient on top," she said and got up towards the fridge. I watched her perfect ass through her cotton panties as she bounced across the room. I adjusted my boxers as some additional movement had occurred.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The cherry on top," she said, holding up a single cherry. "I already ate the waffles, but I can still enjoy it on its own."

"You mean 'we', right?" I said.

"Nope. I only have one, so I'm rewarding myself for doing all the cooking," she teased. I got up and walked towards her.

"No, no, just like everything else, you can share with me," I said and reached for the cherry.

"No, it's mine!" she laughed as she playfully kept it from me. I reached around her as she bent over the sink to keep the cherry out of my reach. Her ass was planted perfectly into my groin, with my head reaching over her shoulder. She turned her head and laughed, which brought our cheeks side by side. I reached again for the cherry in her outstretched arms. Casey quickly avoided me, and with swift action, popped the cherry into her mouth.

"Oh, hell no!" I said as I spun her around and tried to open her lips. She responded by opening up to show me the cherry was now gone.

"You selfish brat," I teased as I tickled her bare tummy.

She screamed in glee and responded by tickling me again. I backed up again, obviously more sensitive than her.

"Nope, you cook for everyone next time, then I'll think about letting you have dessert," she said as she turned around and filled a glass with water from the sink.

That snarky comment made me grin ear to ear. I'm not sure why I did what I did, but it just seemed so appropriate in that second. Watching her ass as she filled her glass, I went with what seemed like a natural response to bratty behavior. When she placed the glass on the counter, I raised my hand high over my head, and brought it down only kinda hard against her behind. An audible slap echoed through the house.

Casey gasped loudly and spun around. She brought a hand up to her mouth in disbelief. I walked towards the living room. I turned around and pointed at her.

"Act like a brat, you get treated like a brat," I said while smiling to her. Her hand still covered her mouth, which she moved only to speak a few seconds later.

"You so did not just do that," she gasped.

"You tell me. Can you still feel it?" I said.

Then Casey laughed and her smile spread all the way across her face.

"You little shit!" she screamed as she ran towards me. Not sure what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. Casey jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms around my head and her legs around my torso. I stumbled back into the living room and fell over. She fell on top of me, with both of us laughing our heads off. While on the floor, with Casey straddling me, she began poking my exposed abdomen.

I laughed in agony and tried to go on the offense. She rolled to the side off me, giggling like a child. She had a shirt on still, which gave her an advantage. She continued to tickle my bare torso.

"Hey, no fair! I'm naked!" I squealed.

"No, you're not!" she replied. Then pointing towards my shorts, she said "Take that off then you will be."

I'm not sure if she actually wanted me to or not, but I didn't have the courage at the time.

"Yeah, that'll really make it fair," I said as launched both hands and tickled her tummy. We both rolled around for another few minutes. She had obvious advantages, one being that I was ten times more sensitive than her. There was also something else. She was soon on top of me again, going on the assault.

"Come on, no fair," I laughed.

"How isn't it fair?" she asked.

"Because I don't have a shirt on like you," I replied.

"Fine," Casey said. She gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. I couldn't believe she actually did it. I also couldn't believe how sexy her tits were. Her perky boobs ended in tiny pert nipples and stood like they never needed a bra ever. Casey continued attacking me.

I fought back, but I did take care not to try to touch her tits. It made it hard when she planted them right on my chest. Soon, she was straddling me again.

"It's easy for you when I don't have any clothes on. I'm more ticklish than you," I told her, while still laughing.

"But you do have clothes on," she said. She hooked two fingers into the waistband of my shorts. "If you take these off, then you'll be naked."

"Well I can't do that with you sitting on top of me," I replied with a smirk.

I'm not sure what I expected, but could only process what had actually happened. Casey moved off top of me with a speed that would make The Flash jealous. Well, now I had no choice.

"Fine," I said as I grabbed the waistband, lifted it up over my raging hard-on, and slid the shorts off my legs. Casey brought her hands to her mouth as she squealed in glee.

"There, is that better?" I asked.

"That's a lot better," she said, with a beaming smile on her face. Her eyes were locked tight on my boner.

"Glad you like it," I said before reaching out with both hands tickle her naked midriff. Casey's defenses were completely open, and she I got her when she wasn't even thinking about it. She shrieked in laughter as I tickled her to her back. No way was I going to stop now. I was going to give her what she was asking for.

"Say you're sorry for eating the cherry," I said.

"No!" she screamed.

I kept my assault going, until she went for the nuclear option. She grabbed my dick.

"Apparently you were enjoying this the whole time," she said.

