Sister's Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother gets a surprise visit from his stunning step sister.
9.6k words
4.62
91.5k
163
6

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers

Jason sat in his Tampa Bay apartment, drinking a beer and watching a Sunday NFL matchup on his new flat screen. Life was good. He was six months into a decent paying job after successfully finishing his MBA and playing four years of college football as an undergrad without any kind of serious injury. His apartment complex had a fitness center, and he had maintained his conditioning by lifting weights whenever he could squeeze in time in the gym.

The only thing not on the fast track was his love life. He had dated a couple of the women from the firm where he worked, but he was concerned with rules about boundary issues, so he made sure to keep things non-committal unless he could muster a one-nighter somewhere. Besides, he was in no hurry for a serious relationship. He was still in his 20's and time was on his side. Casual sex with an office secretary had provided occasional relief, and she seemed copacetic to meeting his sexual desires with her own. Besides, there was no shortage of unattached young women where he lived in the sun belt. An occasional weekend night at a night club often paid off.

A roar from the tv caught his attention and he looked up to see an impossible catch in the end zone as his doorbell rang. Jason figured it was a Jehovah's witness or something similar. He could think of no one who would be calling on him since he was a couple of states away from home as well as his college town. His surveillance system revealed a slightly distorted view of a pony-tailed blonde, but she was turned so he couldn't see her face clearly.

"Who the hell?" Jason opened the door, and a smile erased the question mark on his face. "Lori? What are you doing here? What a great surprise! I thought it was someone trying to sell me a Bible. Come on in."

His 21-year-old stepsister stood in the hallway with a shit-eating grin on her face. "Hi, Jason. I'll explain, but God, you look great. I have to say you are a sight for sore eyes."

Well, don't just stand there--come in and give me a hug."

Lori stepped forward and wrapped her arms around her stepbrother and hugged him tightly for several seconds. Lori's mom had married Jason's father when she was 15. It was a tough time for her, moving into a new house and a new family. She had been close to her dad until her mother caught him cheating on her and threw him out when Lori was only 12. The next few years had been an emotional roller coaster as her parents went through divorce proceedings. Her grades suffered and her behavior worsened as she tried to understand the complexities of adult relationships. Her mother's remarriage settled things a bit, but the saving grace was the connection she developed with her stepbrother, Jason. Even though he was away at college for much of that time, whenever he was around, he doted on her, and she appreciated his whacky sense of humor as well as his sound advice.

Jason knew just how to talk to her and soon her grades were back on track and the behavior problems seemed to disappear. By the time she was 18 she had become a top student again and graduated with honors. She had also secretly developed a stepsister crush on her big brother, and she relished his occasional visits home from school.

Now as she hugged him, she felt a sense of safety and security. Even so, she couldn't hold back the tears.

"Whoa! Hey, why the sniffles? What's going on, Lori?"

"Oh, Jason. It's a long story, but for now, I need a place to stay. Would you let me stay here for a few days until I can get things worked out? I promise I won't be any trouble."

"Of course, you can stay here. You can stay as long as you want. And don't worry, you can tell me what's going on when you are ready."

Jason gave his stepsister his best supportive smile and held her in both hands at arm's length. He hadn't seen Lori in some time, and he suddenly realized that she was no longer a skinny teenager. She had blossomed into a beautiful young woman. He also noticed that despite her petite size, she sported a full set of hooters. Her t-shirt with the logo "Got Milk?" was stretched tightly across her chest as two dime sized nipples jutted through her bra.

Lori hugged Jason again in appreciation.

"Oh, thank you, Jason. This means so much to me. You won't even know I'm here. I promise."

"No worries. Get your things and I'll show you the spare bedroom. We'll have to share a bath but that won't be a problem."

After Jason explained a few details about keys and the security system, Lori left and soon returned with a single small suitcase. Jason showed her the spare bedroom. It was mostly a storage area, and obviously decorated by a bachelor. A variety of trophies occupied much of the shelf space and the bedspread sported the Ohio State Logo.

"Not exactly designed for ladies, I know. Feel free to move things around if you need some space. I'll order a pizza for dinner if that's ok."

"Great, would you mind if I took a shower? I'm a little smelly, I think."

