Cousin Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She apparently loved this just as much since her eyes rolled back into her skull and her mouth formed a seemingly permanent O as her sexual delight reached new levels.

I lifted Casey up and I laid on my back so she could ride me. She sat up so I could keep squeezing her boobs. I started using more shallow thrusts to help with her eventual orgasm, which was on its way, judging by the facial expressions on my cousin's face.

"Oh God, oh YESS!" she screamed.

I thrust even faster, trying to get us to come at the same time. Casey clenched up, fell on my chest, and let a deep, passionate moan escape from within her. Her juices soaked my cock and dripped down my balls. That did it for me, and I unloaded the contents of my balls into Casey's pussy.

I never had an orgasm like this one! I clenched my eyes shut as the pleasure overwhelmed me, even feeling a little painful, somewhat. We held each other close as our bodies recovered from the intense pleasure session.

After a few minutes, Casey brought her head up from my chest and smiled in my face.

"Best breakfast I had in a while," she said and we both laughed.

Casey stood up and collected her shirt and panties. She started walking over to her room.

"So you said you are going out with friends to the art festival?" she said, looking back and still naked.

"Yeah, I've got to redecorate the walls here. Same art since college," I said while standing myself.

"Make sure you get a second opinion before you buy anything," she said. "No offense, but I think you overestimate your judgement of good art," she said, motioning to the portrait of cats marching in a band.

"Will do," I told her, smiling as well.

"Great. So see you tonight, Jack! Oh, by the way, can I stay until at least Friday? I work much better on my laptop here than in a hotel."

"You bet!" I told her.

"Sweet! Have fun today!" she said as she walked into her room, swaying her bare ass which had a slightly pinkish handprint on it.

I chuckled a little and collected my shorts. I showered and put on some clean clothes. By the time I returned to the kitchen, Casey had already left for the rest of the day. I went to the fridge and poured a root beer. I sat and dwelled on what had just happened.

I dawned on me that Casey never kissed me on the mouth, only friendly pecks on the cheek. That itself told me what I needed to know. There was no attachment here, we both just needed to get laid. That was fine with me, as I was old enough now to understand that concept. I finished my drink, then headed out the door to continue to enjoy the day I had before me.


12