"I could do this all day," I told her. I didn't stop, and I think she was about to tap out, but then something changed everything. One of her fingers brushed against my balls. That did it. I keeled over at the sensation.

"Oh, my balls!" I said while laughing.

"Oooh, is that a chink in the armor," she said. Immediately, her hand went to my balls and started tickling them. That sent me into a frenzy and I did everything I could to overpower her. Pretty soon, we were clutching each other's hands. We're both very close now as she pushes her arms and mine in the air. I fell back with her on top of me. Her chest lands right in my face. So, what was a guy to do?

I took her left nipple in my mouth and suckled it softly. Casey immediately relaxed and started running her hands through my hair. She loved this, so who was I to deny her more. I alternated between each tit, sucking and squeezing the firm flesh. Casey felt this was a good time to start stroking my dick again, and I agreed with that stance.

Suddenly, I had a brief moment of clarity. This was my little cousin. What was I doing? I let go of her tits and looked Casey in the eye.

"Hold on, you're my cousin, Casey," I said. "We can't-"

"Are we?" she replied. "We haven't seen each other in a decade, our parents barely even talk to each other, and we don't even know each other's friends. It's purely a label at this point."

"It's the fact of the matter," I said.

"I tell you what," she offered. "Let's play around for another few minutes. If you still have reservations, we'll stop and never talk about it again," she said, while smiling, so I knew she wouldn't hold it against me. I gave a nod in the affirmative.

She looked down and saw driplets of precum on my dick and saw that as a sign to move down my body. With her head right at my cock, she gently licked the fluid off the tip. I tensed up, as the pleasure made me feel like I was on fire. She gently licked the shaft on all sides before taking the head into her mouth. The heat from her mouth almost made me pass out.

Unlike my previous girlfriends, she appeared to know what she was doing. The blowjobs I had before weren't the best because the girls were either way too aggressive, didn't know how to hit the right parts, or thought literally sucking as hard as they could was how to do it. No, Casey knew what she was doing. She let her lips and tongue do their dance around the crown, and paid attention to the sensitive underside. She also moved slowly up and down the shaft.

I helped move her hair to the side so it wouldn't get caught in her mouth. She looked up at me the whole time as she blew my horn, which really turned me on. Then she lifted her head from my cock.

"You're right, we can't do this," she said.

We both burst out laughing.

"Get back here!" I laughed as I grabbed the back of her head and lowered it to my dick. Her lips spread wide to welcome my monster into her mouth. She wasn't shy about focusing on the head, knowing that would bring me the most pleasure. She swirled her tongue around the tip, only going over the top whenever more drops of precum appeared. I've had my share of blowjobs before, but none were even half as intense or pleasurable as this one. Normally I could last longer, but with the quality of work that Casey was producing, that wouldn't be the case here. Not wanting to finish too quickly, I guided her head up by the chin and went to sucking on her tits again.

I rolled her over onto her back while I continued to kiss and squeeze her breasts, then began kissing my way down to her panties. I already had her moaning. I kissed her pussy through her panties and she giggled. I hooked my fingers onto the sides of her underwear and slid them down her legs and off her feet. I lowered my head back down to her flower, which smelled just as sweet as an actual one.

I licked her slit up its length, working my way to her clit. I had some experience with this, so I knew what worked with most women. I slid two fingers inside and she moaned loudly as I probed her privacy, massaging with my fingers in her vagina. I moved my tongue from side to side along her labia and pressed firmly onto her engorged clit. She had her hands in my hair and begged me never to stop. Since that was not an unreasonable request, I removed my fingers and plunged my tongue deep inside her pussy, ravaging her insides with my mouth.

With her arched back and curled toes, Casey let out a deep moan, filling the house with echoes of her orgasmic delight. The smell of her pussy had overpowered the cooked breakfast just one room over as her lubrication flowed freely from her womanhood and into my mouth. I continued sucking on her wet lips as the ebbing crests of her orgasm began to subside. As her hips returned to the floor and her toes slowly uncurled, I returned to her tits and kissed them softly.

I then pulled her hips closer and touched the tip of my dick to her pussy. Casey grinned at me.

"I hope you're as good with that as you are your tongue," she declared.

"Only one way you are going to find out," I said as I slid my pole into her wetness. My God, she was so tight. It took time working it in, and when I finally had all six inches inside her holy grail, it felt like my cock was in a vise grip. I moved in and out of her as best as I could, with me massaging her breasts and her face giving off obvious signs of pleasure. I matched my thrust to the movement of her hips. I wasn't used to this sensation of warmth, or her unbelievably tight pussy, so I knew I wasn't going to last long. Therefore, I had to help her cum quickly.

12