Jason ordered a pizza while Lori cleaned up. When she emerged from the bathroom, her hair was wrapped in a towel, and she was wearing an Ohio State t-shirt several sizes too large that came almost to her knees like a small dress. Jason couldn't help but notice her braless boobs jiggling tantalizingly when she walked into the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind. I borrowed one of your tees. Fits nicely, don't you think?"

Lori raised the hem above her knee in a parody of a model while throwing her head and shoulders back to accentuate her big boobs. "What do you think, big bro?"

"The towel hairdo is the perfect touch. But I do think you look better in that t-shirt than I do. You just fill it out a little differently. You're not as skinny as you used to be."

"Yeah, my boobs started taking over when I turned 16." She cupped a breast in each hand and hefted them. I take after mom, I guess. Hers are huge but gravity is getting to them now. She confided in me that your dad is crazy about big boobs. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Jason didn't know if Lori was referring to her physical similarity to her mother or wondering if he was a titman like his dad, but he let it go without comment. Regardless, his stepsister's frank talk was giving him an erection and he turned away to cover it, pretending to rinse some dishes. As it turned out, he was very much like his father.

"Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I free them up for a spell. Besides, you're family. You've probably seen lots of boobs bigger than mine in your day."

Lori accepted a glass of wine from Jason and excused herself to dry her hair. When she emerged from the bathroom still wearing his tee, her thick blonde tresses fairly sparkled and accentuated her blue eyes. Jason noticed she was still braless. Her nipples poked through the thin cotton shirt begging to be fondled. He thought he could see the shape of a puffy areola, his favorite, but he forced himself not to stare.

They shared the pizza and chatted through dinner. When the wine bottle was empty, Jason opened another. "I don't have to work tomorrow. Federal holiday, so...what the hell. Let's celebrate the reunion with my little sis." Jason was feeling no pain, but he was also a big guy. Lori probably only weighed 120 pounds and the wine had her giggling and loosened up. "I think I'm getting a little drunk. I'd better be careful you don't take advantage of me, big brother. After all, you're only my stepbrother. Have I ever told you how I had a crush on you when I was a teenager?" Lori smiled and winked at Jason. "God, you were such a hunk...still are actually. All my girlfriends used to talk about you. If you only knew what they confided to me."

"Like what?

"Like, wondering about the size of your schlong. What you would be like in bed. Fantasy stuff. You remember my best friend, Maria? She told me she used to think about you when she used her vibrator...you know...to masturbate. She wanted me to give her a picture of you. You could have had lots of 18-year-old sex if you only knew. How does that make you feel?"

"Seriously, I had no idea. I will admit that you had some cute friends. You should have told me. But too late now. So, YOU had a crush on me. I never would have guessed. I thought you were cute and fun, but, you know, it would seem like incest with your mom being married to my dad, I guess.

"You know what they say...incest is best." Lori giggled and winked at Jason.

*********

Jason didn't want to admit it to Lori, but secretly he had a crush on her mom and not so much for his little sis. And he was able to consummate those desires late one evening when he came home late and found his stepmother watching tv alone...and a little tipsy.

Even though Sharon was older, in her 40's at the time, and married to his dad, she still had plenty of sex appeal. Her large breasts on her small frame never failed to capture his attention and he dreamed about fucking those tits on many occasions. His room shared a wall with the master bedroom, so he frequently heard her moaning and giving explicit instructions during sex when he was home from college. She often remained in her pajamas and robe until later in the morning after his dad had left for work, and it seemed that she loved to parade around in front of him with her unfettered boobs. In fact, he swore she was often flirting with him, loosening her robe to give him glimpses of those delightful orbs.

On the night in question, he had come home late and found her watching a soft-core porn movie on a cable channel in the den by herself. She patted the seat next to her on the couch and invited him to join her.

She excused herself briefly and returned with two glasses of wine. "You're a big college boy now so let's relax and get to know each other a little better. This is kind of a stupid movie, but it has lots of simulated sex, so you'll probably like it."

A large breasted young wife was apparently having an affair with a tanned and muscled man who was supposedly the gardener.

"I'll catch you up. In about two seconds they'll be on the couch, and he'll be kissing her big fake boobs. She does have some interesting nipples, though, if I do say so myself. Anyway, if he's a gardener, I'm a brain surgeon." She laughed at her own joke and squeezed Jason's thigh. "This is porn lite, I guess. No actual penetration...just lots of sex from the waist up. I think the formula calls for a scene like this about every fifteen minutes."

