Cousin Debbie

Story Info
An enjoyable time with Cousin Debbie in 750 words.
750 words
3.98
11.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Debbie and I grew up together. We went to the same school and had many of the same friends. Debbie is six months younger than me. After I graduated from High School, I enlisted in the Navy. Growing up we played together a lot since she lived on the next door. We missed each other very much when I went off to basic training.

After I came home from basic, I went to see Debbie. "WOW, did you change" she said.

I had gained around 20-25 pounds and had become muscular. I easily picked her up and hugged her tightly. I asked her to go out to dinner and a movie.

She changed and off we went. She told me what she did over the summer. I told me all about my training and such. I told her how nice she looked, and she replied, "You don't look so bad yourself and that you had really filled out."

After dinner, instead of the movies, we went and parked on the Hilltop to talk. She leaned over to me, and we kissed. My hands went to her breast, and I started feeling them. She started rubbing my cock. Debbie unzipped me and pulled my cock out. I pulled her dress off and unhooked her bra while she started licking my shaft.

She took my cock into her mouth and started sucking on it and jerking me off. I was rubbing my hands over her breast and exploded into her mouth. After she finished swallowing, we kissed some more.

We crawled into the back of the van and Debbie got on her back and spread her legs wide. I got between her legs and inhaled deeply her aroma. I found her clitoris and used my tongue on it.

I could feel it swell and felt the tremors going thru Debbie's body. With one of her thighs on each ear, it was difficult to hear her muffled cries.

I let my tongue touch her vagina and clitoris at the same time as she moaned. One of her hands was behind my head, dragging my face deeper into her pussy. "More. Harder. Make me cum now!" Debbie cried.

I brought her to a shattering orgasm, and my face was covered with her juices. I reposition myself and in one quick shove was in her pussy. I started pumping into her and soon I was shooting a load into her.

We laid there holding each other, got dressed and drove back home. Before getting out of the van we hugged, Debbie said, "I want to be with you again before you leave."

We went out the evening before I left. I picked her up at 5pm and we had a very nice dinner and then drove to a hotel. Once we were in our room, she told me that she was going to take a shower. I joined her and started to lather her breast and butt. I was pulling at her nipples and rubbing her butthole.

She took the bar of soap and started to wash my cock. Debbie went to her knees and let the water get all the soap off of my cock and took me into her mouth. She started sucking while rubbing my balls. She soaped up a finger and shoved it into my asshole and did I ever exploded in her mouth which she swallowed.

We got out of the shower, dried off and went into the next room. We started kissing and I lead her over to the bed. We were pawing at each other, and I rolled her onto her back, pulled her legs apart, put them over my shoulders and entered her in one hard thrust. I was pounding away in her pussy, and she was pulling on my head to kiss me.

I pulled out and rolled her over onto all fours and rammed my cock back into her. I was fucking her hard, pinching her nipples and gently slapping her ass cheeks. I grabbed her by the hair, jerking her head back and gave one last thrust and came deep in her.

I pulled out, pulled her onto her back and cuddled. We fell asleep and awoke in the middle of the night for more sex and slept till 8am. We showered together another round of sucking and fucking before we left, her to go home and me to the airport but with the promise of e-mailing and safely returning to her.