Jason was unsure what to say. He certainly was no prude, and he was infatuated with his stepmother, especially semi-clad as she was, but what if his dad came out and found them sitting next to one another watching a porn movie. Regardless, a noticeable stirring began in his groin, and he grabbed a decorative pillow and place it on his lap. Acting as casual as possible, he joked, "Yeah, Pancho the gardener looks like he's never left the gym."

"These guys must be on steroids or something. Big biceps...but probably little wangers. Steroids shrink penises, don't they?"

Sharon looked up at him with her huge blue eyes. "Oh, honey. Am I embarrassing you? You probably never thought your sweet stepmother ever used the word penis. You probably call it a cock!" She giggled again at her brazen use of language. Between watching a sex movie and overindulging in wine, Sharon's behavior had become uncensored. She giggled again and let her hand drift to his thigh under the pillow. "And speaking of which, what is this tubular shape I feel? Hmmm...it seems to be growing...and getting hard...and getting BIG. I should know better than to watch a sex scene with a young, virile, college boy. Those big fake boobs the gardener is kissing are probably making you horny, huh?"

Jason nearly spit a mouthful of wine when her hand found his cock and squeezed it. Sharon was wearing a silky robe, but it had parted enough to give him an eyeful of her loose nightie and most of one ripe breast. Sharon squeezed his cock and rubbed the length of it playfully before patting his thigh again and removing her hand.

Jason tried to be nonchalant. "No, um...sorry, you just surprised me, that's all." He was torn between pain and pleasure with his stepmother's intimate touching.

"I didn't mean to scare you...that's a bit forward of me even if I am your mother...sort of. I guess your reaction is typical for a guy to a movie like this...no matter how bad it is. I hope I'm not embarrassing you. Big boobs get men turned on so easily and hers are huge even if they aren't the real thing.

Jason smiled nervously. "Well, some things are not easy to control. I'm the one who should apologize. I didn't mean to embarrass you.

"Embarrassing me...quite the contrary. If I were younger, I'd probably be jumping your bones, young man. That's quite a tool you've got there, if I do say so myself. And I've seen a few. I'm the one who should be sorry...little too much wine, I think. It's got me horny, and your dad is passed out, snoring so loudly I couldn't possibly sleep. He drove me out of my own bedroom with his buzz saw. And Lori is at a friend's house for the night, so I decided to have a little party by myself."

She licked her lips and winked, and Jason reacted without thinking. He fumbled for something to say but a sudden urge took over and he and pulled his mother to him. She offered no resistance. In an instant their lips met, and he felt her tongue enter his mouth and become entangled with his. Her hand once again reached under the pillow to his thigh and soon found his cock, stroking and squeezing up and down it's length. Jason fumbled with his wine and managed to set his glass on the end table without spilling it. As Sharon's breathing increased, he reached up and felt a ripe breast through her robe. Almost at the same time, she grabbed his hand and placed it inside her robe so that only her thin negligee separated his hand from the swollen nipple capping her full breasts.

Sharon broke off their kiss and when Jason started to apologize, she placed a finger to his lips to quiet him.

"Shhh...just relax and let momma do the talking for now."

Smiling, she unzipped his fly and kissed his lips again. Then, he silently watched in amazement as her hand reached inside his shorts and fumbled for his cock. Unable to wriggle it free with one hand, she removed his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and, kneeling, pulled them off. Jason raised his butt as she grabbed his boxers and slid them off with both hands. As his cock sprang to attention, Sharon let out a gasp and then giggled.

"Oh, honey, I just knew you'd be a big boy, but this is beyond even my wildest expectations. I thought your father had a big cock, but he's a medium compared to you.

Sharon grabbed Jason's thick shaft in both hands and slowly stroked it. His plum-sized, circumcised head angrily tempted her, and she ran her thumb over the piss hole and smeared some early precum over the head.

"I'm not sure this will fit, but is it ok if I give you a blowjob? Oh, wait. But I'm your stepmom. Is this incest?" She stared at him with her sparkling blue eyes. "Either way, it's too late now. Promise not to tell?"

Jason was now leaning back on the armrest of the couch, moaning in anticipation of his stepmom sucking his cock.

"Yes, please. Oh, God. Don't stop now."

Sharon eyed her stepson as she leaned forward to lick the head. "Mmmm, tastes wonderful." She opened her mouth wide and stretched her full lips to accept just the tip, all the while staring into his eyes as she alternately ran her tongue around it and sucked just the fat mushroom head.

"I bet you never guessed that your stepmother is great at fellatio, did you? I think that's why your father married me. He might even like my mouth better than the rest of me."

Sharon loosened her robe, so it hung open in front, and her large breasts were exposed through the sheer nylon of her lingerie. She rubbed the head of Jason's cock against a hard nipple.

"I've seen you watching me, Jason. I know you've probably wanted to suck on these big boobies of mine for a long time, haven't you? I used to giggle to myself about how uneasy you'd get when I'd show a little cleavage. Well, here they are, Honey. Go ahead and have a feel. And they're all mine and natural, Baby." Sharon pushed her chest forward so her thinly covered breasts rubbed on Jason's thighs.

He reached forward and squeezed them, marveling how heavy and firm they were...even better than he had imagined.

"Not bad for an old lady, huh?" Sharon momentarily let go of his cock and removed her robe--and then her top so she was naked from the waist up. "My big nipples are incredibly sensitive. Your dad loves to suck on them. Go ahead, try them out."

Sharon scooted up next to Jason on the couch and put her boobs within mouth-reach. She continued to stroke his big cock as he reached down and fondled, kissed and sucked on her fat nipples.

"That's it, honey. Make a meal out of those babies. God, it is so hot stroking this big bat of yours while you suck on my tits. You're going to make me cum just watching you. It's not often an old lady like me gets a young stud with a big cock to suck on her tits."

Jason finally spoke up, half out of breath from the excitement of watching his stepmother playing with his cock while he went to town on her breasts. They were even more beautiful than he imagined. They still retained some youthful cone shape despite their size. Her huge pink nipples struggled against the effects of their weight and gravity, each nipple upturned and pointing outward at a slight angle. Her breasts reminded him of porn star Danni Ashe.

"Your breasts are unbelievable, Sharon. But, Jesus, what if dad wakes up and comes out here?"

"Jason, if there's one thing I know about your father, he is a sound sleeper. Plus, we had enough to drink that a marching band couldn't wake him. Oooh...right there, Honey. That's it...suck on my big boobs...go ahead and bite my nipples. They love the attention." She wrapped her free arm around her stepson's head to support him while he worked on a different breast. "This will be our little secret, ok? Your dad will never know."

"Sharon, I don't want to stop, but I don't want you to regret what might happen if we don't."

"Too late for that, Sweetie. I'm so horny right now, you can do with me whatever you like. And I'm guessing you're hoping you can shove this baseball bat inside me. Well, the answer is yes! Just a sec...."

Sharon stood and slipped off her bottoms revealing a tiny, trimmed patch of pubic hair above her otherwise bare pudenda. She had just a trace of a midriff, but otherwise she looked to be fit. "Sit up, Honey, and let me sit on your lap. That way you can continue to play with my tits while I try you on for size."

Jason followed his mother's orders and stoked his cock as Sharon place a leg on either side of his thighs, and, taking his cock in her hand, she slowly descended on it, rubbing his cockhead back and forth between her pussy lips. Jason watched in amazement as his she spread her lips with her free hand and managed to get just the tip inserted.

"Holy fuck you're big. So thick...I'm not sure you'll fit."

"You're pussy feels so good. Don't stop now. You're almost there."

Jason wanted to grab her hips and bury himself in her, but he knew better from experience. It had been a while since he had had sex with anyone, but his size scared off some of the timid ones. He didn't want that to happened with Sharon.

Ever so slowly she settled on him, occasionally lifting her ass until just the tip remained in her, her inner lips clinging to his shaft. Periodically she reached down and stroked herself, rubbing her juices on his shaft for more lubrication. After a few minutes of this, she sat completely on his lap, his cock buried in her.

"It feels like I have a cucumber in me. I can't believe I ate the whole thing." She giggled and wriggled her ass. "More like an overgrown zucchini."

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers